Explain to me why building a wall is more beneficial to America instead of increasing funding to something more...

Explain to me why building a wall is more beneficial to America instead of increasing funding to something more important like healthcare, or environmental issues

Attached: GettyImages-591910329-56f6b5243df78c78418c3124.jpg (768x512, 117K)

Attached: thealternativehypothesis-org-7.png (710x721, 52K)

Because offering things like universal healthcare are outright impossible when you are being flooded by third worlders. Just look at how all the welfare states in Europe are doing as they start taking in large numbers of migrants.

Stops drugs and criminals from entering country. That should just as well cut healthcare.

because places like NYC want to give the free healthcare to non-citizens. fuck the 3rd world can we all just fucking move on and leave the animals behind. we aren't alive to babysit every fucking retard bitch.

Until we secure the border, we are losing money exponentially with all the illegals.

because those services are used and paid for by american citizens. If there cannot be a way to ensure illegals do not infiltrate the country and exploit these services without paying for them, what is the point in boosting funding?

Because curtailing population growth of net tax drains will mean there is more money in the future for healthcare etc

because illegal immigrants drain our welfare programs so only scraps are left for American citizens.

the government shouldn't be funding healthcare or interfering with environmental issues anyways. health care is a private matter between you and your doctor, and government interference with the healthcare system is exactly why costs are ballooning out of control.

the environment is totally fine too. climate change will ruin some seafront property but on the whole, it will make America and even greater country relative to the rest of the world. sea lanes in the Arctic will open up and be worth trillions of dollars to whoever gets their first--and we are best positioned to do it. I've even taken to calling climate change "climate improvement."

A wall is cheaper, keeps our people who would otherwise use our resources without paying the taxes that fund them

Take the dicks out of your ears
And wipe the cum from your eyes

Attached: 1547001677886.jpg (1023x766, 214K)

>people comin at you to kill you
>do you defend yourself or pretend they are friends
you have no idea how retarded you sound
only a traitor would look at an enemy invasion and pretend it was okay, dindu nuffin style

>wall bad because orange man bad
and if you get murdered because you were too stupid whose fault is that?
dont come crawlin back here after you get your head cut off and your skin pulled off
because we aint putting up with no shit from some skinless faggoty pussy traitors that's what

Attached: 239493.jpg (640x540, 194K)

Because illegal immigration costs us a shit ton of money every single day.

We need the wall to keep foreign invaders from overstaying their tourist visas.

Why can't you understand that?

Attached: c (11).jpg (600x381, 47K)

Because the funding goes to nonwhite, non-Americans so long as a wall doesn't keep them out.

Fuck off, kike. sage

The wall is not going to stop spics from coming here illegally but I'm glad there is at least something physical being constructed

Building a wall can help all of those issues by cutting off immigration

Mass immigration causes the most problems for the working class, who need the most protection.

For the same reasons I have locks on my doors and a fence in the backyard.

Because illegals pollute the earth when they come up here by pooping in the water and diseasing up the streets

aids works by deteriorating the membranes of certain cells, making them lose their shape, fall apart. Things are the things they are based on their shapes, their forms. When things lose their shape they lose their function and their purpose. After a certain point of deterioration a thing is no longer itself, extreme deterioration results in destruction, deconstruction. If the brain becomes damaged; if it’s form is altered enough it loses function which results in the inability of it being able to fulfill it’s purpose. This applies to borders of a country, a country is essentially a macro cell. Mass immigration acts as a virus that penetrates the lining of the cell. Ultimately this will lead to changes of the cellular internals which eventually results in cell-death. We must secure the health of our cellular country, and the first line of defense is our cellular membrane, our border.
The health of our country must be maintained and so we must maintain a strong shape lest it dissolves into nothingness.

Because protection from invasion is one of the only reasonable functions of a government. It is not meant to pay for you shit you're too stupid to get yourself.
>Stops drugs
Prohibition is completely unethical. I agree with the anti-import sentiment though, domestic production of everything must be increased, we can not rely on imports

I think you're overestimating the number of immigrants that come into our country just to be criminals. Most are looking to start a new life here just like our ancestors did when they immigrated here over 100 years ago. they deserve a chance at a good future just like you do. Also We wouldn't need a wall if border patrol did their job

Because it makes "people" like you squirm, the world is my enemy. I don't need land I need a fortress complete with walls and people outside screaming about how unfair it is. Healthcare is meaningless if it keeps my enemies alive, the environment is going to be alright following the purge.

Strawman argument....

How is that a strawman

The sooner the wall is built, the sooner trump can focus on something else.

why do we send israel aid? Cut aid sent to israel and use it for US causes

population growth is the cause of environmental issues

Every single sentence you wrote is completely off-based. You deserve a medal for being so retarded.

>I think you're overestimating the number of immigrants that come into our country just to be criminals.

I don't. Especially considering 100% of them are criminals. They've ILLEGALLY entered the country. You think they're lining up to pay taxes?

>Most are looking to start a new life here just like our ancestors did when they immigrated here over 100 years ago.

You know how my ancestors thrived? They immigrated legally and ASSIMILATED. If this country had a welfare system like it does tonight, my family would still be locked in a cycle of poverty. I thank god every day they had to actually suffer to succeed instead of being put on the government dole, slaves to the Democratic party.

> they deserve a chance at a good future just like you do.

No, they don't. Not in this country anyways. Nobody is stopping them from improving their own country. If they have absolutely no value to their homeland, they can provide no value to me. I don't take a single penny from the government, unlike parasitic illegals. I don't expect to be given a thing. Especially not a free pass for breaking the border laws of a sovereign nation.

>Environmental issues
Cumguzzling faggots like you are the reason plastic straws in paper wrap are being replaced with paper straws and plastic wrap in California.

>healthcare, or environmental issues
Because those don't matter, fag

It will help stop the displacement of our people.
Wtf kind of question is this? Are you in favor of the demographic replacement of your kin?

>I'll get rid of all the flies in my kitchen if I just leave out this bowl of honey!
Shitskins go first, then we fix OUR problems.

Attached: 3Rzy.gif (226x226, 491K)

mhm, "our" ancestors were whites, with a unified identity (ok ok no one liked potatoeniggers but still) that came to a land without a welfare state. Now we have a foreign people that disproportionately vote in favor of wealth redistribution and do not (reality- cannot) share our identity. Even those that do fully assimilate, its to few, and there is always regression to the means. Basically having a homogeneous society is preffered, even Lincoln knew this.

Because fuck welfare, your family should be your welfare. Free-riding is the bane of our culture and destroys any prudence we have left.

Oh thats right, that reminds me, i remember, lol, lets try and act like every colonialist who came to North America had good intentions or wernt like fleeing persecution as criminals

It's only a fence now, don't worry. 12D interdimensional hyperspace Go lads!

And how will a wall fix that? You know most illegals come here from either digging tunnels or expired visas? How is a better wall going to change that? It's not. Only a complete waste of resources, labor, and money.

fuck off kike.

Based and budgetpilled

because if your stop the niggers and spics stabbing you (healthcare) and draining your natural resources (environment) you don't need to spend more on these
you are welcome

Here's an argument a shill like you *might* actually acknowledge from a financial perspective.

You cannot fund universal healthcare with the expectation that everyone else in the world is entitled to come and claim it.

You build the wall as a form of long-term cost cutting (it saves a ton of money at worst almost immediately after being built) in an effort to eventually go to universal healthcare. Not that you should, because it's retarded to do that, but roll with me here.

Build wall. Solve people who shouldn't get treatment for diseases and injuries from coming in because they aren't American nationals. Okay. Now that that's done and drug use also goes down because it's simply harder to physically get shit into the country, you can start to look at internal cost inefficiencies related to health, weed them out, and then you've already freed up a ton of money for healthcare but having to have less police dealing with drugs coming in, less death/disease//ilness from those substances, a reduction in human trafficking and all associated costs, etc.

It isn't the PANACEA as the dummycrats keep saying, but it isn't fucking supposed to be. It's a step one. Step one: do something that works to a solution that you ACTUALLY CAN DO. This is a MANIFEST step that the US can take to secure it's borders and help with a ton of other issues. Will there still be drugs, human trafficking, and illegal immigration? Sure, but this frees up a ton of resources in a perennial manner that can be allocated elsewhere.

Now, switching to universal healthcare instead of using those savings to cut taxes, or do something actually fucking useful is assinine, but here's an argument that's both pro wall and pro health care. come at me.

Ahh yes, there is no 15,000 person caravan

>Most are looking to start a new life here
That's where you are wrong, mos of my paisanos jump the border, get a job paid in dollars, send dollars back to Mexico and when they think they have enough they come back sometimes by self deportation to get a free ride back home. Then they proceed to party until they burn trough all their savings minus the coyote's fare for the trip back to the USA.
Sure some of them end up marrying and settling down but trust me, they are the exception to the rule.
Build wall güeros, you've earned it.

a wall will prevent MILLIONS of illegal immigrants annually. right now, they only have to walk across a desert. bring a bottle of water and it's fine.

if there's a fucking WALL in the wall that's 30-feet high and full of spikes, untold sums of pregnant women and children will decide it's not worth the trouble.

The visa problem is a problem but there's far more documentation on those people to help track them down, and they are among the easier targets to trace and deport.

your claim about tunnels is simply ridiculous and has no factual basis. tunnels are sometimes used by cartels for the transport of drugs but they are not a massive means of transporting humans. digging tunnels is furthermore expensive and takes hours upon hours of manpower, during which time the diggers are subject to being caught, meaning that if all immigrants were FORCED to use tunnels rather than sauntering through the desert, it would be a far more expensive option (someone has to pay the cartel's diggers) which would also have a massive deterrent effect.

How about you try to come up with one good reason NOT to build the wall? Do you have any idea how small $5 Billion is? Especially when it will rid this country of MILLIONS of criminals annually?

Because 5, even 25 billion wouldnt be a piss in the ocean, the wall is relatively cheap, permanent and effective.

fpbp

Everything you said is false and accomplishes nothing since building a wall will not stop the people who are coming here with visas that expire and digging tunnels miles from the border. All the wall will give you is a false sense of security.

it is true, most immigrants coming here are legitimate, good hard working people. Though too many will change the demographics and subsequently the consciousness of our country so it must be appropriately measured and kept in check to maintain the collective personality and consciousness of our nation.
There is another type of immigration though. The type that is occuring in parts of Europe right now, the type which has too many people whose culture is too different from the host country coming in at too fast of a pace IE Sweden. Sweden is a very small country compared to the US and the number of “immigrants”
theyve been taking in is staggering. Over a million in the past few years. A million immigrants in a country of only 10 million. One tenth of the entire country is now a foreign entity. It truly is like a cancer embedded in the cellular makeup of the nation. This is engineered to engulf the country in instability and accelerate the rate of deconstructive change in order.

the yids are introducing these people into the country so as to burn away the framework so that they may build their own in it’s place, replete with all the fixtures and features of talmudic control. Total control. They are body snatchers, country snatchers, world snatchers. Mass immigration is bio warfare and socio-spiritual lobotomization.

Because a wall allows you to redirect healthcare payments to your own citizens, improving both healthcare and national security.

Not an argument. I even acknowledged it is not panacea. I can just as easily state the following:

Everything you said is false - border tunnels are almost exclusively used for drug trafficking, not illegal immigration, and visa overstays are typically wealthy people from other nations who can pay for healthcare anyway.

These people have families who are trying to escape the cartel who don't have the money or help to come here legally. You are basically killing innocent people by building this wall who want to start a new life for themselves. Do you not have empathy? Let's just leave innocent people to die to the hands of the cartel.

A wall will be only a partial fix, though. You still need to kick millions out. A wall doesn't matter one bit, if your population is still getting replaced by new births.

Illegal immigrants are entitled to exactly none of the rights granted to me as a citizen by the Constitution

Yeah, it's only a start. But it's a real, manifest start to stem the tide and re-assert that America has boundaries, sovereignty and that being American actually means something.

You are a fucking moron.
Explain to me how we are supposed to make a retard like you understand anything?

If the people gave rise to inhumane cartels, what's stopping the same thing from happening in your country one you let those very same people in there? White countries are nice places, because they're full of white people. Non-white places are shitholes, because they're full of non-whites.

Do you realize it costs money to maintain a wall - $150 to $750 million a year?

Do you realize the many ways it's not useful (people flying in, people using ladders)?

Do you still think the level of benefits still outweigh the costs? I don't think so, doesn't make one a shill. You just don't about what I know - and maybe there's more you know that I don't.

Immigration is both a healthcare and environmental issue you absolute brainlet.

Get a fucking job you fucking hippy. Buy a hunting or fishing license if you want to help the environment. Cunt.

Attached: 1544056465771.jpg (604x453, 28K)

You're blaming the problem on immigrants instead of the stupid drug war that has been going on since the fucking 70s. If most drugs were legal, this wouldn't even be an issue that we are discussing.

Healthcare is pointless and $5 billion wouldn't do a damned thing to protect against rising sea levels.

>I think you're overestimating the number of immigrants that come into our country just to be criminals. Most are looking to start a new life here just like our ancestors did when they immigrated here over 100 years ago. they deserve a chance at a good future just like you do.
>Also We wouldn't need a wall if border patrol did their job
All illegals are criminals by default. That they steal from our great nation on top of that is insult to injury.

>If most drugs were legal, this wouldn't even be an issue that we are discussing.
How come these evil policies never seem to ruin white countries? You have all the answers, and it's never the correct one. It's never the one that is clearly visible to everyone.

100 years ago the west was barely tamed.

We don’t have room.

Fix the easy stuff first OP. do you think the nigger loving faggots will will stop at an inch or a mile?

besides the actual wall its a sign that people are tired of the culture changing. new arrivals arent expected to assimilate anymore. USA as we know it is morphing into a cluster of tribes rather than one nation under god, as it always has been.

fracturing the country as whole so as to weaken it and break it into pieces in order to put it back together in a totally different way.

>new arrivals arent expected to assimilate anymore.
It's only good that they're not assimilating. If someone moved in my house and took my identity and personality, you could claim that he has assimilated perfectly. Does that make me happy? No, he stole everything from me, so it makes me really fucking pissed off.

The cartels are a symptom of Mexico being shit, not the cause. You legalize drugs in America and that doesn't magically fix Mexico's corrupt government, cities controlled by gangs, and most importantly, garbage economy. You'd still get people hopping the border, doing under the table work, then running back to their country with the money on a regular basis (or worse, lopping around in America until we find them). They pay no taxes, work for less than legal wages, and don't have any problem breaking the law if they jumped the border in the first place. Those are not the people we want here.

the agenda behind fracturing the country isnt to eventually put it back together.

No, I do not have empathy for anyone but my countrymen. If you do, you can give YOUR money to them in the form of charity. You don't have the right to give MY money in the form of taxes. They could all die and I would not shed a single tear. I care about this country and I won't hand it over to the wolves just because some commie comes up with a sob story.,

Because we fucking say so, nigger
Kys

A wall would stop MILLIONS A YEAR from coming in. That is a problem worth fixing, especially considering the small cost.

Here's some simple logic for you, since you're so retarded you keep reverting to the same tired lines: just because a solution won't fix ALL problems doesn't make it a bad solution.

The wall won't pay my rent, or take my dog for a walk when I'm busy. But it will fix a enormous problem in the form of MILLIONS of undocumented immigrants plundering the public trust.

Yes, there will still be a need for deportations after the wall is built. They will continue, and continue successfully just as they have been. I don't have a problem with that.

Your line about "new births" is just plain weird. I think maybe it's intended as a response to some strange ethno-nationalist craziness but I don't have anything to do with that. I care about preserving this country for its citizens, and people born here are citizens.

I'd respond to you properly, but you're simply too reddit for me. I might burst an aneurysm, if I were forced to stoop on your level. Go fap to blacked and fuck off Jow Forums.

it is, they are building a frankenstein. They will drive countries like sweden to the brink of total chaos and dismay and when shit hits the fan they will come in and impose control using totalitarian means.
(((They))) have to break a country up into pieces at odds with eachother so (((they))) the most dominant player on the field. A unified country pays attention to it’s surroundings and its condition and remains vigilant and on guard.

They are going to weaken us in order to defeat us in order to enslave us.

>Most are looking to start a new life here just like our ancestors did when they immigrated here over 100 years ago.

Wrong. Our ancestors didn't get welfare benefits like "immigrants" today do, you absolute shit fucking faggot.

How convenient for you... it's not that you have run out of good ideas, but that you merely CHOOSE not to respond, even though you could. What an original concept.

Funny how you still took time to write THIS response? If it were truly not worth your time, surely you would have left my post unanswered?

By the way nice flag. Which superpower are you owned by again?

Building a wall will pay for itself in the first year in helping lower the costs of dealing with illegals.

>Derp Mestizos are totally healthy and boy do they respect the environment
Wrong

Healthcare: Undocumented illegal aliens bring in diseases, so building a wall will help prevent threat
Environmental Issues: Third world people have no respect for the environment, everywhere they go they leave a trail of garbage and environmental destruction. A wall will help keep them from wrecking the environment here.

Anything else, asshole?

Attached: EdBuckNamedDemocraticCandidateForPresident.png (1487x920, 1.46M)

It's a good investment. We'll have much more money to utilize for ideas such as the ones you suggest.

Attached: illegal immigration.jpg (700x476, 104K)

you do realize healthcare costs are amazingly high because of illegals right? You don't because you are FUCKING RETARDED. THERE ARE 30 MILLION PEOPLE USING HOSPITALS IN AMERICA WITHOUT INSURANCE YOU FUCKING TINY BRAINED RETARD

Because you have no idea what things cost?

>building a wall
>increasing funding to something more important like healthcare, or environmental
by expelling illegasl aliens you ave for money for those important issues you care about

>deserve a chance at a good future
>wouldn't need a wall if border patrol did their job
well which is it? do you wasnt them her for a better life or do you want border patrol to do their job and send them awaty which a wall would help them do)

>most illegals come here from either digging tunnels or expired visas
youre wrong on tunnels, but yes we should look at these visas also. its not either/or.

its not about 'blame.' put your feelings aside. its a matter of what works and what doesnt. hasving millions of people inflating markets and depreciating wages doesnt.
>If most drugs were legal
most drugs arent legal. the world is what it is and we have to function around that truth, not the fictitious world youve created in your head. asgain put your feelings aside

i hope youre trolling, but youre probably not. many of your arguments conflict with one another because you dont follow your own logic to its conclusion. critical thinking right now sucks. youve thought very little about these issues. as long as you are unable to think you will forever be a drain on our country.

Attached: 1532756885181.jpg (718x512, 52K)

illegals lowering wages by bloating the supply of labor, creating fucked up retards who haven't learned to function in a workplace because all the poor people jobs that all 17 year olds were supposed to work had been taken by 40 year old mexicants working for below minimum wage, as well as burdening the public schools, roads, and even healthcare systems by not paying taxes.

To top it all off if the American economy falters even slightly they will pack up their bags and take all their ill-gotten gains back to Mexico with them like they did in 2008 just to fuck us over even more.

Mexican spics should be dropped back into Mexico from helicopters.

Attached: 1466693854166.jpg (360x270, 30K)

It makes more sense to drop healthcare costs and, since you buy the meme, shrink our carbon footprint, than to INCREASE those things and just throw more money at them.
/thread