The Wall is a Smokescreen

Serious question: How would a wall reverse pic related?

Attached: USA changing face.jpg (899x899, 261K)

It stopped 6000 caravan retards in tijuana

USA is already Brazil tier.
Demographics is destiny and for newborns in America, more than half are already non-white. Not to mention in the census "white" includes middle easterners and north africans. This is the black pill

Reminder this is an actual statistic from hhs.gov

Attached: 1522837599840.png (639x1110, 254K)

It's a symbol of our resolve to solve your pic, nothing more. Maybe the symbolism will rally the nation behind it, maybe not. Only one way to find out.

> how do you reverse immigration

gee, I dunno, that's a tough one

Attached: kirsten-Joy-Weiss-with-double-barrel-ar15-500x282.jpg (500x282, 20K)

Can't because muh legal brown ppl are fine.

It won’t. That ship has sailed.

But it’s the least we can do to try.

It's step one. Why would you begin a mass repatriation program without a wall first?

The politicians kicked the can down the road for too long, and let the homeland get invaded. This will resolve inevitably with a civil war, much like with slavery. Luckily, the spics have contained themselves in a few sanctuary shitholes, so we can easily wipe them out, if we attack soon.

I hate this stupid fucking meme
It's mostly parroted by boomer cuckservatives or magapede civicucks.
>" W-WE DON'T WANT ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, LEGAL IMMIGRATION IS FINE THO!"
It's the same fucking shit, shitskins are flooding our nations both ways and they will replace us within 20-30 years time if we don't do anything about this.
This is the real problem, the 100 Million shitskins that are in the Usa are the fucking problem.
Whites were 90%+ of the population 60 years go, 60 fucking years ago, and now were fucking 56% of the national population.
We elected Trump because it was a huge fucking white lash and a huge mega white voter turnout.
But in these 4 years, can you imagine the millions of shitskins who have turned voting age?
I don't know if we can elect Trump to win in 2020, a lot of Whites are beginning to get mad at him because he still has not delivered on a lot of important promises.
What about the fucking Raise Act? Which will ensure Whites in America and White Immigrants begin to grow in population?
We need to demand more from Trump.

>How would a wall reverse pic related?

It stops them from coming in, duh.

Jesus Christ, at this rate. Hispanics will be the majority really soon.

this

They thought we were joking when we marched and said “you will not replace us”. Despite what the media like screech about: you’ve not see terror yet. Wait until federal buildings start blowing up

Exactly
I seriously don't know how people still put up with Trump, if they're shitskins it makes sense but the average white Jow Forumsack should be fucking pissed. Nothing has changed at all in four years. Will anti-white rhetoric still be a thing in four more years as well? Will white immigration still be at an all-time low? The raise act should be top priority.

Attached: 1499550923164.jpg (650x803, 209K)

Itll be alright

>believing what the government puts out.
Kek. Its propaganda

it doesn't help that the RATE of immigration (legal) is still obscene. legal immigration should be no more than .1% of native population per year. that would be 300k from all sources per year. Then we need to be more picky about the sources.

no most of them got in

>Multiracial is it own category
Oh poor mutts and their identity crisis

Attached: 1546535739552.png (1080x1080, 260K)

>black
>2014 14.0%
>2050 13.1
So the statistics are admitting that niggers are killing each other?

WHITES BTFO !!!!

Attached: 1516971546619.png (765x535, 16K)

People always forget that all those other rwces are mixing with whites this whole time. DNA overall will be white as fuck

I don't know, why can't white americans stop breeding so fucking much with Mexicans? Like wtf how are there more white/hispanic couples when white/black couples are shilled so much

Attached: PST_2017.05.15.intermarriage-01-00 (1).png (420x778, 22K)

>mutts
>white dna

Attached: 845333337.jpg (600x600, 42K)

What offical statistic says? I guess that majority of legal immigrants are still whites, which is big difference compared to illigal immigration. True blackpill is that even if USA totally close boreders and no man ever cross that boreders ever, whites are going to be minority.

Attached: 1504874229250.png (251x272, 8K)

hispanics fuck and rape like rabbits