How to stop being lesbian? All the other girls who like girls are Tumblr shits and I hate it. I'll never find anyone

How to stop being lesbian? All the other girls who like girls are Tumblr shits and I hate it. I'll never find anyone

Attached: but that's forbidden love.jpg (325x325, 23K)

How to become a lesbian? Most men are experts at pretending not to be retarded but can't restrain themselves from fetishistic retarded nonsense and chimping out when they realize they're not mommy's little boy anymore.

Attached: 1430843751531.jpg (1284x193, 160K)

>not enjoying the company of all women
Shit tier lesbian detected.

you can't, lol, did you actually think you could or are you just trolling?

You can't stop being a lesbian. Its who you are. You only dislike other lesbians because you dislike yourself. You haven't come to terms with who you are therefore you're incapable of coming to terms with who they are. You're gonna have to learn to live with who you are.

I wouldn't settle for tumblr either desu.

Attached: come on now.jpg (300x168, 15K)

you cant but you could always suppress your urges and become a nun or something
t. cool wine aunt

TIDF please go

>t. I got cheated on because I can't recognise abusive partners

Attached: 1534355778061.jpg (1080x1349, 102K)

nope, they are most likely dead right now
>I can't recognise abusive partners
I hear lesbians are pretty abusive

here you go

Attached: faggots.png (1506x3976, 573K)

>Appeal to nature retardation

Find a fat guy with man boobs and shave him. He'll look feminine enough for you.

What do you like a bout men and masculinity? Find men with characteristics as prominent features of other personality ( if you like men's courage and tenacity, find men like that) and teach the one you like best how to eat your pussy

Have some standards you deprived ape.

Learn to be submissive op. And understand there’s nothing wrong with being submissive

Fuck women

I know your pain sis. I want to believe to believe that we'll all make it in spite of our ridiculously small dating pool.

>lesbian
>can't stand women

Straight guys don't give up. If you're able to accept a penis then find a guy. Fortunately for you that's all that separates mpdern men from vaginas.

Looking forward to the second part of your green grass thread btw

Right that's the whole point, you can't

One took my virginity without my consent and others have gotten butthurt and refused to be friends with me, because I didn't try to fuck them, so you might be wrong here. What's more, you seem to think any struggles with women I might have had are the result of my mother, who largely left me to my own devices growing up, rarely showed up to my football games, obviously hated men, and told me to"cowboy up" when I could't walk for 3 days due to bad ankle injury, coddled me too much. But who's to say?

>took my virginity without my consent
>mother hated men
well there's your problem ...

>First post
It's basically just "your definitions are wrong" without any relation to morality. So what if it is a fetish? Are fetishes now immoral?
>Second post
This is just dumb definition shit. It proves nothing. On top of that, these are dumb definitions. By these, desiring heterosexual oral or anal sex is mental illness. Addiction is mental illness. Fuck, if I can't repress thoughts of anything at all, that's mental illness.
>Third post
Just talking about gay marriage, not homosexuality.
>Fifth post
Again, marriage.
>Sixth post
This is a mix of appeal to nature and weird definitions. If anything, this proves the hypothesis gays are "born that way." Toxoplasma doesn't do anything bad like rabies, but since it's a virus, ooh, must be evil.
>Seventh post
Basically, people affected by a virus have less foresight because of a bunch of unrelated statistics. Perhaps the reason gays are so violent is because they are pushed away from "normal society" and made to hate normal things like marriage. Maybe it's this disease stuff. However, we can't know for certain, so we shouldn't just start calling all of them immoral. Also, obviously some gays are not affected by the disease or at least can control it: note many do not engage in these activities.
>Eighth post
Basically says some gays engage in forms of sex that are dangerous and they tend to die earlier, therefore they're bad people. That's like saying en die earlier than women so they are immoral or some people who breath air are also pedophiles so breathing air is immoral.
>Ninth post
Basically, some gays are assholes, so all gays are immoral. Taking a small portion and making them seem like not only the majority but the all.

Good luck reversing your genetic programming. Just try your best to find someone who isn’t a thundercunt megadyke. They are out there.

Attached: 4L_pLwhYiSR.jpg (752x1062, 150K)

>homosexuality is genetic
Never been proven. Could easily be congenital but not genetic.