What happens in Wyoming? Is it the secret ethostate we've been waiting for?

What happens in Wyoming? Is it the secret ethostate we've been waiting for?

Attached: bison--or-buffalo--below-the-grand-teton-mountains-541164181-5a28bf39b39d0300378fdd02.jpg (960x649, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

clickondetroit.com/news/national/health-officials-wyoming-cat-infected-with-bubonic-plague
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nothing.

Fuck off

I'm moving to Wyoming!

> grand teton
> big tiddie
chuckled, sensibly

It's a mostly empty state, which is somewhat surprising since it's one of the more scenic states in the union. Very pro-gun. They've pushed to block federal gun restrictions multiple times.

To hot

Attached: DSCN7784.jpg (3264x2448, 1.56M)

You'll never have an ethnostate. Grow up. This mentality is exactly why white people are hated by PoC. Try to cooperate for once.

were full

no I'm moving to Wyoming!

You'd never survive Wyoming, people can hardly settle Wyoming, and to think there are people who think we can settle Mars...

Ur retarded

sequential digit(s) are attracted to truthful statements.

Quit talking about faggot

Im so glad you made this thread. I just came here to say >what fucking timeline are we living in

clickondetroit.com/news/national/health-officials-wyoming-cat-infected-with-bubonic-plague

Cooperate with what? Handing over hard earned wealth to nigger leaches? Fuck off faggot.

why doesnt anyone live in the mountains like the dwarves in middle earth

wyoming has a ton of wind. its very dry. its flat. its boring. the people look like mildly retarded chernoble victims.

other than that: low taxes, cheap houses, red state.

my mom owns a house in cheyenne and im probably going to move there when she dies. currently live in austin texas and this place is a los angeles/ san francisco dystopia. faggots, bums, high rent, bleached teeth fake NPCs all over.

the winters are harsh but there are no tranny rainbow freaks walking around.

Hard earned wealth? Literally lmao. White men stole everything they have today. Generational privilege is real. How blind are you?

You think it was easy conquering and enslaving 90% of the world? Took a lot of cooperation and hard work.

No need getting all upitty. Round two is coming soon. I know you want nothing more than to be colonized.

Attached: 188946F5-214E-46D0-B62A-7F12D772993B.jpg (400x400, 58K)

>he cant greentext

Why do you act as if you had anything to do with the achievements of your ancestors? All you do is benefit from them. you’re no different than the welfare leach niggers bitching about slavery and muh reparations

Fuck off they're full

You’re right. I guess colonization was a 500 year coincidence.

If you marry a retarded loser, there’s a good chance your kids will be retarded losers. Seems like you come from a long line of retarded losers and I come from a long line of intelligent winners.

It’s simply a matter of inherent potential. God’s Will. He doesn’t like mutts like yourself very much.

Sounds great. I am thinking of moving out of NM.

Montana is Better

Attached: Samuil Neil.jpg (840x736, 434K)

Prettiest girl I ever saw was in Wyoming.

you know you probably killed her great grandfather in ww2