Stop it racists

Stop fighting against family reunification, stop fighting against the diversity visa and stop fighting against every way people can enter this country legally. You people are forcing the immigrants to become illegal. The systematic, anti-american witch hunt needs to stop. You people are creating illegal immigrants. Those woman and children are providing more to this nation than all of you racist ever will. You people make me sick.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-09 at 1.54.59 AM.png (257x205, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SikhProf/status/1082856586975068161
harrisonclemens.com/president-trump-addresses-the-nation-live-from-the-oval-office-1-8-2019/
harrisonclemens.com/are-the-democrats-serious-with-alexandria-ocasio-cortez/
twitter.com/AOC/status/1064937655119605761
twitter.com/AnonBabble

twitter.com/SikhProf/status/1082856586975068161

Fresh - harrisonclemens.com/president-trump-addresses-the-nation-live-from-the-oval-office-1-8-2019/

harrisonclemens.com/are-the-democrats-serious-with-alexandria-ocasio-cortez/

Womp womp. Nothing you can do about it.

Those ways are abused to circumvent the intent of the country. Just apply for permanent residence like everyone else.

Reunify them south of the border

shut your mouth spiccy

Can you read? How are they supposed to apply if they can't even get here?

"The actual fear driving the attacks on my clothes, my checking account, my rent, isn’t that these folks are scared that I shouldn’t represent people in Congress.

It’s fear that they’ve allowed their riches, their privilege, + their bias to put them to a point where they can’t." -Sandy Ocasio

twitter.com/AOC/status/1064937655119605761

Attached: Cantinflas.jpg (423x541, 194K)

EEEEEEE HONNNGGGG

Fuck off, the U.S. Has one of the most generous legal immigration entries in the planet.

We do not owe these INVADERS anything.

>aoc even in non aoc threads
the shilling is hard here

lmao
>Grass roots campagin
>Shilling

I'm all for family reunification. They can unite back wherever they came from.

kindly s a g e all shill threads

yo fuck your family nigga lmao

>calls out spam
>shills his own website constantly

Via their embasy or post or whatever. Pretty sure you can even do it online you retard

At least AOC is sincere and passionate. Most of the Congresspeople and Senators are just empty suit robots.

Is this Cortez bitch relly a direct descendant of the famous Cortez that conquered Mexico with 100 men?

Attached: 44-only-god-can-judge-me-funny-meme.jpg (450x571, 52K)

We can always just send them to you at Puerto Shitco, that way immigrants can stay in the U.S. they can't vote and the rest of us don't have to deal with the spics

I'm all for family reunification. Send the whole family back to their country together

They don't provide shit you brain dead bafoon, they are literal parasites, the only thing they can be used is to be burned to power the coal generators

You live in an alternate reality. You didn't say a single thing that was true.

Attached: MBGA.jpg (600x600, 32K)

A mix of sincere, passionate, in a position of power, and being incredibly stupid is a really, really, dangerous mix.

Foreigners love AOC, americans are racist