Gaben allowed this on the Steam store

Is Valve redpilled? They actually have a game where you can shoot NPCs on the steam store.

store.steampowered.com/app/985040/NPCs/

Attached: stgrfs.jpg (1899x1080, 423K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/675630/Super_POTUS_Trump
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: eruibgvidr.jpg (1916x1080, 285K)

Attached: avfrh .jpg (1909x1080, 296K)

Attached: dgvresvga.jpg (1920x1080, 220K)

Attached: esbjvrhke.jpg (1920x1076, 292K)

based

Buy our Steam shitware, goy.
Spend money so we get a cut, goy.
Call us based, goy.
Post about it on Jow Forums so we get more shekels, goy.

I'm not the dev lol, I wishlisted this and I'll buy it if it goes on sale. Just surprised that Steam doesn't shoah things like this, guess they're pretty unaffected by the SJW takeovers.

No, it's not.

Attached: QShX3Ar.jpg (940x401, 47K)

I wish these fags would actually make an effort if they're going to make a meme game rather than a spray and pray cash grab.

And holy shit, five fucking dollars? This is worth no more than 60 cents for what it is.

>calling Wojack "feel guy"

Attached: 71b.jpg (736x736, 100K)

Valve has zero quality control, just pay the fee and you can put any garbage on the store, they don't even have employees check it, "games" that literally don't even have .exe files to be playable have been up there before.

>Allowed
ITS CALLED FREEDOM YOU FUCKING COMMIE SHITS.

>why doesn't valve implement "quality control"??? :(
Quality control is just censorship.
>why does AT&T let people talk racism and sexism on their phones?
>why does Google let people search for wrong things on the internet?
>why does Amazon let people buy evil books I don't like?

Attached: i-pretended-to-be-a-scientist-named-gordon-freeman-and-asked-a-psychic-about-half-life-3-315-body-im (1000x625, 40K)

Gaming is fundamentally right wing extremism. You have "traits" that affect performance and your choices affect the outcome of your play. If games were left wing, whenever you failed someone would change your score for equity and punish the person that beat you for being privileged.
Gaming reveals your inferiority to you, effort and acceptance allows you to improve as a person. It's a 100% right wing concept. Leftists don't accept responsibility for anything. It's always someone elses fault. Gamers know that your shitty score = your fault most of the time. Taking responsibility is the key to improvement and success. All games are right wing.

>Muh freedom

Fucking Americans, rofl.
Enslaved by the jews for hundreds of years, born into a slave labor colony, but are free.

Kek.

is this the new battlefield?

Don't fall off the planet next time the emus come to rape you, mate.

Attached: 4515870-3x2-940x627.jpg (940x627, 82K)

Yeah its weird but I remember oldfags calling him that and then he got a name. In the select menu in the trailer it identifies him as feel guy/wojak

Shit really? You think they'd check that much, I thought they might be /ourguys/, but they're probably just lazy

if shooting people in videogames started crossing a line then valve would be fucked

Cs:go is anti muslime for instance

Attached: 101252b.jpg (800x560, 114K)

>calling wojak "Wojack"

Attached: armed wojak.jpg (707x500, 85K)

looks like a piece of shit
congrats op

True, its just that its a Jow Forums meme game basically. The anarchists are unintentionally very similar in appearance to Antifa in CS:GO, I see people call them Antifas in game chat

I'll buy it when it goes on sale, doesn't look worth $5 but apparently its funny so I'll just play it for the laughs. I'm not expecting AAA quality here

Money has no political side.

Looks like absolute shit even for $5. If you're going to buy a meme game you might as well buy this
store.steampowered.com/app/675630/Super_POTUS_Trump
Based on the art alone it looks like it had 100x the effort put into it than that and it only costs a dollar.

Attached: ss_5e3e194e0a4dbd535fdd0567c4abb6e79620f4d9.1920x1080.jpg (1440x1080, 451K)

That one has worse reviews though, I’ll just wait for this one to go on sale. It’s pretty similarly priced compared to some of the better Trump games