Rushmore Hoax

Is this thing really man made? I've heard its been dated to be older than the ice age.

Attached: hero-desktop-1.jpg (1170x475, 132K)

Of course, I visited it once. You can trust me I certainly don't work for the CIA.

there will be a time when posts like these aren't bait no more

those are actually the fossilized remains of giants. they then faked the existence of those presidents in history. the years 1732 to 1865 as well as big parts of the history around the beginning of the 20th century never happened and were only made up to explain that monument without having to admit the existence of giants

We can't rule it out.

>heard
Ok where the fuck did you heard that

This is stupid.

The granite was dated to be older than the Ice Age because if they dated anything it would have been from the mineral on the rock. That tells us nothing of the age of the carving. The only way you could date the carving would be by testing for solar exposure on the surface, but that's pretty unreliable especially with burial under snow.

Related: We do not really know how old the Sphynx is for this reason. We can date the limestone, but not the face. Archeologists assume that it is around 4000 b.c. due to hieroglyphs, but it could be as old as 11000 b.c.

True and besides nobody really knows how old the pyramids are. I accept nothing from this joker.

Attached: ha.jpg (220x307, 18K)

>Related: We do not really know how old the Sphynx is for this reason
about 12.500 years, like the pyramids and about the same time as göbekli tepe and that comet hit our planet wrecking a civilization
and since this thread is about giants some thoughts on those

Attached: Nephilim.jpg (357x614, 115K)

washington, washington 6'8 weighs a fucking ton

the only reasonable explanation

Bump for truth

What the fuck is that? Looks photoshopped. I see tons of rocks around town every day and I’ve never seen ones that look that much like faces of random people. Also I’ve traveled to places with mountains before and never seen rock formations that look like faces protruding out like in your pick so it probably is photoshop

It was done with dynamite. Are you fucking retarded?

I think this man studied the issue.

Attached: Mount-Rushmore-Gutzon-Borglum-carving-1.jpg (631x492, 54K)

>It was done with dynamite
Is that what car bombs leave such intricate carving on the surrounding areas?

Attached: Iraq-car-bomb.jpg (2464x1632, 384K)

I saw it myself and they have pictures of the build throughout the tour. You are a fucking retard but that's what I appreciates about you

Of course it's a hoax, as if anyone who went to all the trouble carving faces into rock wouldn't take away the rubble to make it look nice.

>you cant edit pictures
k, guess all of hollywood is real then.

Attached: IMG_2987.jpg (1000x563, 545K)

Report this shit lest we become /b/

Attached: DSCN8779.jpg (3264x2448, 1.76M)

Gutzon Borglum and son Lincoln Borglum Designed and built it. I wen't to visit South Dakota a few years ago and it's real. It is man made and I think you know that and your trolling

>you cant put a bunch of random names on a wall unless they worked on it.

Attached: 580a72d775758.image[1].jpg (1619x1280, 408K)

Where is this?

it's mt rushmore in 15000bc

Just outside of Rapid City, South Dakota

Nice shop

KYS.

When Whites are the minority in the West.

>bros a chunk of rock jutting out of the earth is older than the ice age!
You don't say.

>being this pleb
The history around that time really happened, but they were just done by giants. The US was founded by giants and that explains why the US is so large, and the reason they could calcify so fast is because giants are closer to the Earth.

>the ftw never saw it from the air before

Attached: rushmore1[1].jpg (616x484, 267K)

Looks like they were attempting to hide it.

>I've heard
...from whom, faggot?