What do you think the odds are that at least a small number of glow in the dark niggers have been redpilled by Jow...

What do you think the odds are that at least a small number of glow in the dark niggers have been redpilled by Jow Forums?

Attached: glowindarknigger.jpg (234x250, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JASUsVY5YJ8
s.4cdn.org/image/country/[insert
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A lot.

NSA is Jow Forums, CIA is Facebook, Reddit is ADL/FBI

100% but if I was paid to do so I would shit up this board as well as grow my rare pepe collection
right now I pretty much do it for free

Ive never understood how some of the mods are so cucked at times, they should be the most redpilled of them all

It's the corruption of the soul which makes them glow.
Redpilling not possible

Attached: 1542604880601.jpg (852x1024, 123K)

they just dimiss whatever they see here as some schizo's ramblings and use anger to fuel their blindness

they're tranny's, males larping as females, so you can't expect them to be rational to begin with, nor will they ever believe they are in the wrong because they're victims of their own stupidity

Terry was right, CIA are literally niggers.

They're all redpilled. They just choose to side with the Jews

Jow Forums is little baby diaper shit compared to CIA niggers.

CIA niggers are a bunch of LARPing satanists that have sold their asshole to ayy lmaos and demons to pretend they're better than God, compared to us who remain stalwart and realize that there is true good in the universe they are pure scum

youtube.com/watch?v=JASUsVY5YJ8

Kek, even the Chief of disguises at the CIA says its impossible to make a man look like a passable woman, top double kekarinos

What makes you believe they're ideological?

This should make so many more people suspicious than it does. Our war is not with mere people. All of the people are puppets. Satan is in control. And right now it would seem he is winning. Jesus will return one day for his bride. Open your eyes people. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.

what makes you think they are not the ones doing the redpilling?

jannies and mods don't actually lurk, they just wait for their report queue to fill up

T... this
The redpill looks soooooo cia.

>OP posts one of my favorite fantasies

your sentence structuring is homosexual. your moshiach is not coming

how much you wanna bet that at least 50% of spooks are redpilled.
everybody all just thinks
>what's a man supposed to do?
and then people start acting. and something snowballs.

>not collecting flags
user I... niggerrrrrrr

Attached: Show me your Flag Folder Faggots.png (1702x528, 99K)

CIA is an imaginary organisation

Attached: 1544773731212.jpg (480x640, 111K)

Prove me to the CIA exist

So why did Terry build The Temple of Solomon?

To speak to God.

hacking the space time continuum since 2004

from the 7th floor

quads

Attached: 1546162131318.gif (300x424, 1.7M)

>What do you think the odds are that at least a small number of glow in the dark niggers have been redpilled by Jow Forums?
It doesn't matter. You clearly don't understand how the CIA FBI or the military works. It doesn't require the consent of the people in it.

I was just waking up when i wrote this, it's still middle of the night here. But you get my point, you come here for the first time, you're cool and all, live in your little western bubble and ten years later, you believe hitler did nothing wrong. Looks like mental manipulation to me. Or maybe it's just getting older. I dunno man.

Did the Glow Niggers throw him in front of the train?

A simple bullet could not harm him.
They had to use the whole train.

quads of truth. amen

I miss him lads.
Just like I miss Gaddafi.
Just like I miss Adolf.

Attached: cia.jpg (918x1200, 126K)

I think the vivisection laws were proposed were a good idea

the clothes were good

but the other shit wasnt good and it was a lesson from God because we think we live in a singular linear time line but we do not
we can change it backwards and forwards - side to side

This is not a containment board. This is a launch pad.

Attached: 1545968851324.jpg (605x877, 86K)

I think there is a reason there are stories of slaughterhouses at the gates of each camp

It was the Vril trying to alert us to the holocaust of the animals taking place and killing our species, destroying our planet and producing daily agony and misery for sentient life we were tasked with taking care of

When the Nazis banned meat consumption I Norway

their diseases disappeared

when at the end of the war, the old diet was introduced

the diseases returned

The next step in human evolution is animal abolitionism

Ahahah ok

*close tab, turn off computer and go hide in bed

Right now there are animals being tested on by non empathetic beings in labs

Your task is to ban Animal Testing world wide.

You can do it.

Attached: get in.jpg (830x467, 52K)

s.4cdn.org/image/country/[insert abbreviation here].gif

Ahaha yes because you think i'm jew subverter!

*go back hiding in bed

Why do we need to test on animals when they know meat consumption causes all diseases including cancer and stroke?

I am a sonic hedgehog master genetic transcriptor

You know the Latin for Hedgehog?

Kek is in here.

Wasn't Brazil a part of BRICs before the election? Another Ukraine type soft coup?

>80%
I think 5% of them will STILL carry cognitive dissonance over, no matter what...and 15% are bad actors
>bad actors
Not necessarily the ones who post here, I think 95% of those guys/girls get redpilled, but in general...15% of sp00kies, have mal-intent. Just so happens that they are the top 15% of the CeyeA, in my belief.

Also, I keep hearing the terms "New CeyeA" and "Old CeyeA". I can only pray that the new CeyeA...is trying to be better than the "Old CeyeA" in morality. Btw, FUCK THE UN!

dozens.

My hope is it goes all the way to the top.

Attached: homeland.webm (485x274, 2.84M)

CIA is run by a woman these days.

Interesting Times.

not true, i know plenty of bluepilled glows (mostly contractors)

I am watching a plane fly entirely vertical in the sky in a manner illustrative of the curvature of earth

>Not knowing where you are
Nigger-achi let me help you out real quick. Every single intel agency...on earth, is here 24/7 365 or at least 5, full time. Make peace that a majority of the time you are speaking with IC, some journofag then the rest are real posters
>Meye6 and fag-spacing
Color me surprised

Is it true that Gaddafi wanted to abolish the worthless paper hoax money and replace it with actual valuable currency, gold, silver coins?

Yes he wanted to introduce the gold dinar to Africa

He wanted to bless the rains down in Africa

his female force booked a midnight flight

then the corrupt west entered the flight

so now it's dry down in Africa

we blew Libya the fuck up as a result, to protect the petrodollar. I don’t really agree with it, but I also don’t want my money worthless. Got pay for petrodollars in blood, murica

YOU NEED TO BE RE-ASSIGNED BACK TO PLEBBIT! TELL YOUR BOSS YOU ARE NOT MENT FOR THIS PLACE. STOP SPACE POSTING LIKE A FAGGOT

Attached: Heartless Bastards.webm (400x736, 1.73M)

I have been here longer than you dear.

Ever saw a real axe wound?

I hope you never do you little spoiled shit for brains

Violence isn't cool you fucking loser

Stop shitting up the thread bong faggot this isn’t about you.

Grow up brat

STOP BEING GEY THAN!
No, but I held my friends intestines in his stomach after he got stabbed 27 times...saved his life
>How's about you?
Also watched a man get his throat slit at Filippos in Baltimore City
>Conkling Street
sitting less than 5 stools away from me. Seen, ppl shot, stabbed, beaten with bats & ran over by cars.
>Howz about you?
'I've' been stabbed, hit with bottle(s) baseball bats, and jumped numerous times...
>Howz about you?

I can see this happening as many are decompartmentalized and not allowed to see the bigger picture, which they will see here.

They are 2d waifu pedo trannies

Way cooler than your posting. Tell you what, stop space posing like a faggot...and I'll stop dropping gore. It's your decision, I have fun with this shit

why would you even do such a job literally for free if you're not passionate about the board you moderate? jesus

This

Having a damaged frontal cortex is nothing to be proud of

The green id british poster is cia right?

I prefer spacing between texts.

It is more human friendly to read.

Attached: 1544784740307.jpg (1067x800, 211K)

They have no soul. They fuck and torture kids. You couldn't reach them even if every red pill wasn't schitzophrenia fuel.

Lol, tell me about it. Neither is being left minded. Or a female. Gladly, none of those apply to me. The difference between you and I is this...and im sure there are psychologist studying this right now. Im stronger than you mentally...and both you and I know it XD See, all I see is a weapon...against you. You, still see images
>And you've been here longer XDDD
I see past images...to what they 'can be' instead of what you see. A weapon
>The strongest weapon
being one of those things. Now, you know.

And between your 'first' line as well, plebbit faggot

Attached: He Wuz Getting Some Brain.png (640x1136, 1.47M)

Are you a bot or something?

Are you retarded or something?

Unwise move.

He thinks he is privy to MKULTRA but he isn't.

People will jump off balconies to their death when something anti white happens in the media.

You need to be able to comprehend geometric dimensional spaces to participate in MKUltra.

What this is, is a running joke between the upper echelons

To make the low tier look like morons

low and behold

It worked

Hey look another retarded person off his meds how's the coffee Bob. Another day ay the slaughter house eh?

Why is that? When you look at the catalog...what else do you see?
>Nigger dicks "You mad whyte boi"
>Trannies
>LGBT
>Little kids in drag
>Bragging about rights being taken away
>Democrat paid shilling
Do you think that to be any different? No, mines just the game ender, and stronger than all combined. Both you...and your bosses, can stay salty idgaf XD

Don't backtrack idiot.

Not bad, dunkin donuts home brew. And, yyyeeeppp :)

>Wew
2 spaces

Because I said so.

I have clout, I have the ear of the most high

Doubt it all you like

Naw man you just haven't found god yet. You can really communicate with him. Just ask a question in your mind. Then listen to the silence around you it will answer.

Draw some memes of nazis jumping into portals that are on the top of a building with a skyline in the distance.its very effective. Jump into a new world they said eh.

I met with God on October 2nd 2017 and she was wearing a red jacket, the devil from inverness accompanied her and asked if I was his dead mother

So, tell him/her to do this for me
>Open up REALLY wide
>Stick his/her tongue out as far as possible (this is important)
>And swallow my c0ck all the way down to my balls
>All the way down the throat
>Now, this is important...while there, tickle my nuts with that tongue still sticking out
So long as the above mentioned on my previous post exist...SO WILL GORE

Attached: In The Oven You Go.jpg (480x348, 40K)

Someone offered to carry my things from the train station and asked if I had a place to stay

You are very vulgar but I am not here for you but instead the others

Imagine living a beautiful life

with beautiful thoughts

and beautiful worlds within you