Langanpill

>210 IQ
>65 cm head circumference
>Very based
>Has mapped out whole reality
>His ToE is built on tautology therefore can't be wrong, it has zero assumptions, and is absolute truth.
>Has tremendous hate towards niggers
>Knows everything about the jews and whats going on and constantly throws based redpills
>Bench presses 600 lbs
>Academics ignores him because his theory proves soul,afterlife,god,paralell realities,metareality and so on....
>Is literally everything Jow Forums stands for

So why the fuck aren't we shilling this guy more?

2018 interview - youtube.com/watch?v=EsoJDtePmj0
2017 interview - youtube.com/watch?v=UoCMPGoUxOc
2013 interview - youtube.com/watch?v=v73WrvkIR2c&t
2002 interview higlights - youtube.com/watch?v=Q-HXSHXUtFw

www.knowledgebase.ctmu.org (password=ctmu-kb)
www.hology.org
www.ctmucommunity.org

/ourleader/

Attached: Christopher_Langan.jpg (520x414, 15K)

I would vote for him, and I never vote.

Attached: Dr. Duke.jpg (800x588, 92K)

>because his theory proves
Not really

Attached: ThePlan.png (932x504, 112K)

Attached: 1vs5.png (600x526, 44K)

Attached: GenocideOnWhitePpl.jpg (655x380, 64K)

Attached: WhyiVoteTrump.png (606x626, 76K)

I'm 135 IQ and didn't become scientist because of the bullshit it preaches.

Just like the out of Africa theory, which was disproven. It gets swept under the rug for dissenting with the popular belief.

Just look at the treatment James Watson who proved racial IQ exists gets. Fuck being in an industry where honest discoveries are suppressed.

Attached: ChrisOnBeingConservatism.png (981x1798, 363K)

Attached: IfTechSignularityHappens.png (434x469, 39K)

Attached: DonaldTrump.jpg (683x1024, 122K)

Attached: OS.png (414x308, 23K)

Attached: SlavePopulation.png (471x475, 48K)

Attached: WhyElitesAreDoingThis.png (482x442, 43K)

Attached: Zionists.png (497x2107, 273K)

Attached: KalergiPlan.png (377x1297, 200K)

Attached: SomalisAndGorillas.png (990x1482, 268K)

What I find interesting about Christopher is he believes people give a shit about what he's saying.

Nobody cares about the truth. Especially not the people on Facebook he talks about.

I give a shit, so he is right in believing that someone will give a shit.

Shame this isnt getting more replies. Jow Forums is too low IQ to appreciate it desu.

This is Jow Forums faggot I'm allowed to make sweeping assumptions and as long as the majority don't give a shit I am correct.

I'd like to mention that I've been to Bozeman and met him before. It's a lovely little town by the way. Has good old sturdy buildings.

>>His ToE is built on tautology therefore can't be wrong, it has zero assumptions, and is absolute truth
Tautology is usually a death sentence for a theory. It's as bad as circular reasoning. The fact that you think that it's a good thing shows how little you know of science. This charlatan is no more credible than Mohammed and his flying horse. His theory doesn't even have insights into anything. That's why he's still a "bouncer" at age 70. Fancy word for doorman.

Well I give a shit, I've noticed these past weeks spreading truth that there's two types of people, people who are truthseekers and people who don't care about the truth, and that mindset my friend doesn't fare well when you finally hit the grave :)

Attached: 1546569731787.jpg (1764x759, 377K)

Science? This isn't empiricism, this is metaphysics, j-just go jew shill

Attached: 1546569731787.jpg (1764x759, 377K)

You're assuming I'm a person who doesn't care about the truth.

In reality without false modesty I'm one of the most knowledgeable people to have ever lived. I've studied history, theology, science, and pretty much every single thing I could for thousands of hours.

All in the pursuit of knowledge. The pursuit of truth. I know shit that you couldn't even begin to imagine or comprehend. While Christopher tries to prove through science that God exists, and hopes that the (((science))) community will accept his learnings, (they don't, they call him a quack) I have literally discovered the secret to immortality.

trips of truth. dude has my attention forsure.

yikes and oofpilled

Attached: MuhammadAndJesus.png (472x170, 17K)

Attached: HumanityOneRace.jpg (447x1024, 167K)

Attached: harvard.png (656x2024, 297K)

>The 2018 interview said he had 195 IQ
>ToE is basic Catholic Philosophy, See Aquinas and William Lane Craig.
>Academics ignore him because he hasn't come up with anything knew

Langan is obviously good at mechanical tasks and repeating other peoples ideas but he doesn't come up with his own. There is a reason he was a club bouncer for 25 years like he said in the interview: he's lazy.

Are you me?

Attached: 1546145437481.jpg (652x1024, 61K)

holy fuck Chris got older

Hey, pol. Chris M. Langan here.

I've heard you like my theory! If you have any questions I'll be happy to help.

>So why the fuck aren't we shilling this guy more?
Moustache too 80's.

Seeing you post on the Liberal den of vipers that is Quora upsets me Chris.

And while a simple life is admirable, as is a modest living. The fact that you have not used your intelligence to benefit you in acquiring wealth, where you can then have many children of the primest stock, that upsets me.

What also upsets me is you're using this shitty website instead of double chan.

I don't even know much about this guy, but he names the jew and is based as fuck beyond belief. If anyone could be considered /ourguy/ I'd say he fits the bill. Unironically he is one badass motherfucker who isn't afraid to speak the truth. The world needs more people like this.

No. What the world needs is people who are based as fuck and pose as leftists so they can infiltrate their systems and reclaim our nation.

Also, 210 IQ and the fucker actually believes that progressives act out of a wish to be compassionate and promote social justice. That's the insight of a 5 year old.

You are correct hueanon.

High IQ people cannot make mistakes. After all, they are not humans.

>outjew the jews
That's a brilliant idea. The problem is those same systems and institutions hate white people regardless of their beliefs. It would be a difficult task, but nothing is impossible. In the end success would be well worth the effort put forth into achieving this goal.

Why does it upset you? My goal is not to gain a partisan following of mindless sheep, but to speak and write the truth, and while you are correct that Quora is very "low-brow," the internet affords us the opportunity to reach many more people in an instant than ever before. Quora is one of those opportunities, among others such as facebook.

I'm not going to answer the second part. It's no business of yours what are the details of my personal life.

Since most young men don't have girlfriends or wives nowadays because of this rot it gives them the perfect opportunity to pose as faggots and gain those much needed diversity points.

The Gay Mafia will assuredly support someone in those endeavors, which will aid them tremendously.

The Jewish mafia also accepts people with Sicilian heritage, since they are genetically similar to Jews and the Jewish/Italian Mafias have been VERY good friends throughout history.

Fake Sicilian heritage + faux-gayness = Entrance to diversity world.

He also wants a literal fascist state.

>facebook

Are you kidding me, Chris? Come on, man.

I'm don't understand your incredulity. Would you rather I dialogue with only people who understand and accept the truth of the CTMU, and all its ramifications? What good would that do? As highly intelligent as you are here on Jow Forums, I would expect a little more insight from you over something as important as this.

Facebook, Quora, and other internet sites that are festooned with liberal bias are quite literally a free tool we have the opportunity to use against the elites that want to destroy everything good and decent about humanity. Why wouldn't you be supportive of their use? Since the truth will in the end reign supreme, as it always does, using their tools against them is not without a sense of deep irony.

Regardless of your commitment to the truth posting on a place like Quora is unhealthy for people like us. There's too much bullshit. Honest, concise answers are hidden, and the admins purposely ban people who express conservative values.

The moderators here are pretty similar-minded. And discussion on this board even with filters is abysmal. There are much better boards out there with more reaching effects and real conversation.

And to the second: Yes it is not my business but it seems a waste that you know all of these things and do not commit to using your extraordinary intelligence to have intelligent children and help us in our struggle. I know you've had financial issues and that's a shame but not even one child?

I'm 'only' 135 IQ and I'm planning on having 10 children, raised properly, to help shine some light into this world of darkness.

It needs good white Christians.

I'd rather you dialogue with people who can reach an even greater audience.

While it's true that truth will win out in the end, God-willing, we must expend all our effort into making sure as many people as possible are reached in our mission.

The outcome is already decided but our actions are not.

>Regardless of your commitment to the truth posting on a place like Quora is unhealthy for people like us. There's too much bullshit. Honest, concise answers are hidden, and the admins purposely ban people who express conservative values.

Haven't you seen the news in the past 3 years? The consistent and relentless suppression of speech is one of the major factors that led to Trump's election. The more we speak up, and the more they try to silence us, the more powerful we become. I don't abrogate this responsibility; I welcome it.

Lol no, this is untrue

The problem with tautology as a scientific device is that people applying it usually do not provide fully tautological statements.

consider giving TED talk. Your theory will get exposure.

Isn't he a rancher or something, living in Montana?

First of all, the media's smear campaign only went so poorly because they overdid it, and the minority that are intelligent enough to see they're being manipulated hated it. Couple that with Bernie supporters being BERN'D and that won him the election.

Now, speaking up is not enough to stop what's going to happen. They retain control no matter how hard we yell.

You know what needs to come after the yelling and so do I. But what hope is there of that? Modern humans are monumentally complacent and will take just about all punishment you can give them. Otherwise we wouldn't be in this mess.

There needs to be a bigger platform where the means of dispensing propaganda is controlled by us. Propaganda is the #1 tool.

Either we aggressively remove the termites from our building or we wait for it to collapse and rebuild the structure. The former seems more preferable.

Science itself is based on tautology, namely, that perceptions are an accurate representation of some physical, 'external' world, and that scientific experiments can both be contingent on and verify those perceptions simultaneously.

Hey Chris.

Is suicide immoral according to the CMTU?

Is the heat death of the Universe real? Or will it end in some other way?

Any insight into the Euthyphro dilemma?

Thanks brah

(Unironically) based and redpilled.

I'm not going to quibble with you over strategy. I'll be happy to answer any questions you have regarding the CTMU.

WWE should make him a Universe threatening event like Thanos or Galactus or something. He should then use the money funneled from Vince to become an actual warlord.

Ok "Chris". I'll take that as an argument won.

>because US still has a crucial role to play in saving Western Civilization
The point of divergence is that he has zero power or influence on this matter. And luckily for me, he won't. I eagerly await the eventual downfall of the West and wish upon all of its states as much of the nigger-islamic immigration they can take. That would ensure the eventual victory of Russia and thus Slavs.

I like Langan, but he sniffs his own farts.

Gimme an exceptionally high IQ person who looks at the world not with certainty but with utter confusion and despair. Only then will I believe IQ is meaningfully correlated with real smarts

One more question: how can an omniscient god and free will coexist?

Please don’t be a larp thanks

>Is suicide immoral according to the CMTU?

Since the universe selected you to be created, and is as dependent on you for your existence as you are on it, it would indeed contravene the utility function to commit suicide.

>Is the heat death of the Universe real? Or will it end in some other way?

The heat death of the universe is based on the erroneous conclusion by mainstream cosmology that the universe is intrinsically expanding, at an accelerating rate due to the mysterious forces of dark matter and dark energy. What the CTMU proves is that the universe is actually experiencing conspansion rather than intrinsic expansion. From a local reference point within the universe, it does indeed appear to be expanding, but from a global perspective one would see potential states of the universe collapsing into themselves, as it were.

>selected me by random chance, yes. I was created randomly. I'm in this human body because somebody has to control this body.

Holy shit how have I not heard of this guy before. Fucking based

>is built on tautology

So he's a retard.

>tfw too high IQ to not know that I know nothing

Attached: tfw.jpg (807x935, 115K)

>Any insight into the Euthyphro dilemma?

At the risk of being terse, both are true.

ah didn't mean to greentext, apologies. Accident.

If he’s so smart, does he have an awesome job or self owned growing business? Is he rich? If not, why?

one does not need to be rich to be wealthy

Since the universe contains all of its own states, including prior and future ones, it selected your specific form of syntactic operation to maximize its own utility. The universe is as dependent on you for its existence as you are on it.

>What do you think of flat Earth?

>Hyperborea?

>Nazi UFOs?

While at the same time everything is happening in the universe that we don't see, nor know.

I know this, Chris. I just never took IQ test nor do I need to. The problem is converting our intelligence into text and language we use.

^

He completely wasted his given talents.
The science community is not listening to him because he doesn’t even bother learning from the achievements of great men of the past - his work is just overly complicated philosophy.. 97% of it is taoism 2.0

>What do you think of flat Earth?

In a sense the earth is two dimensional, because the universe is a 4 dimensional holographic representation affixed with light from a two dimensional informational boundary.

The other two I don't know anything about.

Thank you Langan-San.

Please address this next. Is the CTMU deterministic or does it allow for free will?

I'm sorry you're having problems understanding. I've heard people more easily get the density of the information if they look up the definitions of the terms.

Trump ought to create a Cabinet position for this based and redpilled man.

>Please address this next. Is the CTMU deterministic or does it allow for free will?

The CTMU is shares a general isomorphism with the universe itself. It is a metaphysical, metalinguistic model of the universe. As to your question, not only does the universe allow for your free will, it has a will of its own that is also free. This free state follows naturally from the initial conditions of the universe, UBT or unbound telesis, which is basically the universe free of informational constraint.

"If you strike me down now, I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine".

Bump, Langan is great. While his writing can be difficult to understand at times, but when understood it is very enlightening.

Is it even possible to stop the Kalergi plan or is it too late now

i have thought enough.

>tfw I understand you completely
Interesting.

I'm decently intelligent myself, if we use the flawed IQ tests, I'm 135. I wonder how a mind like yours manages to work. I've had problems with staying awake all night unable to sleep before, just thinking. Strangely enough it's then when I make the most connections.

I've assumed one of the major marks of intelligence is not inability to make mistakes, as most seem to assume, but the ability to learn from them quickly, and make connections rapidly.

However, many people like this also seem to have problems with forgetfulness. So lost in thought that you ignore your surroundings. Have you experienced anything like that?

Is your memory sharp? I can remember an extraordinary amount of things but only if it interests me. Do you think you'd get diagnosed with ADD if you were a kid nowadays?

And finally, were there any apparent factors that contributed to your intelligence as a child? I'm curious because it's important for me to raise smart children.

Attached: hmm.jpg (400x400, 24K)

That depends if you view it as a plot or a prophecy.

Some of the Marxists are literal accelerationists.

Particularly those of Sabbatean-Frankist stock.

Anyone can max out the online tests man.

How is the afterlife? I know how hell will be like, but the afterlife I do not know how it will be like, will it be an alternate reality in logic-syntacto metaverse, where everything goes your way, you will have your family , a hot wife, etc...

I often do my best work after the sun goes down. There has been research that shows exceptionally intelligent people 'switch on' at night, so you are not alone in this.

I would say my memory is better than average in that I can hold many multiple pieces of information in my head concurrently. As for 'jeopardy,' those types of people have minds like garbage cans. They aren't usually capable of deep thought.

I think raw intelligence is mostly genetic, but it's been proven there is a Flynn effect regarding IQ, so there is probably something to the old adage of 'use it or lose it.'

Piggybacking on this: If there is an afterlife, is there a beforelife? Or is the soul created at conception or something?

Blessings upon you Langan-Sama.

Your information is conserved in the universe. You were as much a part of it before you were born as you are now, and will be after you 'die.' The afterlife will be however good for you as you were for the universe in your life. If you do your best to facilitate the betterment of the universe as a whole, you won't be disappointed. If you refuse to, you will be.

Re: few points you have made- inasmuch as they seem to me to relate to Biblical Prophecy. I see the Technological Singularity concept closely parallel with the eschatology of The Beast(s); and the phony tenets of Marxism closely parallel with the “Wolves in Sheep’s Clothing”.

It occurs to me that the conspirators are possibly even unaware of whom they work for (in my estimation they work for Satan) and are perhaps slaves to their own debasement.

One more thing- how effective would it be if President Trump were to air the actual atrocities taking place in, say, Mexico?

Attached: E0F658E4-FA18-44D9-9F2E-B1729FABC5C8.jpg (1514x2033, 444K)

Well, it's been interesting Jow Forums, but really I must be getting to bed. An early day beckons me, as usual. Keep well.

--Christopher M. Langan

I wanna see if you're really langan lol, which I doubt lol, CTMU stands for Cognitive-theoretic-model-universe

It had a different name before but you changed it to what it is now, what was it before?

I'd like to point out that synapses continue to form throughout your life through synaptogenesis, and brain cells continue to form in the hippocampus through neurogenesis. I'd post some sources but I'm my wrong device and I can't be bothered to find it.

Anyways, they conducted an experiment that found, especially early in life, activities that were intellectual in nature or would use a large portion of your brain would encourage this process and quite literally make you smarter. Kids who played the piano, enjoyed crossword, solved puzzles, and other such activities enjoyed higher IQs than those who didn't.

The effect was found to be strong enough that you could reliably raise your IQ by 1 point every 2 or so years. Couple that with good nutrition in the womb and outside, inherited IQ, and proper exercise, and you may have a very intelligent child.

There's a reason rich people with average IQ have above-average IQ children. Very important I think.

Also, what's your take on eugenics?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I also forgot to mention that if you are Chris Langan you intimidate the fuck out of me. I'm a comparative brainlet.

Our “education” system is criminal sabotage and humans are becoming less intelligent. Go look at what a college entrance exam at the turn of the twentieth century consisted of and required.

this niggas lit yo