J Left media campaign has really ruined Gavins Life

and it's kind of hard to have sympathy for him when he threw white nationalists under the bus every chance he got. His neighbors are protesting him in some shitlib NYC suburb and he will probably have to move.

Attached: Screenshot_20190109-005702_Brave.jpg (1439x2652, 775K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EILOJikoYJU
youtube.com/watch?v=oRNQlEQDMeE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Woof

>and it's kind of hard to have sympathy for him when he threw white nationalists under the bus every chance he got.
This. He wanted to disavow white nationalism and play the good goy principle coinservative, so he gets what he gets. Pick a side next time instead of seeing how far you can get that fence post up your ass.

I never understood why people liked this guy, he shoved shit up his ass, he is not mentally sound.

Those fucking racists already took lands from the natives once. His wife being a native American, these white liberals won't be happy until they have finished Jackson's work of displacing every last one of them.

Exactly, we would have had his back but I’m simply not interested in him or his struggle anymore.

He's welcome on my block. Hate has a home here. Move here Gavin!

Attached: Hitler.png (125x125, 2K)

She looks like she has a deeper voice. You guys can keep Gavin and his buttstuff

His wife is a legit Injun so she has the higher ground.

Attached: kGSWBbC[1].gif (245x150, 785K)

He cofounded Vice. He deserves anything bad that happens to him for giving us all cancer.

another wingnut hero bites the dust

>be millionaire
>start loosing money (Rooster/Vice,Compund/CRTV,Youtube)
I care, I really do. Come on Reddit, how can we help!

Isn't he a fucking billionaire?

guess she doesn't like free speech as much as gavin does

>It's another "Canadian involves themselves in US politics"
Gavin needs to fuck off back to Canada

no, he doesn't. He's a fucking clown

Attached: 5c2fc59e2600003e0584fcb4.jpg (970x727, 204K)

He was foolish and tried to appease the social justice warriors.

You cannot appease binary thinkers. You are either with them 100% or the enemy.

Everything that has happened since us the result of this miscalculation. He brought it on himself.

I admit I liked him to start with, mostly because I was looking for any alternative to lefty/SJW narratives that were constantly being shoved in my face, and because he at times could be funny (this was back in 2015). But the whole libertarian/Civnat angle gets old and stale really quickly, and it's really hard to take someone seriously as a political pundit when they have a habit of tonguing off gay guys, spreading arsecheeks to show butthole during live broadcast, eating cereal they just pissed in while wearing no pants, etc. He's a stepping stone to something better, that's the best thing about him.

The Left is attacking a Native American. Racist assholes! Forshame!

>wife
eh? isn't he gay?

looks rural

Attached: hhnhh_blue_1-1493750599-7442-1546878106-4208.jpg (725x544, 141K)

>asian wife thats as tall as him

I want this. Where do you find tall asian girls?

Attached: jebait.png (494x497, 68K)

>Gavin "I used to be an edgy punk but then I made money from a magazine for degenerate hipsters and became a conservative but I love black people so antifa is the real racists" McGinnes.

Onenthing ive round most fascinating is the “Don’t punch left/right” meme. On the right no one gave a fuck and punched where they pleased, but the left took it to heart, and then emboldened, began punching immediately to the right on other leftists. They continue to alienate their own base and fracture internally, which honestly should have been predictable since they tried to claim that is what was happening to the right, in their usual fashion of projection.

What if he isnt a white nationalist or supremacist though. Like, what if he's just got normal 50 yr old white dad politics

She's native american, and not tall Gavin is just short. Although purer native girls are better than asians IMO

lol stop picking on the master race

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-01-09 01-16-49.png (860x587, 335K)

I don't know how any of you retards could have expected him to openly support white nationalists
he is just what a liberal was about 2007 or so

He’s done some good radio. Most famously was a jovial interview with tucker Carlson and a gentle anal-rape of a feminist. The feminist one is actually a real treat; she is full-blown on feminism but still maintained some of her her natural docile and feminine nature. She probably tried to fuck him agterwards.

I meant to post the feminist link
m.youtube.com/watch?v=EILOJikoYJU

rude

I hope they make his life hell like he tried to do to so many others.

Anyone who is triggered by this needs to kill himself.

white nationalists are just what a liberal was in about 1940s

he's so easily offended

lmao fuck that fag and his wagon burner family

>like he tried to do to so many others
[citation needed]

Y'know, it's kind of odd how all these crypto-fascists the left talks about do everything in their power to alienate and counter-signal the far right, it's almost like they're not fascist at all.

Kek. No. Shane from Vice fucked him completely. Gavin was a coke and smack head totally fucked up, one arrest away from jail for sexual assault and drugs, so Shane forced him out/bought him out for about 5mil. A couple months later the big corporate money investors came in and all the huge cash. Shane is easily worth a good 250m now

he's got a wife and kids and he bitches about liberal values?

Attached: 1482320380826.jpg (600x399, 105K)

holy fuck

you sound very invested in this
I'm sure this is very important to you

Nice rebuttal, you sure showed him with those hot facts and sources.

truth is. I've never ever heard or watched him

Leafs are the worst posters we have on this site, Hiro needs to range ban your cancerous country.

Yup, you're a leftist alright, just believe everything CNN shits down your throat.

Try a billion.

he's a child entertainer
he makes teens feel all growed up

I wouldn't know, I haven't had a tv since 2001

And yet you still believe everything MSM tells you.

Sieg heil, Herr Führer.

Oh stephanie

Attached: 6A890673-39E7-4AE5-8980-518CC6F71EC7.gif (680x544, 1.79M)

Yeah, Gapin McAnus is such a valuable right-wing white he lives in rich lib westchester with his mudskin wife and half-breed babies!

>he must be such a proud boy

Looks like he’s fucking a tranny.

Are those squiggly sandnigger lines really four different languages? Not that they read.

2 are sandnigger (or 3, if you count the Hebrew) and the other is either Chinese or Korean.

wife looks like proud boy.

>Huffpost
These jews dont even pay their contributors.

Attached: 1534031652855.jpg (297x170, 12K)

Huh?

Keep fapping in your basement, dicklet.

Attached: 1537966914316.jpg (865x2048, 195K)

>J media

he whored himself to the zionist movement and now he's under attack??

couldn't have happened to a nicer shill.

Imagine thinking harrassing someone makes you the better person. The moral highground fairytale.

> I never understood why people liked this guy, he shoved shit up his ass, he is not mentally sound.

does he care about my issues?

go figure....

kek

Imagine bending over and cucking out hardest as you can yet the media consider even being a capitulating pussy-whipped eunuch to be threatening so you get fucked over just as hard.

Attached: Gavin McCuck letter.jpg (1512x2016, 1.1M)

What do leftists even want at this point? How can you read this and even be mad at the guy as a leftist? Is it just totally criminal in these peoples' minds to be further right than Bernie Sanders?

Leftist trash.

Where is the 2nd page? I want to see his signature.

Native chicks are weak 3 thrusts and she started bleeding and that's with rubber on she was a qt for native but absolutely weak...Never again

It'll all make sense once you realize these people want you dead.

The information war is here. How many of you are going to stand up?

It's time
youtube.com/watch?v=oRNQlEQDMeE

what? do you mean he literally did that?

>like he tried to do to so many others
Still waiting on your sauce.
Keep talking out of your ass, leaf. And guzzle up all that CBC and Globalnews propaganda.
Now go back to wagecucking and pay Ahmed to fuck your wife.

Attached: pierre_trudeautie.jpg (1086x906, 162K)

Holy shit all these autists hating on Gavin.

Dude built one of the biggest street movements in the American rights history (proud boys) and all you can do is reee because he didn’t go full 14/88 and destroy himself sooner?

Room temperature IQ’s the lot of you

honestly that is a well written letter, and Gavin is exactly right. He's basically a mid-00's liberal stuck in a clownworld where he's this far-right Nazi.

>be gapin mcshitass
>tell everyone you hate racism and love squaw tits
>get lynched anyway
Stand with us or die alone. That's your options if you were born with white skin.
Get mad if you want I didn't make these rules.

Attached: 1530886309631.jpg (1680x1050, 176K)

As an immigrant myself, I'm fucking sick of these virtue signalling cunts who encourage a lack of integration.

That's what he gets for marrying Chief Farts-Feathers-in-Her-Pants

Attached: pepe-gun.jpg (469x452, 39K)

Oh fuck I hadn’t checked Shane’s net worth in a long while ... yeah he’s worth a billion. Even funnier, Suroosh, who has his own smack addiction, is worth $400 million. Gavin totally BTFO .. search says he’s worth 10m. That’s really gotta hurt. Funny how he insists he “left because of creative differences”

>shoved shit up his ass
That's totally backward!

>stand with us or die alone
Based and true words. Whites dont have another choice anymore.

Aus to NL immigrant, cunt.

He is retarded.
He should have simply installed the exact same sign on his own lawn.

Wow that's seriously messed up These SJW retards are really asking for it They may think they can use government as their bodyguards though if you look at police times and crime scenes and the fact none of them own any firearms, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see who would win in an actual civil war scenario These punks are writing a check they cannot cash

>his wife openly voted for Hillary Clinton
Can Gavin get off on her fucking black guys since she's not white or does he need a bunch of white guys dressed as pilgrims to gangbang her?

what if he is, but doesn't want to admit that publicly, because his career will be destroyed?

how homophobic of them

If my wife voted for Hillary Clinton I would slap the taste out of her mouth and then divorce her.

Damn that bitch head J U M B O

Me either but more importantly is how the fuck did anyone take him seriously as a "leader"? He's that dumbass you find funny sometimes but soon enough gets on your nerves and annoys the shit out of you.
yep