I'm forced to do something bad

I need help, I have to kill someone.. I'm not a bad person I mean Im bad as the average.. as all... But, this person isn't necessary for this world and much less a good person, I swear that with this I do not affect anyone, there is no family that is going to cry, this decision would be taken by anyone being in my place, and off course I have to do it in the most intelligent way, I was thinking in something like poisoning,
this person commonly smokes so I was thinking about putting something in his pipe but idk, and that's all mates I hope good advices and sorry for my bad English lol

Attached: 15347551452801352719444.jpg (3120x4160, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gd9OhYroLN0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How does it feel?

it's something I knew had to happen

You need help? It sounds like you have it figured out.

Not so much, I have no idea what materials/ingredients I need, I do not know if there is a better way

Very constructive thread.

Attached: 9YR6W5KDEsrewQL5hI2ACQ.jpg (240x320, 13K)

Note 1: This is not for love, it's not my partner, not even a woman lol
Note 2: should I delete this post? I mean I don't want to enter to all that deep web shit

Doesn't matter if the person you're killing is the worst person on this planet, you'll still go to jail if you're caught.
So just get away from that person and avoid the trouble.

wow wtf lol

1.) You do sound bad, every murder always rationalizes his crime by insisting it was for “the greater good” 2.) you sound irrational and emotion hinting that this person hurt you on a personal level 3.) having access to his pipe implies you have a relationship of some sort

There’s nothing he took from you that you physically can’t get again, you can try to rationalize it all you want buddy. Also, you’re more likely to get caught and arrested than you think and if other people are aware of your current state then you’re the number 1 suspect buddy, they’ll gain warrants to search through your computer or phone and find this post and you would have wasted your life

finally a real answer, thank you man
you know what you're talking about, the person is indeed close to me, that's why I know very bad things, things that nobody knows and the problem is that I MUST do it, I understand how difficult it would be not to be caught that's why im taking the time, that's why I want the better way, if it looks like an accident maybe, but trust me, this isn't personal

omg lol ur CRAZY stop! ur gonna get arrested haha!

Why can't you document those bad things?

Disagree.

Your murder is probably well-justified, but principally not worth it. You will change completely.

I would love to murder people who are purposely impairing communication in my lives for the sake of creating a disoriented environment for self-benefit, but its still not worth it.

Let nature let them die to their own folly and greed, if you see them dying, let them and walk away gracefully.

No matter what, even if its to save the emotional health or life of another, don't do it. Isolate yourself from the victims, after communicating the whole story to the victims.

Like I said, be an allower, "let" them die, but not in an obvious way to others, deny being present, pretend something happened when you should've been looking care of them.

Eventually even if they can see through you, you were justified. Its worth the repercussions to free everyone around you.

Of course you disagree your as fucked as him

Wanting to kill someone is fairly natural, especially if they've acted as sociopaths to you your entire life. It can often be for the utilitarian good if nobody would suspect you and their death would relieve the suffering of several others.

They are like a metaphysical warden in a concentration camp, bullying, disorienting everyone around them. Who wouldn't want them dead?

That being said, you still shouldn't, just don't feel *too* ashamed of your feelings OP (you still should feel shame), just gently refocus your mind on keeping your balance and finding creative ways to isolate yourself from the person.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gd9OhYroLN0
Thread theme

You are playing God, it is not up to you to decide who lives and who dies

Recommended reading

Attached: Crimeandpunishmentcover.png (200x307, 121K)

What is this, Crime and Punishment?