Why don’t you have a gf, Jow Forums?

Why don’t you have a gf, Jow Forums?

Attached: 27A2F679-33E1-42DF-A73B-2584757DB57E.jpg (500x667, 122K)

But I do.

Attached: 1537913074160.jpg (2448x3264, 1.45M)

> I have a wife AND a girlfriend

Get's a little hectic sometimes, but DAMN the pussy is good.

Attached: 2E71697500000578-3318841-image-m-14_1447539410945.jpg (634x820, 193K)

Because im going to bootcamp in less than a month

Dunno. I've been single for almost a year now.

looks like 2 men

Because I'm fat and poor

I have a sexy Jewess gf.

Because I do not have money to provide security.

got subverted lol

no money or social status, so I'm invisible to whores

i have too high of standards
>need to be over 5 foot 5
>need to be thin
>attractive
>intelligent
>traditonal
>homebody
>girl next door
>1 or less previous sexual partners (no minorities)
>under the age of 20
>minimal piercings
>no tattoos
>no rap
>white (pink nipples)
>right-wing (specifically, anti immigration)

so far I have only ever met one girl like this and she just broke up from her first boyfriend. I need to find the right moment to engage or I may never find a suitable mate ever again and end up being a wizard

>wow a whole year how does he do it

Been a recluse wageslave for 2 years now and saving up for a house, talking to this new girl at work for maybe the last month or two. She cooks, cleans, wants a big family, is into homesteading (canning, textiles, gardening) she likes hunting and fishing, able to dress and butcher animals. We both want to move to rural montana and be self sufficient as possible.

Should I ask her out Jow Forums? We have a lot in common and get along great together. When we work together it's just like hanging out with an old friend but learning new things.

Attached: 1544878712546.png (500x488, 276K)

What's the minimum amount of money do you need to have in order for women to find you at least fuckable only to later get cucked by Tyrone?.... asking for a friend obviously.

Attached: 1546476411652.png (1000x663, 132K)

Marriage is immoral

if you can dump 20k into investments, they will pay you attention

or if you are over 6 foot

Because I have a redpilled wife, and she wouldn't really approve of me having a side piece.

I'm boring and socially awkward. I'm not going to give them the non stop attention they desire and I'm not even going to lie and fake it, it's not worth my energy. Maintaining a relationship is a full time job especially if you do it right.

Simple. Jews have succeeded in brainwashing white wymins to be absolutely inteolerable to be around let alone be desirable as life partners.

Cause i can suck my own dick

Darn, I'm only 11 of your 14 requirements. Also I'm not single so it doesn't matter anyway.

Restraining orders.

Still in college. I'll immediately be on the lookout for women after I finish, but I'm just focusing on finishing my studies for now.

Sounds like a keeper to me

Attached: 1546573302207.gif (400x267, 1.56M)

Women only want men who can provide and make them look good, especially on social media. I don't care to do any of it

Enough to afford your own place. Preferably something better than a shitty apartment.

its not just any attention. you have to be very creative. talking to chicks about everyday stuff is a good way to get ghosted. they fucking hate talking about life and small talk. but they also hate in depth calculated science and politics, its basically gotta be really fun adventures you had or exciting parties or how much weed you smoked.

we live in vapid times. my gen x friends laugh at how impossible women are around my age. i envy them so much Q_Q

Well howdy there, doggie!

Inbetween at the moment. I like single better than not single, right now.

I'll find another one, I'm in no rush.

Dealing with women in the workplace is already too much.

TOAST MILKERS OR BE GONE!

Attached: BC1DAC86-D4B3-4931-904B-3A7DC39E5107.jpg (729x726, 132K)

I just moved to a new city and had to put 3 months rent down so I'm broke and I think I just found testicular cancer on my left nut so IDK if a relationship is really managable in my position at the moment.

Attached: sampsons.jpg (1120x840, 127K)

let me guess which ones you didn't qualify for

>1 or less previous sexual partners (no minorities)
>under the age of 20
>need to be over 5 foot 5

i should add single to the list. usually ones that are close on this chart usually find boyfriends quickly. i gotta find a way to get this chicks attention before its too late. any advice?

Meant for this thot

Exactly it's so fucking easy to get a girl if you play the game and match their energy level, talk about menial BS, etc. But to keep up with it makes me miserable there's no pussy good enough to be worth draining me of all life, when I want kids I'll settle down until then I'm enjoying doing whatever I want when I want and not be held accountable for any of it

too autistic

>Should I ask her out Jow Forums?
If you don't know the answer to that maybe you shouldn't bother, you will just disappoint her eventually

Weak jawline due to mouth breathing and too poor for surgery. It’s a pussy death sentence.

Girls are icky.

They smell like the lobster tank at red lobster.

I’ve had girlfriends before. No thank you.

damn that looks comfy
only thing that would make it better would be to get rid of the girl then Id be pure jelly

How about a nice double wide out inawoods

Cuz I'm gay, duh!

It's not that I'm not sure about her. I'm not sure if I should stay a recluse and keep saving for the house. Where I'm from girls like that aren't super rare, juat never hit it off that well with one.

What do you mean? I moved to a new state and am having trouble dating the girls here. It's weird.

patrician taste, user

skip the whole "she needs to be right wing" stuff. as long as she is not some crazy feminist bitch that will force your children to take HRT then everything is fine desu.

I do, and I'm a 5'7" manlet and she's a head taller than I

Attached: Jesse.jpg (1600x1200, 248K)

I live in eastern europe due to female to male ratio my chances of scoring a girl is pretty low plus recent influx of foreign brown men makes absolutely impossible

honestly, this.

Whatever makes you happy bro. Home ownership isn't for everyone, I can tell you unless you want to put in work on top of working don't even bother. If you can't handle constant stress don't bother. Something breaks every month, my furnace went the same month my fascia boards rotted out. Every time you think you're getting ahead, something will break. Which is fine for me, I actually like it as it keeps me steadfast but I know people that can't even maintain their weight let alone property in a community that demands it

I'M AFRAID
there, I admit it~!!
I don't wanna ever leave my room & get a career established
gonna die homeless on the cold nigger streets of the city one day

I used to, but she hated Christ, so now I don't.

I do though. She got mad at me for covering her fart smell with a few squeezes off a 70 dollar perfume bottle..... Fucking women, amiright?

Attached: 12345689156.png (453x489, 391K)

>Hobbies and interests do not include fit things like exercise or leaving my house
>Under 6'
>Under 7" dick
>Under 40k income, currently unemployed after lay off
>fat
>in 30s now
I've accepted it.

Thanks.

Attached: 1525500603539.jpg (800x450, 47K)

It's because the guy in pic related is Jow Forums and passsionate, whilst Jow Forums are usually /fat/ and hateful.

It's a fact. Many people in this board are racist because some nigger took their bike or something and they grew hate out of it. And don't get me wrong, I am racist too, but I have no hate whatsoever, I am racist because race is a FACT.

Like, for example, niggers are dumber and more violent than white people (shifted bell curve). So what's the problem of being friend with a based black man (not a nigger). Look at my flag, I know lots and lots of based mutts and I love them all.

Hatred is a state of spirit.
> inb4 you're a mutt
Yes. 75% portuguese, 25% arab (so arab)

Only betas are so obsessed with pussy they'd put it above being a homeowner

Thank you user. I think I have a shot at get cucked by Tyrone and, have the kids taken away by Karen.

Attached: 1546791590238.jpg (431x427, 137K)

It's never too late to get a waifu user.

>leaf is a dog fucker
imagine my shock

Do I need one?

closetfag detected

or less previous sexual partners (no minorities)
>>under the age of 20
>>minimal piercings
>>no tattoos
>>no rap
Beside the under the age of 20 thing, these exclude probably 97% of american women. The under the age of 20 thin excludes 99.7% of all american women.

It's a coping mechanism. When you realise you are just a repulsive person who no one will ever love you put up fake reasons to lie to yourself

I'm in the process of getting my weight under control because I'm tired of being fat. So that will help.

How are you not balls deep impregnating this bitch yet you know this much about her. what is wrong with you? asking for a friend

I do have a girlfriend. Plan on wifing her up ASAP.

>Why don’t you have a gf, Jow Forums?
Because the Jews ruined western women.

A year isnt long at all for most Jow Forums users basically.
I had a great relationship and nothing comes close to how that was so for me its been about 8 years.

Yes user, I agree. Those things are definitely mutually exclusive.

>I dont need one
>I am satisfied with the relationships that I already have

If someone comes along, that's fine. If she doesn't, that is also fine.

Attached: qszz.jpg (538x570, 36K)

because i never leave the house

I know im feeding you attention but this is a turn off and proves incels right.

because i have everything planned out and that time hasnt come yet

my disgust mechanism is too strong to enjoy casual sex with people i dont have strong feelings for though so idk man

Because my stupid wife won't let me.

Good for you, bro.

I did. My dad passed away and it sent me into a spiral of depression, then 6 months later she broke up with me because she said I was neglecting her.

Attached: gffeels.png (680x515, 263K)

You just described me, although I'm working on some of those, and I have a wonderful girlfriend. Don't give up.

Don't want one.
Not for any ideological reason, that shit's gay, you are making excuses for being fruits.
I don't want one because I am just selfish as fuck. I don't want to spend any amount of time doing shit I don't want to do if I don't have to, and relationships are always set against a backdrop of constant compromise.
Whenever I've broken up with somebody I was in a serious relationship with, I am so relieved, it's always like a vacation to have my own place for me again, and prostitutes are just so convenient now it's an all around better deal for me by far.
Literally the only thing I miss is getting hammered with family members of girlfriends during holidays, it's fun if they're into it and it's especially fun if they're not.

see and
yes it is, when I'm with someone I like to go out with them and do shit, they do as well. have you ever been with someone you didn't just take back to your moms house and sit around?

My wife would be pissed.

Why waste time and money sifting through the vast swathe of dull, vapid, sexually deficient, unintelligent, shopping addicted, social media abusing carousel riders when I could be bettering myself, my community and building a better life?

I haven't lived in my Mom's since I was 17

My administration doesn't negotiate with terrorists.

>Why don’t you have a gf, Jow Forums?
Because i'm autistic and so insensitive I literally don't feel shit at all in the pussy, not only I can't socialize, I can't even get off without awkwardly having to beat my meat after the bitch just can't fuck anymore.

im too busy making my own video game and improving my physique while broadening my mind with knowledge. i havent met a woman who i can really trust or has drastically improved the quality of my life and is attracted to me. not missing out on the drama for sure.

Because she got very distant over the past few months. She's the oldest in her (fairly libersl) family and her parents tend to infantilize her. She just started her career 9 months ago and I think it really threw her for a loop. Last year we were talking about when we were going to get married. This year we're taking a break and seeing how things go. Feel bad but I refuse to be dragged along by a woman who isn't ready to be an adult and isn't serious about our relationship.

because im married

>approaching year 15
>if I just wanted ass I could've easily had it several times over by now
>had ass though, uninterested in just that now
I don't think a "right" womerns actually exists anymore.

Me too bro, we in this together

>This year we're taking a break and seeing how things go
You know it's over, right?
She comes back it'll be +10-20 different guys' DNA swirling around in there.

Yeah dudoi i'm not retarded.

Alright man, wasn't trying to rub it in. Some guys just don't really "get" it.

ew

Modern young women do not date rightists.

Tell me about the krauts, why do they love digging in the sand so much?