Frogs, get in here. What the fuck is happening there?

Frogs, get in here. What the fuck is happening there?

I've seen that they are calling for all people to withdraw their money from the banks, and they've been protesting at government buildings, even igniting them into flames. What's the current status? Is there still protests? Is there still a movement happening daily? Media doesn't say a word about it.

And not a single thread about this.

Attached: purple-shirts.jpg (800x800, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/vfcOA
twitter.com/vincentglad/status/1082401841244180481
archive
[email protected]/groups/2204398133155767
archive.fo/aq4LA
youtube.com/watch?v=cBiHJxGxz1g
youtube.com/watch?v=bCJKCOAckNw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BUMP for info

Attached: 1546712268756.gif (346x495, 819K)

Where I am they're just waving around signs that shit on Trudeau on Saturdays

The withdrawal of money from banks have not been reported by any regular news outlets whatsoever so I'm not sure it'll happen. More of a hype tbqh

Everywhere should do a run on banks. Except for the Bailey Savings and Loan.

Or they don't report it so as not to exacerbate the situation. And there's not a single thread about this on Jow Forums, really makes me question how genuine the (((discussion))) is here

Attached: 1546526980954.png (640x1136, 345K)

We had multiple threads, but most of the burgers that made them are asleep. Though since it's euro hours now, there probably will be more.

Why them?

trump is a pedo. Also he has mentioned publicly he wants to fucl his own daughter.

Attached: download (3).jpg (188x268, 7K)

>Repetitive behaviour
>Arranging shit in some way
Lmao I would do this all the time as a kid. Still do it when bored. How autistic am I?

There were multiple threads abt the proposed run on banks yesterday, however sometimes I do notice this place has recently been a bit slow on the uptake with major events, it could be “happening” fatigue, people feeling black pilled or it could be the faggot mods sliding threads.

tl; dr: the unbelievable arrogance of our government makes people think for peaceful alternative solutions.
all in all, people are non-violent and don't want to be forced to kill the politician traitors

So the plan is to hit them in their wallets? How motivated is this call to action? Do you think that many people with demand their cash from the bank? And do you want to do the same?

It saddens me that you haven't seen one of the best Christmas movies.

GIGANTIC BREAKDOWN OF FRENCH BANKS HAPPENING NOW

Translated to english

archive.is/vfcOA

Attached: France Bank breakdown.jpg (623x928, 113K)

It's public domain, I probably should one day

cash is nothing but paper
a run on the banks means literally nothing
they can print whatever they need
"lend" it it out to the gov and charge interest on it

I agree, but if they do that now it would push paper currency to catastrophic inflations levels. That's kinda the point

some retired football celebrity tried to initiate a bank run a few years ago
the problem is that it can't work
people with lots of money won't (and can't anyway) cash it (see evolutions of law since 2010; basically taking 5000 euros from a bank account launches a inquiry for "laundering")
people who don't have money can't remove anything
and ATMs can be locked, like in Greece, to nearly nothing per week
basically i think it's useless. possibly launched by the government to avoid more demonstrations
1 bank. probably chinese or russian botnet
you have no idea how bad internet security is
lots of trouble in banking system in france since the end of december, but business as usual when it comes to payments

the protests are still happening with the same intensity, i however don't really know how serious the bank thing is

They spent the money. The rich spent it already. They can lend it to themselves without intention of paying back. It is they who have a debt to us, not us to they.

..that is the truth of why they cannot print it, they already spent it. So to print more money would be dilluting it.

All these great big expenditures, personal jets, mansions...

do you guys know the value of a dollar?

Whatever you can get someone to give you for it.

What was the reason for the changing of the laws?
So, you can't take out more than 5k at a time or does this just mean that if you do take out more, you get investigated?

yes investigated. the law changed after the subprime crisis. banks are covered by their garantee system and withdrawing cash means putting the more at risk.
the mutual fund that is supposed to garantee peoples' receivables can only give 2€ per account instead of the proclaimed up to 100k. That gives you an idea of the available withdrawable cash
what happened in the US in 2007-2008 only had full-blown effects in 2010-2011 in Europe.

A NY attorney General made a similar law here
then made a $5000 withdraw to pay a hooker
got himself removed from office

>they are calling for
who the fuck is "they"??

Attached: questionmarktrans.png (1386x2290, 421K)

why the long face?

>people withdraw all their money
>people still use their credit cards as normal

It's not like they remove the digital currency from the game by taking out paper money?

>who the fuck is "they"??

The Yellow vests

twitter.com/vincentglad/status/1082401841244180481

French to English Translation

archive DOT ph/X5nTZ

[email protected]/groups/2204398133155767

archive.fo/aq4LA

Attached: bank run france.jpg (601x956, 107K)

So can you not withdraw your money? If they investigate your reasons for the withdrawal, simply state that you have no faith in the bank. Am I missing something?

Excuse me, but this is 4Chin. One is not permitted to self bump their own post for attention. Now git with tha program.

I was at the protests yesterday in Paris. It's not looking good you guys. Hate to admit it but it looks like it's over.

this investigation could end up barring you from public sector work (police, judge, some private security...)

Never seen it, either.
I can't get behind a "Christmas" movie that is apparently about suicide. I prefer Christmas stuff to be pure, and devoid of psychodrama.

Attached: bestanimeever.jpg (624x351, 67K)

Bank run act something

who the fuck uses cards to pay
you have to be retarded
most places dont even accept them
cash is king
im in for 12th january, have 30k and will withdraw them

why would they give up when they are sinking Macaron?

Attached: Macarons Vancouver Canada.jpg (2048x1365, 435K)

>1 bank.

One of the biggest banks in the world. An their bank app is not just connected to one small individual bank its for all the BNP banks accounts.

>probably chinese or russian botnet

OH MY GOODNESS THE RUSSIANS! I hope you dont bank with them because that doesnt sound very safe! You should withdraw all your cash immediately! And what if those botnets attack again you wont have access to your money because the bank will have to shut down again! Better safe than sorry as they say.

Attached: upscale-229522678088212.png (476x618, 602K)

Life in Bulgaria, ladies and gentlemen.

So you haven't seen the episode of Friends where Phoebe thinks that either?
It's about how he actually has a wonderful life (spoilers).
And if it helps, the best Christmas movie ever is Joyeux Noel.

>and ATMs can be locked
Which only hurts public perception further.

Yeah, as it turns out financial technology serves the elite and is making you a slave. So being less progressive means being free.

Haven't you all watched "Inside job" (2010), a documentary on the previous crisis. Highly recommend it.

I was in Bordeaux (south west of FR), mouvement looked nothing like over
And overall france, 8th episode looked a bit more alive then 7th, with a few notable highlights (search for "gilet jaune boxeur" or "porte ministère defoncée")

But about the cash withdrawal, I'm not aware of such calls, don't seem very legit (at least not spread enough to cause real trouble for now)

Anyway, all is in the resilience, 8th week, still with more than 50% of population's support, that is all

I was at the protests yesterday in Paris. It's not looking good you guys. Hate to admit it but it looks like it's over.

seems a lot like the post i just responded to, quit your job you bot, you're doing a shitty job

>less technology
>more freedom
He's right, you know

Fuck off Shlomberg self bump is the best bump.

Trudeau is a shithead, so this makes sense

This youtube.com/watch?v=cBiHJxGxz1g is now translated into kike. Comments and views still keep getting deleted.

I was able to use my travel card everywhere in Bulgaria. More than i can in the USA.

take your money from the big banks and take it to the local credit union

Check out this botnet guys, auto-shilling?

>I've seen that they are calling for all people to withdraw their money from the banks, and they've been protesting at government buildings, even igniting them into flames.

fuck off

Attached: 1546888101505.jpg (451x361, 35K)

Could be...each is a one-and-done.

yep, the pasta used to be a wall of text gnupol shortened it to match the attention span of most users

I've seen even worse, here's an example of the same happening less than 10 seconds apart, lol.

Attached: pol.png (927x880, 76K)

fox news is based fuck off faggot

It makes you wonder how many real posts and posters there are on this board, or in any comment section for that matter.

AWOO

Attached: 1544850582713.gif (549x598, 292K)

youtube.com/watch?v=bCJKCOAckNw

Attached: DwdIgAfW0AEtJOy.jpg (768x960, 92K)

MERCHANTS AND GENTILES

youtube.com/watch?v=cBiHJxGxz1g

"Gentils" means "[the] good [ones]"
"Méchants" means "[the] mean [ones]"

People are still fighting for their traffic circles and blockades.
Big protests happen on saturdays. If a bank run happens, it will be on saturday.
MSM went full autism screech when a perfectly legal collect was set up to help the bridge boxer, and now they're shilling for an illegal collect for the police and their hurt feelings.

Attached: HkUjdvo.png (1280x720, 961K)

definitely a lot of auto-shilling, it's funny to see them fuck up sometimes because it's so obvious

I believe there is also a botnet that allows people to post here from an infected unsuspecting (zombie) computer in any country in the world.