Drawing the line between white sports and darkie sprts

The only white sports are hunting, golf and skiing.

Everything else (but especially weightlifting and other forms of nigger tier absent-father hypercompensating machismo) is niggery barbarism and will NOT be allowed in the ethnostate. I'm sorry, but if you've ever looked at a dumbbell, you ain't white.

Lifting weights is nigger tier anti-civilization behavior designed to usurp the natural hierachies and disrupt the jewel of white Christian civilization -- monogamy through marital vows.

An exception may be made for NASCAR for our fellow white folk who can't afford tee times.

Attached: Golfer_swing.jpg (1296x968, 345K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6Zz_-wFF99Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Based

Golfing is based. Just sucks paying a shit ton for clubs and gear then to play you have to pay. It's the reason niggers don't play but I hope you guys are ready to spend at the very least 20$ a game on a 3 star course. Unless you find a 10$ par 9 course. Also it's harder than it looks but is the most satisfying sport in my opinion when played right. Scenery and the whole experience is very soothing

>tennis
>not white
never played on grass or clay, OP?

Based and golfpilled

>Lifting weights to exercise your body and reach peak physical potential is nigger-tier
Holy fuck, I thought people like you were a myth. Kill yourself you human shitpost.

He probably just thinks that because our gyms here are full of nothing but nigs

golf is legit. most folks are chill AF and its hard too so folks like to drink, smoke weed on the course.

Sneaking on to learn and get good is acceptable across the US

>muh human potential muhfugga
>muh 4plate squat
>muh protein shake muhfugga
Quit chimping out over your undignified apeiron sport nigger

ya

ima say

BABABABBABABABBA BASED

Attached: 1545019001471.png (334x346, 127K)

Tennis isn't white?

He probably just thinks that cause the Williams sisters

Sport is the bread and circuses of our age, there are people with encyclopedic knowledge of a number of sports who don't understand even the basics of how the world works.

Chess is a white sport

I was at Big Bear waiting for the shuttle this weekend and a nigger was there with a snowboard. He started playing music and said he was from socal so he wasn't used to cold. I was so offended by his presence all I could think was that I wished we could call them coons in the open and tell them when they don't belong.
Later some boomer said he'd been skiing for 40 years and things were better then because we had better (((leadership))) back then. I almost sperged at him but held back.
At least half the mountain was mutts and it kinda made me fucking depressed. Fantasizing about moving to Utah to escape the shitskins.

>fellow leaf
what about Hockey? Curling?

Boxing is a redpilled sport

can you even do a single pullup you genetic failure

Attached: heffernan_baseballflag.jpg (650x451, 70K)

>golf
But a black man literally dominates the sport

Attached: 220px-Tiger_Woods_2018.jpg (220x334, 18K)

>any equestrian sport (western/rodeo, english, polo, etc)
>target sports (guns, bows, darts, knives, axes)
>tennis
>sailing
>fencing
>HEMA (literally stands for historical European martial arts)
>hockey
>racquetball
>field hockey
>volleyball
>water polo
>swimming
>gymnastics
>diving
>100% of winter sports
>vehicular racing

There are so many white-majority sports...desu 99% of Olympic sports included. That said, minorities don't really do sports aside from footraces. They like to play games.

For a few years, several years ago.

>Dominated

Baseball is the most based sport ever you dumb leaf

The only sports are bull fighting and race car driving. The rest are games, most for children. If you can’t die it isn’t a sport.

What about hurling.

Even Mohammad Ali said he thought it was too fast and violent when he went to see a match

Attached: Clare-V-Cork20130928-014.jpg (1200x1068, 292K)

Swimming is the only sport for a white man. Tennis has asians and tennis has niggers and asians.

fast twitch = better for short bursts of energy

meaning throwing, resistance exercise, striking, and maximum potential exertion.

They will however tire more quickly. Which is a good thing "tiring" is a primarily a mental state, able to be overcome with mental and physical training.

Don’t forget rugby and bowling

WEW I'm drunk asf, golf has niggers, tennis has asians.
Gymnastics has white women, don't see many other ethnicities doing gymnastics.

All the sports were as white as whites allowed them to be... which was very white for a time until civil rights or some shit. Take them back rather than retreating. White flight doesn't solve any problems

He hasn’t won anything in years

Niggers dominate football and basketball because they don't have options. Potential white athletes often dont aspire to be professionals. They have options and choices.

Kys.
>Whites should only play sports that don't build muscle mass
Virgin faggot cuck soi boi kyke

All the whites in my high school played lacrosse and water polo as the niggers played basketball and football like their lives depended on it.

Add cycling to the list, both road and mountain. The cost of a good bike is a convenient barrier to people who can't think ahead past their next meal, robbery, or drug fix.

>Big Bear
That's where you fucked up user, not enough distance from the hordes. Even Tahoe is too close at this point, you are correct in saying Utah is the future for the white man and his untainted winter sports.

Any form of exercise is red pilled nigger.

Darts
youtu.be/6Zz_-wFF99Y

you aren’t athletic you’re just a faggot

too many 3rd worlders at big bear

slc is like sfv but even shittier

Why do you leafs keep inviting chang to your country. Honestly, this faggot did not even bother to say hockey.

Swimming

>olympic weightlifting
>not white

you're fucking retarded

Canadian literally forgets hockey
>Kill yourself

>strolling through a meadow
>sport

?

I watched a lot of Tiger this year. He had a back injury some time and only this year has even even been scoring in the top 20 on SOME tournaments.

He still regularly gets cut from the final day, and he constantly chokes under pressure. I think he won a single tournament this year or came in 2nd. It wasn't even that big a deal because his overall average score throughout all tournaments is SHIT.

He's playing at Mickelson levels except Mickelson is far older.

My fav player this year is Webb Simpson. Amazing chips, unstoppable short game. Kepka pretty good too. Justin Thomas is a beast and Ricky Fowler is tenacious.

my friend you forgot sailing and rowing. any sport on the water is the white man's sport. water is the natural enemy of the chicken nuggets coon. Their bone density is unsuited for water and they will drown. They were perfectly isolated until the international clique took them off their timeless continent and brought their dark shame onto fair shores.

U had me until soothing
What r u gay

I surf and I'm castizo. The castizo's sport

Ice hockey?

What about hockey horse racing and swimming?

A leaf

Where were you when LARPing the the one true European past-time?

Attached: 7994c-1379684_10151684671368193_418826795_n.jpg (720x478, 126K)

O ya I forgot curling

Nice post 7/10

>tennis
>not white
i'm pretty sure marcelo rios is the only nonwhite player to ever be number 1 in the world in the history of tennis

Attached: 45615163513.jpg (685x385, 59K)

I'm far too niggardly to play golf, and without a male role model to show me how to play, I'm afraid to learn.

white sports:

> cricket
> fencing
> chess
> equestrianism
> archery

that's all , bye niggers

>>HEMA (literally stands for historical European martial arts)
is that a real sport or is it just gay larping with real weapons?

> take stick
> hit ball
> use the back of your hand to shield your eyes from the sun as you follow the trajectory of the ball

>sports
who fucking cares
this is a politics board you idiot

>The only sports are bull fighting and race car driving. The rest are games, most for children. If you can’t die it isn’t a sport.
I chuckled, but bull fighting is for Mexicans

F1 is based