MIDNIGHT COAL PATROL RELOADED

We got another one anons. Fucking baffles me. How the hell does this happen? Why does this happen?

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=78&v=KTuQzyEXAHU

Attached: coalpatrol.png (638x356, 360K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCD_85U6-npdp1KvRm1DlEVA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jesus christ imagine having a daughter and having her bring that home. I think I'd kill myself.

wtf is your problem.

they laugh together alot. He seems gentle to her and emphasizes with her. He can articulate himself.

If you would be less autistic you could find a girl aswell dude...

give it time user

Attached: 1534940774896.jpg (301x469, 25K)

Don't do that, user. Just kill her.

what im trying to say is that he is black but doesnt seem to be a n*gger.

Unless they are some hidden chimp out gene that gets activated by grapejuice or some shit.

pol is a joke.

niggers are subhuman monkeys

hang all niggers, coalburners and white knights

Youre using the not all blacks are niggers logic, and thats how we are raised in the south (dixie) in America. But youre on Jow Forums so miscegeny wont be tolerated at all.

>IQ south of 60 is completely fine.

I couldn't handle it either user
>German flag
>t. Syrian refugee

black people will always turn on anyone that isnt their own race .
its only a matter of time.

Holy shit... that nigger is literally a monkey man. How can she genuinely find that attractive?

The dude looks like a somali

Attached: somaliiq.png (960x960, 551K)

this nigger looks like that spooky doll that's sitting on the bed. Someone knows what I'm talking about, post it.

Bump. Coal burners need the rope. You are doing the Lord’s work, OP.

Wtf am I still doing here, I should be wherever he's at. If his charcoal ass can get a gf then I'd be Hugh Hefner juggling 7 at once

GET IN HERE ANONS SHES REPLYING

Attached: ohmg.png (715x473, 46K)

The disgusting zoophile disabled the comments.

BROS SHE JUST DEACTIVATED COMMENTS LMAOOOO

Guys Im a racist aswell. Its just..

People used to know why racemixing is not good, but you guys.. I mean holy shit you are even worse.

You are part of the master race yet you havent seperated from the jewish tricks that cloud your mind.

there isnt a single argument past "muh coalburning" you can hold up.

People used to hit this place up with screenshots from god-tier posts. With proper facts, analytics and old philosophie.

Now its "look hes black".

You guys a caricature of yourself.
And that sickens me.

With people like you the white race is doomed.

Id rather cultivate whats left from the people thats have a bit of humanity in them left, than stick to you npcs.

This place is a joke

track him down and find his house then

Stop bitching behind the computer, faggot

Attached: 1545880789053.png (657x425, 24K)

lol she just disabled the comments right now

MAKE SURE TO LEAVE A COMMENT ON ALL OF HER VIDEOS

she nuked the comment section. WHORE

Already on it where you all at I’m scooby

Attached: loll.png (756x420, 36K)

gemmawhite__

HER INSTAGRAM

good job user, now what's her home address?

Its in times like these that make me fall more and more in love with Jow Forums

>Accost some random coal-burning thot you don't know personally
Why? If she want's to raise apes by herself, that's not my problem.

Don’t be giving this dumb bitch attention! You’re just giving her more ammo for her victim card! Now she will for sure be showing off her nig BF even more while saying shut like “I don’t care if he’s black! I love him and and there’s nothing you racist can do about it!” And she will get praised for being “progressive” and sticking it to the “racist”.

White girls who burn coal are already goners. Just let her pay the toll for burning coal and we can laugh at that later!

1060 W Addison st Chicago Illinois

acidinfacecoalburningaftermath.bmp

>there isn’t a single argument past “muh coal burning” that you guys can hold up

Leftwing shill confirmed

I wouldn't care either if they weren't trying to glamorize it all over social media.

Nice try faggot

Kill her, redeem your blood

(((single mothers and divorce)))

Absolute state of Jow Forums. I have no doubt this is infested with bunch of loser incels. Why the fuck are you guys so triggered.

Attached: poltards.png (827x690, 68K)

demoralizing public suicide nigger
nigger fuckees burn in hell

enforce the old anti-nigger laws
niggers, jail them all

deport the niggers back to nigger Africa
re-institute apartheid for the niggers

re-enslave the niggers
castrate and neuter the niggers

shoot up niggered blacked
Holocaust 2: Demonic Niggaboo, X Y DNA edition

Attached: NIGGER BESTIALITY DEATH.png (1548x2592, 1.97M)

Awww thumbing down happy couples on youtube. This is the state of white males LMAO you guys are fucking losers. No wonder this happens. Look at you, pathetic incels.

I'm Emily. Teehee

God fucking dammit

Attached: images (1)~01.jpg (430x366, 29K)

Yeah rite. You'd probably plant a cam in her room and jack off to her sucking his bbc dry.

he seems like a nice, well-socialized guy honestly. but still this is viscerally off-putting.

Lol thats me

So what exactly is wrong with this?

nigger with a fat roastie? shocking

Absolutely 100% I looked at one of their profiles from the other video nothing but a bunch of incel metal bands (the most incel genre 99% accurate in determining incel status is listening to metal) in his playlist and liked videos from varg. You're literally dealing with angsty MUH BLUE EYEZ incel basement dwellers here lmao.

Attached: loser.png (510x451, 202K)

underrated

Are you retarded

He has a woman, they don't. Simple.

kill them both. problem solved.

Which one is this idiot? Can you link the youtube channel? Greatest proponents of white race are its worst examples. Bunch of trailer park trash.

The girls I know that do this do it for one of just a few reasons:

Young and were brainwashed to think having an interracial relationship is cool and edgy... basically rebelling against daddy.

Too bitchy or fat so no self respecting guy wants to deal with them

or

They caught an STD and will no longer sleep with anyone they actually care about, and don't want to feel guilty about giving it to someone else they care about, so they only sleep with people they don't care about hurting. Can still have "fun" and just resigned to accepting the fate that they are too damaged for the guys they actually do want.

u mad nigger

Attached: 1536920284839.jpg (640x554, 62K)

Another braindead one, who does not even know how to put lyrics on nigger music.

Attached: poltards2.png (1375x786, 563K)

Is she australian?

lol! Just feeling sorry for you basement dwelling retards!!

Attached: poltards3.png (1057x613, 602K)

wtf is the point of this? there are millions of girls burning coal, less actually getting into relationships with them and even less on youtube. you've only gotten 3 couples in a weeks time span. this is just a waste of time lmao, are your lives really this boring because you're clearly not doing this for the greater good since it's not going to create even the slightest impact

There you go

youtube.com/channel/UCD_85U6-npdp1KvRm1DlEVA

The "woke" redpillers are little more than basement dwelling permacels lmao.

Dude named himself Loki Odinsson. I wonder does he know of the debauchery his god was involved with, fucked and inseminated by a horse and birthing one ahahahaha. Probably not even Nordic just a larper. These are the same faggots who cry about censorship and then do shit like this. The hilarity of it though.

Quick question

If any of these girls ends up suiciding. Are we gonna get raped by the law here?

oh yes, u mad nigger

Attached: b0f.png (629x454, 448K)

4/10... okay meme... nothing to write home about though.

Oh I will make sure of it. Tagging youtube and all the niggas as speak. They will know exactly where this shit came from.

>MUH BLUE EYEZ
shitskin eye detected

You mai boi

Attached: MUH BLUE EYEZ KEEPS ME FROM INCELDOM.jpg (380x380, 35K)

yea. you virgins are literally going to ruin Jow Forums with this pointless garbage. it's actually ridiculous and pretty obvious how many of you are only here because your lives are shit and not because you want to protect the white race. if you weren't bitter people you'd probably be leftists.

>gemmawhite__

That fact this fuckin thot is getting blacked has me hard as a rock

Attached: 46325747_357519108358335_4748856294486009136_n[1].jpg (1080x1080, 230K)

>She deleted my comment
She's reading our comments bros, give her a dose of reality

Attached: 1546938703193.png (416x555, 144K)

Attached: d067f72aly1fy42bsm4ngj20xc0m8tig.jpg (1200x800, 346K)

>DERP

Why do we do anything on Jow Forums?

>>gemmawhite__

She is getting blacked daily

Attached: 46259573_215401632718826_521149844327539989_n[1].jpg (1080x1080, 136K)

>this place is a joke
you notice this now?

that bitch in the black is making me laugh my fuckin ass off

>looks like a retarded chimp
>b-but at least he's not a nigger

Fucking state of Germany lol

itt: the angry nigger samefags with a SEETHING fury

Have you read the threads here? was it not already obvious it was flooded with incel virgins?

Yea, but peopl kill themselves after getting bullied all the time and nothing happens to the bully. What law are we breaking and what would they charge us with?

>if you weren't bitter people you'd probably be leftists.
No sane person wants to be leftist you spoiled cunt. I don't agree with this shit, my own sister married black guy. I didn't cursed at her, I just don't talk to her anymore. But only you fucking spoiled western cunts can advocate for the leftist bullshit, because your definition of left is basically communism a communists should get free helicopter rides

Fucking shame isn't it.

>Guys Im a racist aswell
Lol

roastie detected lmao

REALLY

>He seems gentle to her and emphasizes with her.
He'll seem like that until he leaves her knocked up with a niglet and punches her face so hard it swells up like she swallowed a beehive.

these have to be paid actors to promote race mixing
where are these people from?

>what im trying to say is that he is black but doesnt seem to be a n*gger.
absolute state of germany...

Attached: angela.merkel.hitler.jpg (600x443, 64K)

Why are wh*Toids so fucking pathetic?

figured out how to post from the prison computer, eh nigger?

Go get another drink Juncker

>I think I'd kill myself.

I would kill her and shift the blame on her chimp.

It's called accelerationism.

The Congoid skull structure is evolutionarily superior and helps humans survive in a violent multicultural environment. White women have caught wind of this and now started harvesting Afro sperm in hopes their kids won't get killed out on the streets. If you still white-looking 100 years from now you'll probably be murdered on sight.

Attached: 1546921567454.png (876x1210, 673K)

Oh boy, retribution time.

How about this one?

Attached: Neckbeards.png (345x337, 178K)

Grade: D-

No, just using the computer in your sister's room,faggot
Stay mad wh*toid

Damn he must be getting so deep into her white pussy :)