>be good looking
>have a well paying job
>be smart and funny
>spent entire adult life working hard to get where I am today
>constantly self-improving since leaving high school
>girls still ignore me in favor of chad and tyrone

What the fuck?

Attached: noose.jpg (777x1024, 279K)

This is too generic for any advice other than shit you don't want to hear like get fit and dress well.

Are there any specific girls you've been talking too that you'd want advice on?

>get fit and dress well
Already there.

Probably shit social life then. Do you talk to any girls in your day to day life? Does your job allow for that? Are you in a social circle with girls?

On an almost daily basis to all of those.

I just don't understand women's preference in men anymore.

Attached: furby-drunk.jpg (1440x942, 80K)

When's the most recent time you've been rejected?

Last night. Two different gals.

Attached: pepe-watching-it-burn.jpg (600x334, 54K)

And what happened?

Seems like you aren't as good looking as you think you are.

Boi, something doesnt really add up in your story

People will always continue to perpetuate shallow advice like "lift weights" or "ask out more girls," and the reason they do this is because they don't know what to say and they know already that you will be alone forever.

91% of men do not meet their significant other by random approaches.

>91% of men do not meet their significant other by random approaches.
Source? Almost all approaches are kinda random

Probably none of these are actually true and you just want to vent and complain which is fine but just say that.

Unless if you provide actual details including definitions and examples all you're going to get is generic advice and other sweaty mouthbreathers giving solidarity

Better than me:

>ten-plus years in university
>speak three languages with a fourth on the way
>6'2" and 205 lbs.
>improv pianist in spare time
>collect movies and music albums from foreign countries as a hobby
>worked on a few local films here
>also freelancing in animation to pay the bills
>have an almost fetishistic passion for history and culture; find me on /his/ :^)
>pushing 30 and still a virgin (not even the slightest bit of luck on tinder)
>while we're at it: only have like two friends that I barely see anymore

It doesn't always get better.

No offense but it sounds a little bit like you're just collecting traits/hobbies that you think are impressive/people would approve of and think that's a replacement for having an actual personality which is a lot more subtle and complicated

No, I generally enjoy those things (and have since I was a kid), and have been complimented on them before (hence mentioning). But it doesn't seem to put me in a better position than OP, despite logistically (or at least stereotypically) it should be the opposite.

Attached: guaranteed-rip-off.jpg (800x1143, 131K)

>Almost all approaches are kinda random
Like I said, most people do not meet their SO through "approaches."

> Last night. Two different gals.
Just two? Shit, the night I met my future wife, I asked out 100 girls. All rejected me, some laughed at me, others openly mocked me.

I was waiting to sober up to drive home when my wife walked in the bar. We talked, we danced, she gave me her number. The rest is history.

Dating is a numbers game. You've got to score 100 rejections just to get a phone number. 10 phone numbers to a first date. 10 first dates to a relationship.

Giving up after 2 women reject you is just, well, paper thin skin.

Ive seen similar figures. And its organic. The same way you met your best mates and bros. Youre in a group, girls who are friends if a friend of yours are there, ice broken, you get talking over the activity at hand and you click.
A huge majority of marriages started through mutual friends. I met my wife through a mutual friend. I went to meet him and she was out with him and we clicked.
By random approaces the other user means seeing a chick whos attractive and walking over to her. It doesnt work.

Next time try posting something believable, retard.

> find me on /his/ :^)
Oh, you're the Jow Forumstard that keeps posting the WeWuz threads about Africa's mud huts?

I usually counter those with Mansa Musa references or something similar.

What don't you believe? That I was rejected by 100 women? Well believe it. I was counting. A friend bet me the bar tab I didn't have the stones to approach 100 women. I hit on anything with tits. When I got rejected by everyone in one bar, we went next door. It took me literally all night.

Final count? 102. :)

Which is mostly countered by claims of fake news fake history blah blah.

lmao what the fuck
I've ever been to 1 date in my entire life
she is my soon to be wife, living together for 4 years now
fucking nerd

C'mon, user. We all know that Wikipedia is liberal propaganda, that was set up as yet another Jewish psyop. Don't be so naïve. :^)

Don't go for Stacy whores then.

You are probably ugly or smell bad. Or you are going after the wrong girls.

We need a pic of you .

Daily reminder that it's always the man's fault and never the woman's fault for having too high of standards.

Attached: 1531680887563.gif (983x622, 49K)

Whenever I see this I can't help but think of that blow job story

Do tell, Satan Trips.

>be amazing
>no girlfriend though but still amazing
>how I get girlfriend *doesnt post picture*

Post a fucking picture or don’t come to advice, your physical appearance is like 70% of the reason you’re single.

The thread opener was OP's pic

Attached: qualityfamilytime.png (719x1086, 158K)

I dunno about op, bit I just cqn't play the numbers game. I don't have the mental stamina