Demoralization General

What’s the point?

I can’t even explain anything about myself because you guys would tear me a new asshole just because of who I am.

How do you guys find motivation to carry on in this strange, unkind, and politically bonkers world? It seems like the past wasn’t like this.

Attached: 086DFE4F-9FB8-49F6-A43C-06F33D7A014D.jpg (970x647, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fxh5emR5n1E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1544541173755.jpg (500x295, 33K)

thank you for that.

stop being a fagget, stop listening to Jow Forums and go to Jow Forums

you are not important enough to fight with kikes or world governments, just make money off retards and live your life until you die.

There is literally nothing honourable in dying

not for the dishonoured, no

Correct. Let these genetic dead ends die for their beliefs. I prefer to make money and watch Seinfeld reruns.

Am vaguely through birth sort of Heeb-ish and I’m a woman so I’m not sure if I can do any of those things. But pretty solid advice.

Maybe I will check out biz. I become my own worst enemy when I’m down.

Things probably aren’t so bad.

Except for being a red pilled female. It’s pretty hard to make female friends IRL. ..but maybe it’s just hard to make friends as an adult, period.

Post more threads about the French bank run

I've got a big dick, which is literally the ONLY thing that matters in life

Attached: MANLET.png (125x125, 3K)

holy shit spot on

>I can’t even explain anything about myself because you guys would tear me a new asshole just because of who I am.
You're clearly a libfag. Nobody here is swayed by your identity, you useless failure. When you bring it up, it's a red-light indicator that you're just some dickless leftist doing the "my opinion matters because of my identity" shit.

Kek.

I disagree. I think you can die an honorable death. If you sacrifice yourself for your beliefs and the betterment of the world... I don’t think that sounds all bad. But I have always had sort of a death wish so maybe if I were more optimistic about life I would think differently.

that quote explains cuckservatives to a fuckin T. that mindset is why they lose, lose, lose. wipe that shit from your brain eurofag, we want victory. you should be fuckin embarassed

Attached: FShmbe6.jpg (1280x1276, 545K)

Former libfag. Also and a lady and “Jewish”. So you can see why i was hesitant.

Not if no one will suck it.

There is literally nothing honourable about dying for your believes. Killing for your ideals and living without aging on the other hand is admirable

I am pretty much always embrassed in one way or the other..so. Ya? Probably?

My opinion doesn’t matter. And I am actually quite dickless.

But that aside. Is there anything one can do to feel like they matter and have made things better in the world? Politically speaking. None of this having kids. Have a family. I know, obviously.

The past was worse in some ways, better in others, depending on the when, the who, and the where.

You quite likely live mostly like a king compared to the vast majority of your predecessors. Enjoy it for what it is, and laugh it the stupidity of it all.

Read The Meditations by Marcus Aurelius. Even being an Emperor of one of if not the greatest empire in history isn't enough to rid a thinking person of these thoughts.

It's like you don't know what a fucking martyr does to a movement

Good points on both.

I do laugh at it all at times but the humor never seems to outway the banality or cruetly of this reality.

outweigh*

Moving past me tumblr tier blog post. Who do you think or what do you think is something or someone in politics who/that has the potential to do a lot of good for the world? Why do you think this?

You likely have no strong foundation of purpose and have your values, and as a result your worldview, demonstrably out of order or not developed enough.

I recommend some serious soul searching through philosophy books (the ancient stuff like Plato, Marcus Aurelius, and Seneca), religious engagement (recommend Christianity), and modern self help-styled reform (look for the more popular v-loggers, books regarding this topic, especially the ones you find engaging).

If you can re-center your axis of being to find a direction to aim for, you can begin the path of improving your life, which in turn will remoralize yourself and the world you see around you.

Some practical immediate things I suggest are: reading philosophy, begin minimal amounts of exercise and steadily increase your exercise routine as you're able, write down what you fear and what you want in life, and then read it to find out what it is that is picking away at you, review your relationships with people and see if you're lacking the social interaction you want or are in relationships that are toxic and only serve to use you as fodder for another's plans, get a shave and a haircut, cut out unhealthy foods and drinks, and change your budget to ensure you make more money than you spend.

Start with little things you can fix in your own life and build up yourself from there. And remember this quote:
"Modern people can't find God because they aren't looking low enough"

Hey r9k

How do I stop feeling lonely without socializing? Thanks

I know I didn’t define “good” but you know what I mean.

No one; human nature.

Yes. Canada. This is truly what I am probably getting at.

I think I have the answers to most of my problems. I just don’t think highly enough of myself to feel I deserve to solve them.

GLORY IS OF NO USE TO THE DEAD.

Ya, your probably right. Human nature is pretty vicious.

Your genes determine your life potential, not some shady systematic routine program or a life experience. Case in point Albert Einstein, this guy literally got crowned the most intelligent man in his decade, simply for taking note of his thoughts. His education was lack luster and flawed, and he never extensively applied himself in the subjects he studied. Only a moron would attribute his success to memetic learned experience. Another great example to substantiate my assertions, would be the case of Scarlet Johansson and Angelina Jole. Both actresses, have mediocre acting skills, and a mundane character archetype. Despite this, they're still famous. You wanna know why? It's because of their physical appearance, or in other words, their genetic profile. Face it, genes are the sole determiner of life success. If you're a 5'6 balding manlet, who has a sub 70 IQ. No amount of exercise will make you sexually attractive, nor will any amount of study make you smart. Better luck next time I guess.

Attached: Anal prolapse.jpg (250x250, 8K)

>Who do you think or what do you think is something or someone in politics who/that has the potential to do a lot of good for the world? Why do you think this?

Unironically Trump because he is a reflection of American culture. The people who call him out on being rude or cruel are the same people who say similar things in private all the time. He's a perfect representative of America, and no one wants to address this is what America has become. If they want to be so much better than Trump, they'll have to prove they are by actually following through on all the morals they pretend to follow.

i haven't and i'm in a pit of despair

Attached: x4.png (674x539, 82K)

Augustus Sol Invictus In the USA, in Canada there are no good options politically at the moment as all of the parties are comprimised. All we can hope for is western separation followed by a fragmentation of the Canadian welfare state. Ifthe west leaves the gibs get cut off, if the gibs get cut off the state no longer has control over the poor, broke ass Canadian public.

I am not unattractive. I am a womanlette...I suppose. And am pretty thin.. But I feel appearance only matters in the frivolous pursuits. It is so fleeting too. I mean we would all like to look at an attactive person but having an excellent conversation and doing something meaningful is better. Attractiveness is (in my opionion) not equal to goodness. It produces a temporary good feeling maybe but is a feeling the same as actual lasting goodness or meaningfulness?

This fucking faggot newfag doesn’t even know how to reply to posts ffs.

Great book, user.

IQ is a scam.

I don’t! How do I do it?

Also.. Hey mods or what have you. You can delete my Xanga entry here. Idk what I was even trying to do with it. Just is nice to talk to other people i guess.

>womanlette
here you go
youtube.com/watch?v=Fxh5emR5n1E

Definitely not clicking.
Anyone braver than I?

Go away attention whore. This board is about bitching about societal problems, not your own.

The past wasn't like this. We are at the end stages of an utopia. What will follow is bound to be interesting.

Attached: reganforrest.jpg (638x960, 73K)

I just got hired on to a warehouse where I'll make $13/hour. It's not six figures, but I can work with it and there's room to grow. I don't know your situation, user, but take small victories. Move forward bit by bit and keep your chin up. Just work at it. I'm not really good at giving advice.

>How do you guys find motivation
Its the lack of motivation to improve my own life that keeps me here. Ive found ignorance of many objective truths lend to the deepening struggle of all people on earth. Things better conveyed through anonymity, as it is easier to dismiss a person talking than a stagnant text. Many believe they work to improve the world when they only strengthen the standing systems which enslave them, where in fact, everyone doing nothing at all would be better for the world as a whole. Everyone is frantically racing to a red light when we need to get out of the car, breath some fresh air and walk around for a bit. My impact is only a proverbial bumper sticker on a car in a mall parking lot but it only takes a few to see it to plant an idea.

>How do you guys find motivation to carry on in this strange, unkind, and politically bonkers world?
Everyone here is strange, unkind, and bonkers.

Also everyone here is a bot, you've spent years stuck on this site talking to yourself and didn't even realize it.

Think about it this way, more people will know about the man who died for nothing at his post and is only known for his bones than anyone will of anyone on this cursed site

thisIs just a chick babbling. What are you afraid of?

As far as demoralization, I joined a white nationalist party because I was depressed and now I feel much better after networking with fellow nationalists. It was reinvigorating to feel like I'm not the only one who cares about my nation and my people.

Also holy shit tits or gtfo.

Doubt it. Breivik and Shkreli used to post here

You're wrong desu. Appearance matters in EVERYTHING. Thing is, appearance is not tied exclusively to beauty, but to the way you present yourself to the world and even the way you see yourself.
The problem you seem to have is that you fail to see the reason of things if they aren't truly genuine, and on that matter you're screwed. If I had a solution for your problem, I'd sell it and be filthy rich. It's one of the most basic and common dreads we have as species capable of self-reflection.
What you can do is read shittons of philosophy and MAYBE find something that fits in your personality, but remember to go for actual philosophy, not the pseudo-science positivist bullshit scam that's spewed everywhere around these days. Going for greek and roman philosophers is probably a good start.

Oh, and there are no women on the internet.

>I can’t even explain anything about myself because you guys would tear me a new asshole just because of who I am.
You're a Commie; you don't HAVE a self.

Can't have victory without people willing to sacrifice everything in the face of utter destruction.

You're just like every other faggot with canned lines:
"It's always darkest before the dawn"
"Keep taking the next step"
"Don't give up, don'tbe afraid to ask people for help"
"When you fall get back up"
I hope you all burn for being butfucking parrots.
The worst is the darkest before the dawn shit. I was hearing "I know it's bad now but you will forget about this struggle soon enough" four fucking years ago and only recently have I had anything to be happy about.
Get a purpose and act on it. Nihilism is for faggots and leads to horrendous mental health.

I know pharmabro did, but can you proofs that brevik did?

He played WoW, used meme tier terminology and Jow Forums slang. 100% he posted here at least a dozen times

Ya. And I’m Ellen Paige.