What are the politics of Pic related, and why did England come up short?

What are the politics of Pic related, and why did England come up short?
I'm actually curious about why a literal hockey puck of bread is a nation's last best achievement. What happens?

Attached: Muffin-vs-English-Muffin-6201.jpg (620x260, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thehomegunsmith.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=sIhGCRIQnCA
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6437613/American-office-worker-20-loses-eye-thug-smashes-pint-glass-face-Birmingham.html
twitter.com/twitter/statuses/1047074851993866240
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It was the Jews! Always the Jews!

That's not even an English muffin, but the Americanised version. English have there muffins toasted with jam or marmalade and a cup of tea.

*their
>fuck

The English were afraid of fruit for a very long time and only begrudgingly consumed any as a form of medicine, that's why their teeth is so fucked up, they've evolved to think it's normal&sexy.

OP you should apologize
England takes the beans and toast sandwich bantz with stride and English muffins are seriously hot shit

Attached: _._.apologize.gif (319x240, 258K)

The thing on the right is only called an English muffin in the USA. In the UK we'd call the thing on the left a muffin.

Attached: 65464567.jpg (534x500, 63K)

You absolute fucking brainlet, have you ever even been to england? They don’t sell ‘English’ muffins there I’ll tell you that much you 56% brown embarrassment quit the divide and conquer if you’re not a beaner as I expect you are.

Attached: 851ECD2C-B992-4239-BC04-6776E9A78731.jpg (456x810, 40K)

The American version is superior desu.

checked, english muffins and burgers are hybrid vigor
freedom comes with a free McGriddle

Attached: 1544446405413.jpg (923x713, 97K)

>have you ever been to England
No

It's pretty shit here desu lad. I like the USA much better.

Attached: 1374946607081.jpg (300x300, 21K)

We're auto sage nao and I'd like to thank the mods for doing it for free

I haven’t had a chance to visit UK yet, only have flown through Heathrow and Gatwick. The English were wonderful people during my brief layover, but the prices at Heathrow for simple things like a Starbucks coffee. My God. At the time (2004) the pound was almost £1 to every $2 and I think a latte was £6. It was madness.

We're full but you could always go to Canada and get some in store prices for us

What would you call yur mum?

The English don't call it an English muffin

See

No one calls them 'English muffins' they're muffins. The things on the left are cupcakes. And usually eaten only by faggots and weaklings.

Why are you calling cupcakes muffins?

I want to visit England imho. I’ve always wanted to see wild lions it just seems super cool.

cupcakes and muffins are very different. a cupcake is more cake-like and comes with frosting/tastes super sweet.
A muffin is more breakfasty. Its sweet but not as sweet and just has some blueberries in it

cupcakes are much sweeter you fucking heathen foreigners

lol.

Nigger.

Go to Bath.

Cakes comes in diffrent level of sweetness, so can cupcakes.

>tfw your country invents macaroni cheese but your people don't eat it and it becomes an American dish

Attached: Turks.jpg (477x441, 44K)

Muffins are a slightly sweet bread. Cupcakes are made from cake batter.

it looks beautiful, I’ll remember it. thanks user!

Attached: 7D25039F-75F9-44AF-B6EC-7F9FC90FBE39.jpg (670x335, 219K)

Cotswolds, Cumbria, Peak District. Go there and pray to the Gods.

tbqh I find most mac and cheese bland and sad unless its a 3 cheese kind. Need to drown it in pepper and/or ketchup.

Your normal bread is considered cake by pretty much everyone anyway. If you add sugar to the dough it is not bread anymore. There is no "sweet bread".

Thomas Jefferson invented baked mac and cheese casserole though, which is more common in the US

Then fuck off there and go get your lineage 56%'ed.

Eat shit
Get shot
Add your foreskin to the pot
Niggers prowl in every town.
Sharts are heard for miles around.

Attached: 1546614610095.png (498x684, 59K)

Go fuck yourself

Watch Rick Steeve? He explores nice areas.

I can't eat it, it makes me feel sick.

Thomas Jefferson also had a shiny face.

it looks gorgeous!

Attached: 3A2289EE-91A6-44BF-A2A1-7C0BBA40ACFA.jpg (428x640, 118K)

agree to disagree

it happened the other way around with baked beans. so don't be mad

Just stay away from cities, this is true for most countries. Cities are cursed, thank you Cain.

ill look him up! thank you!

Wait, so do bongs call english muffins something else entirely, or do you guys not even have 'engish' muffins at all?

He btfo limeys by the power of mac and cheese

But baked beans are quite nice with toast and some cheese grated over.

>I have no more logical arguments so i will start name calling like a child i am, hoping i will make someone annoyed so he will forget original argument.
Awwww, look at him trying. Go eat a cupcake maybe you will calm down.

They're both just called muffins.

English Muffins are fucking great with sausage, egg, and cheese, shut your whore mouth.

Attached: homemade mcmuffin.jpg (680x1018, 34K)

Looking at them we can tell the difference so the word "muffin" is used for both because adding "English Muffin" when you're going to the shop to pick something up off the shelf is too much effort.

If you're in a cafe or whatever then you specify.

>IGNORE, REPORT, SAGE SLIDE THREADS
IGNORE, REPORT, SAGE SLIDE THREADS

Attached: 1546495644160.jpg (1024x1024, 261K)

I love cities much more than nature honestly. Ive always been a city person. Seeing cities that are hundreds of years old like the ones in Europe is always somthing I wanted to do.

WHO DOESN"T DRINK ICED TEA

BONGS, THATS WHO

i feel that. its kinda like a white people nacho I guess.

No, don't go near ANY and I mean ANY European city.

They are all cursed hell pits. Go to villages/small towns, you can see the inbreeding, it's funny as hell.

>Iced tea

Attached: 1474581040264.jpg (500x375, 21K)

I wasn't aware we were having an actual debate. I don't usually argue about baked goods, but you can win if you wanna, do you want a ribbon?

Mexicans stole pasties from the Cornish and invented one full of spices.

>Called 'tea'
>sugar water with tea extracts

Attached: file.png (514x386, 116K)

crumpets innit

No, crumpets are something we invented for trypophobia fags.

i visited america and was surprised how much people like this shit

why do people like english muffins? whats special about it? why not just buy normal tasty fresh bread?

>They are all cursed hell pits. Go to villages/small towns, you can see the inbreeding, it's funny as hell.
I’m from Texas, this just sounds like home to me. Degeneracy doesnt really bother me, I love cities.

>why do people like english muffins?
They're a good savoury dish, good texture and go well with bacon/egg. More exciting than bread or a bun.

I love Yorkshire puddings, fucking hell I want one now.

You will never understand anglos, filthy Europoor

how are they more exciting than tasty sourdough bread or a freshly baked baguette or a bun?

anglos are the genetically inferior jews of whites

People like people from Texas, or the south in general.

>do you want a ribbon?
Yes please. Can you make sure it's nice and holographic though?
And isn't it better to shitpost with sarcasm than attacks? Much more fun.

Attached: 1.jpg (1024x1024, 293K)

I’ve always wanted to try a pastie. They always look so good, I love just how they look.
I love mexican food but it doesnt really have too great of a focus on presentation. Its about getting high as fuck and gorging yourself on chips and salsa before your food even gets there.
also mexican fried rice is the best.

Those things take forever to make. English muffins still have holes for soaking shit up but are super easy. The English are busy people.

theyre the same thing really, I know a lot of you put sugar in your tea. Theyre just for different climates.

Because of the way they absorb butter and the fat from the other foods, the feel of them in your mouth, the plain taste allows you to enjoy the taste of the bacon more.

I'm not dismissing a baguette or sourdough bread but in terms of things that compliment the pallet and fill the gaping hole in your stomach when you're comfort eating? They hit the spot and fill that hole with much more ease and pleasure than a nigger filling a Swedish whores holes on a Friday night.

That's something you're gonna need to deal with.

what? you dont need to make them you buy them at the bakery

England has dozens of types of buns.

Attached: wigan slappy.jpg (799x888, 519K)

Why?

Pasties are pretty good, you'd need to have a Cornish one from Cornwall to actually appreciate them. They got that right I have to say, in all my years I've never eaten cornbread. It looks strange but I'd try it, what is it like?

I just try to be nice to everyone and ive never had any problems with anyone. Not even black people, theyve always been super nice to me. I think the world would be better if people just tried to be nicer.

suck my dick nerd

It's more like cake than a bread, and it's salty-sweet.

idk man I literally just ate a bacon sandwich with sourdough bread and it was really good I can't imagine preferring english muffins

I honestly don't know, but if you ask people they really have some kind of affinity or affection for the south.

I don't understand it, I guess it's a type of romanticism that some have? Sort of like people from Boston having an affinity for Irish people.

Poles are too poor to be nerds

not if you're in a village and on a budget, a nation's baked goods comes from countryside tradition (besides faggy shit like croissants)

Ay I love Yorkshire puddings
I also eat english muffins untoasted with butter, very savory and very tasty

idk how to describe it really, its just like bread but a bit grainier texture wise, havent eaten it since I was a kid so I cant really remember the flavor, sorry.

Hmm, that makes sense. Will being from the south help me bed more brit slags?

It's only called an "English Muffin" here because of the marketing of a single company: Thomas' English Muffins. It never had anything to do with England.

Attached: waffle-house.jpg (660x495, 160K)

>Called a teacake
>It's actually a sweet bread bun

Attached: file.png (424x264, 195K)

Well that's nice, I try to do the same but people really don't make it easy.

Is it good?

Well that's what you prefer, I like baguettes but I prefer them with a filling like tuna or something. It's just preference.

I dunno, man. English muffins are pretty alright. I like them with just butter.

Maybe when you got a winner like that in your stable you can afford to rest on your laurels a bit, or however that saying goes.

sourdough sandwiches are good but not really a breakfast thing I think

>Small, plain, yeast-raised loaf cooked on a griddle, or between two griddles, to form a very soft bun c5ins diameter, 1in thick. Known at least since the beginning of the 18th Century with a recipt in Glasse 1747.

Muffins are most traditionally eaten hot - torn (not cut) apart, a knob of butter placed between the halves and the structure closed while the butter melts. They were once as commonplace a teatime staple at the factory canteen as on silver plates in a gentleman's club, the one bread-cake which united a nation.

Punch, in 1892, could say...

Lives there a cit with soul so dead
Who never to himself hath said,
"This is my crisp, my native-bred,
My British muffin!"

The muffin-man crying his wares through city streets, was ubiquitous from the 18th Century to almost the 1930's;

Do you know the muffin man,
The muffin man, the muffin man,
Do you know the muffin man,
Who lives in Drury Lane?

>He doesn't know
thehomegunsmith.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=sIhGCRIQnCA
Phillip A. Luty is a true Englishman and Patriot

Attached: Luty-on-a-bad-day.gif (100x100, 10K)

just be who you are and be happy with who you are. Dont try to force yourself to be somthing youre not.

You ever cooked one with sausages? When the batter coats the sausages in the oven, use chipolatas, herby taste is fucking amazing.

You can cook me some.

God our slags are so easy, even having an American accent will get you laid. Just buy them alcohol and don't be too friendly, have some mysticism to you, our slags are slags but they don't like pathetic men, or men that have big smiles. Mormon men are weird as hell, they are so happy and it's like why? Why are you so happy, it almost seems fake.

A chef I used to work with used to make it. It was alright. It's unique, that's for sure.

Oh and be sure to have all your vaccines, hep, PrEP and all that. kek

You are truly our 5th or 6th best ally(?) After
>israel
>saudi
>britain
>germany/france
>the nips

That’s sounds like heaven, sluts are not only very easy, but they don’t want you to be nice to them. I’m packing my bags already. My family is from leicester city, is that place a shithole filled with mudslimes already?

>My family is from leicester city
They have my sympathies. Oh and watch yourself.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6437613/American-office-worker-20-loses-eye-thug-smashes-pint-glass-face-Birmingham.html

Attached: 1478051209274.jpg (294x313, 12K)

twitter.com/twitter/statuses/1047074851993866240

Attached: Slags.png (1046x611, 170K)