When did you realize all human beings are innately bisexual?

All human beings are innately bisexual.
We are meant to connect to others.
Many mammalian species, such as dolphins and bonobos (our closest genetic relatives), display bisexual behavior.
Pagan societies were bisexual before Christian morality came and forced us to deny our bisexual feelings.
If fascism is the ideology of human nature, then fascism must embrace human bisexuality.
So many right-wingers are in deep denial and it makes me so sad. It's time to embrace who you are, who we all are!

Attached: 1491532717143.jpg (427x604, 52K)

Sounds pretty gay.

Lies. All dicks except my own are disgusting.

fag

Not gay, bi

All females are bissexual.

Masturbation is an inherently homosexual act.
All men would be disgusted to masturbate if it weren't for their latent homosexual urges
True, so are all males.

Yeah, and apes throw shit at each other too. Doesn’t mean we should do it just because that’s what happens in nature. Reject your disgusting desires and find Christ. You are a degenerate queer and you need Him in your life, for the sake of your soul

>(((Christ)))
Pagan Europe was bisexual. Stop following a religion for semetic sandniggers

I'm turned off by other guys' penis because they look gross. I'm also turned off by the looks of an open spread vagina. I guess that's why it's called bumping uglies.

In the end I only like women and the thought of entering their vagina without looking at it.

Attached: 6ae70ad809f79d61ce2aebc29e556149.jpg (600x800, 72K)

Guys have all sorts of nice parts besides their penis, like the chest, butt, mouth.
Try those instead :)

Attached: 93b2c399ee168417485021c2731735c9b0dd7d9108b1e9b3eab6e62283ac28f5.jpg (800x1041, 185K)

Trying to normalize faggotry

Bisexuality is already the human norm. You are trying to deny it.

White people are beautiful. Men and women.

When did you realise that you’re a low IQ retard with no sense of morality claiming that if something is natural we have to do it? Pro tip;homophobia is natural

Homophobia isn't natural because we are all bisexual

T. Kike vermin
>This thing which quite obviously isn’t the norm is now the norm because subhuman kikes who’ll cry like their grandfathers say it is

No bamps

I can’t wait for more parkland shootings. The funny thing is you scum will sit there like the retards you are and wonder why everyone despises you

I'm not jewish and I don't believe in the holocaust lie.

^

This ‘sense of connection’ is tribalism and according to op, we should rape and kill anyone that doesn’t belong to our tribe

*When did you realize that homosexuality was once a widely practiced tradition in pre Christian Europe

Ftfy, and there's probably a Germanic autist reading this btw.

Attached: Actual European man.jpg (580x636, 90K)

yea im pretty gay homo

>I can’t wait for more parkland shootings.
?

i unironically agree with this
and anyone who doesn't hasn't been dominated by a good man, and is probably just a shut in loser who never played sportsball in their teens

Being gay isn't natural either.
Most gays were molested and developed a sexual fixation.
Being bisexual is natural.

T. Infeiror shitskins whose “people” have been on the planet longer and achieved less

Why are niggers so inferior to white people? Why do you have to live in our countries? Can’t you just come to terms with the fact that you’re subhuman and just go back to whatever shithole you came from