Hey Jow Forums!!!

So I recently found this while going through some of my grandparent's photos, pic related. Found out some pretty interesting things about my ancestors. Learned about some sad stories, as well as some funny ones. Let me know if you guys want to hear some of them, or tell me what you would do if you learned what I just did.
I am just so excited right now to find out that my ancestors believed the same things I came to believe, without me ever knowing about this history. If any fellow anons have some good stories about ancestors that served in WWII, please do share.

Attached: 20190109_002829.jpg (4032x2268, 2.89M)

Other urls found in this thread:

public.oed.com/appeals/youth-words/
youtube.com/watch?v=bl-YI44XYjI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So they were literally faggots like most of Jow Forums who are sad white beta cucks? Master race, my ass, look at you losers now. Even the blacks take your women for themselves.

You really gonna try to insult my ancestors? Because my family has traced it back to some (relatively) incredible people in history. And there's never been a single trace of negro blood in our line, and never will. How many of your ancestors can you even name Achmed Al-Shithead?

So my great-grandfather, his brother, and his brother-in-law all served in WWII, at various times (for the Americans) The children in the photo is my grandmother and her little sister. Inscription on the back of photo say "Uncle [user]'s WWII souvenirs", who would be the brother-in-law of my great grandfather. Apparently none of them were pleased about being drafted into the war, especially after my ggf's brother was killed in D-Day. He was an airdropped trooper, and never made it to the ground alive. Supposedly his superiors knew that there would be massive causalities, and sent them to their death anyway. My ggf was too old for the military, and just had 2 daughters, yet they drafted him anyway. He got deployed to Japan and had to witness the aftermath of the atomic bombs. It really fucked him up for a long time. In short, they figured out the hard way who the real bad guys were in WWII, and wanted to make sure their children, and their children's children knew it too.

Also, they didn't tell my family about my ggf's brother dieing for a really long time. They were just left wondering...

>Supposedly his superiors knew that there would be massive causalities, and sent them to their death anyway
Thats what war is, grow a pair faggot.

> muh ancestors
Poorfags who couldn‘t make it and had to emigrate. Literally mexican tier.

I realize this, I'm only giving context of what led my ancestors to realize which side was right. Emotion plays a big role when changing people's ideology/general worldview.

Yes I had some ancestors who were poor; mostly my Irish ancestry who emigrated when famine and British oppression became too rough. (This blood only entered my bloodline at my grandmother. She claims she was raped. Typical Irish.) But that's my only a small part of my maternal lineage; my paternal lineage has been traced back to actual dukes, knights, and even all the way back to high ranking officials in the Roman Empire. Not to mention my grandmother was a model, and her mother was one of the most famous musicians in her time.
I'm not trying to brag about "muh heritage", I'm shining light on how we all have some great ancestors and we should appreciate whatever great blood we do have (before this greatness is "cleansed" from the world.

Learn your roots; it's incredible.

*One of the most famous FEMALE musicians in her TIME*

I don't want to exaggerate things too much...

Whites emigrated to BUILD new nations. Latrinos emigrate to leech off the benefits of said nations, don't even pretend they are the same situation, self-hating white neocon retard.

You literally just summed up history in your first 16 words better than any of my history teachers ever did.

Now for the funny story! This one come from a WWII vet from my mother's side. I believe it was my maternal great-grandmother who had another son that got drafted and went to Japan (immediately post Pearl Harbor). He was stationed there for quite a while, and ended up falling in love with with some qt azn waifu. When my ggm found out about this she sent a letter to his superior officer telling him some bs reason why he had to come home immediately. Supposedly, her letter alluded that he might be gay (along with other details that would disqualify him from military service). Most of this is hearsay/family rumors, however we do have a letter from her written to another relative that states, "There's no way I'm having any slanty-eyed grandchildren". When my mother showed me this my sides were fuckin obliterated.

The best part was that it worked. He got sent home, and never saw her again

Ah yes let‘s pretend the early settlers are just like the human trash 200 years later. Boarding a liner and shitting up the neighbourhood with your mafia buddies isn‘t „developing a nation“.

There has always been extensive migration between western countries. To suggest that European settlers of one time are any worse than settlers of another time is both disingenuous and inaccurate.

0.00002 sheckles added to your account, Moshe, OY VEY

Attached: 1545699092632.jpg (1023x768, 193K)

Great stories, user

Kek. I love wasting their time. The time shills have spent wasting time on simple trolls is literally incalculable. Makes me wonder what it is that's so special about us that deserves so much attention...

Attached: 1547000407677.jpg (720x720, 26K)

Its because pol is always right and we're all about freedom, improvement and knowledge and they hate that. Remember when moot would attack us, too?

Thanks user. Why can't we have more Jow Forums story times? They get me in the feels good mans

Attached: 1547001464179.gif (400x400, 89K)

Freedom begets truth. (((They))) fear both.

There has also been periodic ethnic cleansing in western nations to get rid of the parasites settling down in places they don‘t belong. You‘re the offspring of genetic trash dumped on the other side of the globe to free up space, nothing more.

OH SHIT! I totally forgot to mention my grandfather! He had quite an... "interesting" life. (I'm going to have to withhold some info to stay anonymous).
Pic related is my grandfather. Unfortunately, I never got to meet him; he died before I was born. All my life I've always heard how much my personality and sense of humor were identical to my grandfather. And then when I came across these pictures I saw how closely I resembled him physically. Many times I have been identified by total strangers, simply because they knew my father or grandfather.) Anyway, my paternal grandfather was kind of a gangster (degenerate, but small time). The best wedding pic of he and my gma is in front of a really nice Cadillac... that he had hotwired and stole. The coolest story about him is in his younger years. When he was a just a boy prohibition started, and growing up in a poor family, he tried finding work wherever he could. So accordingly he got involved in bootlegging. Pretty soon he became the personal driver/"security" of some of Al Capone's associates. Routinely he would drive people to clubs where Capone hung out, but due to his age, he was never let inside.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190109-040741_Messages.jpg (942x1259, 356K)

You know nothing of my ancestry. I have literal binders full tracing it back. I just happen to be lucky enough to have a mother that will spend 10 years researching this shit. Most of my my ancestors were not outcasts, but creators/providers; they (like most of American whites ancestors) emigrated to the States AFTER the predominate world economy shifted from the European countries to America. The wave of immigrants that came during this time were not outcasts, rather they were people leaving an over-industrialized society for one that had more opportunities for those willing to fully utilize the potential of what is today known as America.

Have you ever had the mumps?

Not that I know of

Cus you look awfully like a mump chicken

Attached: mump chicken.jpg (566x674, 55K)

Imagine being this assblasted.

Cringe

based nanna

Lol @this mountain nigger cope. Stay mad mahmoud

Daymet yeou Aussie! Wat they fahk arr ye gooin own abut?!

thats a comfy image user

Attached: apu.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Hey user, it's nice you'd share this.
disregard the faggots.

>never been a single trace of negro blood in our line
ladies and gentleman I give you the magatard now slip this on

Attached: 1534022567597.jpg (400x500, 54K)

Get a load of the hard cunt

Thanks anons. Just trying to bring some comfort into the chaos...

You've been heavily mumped!

Attached: IMG_2348[1].jpg (3024x3024, 1.29M)

Fukkin kek. Any society that thinks "cheeselog" should be an actual word should be purged

Attached: 1546923686481.gif (347x244, 3.56M)

public.oed.com/appeals/youth-words/
Post any shit you want
first pic on site is blatant (((propaganda))) though

Fucking shit men. Get it together. This is a race war not a fucking White on White who's the most alpha white european's war like we got during the 1800s! This is the fucking 2000s and shit got real real fast. Once things are settled with the common enemy. We can take a pause for a bit of peace to rebuild and reproduce then we we can see who the fucking white master race is. But until then let's not divide our selves up so they can conquer us. White people are less than 500 million with a high rate of attrition. Africa Alone is 1.2 billion and reproducing like rats.

Fucking get on the same fucking page. Oh, look I'm english, "I get to make fun of Nazis because I killed all the fucking alpha chads over there in Germany and setup Israel, to protect them Jews" then later " I also didn't make George Soros rich because I wasn't too proud to admit that the pound sterling was a tad over valued due to currency manipulation" Fast forward today: "Nobody, every gets molested in my country. Never by Pakistani rape gangs while the police cuck because it fuel racism to arrest brown people." Yeah, that's not your country user. Okay, All our fucking countries are Cuck holes some better than others. Fuck I got GWB who fucking put pedos in charge of a whole country at cost though the Afghanistan war costing $1.07 trillion. Fucking Even Trump has to say "Israel is our greatest Allie, so the Jews don't collapse the currency here" So I am not here to say america great, no I am here to say we need to get on the same fucking page or it's all fucking over.

We got a fucking load of cucks in that 500 million number on all side. So we really need any red-pilled or even violet pilled self-loving white we can get...

Welcome to the I'm in a cuntery and you're also in cuntery club assholes.

If I would have watched my spelling, I bet I would have gotten fucking digits.

kike spotted

Attached: 1545561953513.png (375x444, 74K)

Nothing you said is wrong user. But this is a story time thread. Take some deep breaths. Keep it comfy :)

How fuckin drunk are you right now?

None, Stubbies fuck ya mate, Dad dropped out of school to get a job to pay for beer. I'm just high on life and lack of sleep

Well then maybe I'm too drunk because I still have no idea wtf you're going on about

There is no vaccine for been mummified

Good for you. Provide to the thread and give a good story or GTFO

Once a jolly swagman camped by a billabong,
Under the shade of a coolibah tree.
And he sang as he watched and waited 'til his billy boiled,
"You'll come a-waltzing, Matilda, with me."
Down came a jumbuck to drink at the billabong;
Up jumped the swagman and grabbed him with glee.
And he sang as he shoved that jumbuck in his tuckerbag,
part 1

Waltzing Matilda, Waltzing Matilda,
You'll come a-waltzing, Matilda, with me.
And he sang as he shoved that jumbuck in his tuckerbag,
Up rode the squatter, mounted on his thoroughbred;
Down came the troopers -- one, two, three.
"Where's that jolly jumbuck you've got in your tuckerbag?
You'll come a-waltzing, Matilda, with me."
"Where's that jolly jumbuck you've got in your tuckerbag?
You'll come a-waltzing, Matilda, with me."
Up jumped the swagman and sprang into the billabong;
"You'll never catch me alive," said he.
And his ghost may be heard as you pass by that billabong,
And his ghost may be heard as you pass by that billabong,
part 2
I think you've just been BTFOd

Now I gotta go and make some nanna pepes. I've never seen one before

If you've got a link to a tune that goes with this, then that will count as your story on this thread; and I will finally lift the magic joojoo curse that I put upon your head. Otherwise, I'd recommend stocking up on toilet paper. My voodoo witch is very... thorough...

Attached: Screen_Shot_2016-07-03_at_9.18.47_AM.png (1952x1465, 3.19M)

youtube.com/watch?v=bl-YI44XYjI
Sang by the local nonce Rolf Harris
Also, my grandfather's uncle was in the SS, with his uncle's son taking aerial photos of Soviet troop movements, he was shot down, survived by two sons from two different women
I'm off to bed, I'll dose off

you mean firebombs, nuclear weapons aren't real