twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Best meme I ever seem
>kys

kek2

Attached: Capture.jpg (1626x1527, 269K)

The left can't me--

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAA

kek3

Attached: Capture2.jpg (1632x1568, 201K)

>irawlq and wmds
Literally just last week he was demanding we invade Syria because of wmds.

>humor
Ok, now try again.

>*Desperately tries to find some way (that ultimately doesn't work) to upset the right wing*
>Now YOUUUUU guys are the snowflakes!! Haha, get it, snowflakes?! You're the snowflakes now and we're not haha! How do you like it?? D-doesn't feel good, does it, h-haha!

Attached: 1524021447832.jpg (645x729, 122K)

Pretty sure that the left has some saying about free speech having consequences. This may be one of them. Rule #4 is still in effect, and if we are going to be played by the rules, we should certainly know them and use them.

Goddam wynona is so beautiful

Shut up faggot
>Lefties fag out

> reddit screens
Gr8 b8 m8

Attached: 1546295414013.gif (250x257, 231K)

Isn't that what dems looked like when Trump won and everyday after?

>literally just a reddit screengrab

JANNIES!!!!!!

Attached: 1341139432418.png (389x700, 123K)

weak bants from a aussiefag. I smell an imposter
also op is a faggot

Attached: goes in the field.jpg (400x600, 56K)

sage negated

If you type sage in the options field before you post it allows you to type s󠀀oy and s󠀀oy󠀀boy in the body of the message without filtering it.

Attached: 1545038706881m.jpg (784x1024, 68K)

Yeah it's weird how "lol u mad triggered snowflake cuck?" used to be the clarion call of a right winger, but now every liberal online says that exact same thing. It makes them look so ugly.

basedboy

reddit.com/r/TheRightCantMeme/

Why doesn't Trump just use the military budget and create an army base across vast swathes of the Southern border, then the remaining space can be done for much cheaper; especially using the Airforce, which needs miles upon miles of land anyways? The added bonus is trespassing into an army base, can legally result in execution.
There are entire regions which are military owned for storing old hardware; just re-locate to a border area. No wall needed.

Attached: 111111.jpg (297x287, 18K)

kek, they even tried to steal the left can't meme meme.

This is the saddest attempt of "no U" I have ever seen

Attached: dkgif.gif (300x223, 1.41M)

He could only use the military budget for construction projects if he was to declare a state of emergency over the border issue. That's the media and political establishment in general were scared about his address tonight, he could have announced a state of emergency and had the wall built as a military project.

ALT RIGHT

Anime Loving Trannies Regularly Implement Gaping Hole Therapy

Attached: Riko Makes You Think.jpg (671x720, 103K)

EBIC

Attached: ___RegLelTopLel.jpg (625x460, 50K)

Lara Flynn Boyle

rebbit thinks they’re high brow because they watched Twin Peaks