Why do so many "racial realists" chimp out if you bring up intellect and success?

Why do so many "racial realists" chimp out if you bring up intellect and success?

Attached: race realism.png (582x552, 58K)

>africa
>success

Why do so many kikes ZOG out when you bring up nepotism and parasitism?

Jews have thus far been incapable of creating a civilization by themselves. Even in Israel they're dependent on foreign aid and exploit cheap Arab labor.

Attached: oygevalt.jpg (500x756, 207K)

Because whites have more people over 120 iq than jews have people. IQ alone does not account for the over representation of jews in positions of power.

I don't think even the biggest wignats deny that Jews are quite intelligent, perhaps even more intellectually agile than whites on average

Nationalism evil, jewish tribalism good

>Because of the lack of productive capacities of its own, the Jewish Folk cannot carry out the construction of a State, viewed in a territorial sense, but as a support of its own existence it needs the work and creative activities of other nations. Thus the existence of the Jew himself becomes a parasitical one within the lives of other Folks. Hence the ultimate goal of the Jewish struggle for existence is the enslavement of productively active Folks. In order to achieve this goal, which in reality has represented Jewry's struggle for existence at all times, the Jew makes use of all weapons that are in keeping with the whole complex of his character. Therefore in domestic politics within the individual nations he fights first for equal rights and later for superior rights. The characteristics of cunning, intelligence, astuteness, knavery, dissimulation, and so on, rooted in the character of his Folkdom, serve him as weapons thereto. They are as much stratagems in his war of survival as those of other Folks in combat. In foreign policy, he tries to bring nations into a state of unrest, to divert them from their true interests, and to plunge them into reciprocal wars, and in this way gradually rise to mastery over them with the help of the power of money and propaganda. His ultimate goal is the denationalisation, the promiscuous bastardisation of other Folks, the lowering of the racial levy of the highest Folks, as well as the domination of this racial mishmash through the extirpation of the Folkish intelligentsia and its replacement by the members of his own Folk.

Attached: 1545613076472.jpg (518x460, 21K)

why do kikes force the white guilt narrative onto normie whites? shouldn't kikes have an inherent guilt towards whites, if we're the next inferior IQ below them?

>DEY CHEATING

wewlad

Attached: chimps.jpg (590x997, 87K)

A lot of Jews are a bit guilty about how dumb and self-destructive whites are. They try to help them. You often just sperg out and continue to drown yourselves in abortions, opioids, and corn syrup tho

that is the most upsetting part of it

But shouldn't we be hating our capitalist paymasters? I'm so confused, Jew-kun.

>opioids
So you deny that the Sackler family, who privately owns Perdue Pharma, is Jewish?

Attached: 1544649870072.png (408x395, 51K)

try to help them how?

>abortions
Do you deny that Gloria Steinem, one of the figureheads of modern feminism, is Jewish?

Attached: 05f.jpg (573x428, 189K)

He's just a pilpulling jew. He provides no real response. Just sassy demeaning comebacks with no value. Such is the nature of the jew.

Attached: 1546932598807.jpg (600x776, 84K)

YEA U RITE BRO WHITEY IS THE ONES FLOODIN THE BLACK COMMUNITY WITH CRACK

ITS WHITEYS FAULT MY FAMILY IS ADDICTED TO CRACK.

WHITEYS THE REASON THAT BLACKS CANT GET NO GOOD JOBS

WHITEYS THE REASON BLACK MOMMAS DONT LOOK AFTRR THEIR KIDS N SHIT

WHITEY ALWAYS BE HELPIN OTHER WHITES OUT TO GET A JOB.... WHITEY ONLY GETS HIS JOB THROUGH NEPOTISM... HE CANT COMPETE WITH THE BLACK MAN SO HE HAS TO MAKE UP IQ TESTS TO SHOW HES BETTER

This is bait but ill bite anyway.

The people you're talking to are simply repeating what they've heard. IQ isn't the most important factor regarding racial differences. It's simply the most repeating and quantifiable one. Evidence that there is difference beyond skin color, skull size, brain size, brain lobe shape. It's behavior differences which matter. Behavior differences that can only be explained by differences in genetics as a result of divergent evolution in humans. The shitlibs will say divergent evolution exists in humans, and that's why the races look different ect, but then they draw the line there and say despite this, everyone developed intellectually and behaviorally the same, despite evolving differently in different environments for thousands of years. A statistical improbability, if not impossibility.

As for Jews. It's likely because they were prosecuted by everyone from the Ancient Egyptians, Romans, and every European nations for thousands of years. This results in only the most competent of Jews being able to survive and ultimately reproduce. Of course intelligence has nothing to do with behavior, and so it seems, Jews are some of the most slimey people in the world.

>get expelled from hundreds of countries for thousands of years
>"it's not us, it's them"

Remember to sage bait threads.

Attached: 1517091321671.png (668x524, 28K)

WHITEYS THE REASON I CANT TAKE CARE OF MY KIDS... RACISM AND WHITEY IS WHY I DONE HAD 3 ABORTIONS AND 5 BABY DADDYS... WHITEY NEED TO TAKE SOME RESPONSIBILITY FOR THIS

definitely
hoping to bait this little kikelet into the gas chamber but he'll slime his way out like always

The person depicted in this image is not a race realist, but a white supremacist. Nathan Cofnas is a race realist. Steven Pinker is a race realist. Jared Taylor is a race realist. James Watson is a race realist. Charles Murray is a race realist. Robert Plomin is a race realist.

Yeah okay, nice try, kike. Niggers not being able to maintain civilization on the same standard as whites does not mean Hebrews don't parasite off of whites as well.

Attached: 1546905650870.jpg (596x640, 53K)

ITS THE JEWS... I MEAN WHITEY WHO KEEPIN US DOWN N SHIT

WHITEY DON'T WANT US TO EXIST ANYMORE... WHITES ARE ORGANIZING AND PLANNING BLACK GENOCIDE AS WE SPEAK BECAUSE THEY ARE AFRAID OF THE BLACK MAN.... WHITEY ALWAYS TRYNA KEEP US DOWN N SHIEEET

>this is how deluded stormniggers sound to anybody over 115 IQ when they complain about DA JOOS

Yeah yeah, we get it, WE WUZ NIGGAZ N SHEEIT
Your "nation-state" literally wouldn't exist without us.

Attached: black-hitler-27106983.png (500x507, 345K)

Yet you literally wouldn't continue to exist without our benevolence. Do you really want to keep pushing this?

Attached: 1546897467548.png (638x443, 392K)

Please explain how you blaming the jews because your fat fuck useless cousins can't stop ODing on heroin/fentanyl is any different than Tyrone blaming white people because his brother can't stop smoking crack.

You can't even see how much of a nigger you act like to jews and that's why you'll always be a nig to them: a lack of self-awareness and inability to take responsibility for your own people

I'm white, just not a dumb nig blaming others for my problems like you are. Loser.

>I'm (((white)))
Sure you are, rabbi.

Attached: 1546739249512.png (600x600, 156K)

They don’t. Leftwing retards chimp out and show their hypocrisy when forced to address the fact that niggers are intellectually inferior to whites so you deflect and come up with shit like this because you’re a retard. Nobody doubts that Jews have a high average IQ. What people don’t like is the nepotism and hypocrisy and racism towards whites. Obviously you’re just another retard or you wouldn’t have posted the same debunked bullshit that every other low IQ retard looking to make excuses for niggers does

>leftwing retard gets told the truth
>falls back on his NPC programming

>dodges the question because leftwing retards don’t understand how the world works and can only repeat their programming

You can tell yourself whatever you like, must make you mad knowing that not every white wants to shuck and jive and parade their victim complex around like you do, worthless nig.

Don't worry, I'm sure the jews will give you money for yo programs n sheiiiit.

>hurr durr I’m a retard who claims your blaming Jews because that’s what the tv told me to think

Embarrassing

Okay, rabbi. We'll enjoy playing the "knock-out game" on you, too.

Attached: 1541897240110.jpg (2512x3076, 2.67M)

T. Proud cuck

You’re just another retarded NPC

>ITS DA NEPOTISM, DAS THE ONLY WAY WHITEY CAN GET A JOB OVER A HARDWORKIN BRUTHA
Low IQs can't even imagine the advantage actually thinking brings you so they chalk it up to "nepotism"

Typical

All of the studys showing that jewish iq was higher were heavily heavily flawed.

Affirmative Action for Israel, rabbi.

Attached: 1543794640734.gif (300x168, 1.91M)

Only shills push the "jews have higher IQ" shtick.
There was 1 (one) quantitative study on IQ of ashkenazis and they were reportedly one standard deviation above the mean. The study consisted of 22 people and no controls.
It's really interesting that such a study has not been replicated since.
What's even more interesting is the fact that most "ashkenazi jews" cannot be differentiated from europeans via phylogenetic computational asseys.

>he keeps posting as if i care about israel
How does it feel knowing all your "hurrdurr you called out my retardation as a white nigger so you must be jewish!" insults do nothing to me as a WASP? Everything you've said has been a swing and a miss kek, I'm laughing because you must think you've pierced right to the heart of the matter

brah you didnt really address what he said, you just mimicked him and addressed a strawman. I think you know what your doing. Get off the fucking computer man

t. BLAME WHITEY tier logic

Time for all you butthurt nazis to realize who the true master race is. And before you go spewing that we killed you guys in WW2 nonsense what happened to your reich and what's the most succesful country in the near east...??? I rest my case...

I've literally never seen anyone do this here... why do you feel the need to make up imaginary arguments to argue against... are you that desperate?

This is the correct response.

In fact most race realists bring up how Ashkenazi Jews and East Asians have higher average IQs quite often.

Some other interesting facts:
The only Jews with higher average IQ than Whites is the Ashkenazi (110-150 average IQ). Sephardic Jews have an average IQ of around 98.
Ashkenazi Jews are only a couple IQ points better than Whites in spacial reasoning (STEM type things) but are 10-15 points higher in verbal.
East Asians are about the same IQ as Whites with verbal IQ, but are around 5-7 points higher in spacial.
East Asians have a smaller Standard Deviation than Whites (about 13 vs 15), this creats a "wider/flatter" bell curve. This means there are about the same percentage of East Asians and Whites above 120 IQ, and more Whites in the 130+ IQ. However this also means that there is a far larger percentage of Whites at the 85 IQ and below.

>sample size: 33
The science is settled. Don't question it now and don't look at Israel's average IQ.

Attached: jewish meme iq.jpg (346x320, 41K)