German AfD MP brutally beaten in ‘politically-motivated attempted assassination’ (GRAPHIC)

Why are Germans incapable of stopping Antifa from murdering Nazis in the open?

rt.com/news/448275-germany-afd-magnitz-brutal-attack/

Attached: 5c342783fc7e93be5b8b45e7.png (320x180, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x2tpj3g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

More likely Mossad...

The suspect of the hackings supposedly hacked ALL German political parties with the exception of the AfD.
The German government has known this since mid December.
In less than a week a bomb attack and this attack on the AfD.
I'm thinking the German government knows the AfD has the goods on all other political parties and it sanctioned the attacks against the AfD to send them a message.
To date nobody has been arrested for either attack.

>To date nobody has been arrested for either attack.
>When the monitoring camera breaks every time

Attached: DwZWEESWsAIJUOG.jpg orig.jpg (900x1200, 168K)

bump

What the fuck that was meant to kill.

Can I get a schnelle rundown on this hack?

When citizens uncover facts, the attackers will suddenly be identified. Tragically, they will each have committed suicide by shooting themselves in the back of the head twice.

what does that have to do with the beating/attempted assasination

>Nazis
lol

>germans fighting back

They want it to happen

What's with Jow Forums?
You'd think they be allover this mess.

no one cares is NAZIS die, user, because they are evil. havent you figured that out, little one?

Isn't every white male a Nazi?

Bad bait.

This is insane. I know we meme Germans quite a lot but Germany is still largely German and German's are normally very law abiding people. The fact the Germans are now tolerating open assassination attempts (in other words: tolerating murder of opposition) in the streets during broad daylight shows that it is rapidly turning into a Communist failed state.

Glad he didn't die. He wouldn't be the first martyr to the cause.

dailymotion.com/video/x2tpj3g

Attached: 15199075278.png (630x275, 36K)

there's nothing about this attack in the msm press here. it's all filled with "muh hack"

That is the most troubling part of it all. This can't be allowed to get the memory hole because I am skeptical the police will actually do anything.

So the media are reporting he was pushed and fell?
Are they lying?

judging by that headwound there probably was some severe kicking and beating

they want it? they get it

kinda glad desu, nothing like a martyr to mobilize the masses

Prepare for major happenings in 2019. This is going to be an interesting year.

The german hacker turned out to be a 20 yo NEET?
Kek

>(GRAPHIC)
First day on Jow Forums?

Attached: B8B4AD3A-B262-4077-86AE-7335A4D60C9F.jpg (700x781, 15K)

bump

>Why are Germans incapable of stopping Antifa from murdering Nazis in the open?
Because they're beating up Nazis, and nobody likes those cunts, whatever you might want to believe.

Nazis can't be martyrs. You can call Hitler a "martyr for the white race" all you want, nobody in their right mind would give a flying fuck.

Can't we start lynching antifa yet? I'm fucking bored, if this shit takes any longer i''m going to have to strap a bomb to my chest and lone wolf it. Grow some fucking balls people or i'll throw optics to the wind and fuck it up for everyone, if we don;t act soon we don't deserve to live any longer.

bump

Attached: nic cage this.gif (349x262, 497K)

bump

What a terrible looking (((wound))).

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (474x732, 80K)

>south africa
Dont even try it you guys only care about historical education, and thats just because it legitimizes genocide in your case

So to sum up why it seems that zeeee germans are not fighting back.

The cabal use the "underworld/mafis" Arabs, Chechen war verterans, chicoms/communists/Antifa and the newest technology to preconceive any resistance which means either kill or bribe or torture.
Thought crime is as real as it can get here.

bump

It's futile.

Burn the squats, Hans.