You do realize that from a purely genetic perspective its actually desirable to procreate with people who have the most...

you do realize that from a purely genetic perspective its actually desirable to procreate with people who have the most different gene set then you i.e other races?

Attached: Ballen_00.jpg (1100x1107, 328K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_nose
evoandproud.blogspot.com/2018/05/outbreeding-not-what-you-may-think.html?m=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1543040923044.webm (404x720, 1.52M)

Wong, but nice try Shlomo. As long as you're not related, there is more than enough genetic diversity within racial groups.

i don't know how to feel about this, jews are now trying be friendly with us by meming their jewishness, what are they trying to achieve now ?

Cute magic trick

Attached: 76406B71-7CE3-41F6-A7A1-B2802A64A165.jpg (768x1024, 184K)

Their tricks never end.

wtf, she should be president of the fucking world!

Correct. But these morons would never understand that’s why they’re ruled by mixed race jews.

Attached: 1547007543001.png (460x288, 144K)

when are you having kids with a beautiful bantu goddess, Chaim?

Are those relatives of Sminem?

Ethiopians are beautiful people

Attached: 15376462334574_b.jpg (566x349, 70K)

But genetic traits of black people are either useless or harmful for survival in regions of white people. For example. If not for the sandmen features of german merchants, holocaust would never happened, because nazis would never be able to track merchantmen. Vice versa those two poor scandigirls in Morocco would have been raped but not beheaded were their skin chocolate-like and hair more tarish.

One word. Tay-Sachs. Google: Ashkenazi gene pool + Tay-Sachs == Jew inbred bumpkins. Those are your cousins, Abraham.

Go fuck a rat then Jew boy oh wait that's probably your sister

>didn't even hide his flag
Wtf bro.

Attached: 1500008772568.jpg (785x590, 36K)

Thanks for the shekel.

why should i hide my flag? in israel we practice diversity, its beautiful.

Attached: idfdiversity.jpg (1000x600, 116K)

Yes, we should make a horse/donkey hybrid to increase the genetic diversity of our livestock!

There is obviously a point where too much genetic diversity is a problem. How about we keep our breeding to inside our normal gene pool so we don't produce a bunch of negative genetic mixtures from creating mutts. We know that doesn't fuck up our genes so why is racist to not want to fuck up your children's genes possibly.

Attached: Juancito[1].jpg (1486x1245, 499K)

I've attempted this topic before but Jow Forums is still too infected with stormfags to get it.

Within race mixing though, there are good and bad options for whose traits are most attractive for adapting to the information age as a natural selection environment. Asian white mixes uniting intelligence are a better choice than black white mixes that produce exaggerated secondary sex characteristics.

So I should procreate with an Australian aboriginee? They’re very different genetically from me, but somehow I doubt their genes are worth mixing with.

How do you get a negress to give up pork and shellfish?

Unless you want short, stocky, overweight, shitskin kids with nappy hair who get diabetes and cancer from eating one french fry.

You should trust your subconscious and mate with your genetics tell you you're attracted to. I know my ex gf I picked because she smelled distinctly better than other women (but we were both white).

This. OP lies.

oh, you guys use the schwartzes as cannonfodder for hamas. how noble.

Yes, I do want to impregnate a jewess. Gib bar rafeli, you filthy kike

This is era perfect confluence of white prestige and worldwide travel options that limiting yourself to local women is really almost masochisitic for white men.

Hell, the top issue in the United States are brown women fleeing machismo assholes south of the border. A big international story is some Saudi chick risking her life for Australian BWC.

>Saudi chick
I'd fink her out to her family if she came here and I saw her.

and you'll give me all the german shiksas i can eat? done deal.

Bad breeding equates bad results. Mixing with a negative like non white genes always results in a undesirable result.

Whites have the most desirable genetics.

Attached: 1545806137688.jpg (720x540, 57K)

So either fuck a nigger or your sister. Oh wait thats usa

Dailystormer is poisoning your mind. Don't listen to Anglin's manlet rage rants as advice on women.

Sure kike. That's why Asian women/men exists. No need to fuck a mutated shit.

Attached: 1546788576194.png (851x721, 231K)

Is that why your race consisted of seven centuries of highly insular non-stop inbreeding, Jew?

See also pic.

Attached: fitness epistasis.png (468x478, 103K)

No it's not you stupid kike.
5th Cousin distance is the genetic ideal.

>practice diversity
>most hated nation on the planet - even historically

Hmm....

KYS rabbi

>Stormer if you don't fuck niggers

Quit posting, faggot. Your kike trickery doesn't work here. All being equal, the vast majority of whites will mate with whites. The vast majority of other races would want to mate with whites as well, as we have more desirable traits. You and your fucking kike buddies can get back in the oven for shilling absolute bullshit. I can't wait for the reckoning

Agreed. This is my GF and I.

Attached: IMG000921.jpg (916x1209, 360K)

>gook fucking swedecuck

Soon you'll be raising mohammed's shitskin kids, sven.

So you're saying I should fuck an alien? Thanks Dr. (((Jow Forums)))

Your correct.

So when will Israel be importing the new genetic stock from Africa and South America to fuck their women? Being Jewish I'm certain you could cut import costs by shopping locally, maybe some Syrians? I hear they have cheap refugees available.

We will never spread makeshift Jewish genes ever again.

>The tick trying to convince the host it is actually beneficial and not a blood sucking hitchhiker
Literally no you fucking parasite.

Attached: 1498448903124.jpg (192x192, 9K)

That's not how evolution works Shlomo.

An abo or bush nigger may have different genes than me but that doesn't mean breeding with a cave people is going to improve my bloodline. Quite the opposite.

Some genes need to go extinct for a species to evolve.

Attached: Darwin.jpg (198x255, 5K)

Attached: 1545778401395.png (1600x1440, 515K)

>you do realize that from a purely genetic perspective its actually desirable to procreate with people who have the most different gene set then you i.e other races?
You're right. I want to fuck you now.
May I?

Attached: 65346347.webm (180x320, 2.86M)

Attached: 1540646643633.png (1334x1067, 117K)

Attached: diverse.png (1218x706, 168K)

based

Attached: 1544695736623.png (960x1024, 119K)

They have microcephaly, that can come from anywhere regardless who you breed with.

Attached: FFB0F1B3-000C-466D-B4B6-F67865318972.jpg (473x532, 26K)

>Muh muhammed
America has 100 million shitskins, that’s more than the entire population of Scandinavia and Germany combined. We are unironically the most cucked nation in the west.

What is this number?

>denying sweden's refugee crisis

back to the chamber, chaim

>Blue birds with blue birds, buzzards with buzzards.
Guess nature is stupid. Get KTFO Schlomo.

Attached: muhammad-ali-874x492[1].jpg (874x492, 99K)

This desirability is likely only true MHC variance, not really the easily observed phenotypes you are suggesting, like brown skin or migrant status

I’m not denying it, I’m just saying it’s far worse here compared to them. America probably won’t even exist as a unified country by 2050. At least Sweden still has a chance to turn things around.

Attached: A099C560-DC6C-4C83-A916-8322782D6DFF.png (272x375, 125K)

Get out there and fix it, you whining faggot. You're either a roastie or a kike with that attitude. KYS.

Not quite. Depends on what genetic material you're working with. Most nations have enough homeozygous genes to sustain a population, to varying levels of success.

I'm not especially opposed to small amounts of race mixing (ie marginal rates) as they probably add some general genetic levity to a population, but I'm talking a real minority - less than 10% - and selectively.

Some of you who wanted a HAPA waifu may get one if she passes the necessary IQ/THOT tests.

No it's not.

But you really shouldn't fuck your cousins, Schlomo.

Attached: 1545557803818.png (430x430, 140K)

I stick to my own kind, I have a cute mutt girlfriend.

.cont 'cos I'm old

Also, this is distinct from "delete the white race" which is the socio-political program to eliminate the most successful, positively creative and self-determining branch of humanity to date.

Sverige is 10 million
20% is refugee/migrant - generations of non ethnic Sweden.
They're done for.
Foreigners who have been allowed a vote, vote for gibs hivemind.
They can't recover

Attached: 56544635643.jpg (2048x1536, 790K)

>you do realize that from a purely genetic perspective its actually desirable to procreate with people who have the most different gene set then you i.e other species?
Genetic diversity is only helpful within a species. Also there is vastly more than enough genetic diversity in the Caucasoid species to avoid inbreeding. However you jews though, don;t have enough genetic diversity and nigger DNA is better than kike DNA.

Attached: 1534011425052.png (1498x1516, 1.65M)

in group bias, you are more attracted to those of the same ethnic group as you because this ensures that your gene's are likely to be carried on rather than potentially being overwritten by an outside dominant gene that may potentially be harmful to your current gene pool. you should breed with someone different enough to prevent genetic disease and provide a diversity defence against pathogens while still maintaining the genes that thus far have sucessfully served your gene pool.
example
>member of X group has dominant genotype for skin pigment suitable for one climate but detrimental in another
>X breeds with member of Y group, Y group has recessive genotype for skin pigment, is good for their climate but not good in other.
>offspring of X and Y live in Y groups area, but have inherited dominant X group skin type
>natural selection selects against it
>aka why niggers in Nordic countries won't succeed in the long term even through mutting, they will either be bleached or they will have a lack of vitamin d and die over the generations.

>prestige
>worldwide
Kek

You realise when we're completely Islamed you will have no support? In fact open hate
lol What's your end game big brain Shem?

Cute couple. My gf is azn too.

Imagine hating God so much you become a bishop to subvert his laws.

>you do realize that from a purely genetic perspective its actually desirable to procreate with people who have the most different gene set then you i.e other races?
Opinions are like assholes they say...genetic diversity to maintain the likely hood an entire species won't be wiped out by a single virus/bacteria, does not require some one to fuck an aborigine, how stupid can you get?

The Mosque vendor and her wife.
I hate it but it's real

>America has 100 million shitskins
that's 33% or more like 30% of the US population but according to the census blacks are 13 percent of the population so your math is real real fuzzy.

Body scents that are extra attractive to you mean the other person is very genetically distant from you and you should fuck them and shoot seeds into their hidey hole. Also got something to do with complimentary immune systems.

Why you not mate with monkeys then?
You will create a superrace for sure, dude.

Fun fact: in the dog breeding world, pretty much the only circumstance mutts ever receive breeding papers is to mate with a pure bred breed matching the breed of one of its parents, to stabilize the family line and prevent all the genetic and health issues that arise from uncontrolled breed mixing.

The infamous hybrid vigor meme is a classic Jew trick; hiding a pounds worth of a lie in an ounce of the truth. It is true that genetic diversity WITHIN A BREED is important and results in better and healthier product. However, what Jews argue for when they use this line is the canine equivalent of trying to breed a Pitbull with a Golden Retriever. Within broad genetic mixtures, diverse gene pools ensure health. Crossing racial lines, however, just invites hosts of issues.

In other words, it's fine for Koreans to breed with Japanese, for Brits to breed with Scotts, or for Germans to breed with Somalians. But no white person should breed with a black, no oriental should breed with a white, and Germany should really finish committing cultural suicide already so we can have a nice easy modern example of how a first world country goes third world in one generation by not obeying this simple, instinctual, and natural law.

Attached: look-at-me-i-am-the-german-now.jpg (650x366, 96K)

The exact opposite is true. In breeding and in cultivation of plants you combine parents that have desireable traits. You don't just mix genes about.

The same goes doubly for humans. Why would you want to mate with the person you find most repelling? (As those are the ones that have the opposite genetic traits.)

(((Jews))) are only promoting race-mixing again. For everyone but themselves.

Attached: reaction face angry.png (429x410, 14K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_nose

Attached: 1531925607246.jpg (2962x1659, 475K)

Dat flag dough

no shit your asian as well cheng.

You do realize from a purely genetic perspective you sound like a complete fucking retard.

Attached: 1524899302025.png (640x300, 114K)

>3 cents deposited into account.

Sorry, not interested

That kinda depends. Sure if you have some genetic condition its good to find someone who doesn't have that.

There is a reason that the countries where cousin marriages are common also has the most alpha males. Its a simple survival mechanic, when there isn't enough women to go around, and you have to procreate with your family for generations, your genes start to get "alpha", the warrior gene gets activated, a natural response that encourages males to go out and find new, fresh women.

In short:
You want complacent beta cucks: Then racemix
You want alpha warriors: Fuck your cousin

Ali and OP are still correct and compatible... We're from the same species, you know. (Proof : a white person and a black person can give birth )

Europeans and Africans = same species.

evoandproud.blogspot.com/2018/05/outbreeding-not-what-you-may-think.html?m=1 too different is bad too

Not true whatsoever. In general, mixed children are weaker and unhealthier and also suffer significantly more often from birth defects and miscarriages.

This is so true. Look at England, look at most of Asia, specifically Japan. They all look like inbred freaks, BECAUSE THEY ARE

A pig and a boar can do the same, yet they don't intermingle. They don't seek eachother out.

>most different
Incorrect

This.

And the need for genetic diversity doesn’t compel you to ruin the genetics of your offspring by breeding with less fit sub-species for our current environment.

That’s retarded

Coming from a jew, the most inbred people ever

>diversity

Attached: KevinOLearyonAR-15.jpg (2720x1000, 2.17M)

fuck off jew not wen the creaton brown and black have a lot lower IQ.

Yet we manage to get those shit skins to stay away from our areas. They won’t be a problem until gun rights go away. Fuck them, none of them are shit to brag home about. Frail little men with fat disgusting women.

Outbreeding is as bad as inbreeding kike

jews are vampires. nuke israel

Attached: 1546495090534.png (650x575, 352K)

Attached: 1546690000491.jpg (1000x1000, 249K)