Do blacks even browse Jow Forums?

This is a legitimate question, btw. Do blacks actually lurk/post here? I would think this board was for whites only, and that all blacks have "little to no reading capabilities." If it's true that blacks browse Jow Forums, then prove me wrong.

Attached: 1519368980491.jpg (552x635, 44K)

There may not be many of us brothas here but our big swinging dicks scare wh*toids like you and you think our numbers are greater than they are.

Theres a sign that says no niggers no irish but noone is watching the door so anything goes.

Niggers have literally nothing but muh dick lol fucking jokers

We straight up gon kill wh-tey with our dicks alone
on god

You're just mad you're not allowed to have wh*te only spaces or culture events.

Fuck if I woke up black, i'd probably just kill myself.

the only thing a black man can maintain is his welfare cheque

>nigger culture
Kek

Sometimes. Imo it’s better discussion for most current events than social media. The racism never bothered me desu and redpilled me a little on how some blacks do tend to act. I think that’s better than be pandered to.

shiet nigga u honky ass white boi we invented evrythng nigga from peanutbutter to elctrcty

What white culture is there? Aristotle and plato? Nobody cares what those old white honkeys have to say?

Fat-lipped wide-nosed shit-brained big-dicked nigger reporting

Attached: My body.gif (803x1078, 521K)

Funny, but I'm not white.

Attached: 1540000949994.jpg (396x385, 31K)

What nigger has anything to say that's worth listening to? American niggers esspecially should be disregarded, you dumbasses got captured and sold off by your own people, you were the weakest of the niggers.

I'm a quarter black and also female.
Give me attention.

Attached: 1518721154909.jpg (595x594, 46K)

Have you seen pol meetups? The majority here is some kind of mutt.

Those are only American Jow Forums meetups. The mutt meme exists for a reason.

Like third of the western flags are just non westerners who live in the west :p

show brown bobs and vagene

Post your tits

this

Why are quadroon girls the only ones that will date me. Literally all of the girls that I've dated had a mulatto fathers.

blacks are barely smart enough to break free from the aol start page.

twitter is where they are. facebook too i guess.

but theres no way any of those apes have ventured into the actual web.

Yes, however none of us would bother saying it as we already have terrible lives. Not only does every other race on the planet loathe me, but so does my own kind. I do not understand why no journalist has bothered to talk about how actual law-abiding blacks are utterly tormented by nigger counter parts. Serisouly/pol/, part of our cultutr is peer-pressure to act as if you are fucking retarded. When I was in school, I got bullied by black peers everyday for merely being normal. At the end of day, Europeans have never actually harmed me in any significant way. Sure, plenty individuals spout the term nigger, but blacks are too stupid to come to the revelation that they do not have to associate themselves with that term.

Im 12% black and 25% ashkenazi jew and here i am bros

Attached: 1417579797898.jpg (540x414, 70K)

>the mutt is real
>the mutt isreal
>the mutt israel

Attached: 1508548114960.png (547x433, 12K)

Nah i look white as fuck

Tragically based

As if it is a secret, thuggery gangster bullshit is more fucking rampant and life obliterating than HIV. Everyone, besides us somehow, knows my culture is a joke. We are the laughing stock of the world, so here Jow Forums I will tell you an actual secret.
Black people are either:
>Envious of someone for having something they do not.
Or
>Flaunting because they have something you do not.

I'm black. Every now and then I will post about my white wife to collect up some (you)s. Its meh i mostly read reddit.

>implying niggers can read
This fag LARPing as a nigger fack as fuck.

I don't see how. That requires the ability to read.

Of course they fucking are.

Attached: amrNKJe[1].jpg (1057x947, 166K)

post a pic of your boicunt

>Brace yourself for the BLM larpers
Get a job you said wimpy cucks

You are okay, black user. I hope blacks ultimately find Jesus and start acting normal, but it is not likely to happen in the current political climate regrettably.

Attached: 1546685570671m.jpg (913x1024, 62K)

>too stupid not to associate themselves with that term
So niggers they are.

would be more interesting if you were quarter female than quarter black

you know what, yes I mad. these damn whypipo are crazy. banning themselves LOL

white culture is everything you live in you dumb monkey

without the white gods you would not know how to write in this language, nor would you know the pleasures of internet communication, nor would you know that houses can be build from materials other than mud, nor would you know you can eat anything beside mudcakes

>ayo check me out i finna get these glasses on and floss on these hoes

Attached: future of europe.jpg (399x533, 34K)

Am i the only one that's 100% white?

Shaun King?

>ya'll got any of that smoked meat?

Attached: Sweet baby rays s m o k e d m e a t.png (3000x2000, 3.01M)

based cotton pickers

Attached: 3a0922d1c4997dcc6f90828c9eba14d6.jpg (600x416, 25K)

there is at least one user who claims to be black that lurks /ptg/. He also claims that he can read cursive.

Attached: black guy sniffing pizza.gif (392x400, 1.33M)

I'm sorry

All of the kikes out in full force today I see. Btw op, I'm a black man and I browser pol daily. We're here, and we hate those new fucks as much as you do, if not more

Attached: 1546987637895.png (981x1103, 466K)

I am half-black mutt in Russia, AMA

You'd be surprised

Attached: 1547028975485.webm (300x534, 2.92M)

How does it feel to get beat up on a daily basis?

Attached: niggashield.webm (480x270, 2.87M)

Attached: niggabarbeque.webm (640x480, 2.85M)

Attached: niggadrumstick.webm (640x480, 1.26M)

I have actually never been beaten. I hear jokes about my race on the daily basis though.

Attached: niggastew.webm (400x400, 2.92M)

56% of Jow Forums are Uncle Ruckus.

Attached: Uncle+ruckus+approves+_93164435163547b8f1781ffd48bd9e26.jpg (720x480, 49K)

>I have actually never been beaten.
Christ, even Russians aren't what they were

Being 6'5'' and living in a 5 million city helps.

Underrated post

What city is that?

Attached: stayin alive.gif (450x252, 3.25M)

It seems being a black American is a catch-22 in a sense: stay on the up and up and be shat on by your peers as a coon and uncle Tom, or go with the flow and be a HS dropout smoking blunts and having out of wedlock kids left and right

Attached: ssblackguy.jpg (480x320, 26K)

Get out of my country spic

Keep a sleep like you think we are asleep. The end is near white man.

I hope they make you King Oooga Boooga when you are all returned, if that's any consolation.

That's pretty cool, though. Are you there for work or are you born and raised black Russian? As a kid growing up in the 80s across the end of the Cold War I always thought the Russians couldn't be as bad as they were made out to be if Pushkin was considered a hero same as any other Russian

Why, goddamn it, why?!

Attached: 1538471895775.jpg (251x251, 5K)

Nice

shiiieeeeettttt

Niggers got small dicks to match their IQ

Show mulatto tits

Attached: Dogs on the Internet.jpg (500x365, 53K)

>dat.filename

Ehh, wrong again. I'm not spanish either.

I refuse to believe these are the sort of people I'm talking with

Uma delicia

Post hand

The two faces of pols negroids

Attached: 67F4E215-1120-4139-9217-870C4CDC5775.jpg (1024x846, 104K)

>Tenda Lung Spencer
Is named after a disease

Nigger containment threads should become a thing

Attached: 09F7AEFA-15CD-4C8E-8974-F65CD99B48BC.jpg (640x480, 60K)

Who do you think you're talking with? A bunch of Hitler youth?

People like me

Attached: IMG_20181010_011520.jpg (473x473, 28K)

Black man here. I'm not even kidding, I'm a white supremacist. I don't want to see Jews shoved into ovens or us blacks back in chains, but I'm acutely aware that my people are NOT capable of participating in (forget about governing) a complex, modern civilization. We miss being colonized. Under white rule, my country was stable, had minimal crime and had effective government. Now everything is corrupt and we're one of the most murderous nations in the western hemisphere, despite our having been blessed with massive natural (oil) wealth. We have every advantage and yet squandered it all. Please fucking colonize us ASAP. Be benevolent dictators. We don't want freedom, we want bread. We know the limits of our abilities now and humbly request the return of the British to once again bring us civilization. We will work for you. We will serve you. You can fuck our women. Just save us.

Attached: images(2).jpg (150x191, 12K)

It's my guess that only bottom of the barrel nogs post on pol.

Attached: 1546804011714.jpg (1024x768, 69K)

>black man here
kek. prove it faggot

but you are the turkroach

clark kent

You clearly haven't travelled in the third world. It's a common sentiment: we want to be recolonized. Every black man I know feels this way. We've had 56 years of independence and if it wasn't for the oil, we'd be in the same shape as Haiti. It's only first world black people who hate the colonial system because they think they're able to run nations without the white man. That's easy to think when you're born in a white-run nation and everything's going well. Outside of the first world, blacks are dying to be recolonized. This is a such a commonplace view down here that it's a banality. You act like it's a revolutionary idea.

No, of course not. The few blacks on here will be the autistic blacks that are basically white people in effect. Black Nationalist memeflags are just leftist trolls.

>no irish

Attached: 1353177635001.png (163x196, 80K)

statistically if you woke up black, you go out and kill another black

Clean your room, Brittany Venti.

sweet baby ray's

I am black and frequently browse Jow Forums. Fight me faggot.

How badly does it suck that you're actually a normal functioning adult but that you're forever going to be viewed as either a tragic victim by lefty retards or treated with utmost suspicion by race realists, because the people you share blood with are pavement apes?

First of all, there's no such thing as a "black". The correct term is nigger.
Second, all niggers on pol are actually jews.

Attached: 1547005316615.jpg (500x709, 94K)