How do you raise a girl to not be a liberal psycho?

How do you raise a girl to not be a liberal psycho?

Attached: youtube_5TAB2iVO5as.jpg (640x480, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCglTOXlHB-lhPA9_jofiZwQ/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bitch in the pic is a conservative psycho tho

don't send her to berkeley

she looks like she fucks black guys

Live innawoods.

Attached: 678976967656.jpg (1200x676, 415K)

>Milquetoast MAGApede tier E-Celeb
>One that is also friends with a tranny

Attached: 1415456817706.png (480x576, 256K)

Raise her in a rural area devoid of technology so she will never suspect it even exist.

Raise her around conservative women that she can learn from, and then show her the degeneracy in the left. Show her girls selling their virginity for $3M and she'll realise how much purchasing power it has in getting a husband, instead of throwing it away whilst drunk.

>raise a girl
just don't

By being a present father instead of dedicating life to just career. Lot's of thots are born when their daddies either just work or be home too tired to give their daughters sufficient positive attention.

Become muslim, live in muslim country, contrary to belief they treat white muslim like a celebrity but you will find the best halal haji for your daughter when ready to sell her off inshalla

This.

/thread

She lied about going to Berkeley though
Never once provided proof she's actually enrolled, just kinda hangs around.

Marry her to a suitable boy at 12.

Dick her

Make her pay for mistakes. When they will understand every action has consequences, she will become a conservative. If she will live in a bubble, isolated from "micro-aggression" and world, she will turn into an fragile retarded liberal, like all of them are.

Basically, you should train any children from a young age, like you train a dog. Boys have a much higher resistance and tolerance for aggression, girls naturally don't have that, but these anti-fragile mechanism are critical for a healthy individual and proper development.

This is also the reason most of the liberals are retarded easily offended snowflakes, passive aggressive types doing most of the killings and initiations of force all the time. That's why they turn violent in large groups when they think they have the number advantage (mob mentality), that's why they always try to subvert or work for government and the state, to impose the power over anyone. That's why they think having political power makes you sexy and strong.

Attached: chrome_2019-01-08_09-41-20.png (679x520, 649K)

By being a good father. When there is a whore, there is a man who has let her down.

>Show her girls selling their virginity for $3M and she'll realise how much purchasing power it has

This inpsires her to sell her virginity to some Saudi and she starts riding the cock carousel anyway

how the FUCK are you supposed to do this though? I can barely get by on my own working 70 hrs a week.

It's one of the tragedies of modern world. It's hard as hell to raise a daughter properly and some men never have a chance.

have her give you bjs from a young age, when she messes up, go form behind, no lube.

that's how the elite do it.

>senpaku eyes
true

or you sell it for her and keep 90% of the cash, since she's your property anyways.

I would love to deposit all my semen in her sweet, sweet pussyhole.

Attached: 1546381520804.jpg (500x605, 129K)

this is a slide thread b/c nobody on pol has children

easily the most based and redpilled thread in the catalog, keep it up boys

Attached: 6262362346236.jpg (568x590, 109K)

I bet she's wild in the sack. May even be worth the psychotic outrages.

Attached: 1534470437826.jpg (1000x1366, 264K)

Attached: 126123761.jpg (4500x2989, 1.33M)

So what you are saying is that women belong in the kitchen or the bedroom, should be barefoot and pregnant, that we should lower the age of consent, and engage in a little domestic discipline when required?

That we should vote for far right christian fringe groups that have no chance of winning, so that the mainstream parties (conservative / republicans) politicians will start to represent the above values and people like you? (moving the needle)

stop bitching and do something about it

Says the leaf who literally voted in a substitute drama teacher to represent his country...

Have a son instead.
All girls are liberal by nature, they're selfish and liberalism is another word for selfishness.

She actually followed me on twitter and kept dming me to get my attention

Who is she?

kys

Attached: 1541753453789.jpg (750x351, 88K)

Some blonde girl who worked for infowars for like a week and has borderline twitter breakdowns twice a week.

almost passable meme attempt. well done sweetie

church, the only way to be sure, keep them in church, send them to a religious school, make them trad, from childhood to adulthood, they will only stray if you stray also, go back to church

why did she start kvetching against Richard Spencer days after finding out about him having a new liberal GF

So you mean the perfect wife. You just made my day

k but I'm an atheist

Then teach her nazism

why does Mike Enoch have pit bull eyes

You gotta give her a good dick down when she steps out of line.

Attached: Dumb_bitch_food_box.webm (720x1280, 1.94M)

Eww, I just googled him. Why is it always the most jewish looking goys the most open “Nazis” I refuse to believe they are real nazis. They just want attention, they probably deny the holocaust or make up some other sad excuse.

She’s perfect. Why are you guys so mean to my trad waifu?

Attached: F40D9710-E5A0-4C04-BDEC-AEC0BEB8A40F.jpg (1200x1200, 472K)

Because girls are trend followers and it’s trendy to hate on Richard Spencer right now.
I dated a girl with 32G breasts who was borderline. Wasn’t worth it.

take her hunting and fishing
teach her to dress her kill and cook it over a fire
spend time with her
be a masculine roll model
so she will marry a masculine man
and give you white grand-babies

Like this absolute qt:
youtube.com/channel/UCglTOXlHB-lhPA9_jofiZwQ/videos

move to a country where there are no female rights and hope she doesnt get dicked down by the locals

>32g breasts
That’s where you went wrong. I want a girl that might kill me in my sleep, and has constant mental breakdowns, but is at least a 7.5/10

ill second that.

Attached: willow.jpg (206x197, 11K)

This is the only way

Based and redpilled pajeet

>redneck
>”qt”

Attached: 5CD455BA-3D03-4725-9134-4A33AEEDB050.gif (380x285, 1.97M)

This except change boy to young man.

We should never give girls the chance to slut around in their teens. They should be married off when they reach the point of sexual curiousity.

the fuck? it's 2019 and you don't listen to the right stuff.biz?
At least listen to 20 mins of an episode so you know why Mike Enoch is relevant. It's the most based alt right or ethno nationalist show.

He sort of has the same eyes as Mike Cernovich.

Redpills and start early

No I only get my info directly from the source, Hitler, goebbels, goring, himler or another redpilled god. But I’ll check him out, but the second I hear some defeatist shit or pussy excuses/denial, I’m out.

lol I know what you mean, this is the best stuff for our thing

I’ve found a wife. She’s unironically the only legit redpilled girl I’ve ever seen on the internet. She said in a video all Mexicans should be neutered, and she’s 100% pure Aryan. What more do you want from her pol?!

Attached: 6BCFA7D6-CA75-4838-A97B-F76FBC50F11B.jpg (960x960, 137K)

Dont spoil her, tell her if she has any shitskin friends you will beat them and her.

Lauren Southern has a higher iq and doesn't cuck to catholicism gang ang

>fucks niggers
>doesn’t want to genocide all non whites
Nah I’ll pass, Ashton is the type of girl to commit suicide with you in a bunker while faggot communists are prying off the doors.

>Canadian
>Higher IQ

But your kids will be jewish

I don't know what page of " woke " someone can be in when they affiliate with catholic gang gang in denouncing Richard Spencer as a satanic atheist

When I see someone do that, I just think " low iq "

>1 post by this i.d
>suddenly comes into the thread and replies to something at the end

kys

If a girl is your firstborn, throw her from a hill and punish your wife for her weakness.Theres no way for a girl to not become either a liberal or a psycho. At least now you know the only way to maintain your honour.

the same way you raise a dog, with supervised independence. Honestly not kidding, same applies to boys

Leadership.

Women need leadership and they look towards men to provide it for them. If a woman fails to be a decent person it's usually because a man somewhere in her life wasn't strong and / or effective enough to take charge of the situation early on.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 71K)

Lauren southern is a jew
Faith goldy is a jew
Keep worshiping them, cuck

I'm j*wish

So it's a success, then.

If a woman changes her political views to suit yours to get more attention from you, I'd call that a win. In fact, that's probably precisely what a woman should do.

fuck you she cute. i bet you're a gook getter you fucking race traitor

She called the Catholic Church pedos, but I found some sweets calling white supremcy stupid so now I’m confused.
>”let’s neuter all non-whites”
>”all races are equal”
Wtf is she schizophrenic? She sounds like one of those fucking “civil nationalists” but they are the easiest to redpill, because they are already so close to the final redpill.

I prefer my women not to act like it’s 1835.

I guess she just wants attention and punches in every direction to get peoples attention

Isn't a woman who hunts rather progressive?

>I prefer my women not to act like it’s 1835.

I pity you city slicker.

Underrated

She understands white genocide, and the differences between races, but I feel like she’s scared to give into the natsoc redpill. Which is understandable if she made a yt video on that the Jews would shut her down, and she’d lose all her followers and shekels.

Attached: 1546726330372.png (906x900, 282K)

Stay on the farm Cletus and let the big boys handle politics. You can fuck your sister all you want in the new American Reich

Attached: 1545766448185.jpg (1364x928, 456K)

Yes, she needs to get the fuck back in the kitchen and leave hunting to the men. It’s one of mans oldest pastimes.

city slickers are all basedboys. you think theres gonna be any american reich? what a joke

Ashton is Catholic?

Goldy is a hohol, not a Jew.

You’d better hope there will be, because if there isn’t I’m turning this country to glass. “Germany will exist as a superpower or it will not exist at all”-Hitler

why wouldnt i want to be a boy that is based

>How do you raise a girl to not be a liberal psycho?

Not possible. Women are solipsistic, they are narcissist's/prototype psychopaths by nature.

This man gets it. They more or less can't come into contact with anything of the modern western world,attention and social media are literal drugs for them. The only other way to make them decent is for the family/family culture to have 1000% strict control over what she does for her entire life, which is not possible in the US any more.

So varg was right?

>Implying Ashton got all her screws in....
she good but she's still a woman

beat her on a regular basis

Attached: a022a13a6578319557745877ae98db97.jpg (611x611, 43K)

The Cletus Waifu

I swear ashton is bpd and it obviously affects the people around her. Ive seen her loose her shit on twitter countless times. Shes always threatening "im gonna do it this time" or "im going to delete my twitter' or some other shit. She feeds off the positive beta orbiter comments, deletes it, and pretends it never happened.
Yeah id smash but her smile is all gums.

post ct psychos