The President will address the nation in a few hours. Do not miss it, it is going to be historical. This morning...

The President will address the nation in a few hours. Do not miss it, it is going to be historical. This morning, Donald Trump has signed a series of executive orders. They are still confidential. And their breadth is unknown but here is what I know: A new joint agency at the interface between the DoD and DHS will be created. It will enjoy a special federal status, one that's exempt of many of the restrictions Congress burdens typical agencies with. It is neither exactly a federal agency nor part of our military, it's in between... "para" and only answering to the President. Trump will be declaring a state of emergency and unlock emergency funding to "secure our southern border by all means possible". That means federal agents deployed making sure that States comply. These federal agents won't be FBI. They will be part of the new "patriotic" agency.

This is only the beginning. In essence, the President will detonate a constitutional nuke. Donald Trump's private staff has been frantically working on this for more than a year. You are about to witness one of the most historical moment in the modern history of the Western world. The Deep State is dying. Our people will survive. MAGA.

Not a LARP. Screenshot this brother. Our time has come.

Attached: 22-trump-pepe-meme.w1200.h630.jpg (1200x630, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/live/
youtube.com/watch?v=uvZImlL51Io
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My fellow Americans; Over the course of the next several days you will undoubtedly realize that we are taking back our great country (the land of the free) from the evil tyrants that wish to do us harm and destroy the last remaining refuge of shining light.

Attached: dotr.gif (588x440, 278K)

If that means Cletus and Darlene are going to attack me in the large urban city I live in then I am ready to fight this white trash toe to toe.

Bump

Attached: 1546812563302.png (611x674, 395K)

Dude youre supporting the guy whos putting together a secret police...

>big if true

When will he make his speech?

I know. Its fucking great. I hope they start mass arresting Zionist kikes in Broward county and sending them to the electric chair

this is exactly what Jesus would do

deux vult Trump you're a living legend at this point

If this really will happen, I'll book a flight to the US tomorrow. I'm sick of the shit that's going on here in Krautland.

Gonna laugh when 9pm rolls around and all the Trumpcucks on Jow Forums get ass blasted because the kike-in-chief cucks out again like he's been doing the last 2 years lol

Rwds when?

>not a larp
>meme flag
kys you faggot retard

Trump declares state if emergency and attempts to create agency OP is referencing
>9th circuit court holds it up like the travel ban
>Nothing happens as usual

Do it Donald.

Attached: eeaxap5acgu01.jpg (745x750, 64K)

The courts can't do shit once the state of emergency is declared moron.

I was gonna say they will figure out a way to block him...but your triple digits suggest otherwise

Welcome, brother.

HAPPENING STATUS: HAPPENING

Attached: 3832D19E-2D45-480B-BBE8-200B2953140F.jpg (250x318, 13K)

>If that means Cletus and Darlene are going to attack me in the large urban city I live in then I am ready to fight this white trash toe to toe.
You'd lose.

>Not a LARP.
said the larper

Attached: 1497663477044.jpg (200x200, 7K)

Fix it or there will be nothing left

Can't wait to move to the mid west, fighting side by side with my people from a long forgotten time. Guys, you are the only ones able to uncuck yourself.

Can someone post a link for us to watch?

DEUS FUCKING VULT

It's beyond fixing. Even the eastern part can't be changed anymore (and they seemed to be the last hope)!

here you go user
whitehouse.gov/live/

Thank you user!

>major foreign changes
Please elaborate

It's the truth.

I don't know how you know the details of the EOs but yes, you're correct. God speed brother.

chekd

Attached: 4671f3a1572f26f6c35fd1ac5c56329018e8c5f1b757bbe6633f364fa37b297b.jpg (1920x1080, 662K)

Cant wait!

Attached: godfried.jpg (596x424, 241K)

Cletus and Darlene aren’t looking to come to your shithole inner city you absolute moron. In a SHTF scenario may step over your rotting corpse at some point tho after some of your inner city friends sodomize and murder you when their EBT cards stop working.

I’m afraid this is more likely. What many here fail to realize is the direction this step would take our nation. I honestly, truly and sincerely hope he doesn’t.

You sure you'll even see them?

What you apparently fail to realize is the direction we're already heading with an unsecure border thanks to the obstructionists

I recommend rural Nebraska if you don't need to work in a big city. Almost every white person there is of unmixed German ancestry and devoid of Leftism indoctrination.

Attached: Ethnicity-Map-large.png (1181x853, 401K)

Fuck yeah! Sounds based. Nonwhites and epecially jews should not be allowed in this agency.
youtube.com/watch?v=uvZImlL51Io

Media outlets like ABC CBS CNN and the like are already pre-programming their NPC loyalists by saying they expect his address to the public to be full of Malicious intent and mis-information.

>illegal aliens
>thinking he meant mexicans

you're in for a treat tonight

Attached: F3FA782D-A24E-4632-955E-C8BCDA59D5A9.jpg (2345x1670, 524K)

>large urban city
Goddamn you people are stupid.

how much longer til he goes live?

Too bad NPCs dont care anymore and just wanna be kept safe

Safety is interwoven into what the intuition is, and all humans have inuition. Only Trump means well out them all, and so they unconsciously flock to his camp

CNN and the like just are not there for anyone but themselves, it bleeds thru now

I hope it's an actual happening, im getting bored :(

if numerals, trump drops 2 nukes on israel, to match his 2 scoops and his 2 terms

Attached: download.jpg (260x194, 9K)

2.5 hrs

LARP

il try and stay awake. i hope he declares war on israel. even war on germany would be acceptable

4d

Attached: Screenshot_20180928-035336~2.jpg (1080x937, 219K)

Cletus and Darlene will just stay on their ranch in bumfuck nowhere noticing nothing is amiss while you are literally up to your ears in shit hits the fan as niggers nig and people starve.

If anyone ends up traveling anywhere, it'll be you as a refugee begging cletus and darlene to take you in.

Goddamn, libtards are ridiculously shortsighted and dumb.

Include me in the screencap

Attached: 1499571618494.jpg (261x215, 12K)

everything donald trump does will be undone by the next Democratic president

Attached: download (23).jpg (254x143, 5K)

t. noseberg

Take yer swing

You're so stupid

Attached: image.jpg (300x234, 18K)

Gee I can't see any way this could come back to hurt us once a Dem has control of it

Attached: IMG952132.jpg (620x800, 96K)

I want to believe

I’ll believe it when I see it faggot. Rolling for Trump to set up a new American SS.

THIS IS ALL RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA!!!

QUIT SPREADING THESE BASIC LIES!!

CHECK'D
PLEASE BE REAL

Attached: 1546913689637.gif (400x400, 557K)

3am in Goymoney time.

So what, he's going to form his own version of the KGB? Neat.

Be careful with that Meme Magic, José.

Attached: 1546813469682.png (262x301, 120K)

Too bad nothing ever happens, therefore this is fake. Conflicting premises and all that, this fake "script" doesn't hold up.

Attached: 1540094040269.gif (480x238, 415K)

>Honour
It was already proven fake a britbong wrote it. But one can dream.

Do it Donald. For our future and the future of American children.

I read it to myself in Trumps voice.
I can't wait to see the liberals reeeeeing and reeeeeing, Their handlers will be saying all kinds of shit to stir them up.

The meme magic is strong tonight.

Sounds like a massive executive overreach that will shit on the states and further destroy the constitution in the name of “national security”. Is Trump Abe Lincoln?

First he creates the Space Force and how he creates the Clay Defense Force. I'm not tired of winning yet!

Attached: 1257988978516.jpg (1024x769, 311K)

hmm

Um maybe the advertising was misleading, but there are no actual vikings in Minnesota.

Trips = truth

Wh... What did he said?

Do it you beautiful madman. DO IT.

Attached: trumpkfc.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 103K)

So, Brownshirts? Is the secret police finally happening? What stage are we at here? What should we be doing to prepare?

The US already has several secret police services

FBI, CIA, DIA, DHS, IRS, DEA, ATF, and that's just at the federal level and probably doesn't even count all of them.

Then more locally you've got swat teams and special detectives. There's more secret police in the US than probably any other country and honestly the fact there's so many and they all have competing interests is probably why the US hasn't yet gone full libtard dictatorship. It's like having 20 different hands with knives trying to stab each other in the back without getting stabbed in the back themselves.

You know what I meant.

Something about alien disclosure and huge foreign changes. I can't really remember

Attached: 1546968280594.jpg (1199x1121, 344K)

Commie judge blocks Trump order in

My gf works for the DOD. She's relatively low on the totem pole, but she's been swamped with work, will be all week and is going has to work Saturday as well. Whatever happens is going to be big. Just wish I had waited for all the salt from the (((MSM))) before I cooked my steak tonight.

Keked

chequed

Attached: 1545082143594.jpg (477x695, 43K)

Why would that get deleted in this cesspool of a board?

>all the retards ITT applauding the dissolution of the Constitution just because Trump did it

grey state, anyone

Attached: 1530719988997.jpg (618x597, 64K)

It’s only a problem when Obama does it. Like executive orders.

>LARPer tries to pull together all the speculation he's seen on the internet and say it's information
I hate you faggots

Helo Satan

>will be all week and is going has to work Saturday as well
Since you got so many repeating numbers I won't mock you, but she's not working user...

Attached: feel so surreal.gif (700x827, 510K)

Shit's weak.

hale saten

Attached: 1522593919939.jpg (900x900, 143K)

wait, wat?

Attached: 1546901973307.png (1269x1160, 1.66M)