Copying the same thread on Jow Forums but in reverse, what qualities do men look for in women?

Copying the same thread on Jow Forums but in reverse, what qualities do men look for in women?

Attached: tumblr_nxkrhjeXiC1tj1uzko1_400.jpg (400x334, 34K)

big penis

*feminine penis

I only look for signs of promiscuity, and secondly for traditionally attractive features like boobs, butt, eyes, straight teeth. Personality hasn't factored into my search in years.

Personally, I look for someone who is going to make my life more entertaining, has their own life going on, and is going to be cool with letting me have four days or so to myself unless we're traveling.

I want my own autonomy with a pretty girl who likes herself and wants to share that with me. Most of this board will disagree and ask for a second mommy.

For a relationship, I look at how likely they are to cheat (do they drink a lot and hang out in bars or clubs), what kind of relationship do they have with their family, what they do with their time.

This is all assuming they have a nice face and aren't obese.

women who are upfront about what they want and don't play games.
im shy so i like girls who initiate conversation/ask me out but that's just me

Low maintenance. Appreciates free things. Understands finance.

This except because I'm awkward but not shy.

same values as me, healthy i.e. not fat & exercises regularly

Unlike what the user said earlier I don't look for sings of promiscuity, and look for the opposite
Many people have different tastes but I guess I'll just say what I like that probably a good chunk of people have
>feminine charm
>"natural" beauty, as in not too much makeup
>not fat (don't fret if you have a little chub, just don't be a landwhale and you'll be fine)
>loyal (as in won't cheat but this is expected for anyone in a monogamous relationship)
This one may be me taking advice given to males and projecting onto women as well but I like the idea of a girl having some talent or hobby
Also what and said

oh i really like this reply. i guess because that's the only one that can fit to me

Taller than me, don't take no for answer and reject the feminine stereotypes, and don't use makeup.

Same values, isn’t or ever was a slut.

*big feminine penis

It's hard to collectively say what all men want.
Most blacks go after a fat ass.
Same with beaners.
Whites usually go for the skinny Aryan type woman.

Personality doesn't matter; that's secondary.

Attractive: Being my one-itis.
Unattractive: Not being my one-itis.

If she's attracted to me that's a big plus.

My experience shows that men have much more varied preferences than women in general. Physical traits and behaviorally

I doubt that very much. There's some variation, sure, but not to the insane degree of women's attraction.

I agree with this.

Nah, it's not true.
There are some things that will be considered attractive by most, and then there will be some variability. Everyone has its own type. And most people are fine dating someone who isn't their type.

Consciously, I look for intelligence and being educated to my standards (I prefer master's or better), extroversion, and stable income.
Unconsciously, I look for slim, flat-chested, and tall.

In practice, the former has been fun, but unable to sustain my erection. The latter has been fun both in and out of bed.

I think both men and women should stop deluding themselves by building up lists of traits they think they want in their SOs. Those almost universally seem to turn out to be something less than guidelines.

My ideal girl would be chill and play less mindgames then the few girls I'm friends with. The kind of shit that makes me feel like she should give me a script since there's obviously one correct answer for what she wants to hear. It's really annoying and tiring and I'm way too depressed to bend over backwards for someone trying to manipulate me.

Loyal
Intelligent
Attractive to me
Calm
Good with children

Cute
Sincere
Religious (Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Buddhist)
Hopeful
Peaceful
Quiet
She should remind me of a tiger and be slender and clever

Attached: b368d45ed75b6a71468da0d9fd60021f--white-tigers-god.jpg (500x750, 75K)

aw

Not shrewish. I like my women cheerful

Honestly posture is a huge thing for me. If she can't stand up straight that's an immediate turn off

Be a dominant trap or don't be fat

Be able to look past my social anxiety and depression
Lmao nevermind

We just don't wanna be your dad
If dad spoiled you or your dad didnt give you enough attention were sorry

A nice
>Independent
>Loyal
>upfront
>not completely useless but not a know it all either
> Slim to like Chub not landwhale status
>effort into how she looks but can lay back if she feels like it

Don't be fat

Sense of humor

Highly intelligent, not a stupid conservative Bitch, and apparently subconsciously, fucked up knees/legs because of the last 5 girls I have pursued only 1 has been able to walk and run completely normally. I also like a girl who feel unique, as in someone who feels different from the last 30 women I know

not stupid
not overreligious
pretty (I dont think thats a quality but others are mentioning looks too)
and speaks some language Im interested in that isnt english because eavesdroppers etc. irritate me

>what qualities do men look for in women?

My personal desired qualities:
Intelligence
Intellectualism (i.e. an interest in ideas)
Physical attractiveness
Agreeableness (Big 5)
Slight traditionalism

My more-concrete non-negotiable criteria:
Temperament: NF
Attractiveness: 6-8/10
Intelligence: 100-130 IQ
Culture: Western
Politics: Between Centre-Left and Conservative [ONLY]

My own attributes:
Temperament: INFJ; O: 60, C: 35, E: 50, A: 70, N: 50
Intelligence: 125 IQ
Attractiveness: 6/10
Culture: Western
Politics: Centre-Right

Attached: 1434710989144144.jpg (899x1218, 248K)

Young
Not crazy
Not fat
Not feminist
Sexually active
Not a coal burner
Feminine

that's about it really.

Healthy, 7/10, loyal, not insane.

Unless it's Chad. He has his pick of the girls, you'll never get his attention or true affection.

Attached: 23-taylor-swift.w710.h473.jpg (710x473, 97K)

If she is promiscuous it’s a no from me, dawg

I just like when a woman is genuinely interesting ,and has pride and dignity, but not in that fucking disgusting "I'm so sassy ;) Y'all better be careful 'cause this here a bad bitch" limp-dicked tryhard basic bitch way.

99% of women can be divided into two groups: the totally basic retard who openly says "I like fun things that are fun" and "I like movies and food," and thinks that this amounts to a personality, which is at least harmless I guess (though it's often jarring when they then expect their partner to be some kind of brooding witty ambitious ultra-mature CEO astronaut neurosurgeon), and the tryhard quirky girl who has gone her whole life being edgy and making men cringe, but because most of the men were trying to fuck her they never told her how cringe she is.

So many women are the latter these days. Any girl who types in lowercase on the internet, any girl who has a twitter or a tumblr, any girl who reposts self-deprecating memeshit, they all think they're the most original character of all time. But it's always the same exact fucking girl, and they never tell jokes with actual punchlines, they never meaningfully or introspectively self-deprecate (it's always based on the same template).

It's like when a 14 year old tries to be cool and you're so embarrassed for him that you don't call him out on it, because come on, he's 14. That's like half the college-aged women I've met. They all want to be Daria or something, some apathetic "baka kms #ironicbestlife guess what i'm not always feminine or graceful am i transgressive yet" fucking awful boring cunt.

Please please just be a normal woman. Be a marine biologist and be genuinely excited about what you do. Tell me you collect healing crystals and you're a crazy lady who believes in astrology. Just have a real personality and be genuinely passionate about the things that give your life meaning. Nobody fucking cares about your weird twitter derivative persona.

Also, imply by your behaviour and your language that you view dating as a mutual thing, and not as the man propitiating you and hoping you will bestow pussy upon him.

If the man fucks up and you don't like him anymore, just break it off as if you two are equals, not as if he has failed to court you effectively, and now he has to pull off a hail mary to reverse his mistake and regain your affections or else you're going to ghost him. That's what most of dating feels like to men, like cracking a safe and praying for pussy. If you want to deconstruct that shitty dynamic, surprise the guy by showing you respect him, respect his dignity, and that when you are deciding how to treat him, you don't unconsciously take into account the fact that you can reject him any time and he'll be back to square one on Tinder while you have 5 more dates instantly.

You hold all the cards most of the time because you have most of the sex appeal, and because guys are dumb and desperate. But one of the most attractive things you can do as a woman is to show that you are a big enough person that you don't even notice or care about this state of affairs, that you effectively transcend it. It's the same kind of attraction I've heard women sometimes feel when the guy they're seeing is a big enough man to turn down easy sex, or to show that he's not led by his dick. Most men reflexively treat women like it's a fucking job interview.

GREAT REPLY user! thanks!

in general: don't be too fat and sloppy/nasty
this way a good portion of men are already down to fuck you

>nobody fucking cares about your weird twitter derivative persona
Unfortunately for a lot of girls this isn't a persona, it really is them. Girls like this are worthless in my book; Unironically, I probably wouldn't feel bad if all the girls I know like this died.

A great sense of humor.
The first girl I ever truely fell in love with loved to laugh and took nothing aside from her career and responsibilities seriously.
I was a complete faggot in the end, though, and left her for the "big tits/big ass" meme. I've never been happy since.

This is sage-worthy content, but not in the typical Jow Forums sense of the word. Well done, user.

Ones that don't think like most women or are self aware that they think with emotion more than logic. It really just comes down to biology but as humans we are able to ignore our instincts to better our conditions. If someone can't handle themselves or takes any criticism personally it's an infinite turn off.

Oh god a marine biologist gf hnnnnnng

>t. Elliott Rodger here

Needs to be pretty, good at cooking and cleaning, doesn't have opinions of her own and she must be underaged

The ideal of every guy is a cute girl that wants to fuck often, rest doesnt really matter

Holy shit, I just realised that the Arabs (minus their constant wars) have it good

Islam is the final redpill

Wow, we're very similar with similar tastes. I'd mirror all of this, except I'd be okay with a girl with NT or NF, and I don't care if she's very agreeable. I'd also add sense of humor to the desired qualities, along with sexual adventurousness (but not promiscuity).

It’s interesting. If you come at it from an evolutionary point of view, women have broader tastes in what they find attractive in men than men do in women, because as the times and environment changed over our history, different types of men would find themselves more successful resource and mate wise, while the type of women didn’t really need to change (just be youthful, fertile, healthy and feminine). There were more opportunities for men to find different niches and specialize. For example, in some cases, a gentle, intelligent man was the best bet for a mate. At another time, a strong, brutal warlord was.

That being said, men have a wider range of what they are willing to accept in a partner compared to women. They generally have the more lax standards, probably stemming from the whole “sperm are in excess, eggs are the scarce commodity” thing.

likes heavy metal
isnt a complete cunt

Intelligent
Kind
Optimistic
Slender body (some fat is okay)
Patient