Nuclear Superpowers Only

You can only post in this thread if your country had nukes. Doesn't it feel good knowing that you're untouchable?

Attached: journal.pntd.0000680.g001.png (1342x618, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malmstrom_Air_Force_Base
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It is not about the nukes but about the first strike capability. How modern and capable are your delivery systems and in what percentage they could break through the defense systems of your intended target.

Only you and Russia are in this category.

>isnt aware of codename perkele

Attached: Koodinimi Herran Perkele.jpg (560x408, 24K)

Australia should get nukes

Attached: 1540346419717.jpg (768x1914, 353K)

The NATO nukes that were in turkey were moved to greece like a year ago, you chucklefuck.

Well your nuclear air force base is named after a Swedish-American colonel.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malmstrom_Air_Force_Base

And since you said 'had', then yes we used to have them. Pic related.

Attached: 1521437384033.jpg (627x553, 125K)

You used to have all sorts of things. Now you have niggers

Don't reply to me flat faced chink, you don't have nukes or never had them so gtfo retard

Nuclear master race reporting in.

Attached: J.png (655x330, 12K)

>Perkele
What are you talking about faggot?

Its a codename you shit for brains

The UK system is all about Genocide after we are all dead, the idea is that if you nuke us we will have the capacity to wipe your nation, race and culture from the world even as our green and pleasant land has turned to ash. Sadly our armed forces are quickly degrading and we might loose that capacity soon.

Seething swede. Start reproducing before you get outbred.

Sure I suppose, will still have to fight Germany’s EU sooner rather than later.

Attached: 4F3FA2F9-EB3D-4635-809E-867388B7B761.jpg (521x277, 56K)

Same in a way Saudi Arabia is. By financing Pakistan's nuclear program and reserving the right to ask them to launch them on their demand.

"Klondajk" rocket base
Pic related, we had nukes too

Attached: s200rampa_m-nggid042150-ngg0dyn-0x0x100-00f0w010c010r110f110r010t010.jpg (269x150, 24K)

>Syria
>Suspected

Please, I might get it for Iran but for Syria.

Google gives nothing. Am I supposed to take your word for it?

MIRV and second strike reporting in.

>South Africa not included
SAD

Iron beam laser grids can knock about 4k nuke missiles out of the sky in an hour about 4 seconds a rocket. Nuff said. First strike doesn't mean shit.

only russians and high command of finland knows.

Nukes don’t exist. The Cold War was a meme and both NASA and The USSR concur on this.

Name a single nation “with nukes” that doesn’t support Israel. If your answer was “rogue nations we attacked anyways” or “nations that have never been ‘taken seriously’ until trump was president” you are best goy.
>nb4 Russia doesn’t support Israel.

Goddamn, my dick feels so big in this thread

We must paint our nukes yellow and strap some reflective tape on them.

Attached: 1543980520941.png (860x484, 580K)

If anything other than a woman experiencing your dick makes your dick feel big, you have a small dick.

Prove me wrong
>you can’t.

that map needs a very big update. Turkey no longer has nukes, but Romania does.

Attached: 1544906578442.jpg (1360x1144, 460K)

Ofc, I believe you.

What's the deal with Greenland? Is it unknown if they have nukes?

Basically the same country faggot.

>Since when south Africa had nukes

You people will steal anything that isn't nailed down. Are they caravan-launched?

not really. but also, thanks for giving us the nukes.

Hi there

Tell us the rumours so?

Perhaps it's more about low yield. Why have something you can't use?

WWIII SOON

I'm telling you guys, a kid just got the nuclear weapons red launch button while the president was out for a baguette break, shit is about to go down he won't come out and the police are too busy fighting disabled yellow vest protesters.

we're in that club

>memeflag
>hates Romanians

into the oven you go.

Attached: 1545953708476.jpg (821x1024, 240K)

God Bless Frog brother

Attached: 1546854075971.png (500x375, 251K)

Better choice, letting the turks hold onto them in the first place seems like a massive judgement lapse.

Depends on what strategy you apply. First strike would be useful in an offensive strategy, to shut down your target vital facilities before they can react. Speed, vector furtivity and coordination is the key here.

However most nuclear countries (like us) use nukes as a defensive response. They are not meant to be used first, but to say "Hit me, and your country will turn to ashes too." Speed of attack isn't really the point here, but being able to reply after the first strike is.

>Greenland
>No Data
>on literally ever map
Shits suspect af, senpai. The fuck they doing up there?

nukes are not real

daily reminder nuclear weapons do not exist

Already told them but they love Jew cock.

What is this meme? Is this the new flat earth bullshit?

agreed, letting Roaches keep the nukes would have been a disaster. especially with Erdogam dreaming of using them in Syria. thankfully it will never happen.

That explorer dude, mike horn or something, stumbled upon an old cia base during one of his expeditions up there in greenland. He even published a book about it, the pics are really weird. It was some kinda dome in the middle of the nowhere and inside was like a vacation resort.

No, believing Jews control the world is the new flat earth.

If you are creative enough to achieve a room temperature IQ, anything you disagree with is the new flat earth.

Inuit world domination plans. Soon the world will bow before the glorious Eskimo suzerain. They will use cryotechnic weapons to freeze the whole planet, and eradicate most of the population. The few survivors will have to work in exchange of warmth.

they don't control everything but they are making a good effort. imagine if they did. it would be like hollywood. they created the god bomb with illusions from hollywood

Where do you people even come from? You literally think nukes are a hoax? Do you think you're being gangstalked too? Jow Forums is fun until you realize there are actually damaged people like you who believe this shit.

tell me what you know about 9/11

You guys have Swedish blood in your veins after they fall most likely you are next.

What's the point of having them if they would never ever be used?

Why is Greenland dark gray?
What are they up to?

They can and will be used if Jews want it

The Danes are testing Antimatter bombs on the inuits there.

They are just here because they have superior education traditions. While the other spoil their children with iphones and xboxes, they educate their's, making them eager to learn, and knowledge leads to power. Any white following strong education principles can achieve the same level of success I think.

>implying

>*Nuked
Fixed it for you.

>You can only post in this thread if your country had nukes.

Ok, am I cool yet?

I am genuinely curious if your u are even cognizant of the fact that your initial response to something that made you uncomfortable was accusing me of believing in flat earth.
Your next immediate response was accusing me of believing I was being Gangstalked.

What’s Next? Because I can guess:
Rather than actually presenting an argument or seeking information you will accuse me of believing in reptilians.

I ask you to observe your own hyper-defensive and illogical thought patterns and at least consider that you might just have more mental issues than someone who simply disagrees with you on something the government told you was true.

The Väinämöinen ICBM?

>had
>has
there's a major difference but the Netherlands has atleast a few dozen to this day.
/x/ tards believe ayy's destroyed every nuke a few decades rendering them useless.

Attached: 5c6d7f547d6a7702fc2d547a845f374b.jpg (564x787, 70K)

i feel good, lets nuke the entirity of asia.

They do, but that is irrelevant to the fact that nuclear (explosive) weapons exist.

Don’t exist*

It is simply one kind of weapon. If it meant that much we wouldn't have all the other weapons, people, branches, diplomats etc. And if it makes you untouchable, how did we lose Vietnam? And why are the two largest nuclear powers on the decline? Are you from Russia?

Attached: fb973585de7e00d0d307910c68e82e4e.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

its a russian spy, they hacked the election. lets get em

NIHIL SINE DEO tard reporting in

Canadian diaspora sidekick MIA

Attached: attempt at framing me.png (3272x6560, 1.8M)

>we wouldn’t need canons if we had guns.
Stop being retarded.

gibs som best ally

Attached: op dominic bighorn 7.7mt.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)