Daily reminder that your time on earth can end at any moment:

Daily reminder that your time on earth can end at any moment:

> Teen girl Natalie Merry, 18, died in a fire caused by her cat leaping onto the family Christmas tree and toppling it over onto a lit candle.
> A source close to the inquiry said: "There is every possibility a cat got into the Christmas tree and it fell onto an exposed flame."
> Natalie’s boyfriend Alistair Innes, 22, and her mother Jennifer Merry, 49, managed to escape the inferno, which ripped through the two-story house.
> Innes jumped from a top floor window to escape the fire.
> Angus Munro, who witnessed the drama, said he heard the mother shouting that her daughter was still in the house. "There was a heavy, heavy reek and thick black smoke was pouring from the roof."

This young white girl was in her prime, enjoying life, then she leaves out a candle near the Christmas tree and just like that, her life literally goes up in flames.

thescottishsun.co.uk/news/3721489/ayr-fire-natalie-merry-christmas-tree-cat
dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/tributes-beautiful-student-nurse-18-13826257

Attached: NatMerry.jpg (960x960, 494K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/heartbroken-student-nurses-raise-cash-13830607
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She looks 35.

I actually feel bad for her. According to the witness in this article, the girl was still alive and conscious as the house incinerated around her.

> Neighbour Adrian McCallum, 36, last night told how he fought back flames to try to save Natalie Merry.
> He said: "I became aware of a boy hanging from the top window so I yelled at him to jump. I caught him as he came down and then tried to break down the front door.
> "The poor girl was still inside. I could hear her screaming."

That has got to be one of the worst ways to die.

Why couldn't she get out of the house though? Her boyfriend jumped. Was she trapped by flames or too scared to jump?

dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/heartbroken-student-nurses-raise-cash-13830607

Attached: 38773358_1227872254031500_6039574146822701056_n.jpg (1080x1350, 387K)

Yeah or just don't get a shitty cat as a pet.

Sounds hot

Jesus are American houses built of paper and matches???

if an 18 yo guy died in a fire no would care .

i give zero fucks. she was probably a liberal

Did she fuck the cat?

That NPC smile.

Yes, but this happened in Scotland.

Is the cat okay?

This, cats are fucking awful.

its possible,

This

doesn't look white. Not even memeing about southern europeans, she looks latina.

>This young white girl was in her prime, enjoying life, then she leaves out a candle near the Christmas tree and just like that, her life literally goes up in flames.

And that's a good thing.

She has a similar smile here.
Also, weird fashion. Is this a Scottish thing?

Attached: 18380753_1863486640558509_2714910374682951680_n.jpg (1080x1080, 307K)

49 year old managed to escape WTF was this roastie doing trying to save kitty, based brother jumped from the second floor just another example of men being superior to woman in every metric imaginable

>This young white girl was in her prime, enjoying life

she was going to be a bbc slave anyway since its the UK

>toppling it over onto a lit candle
Shouldn't left candles unattended.
Don't fuck around and turn your back on fire.

>Another daily reminder
>The reason this International news is she is an attractive female. If any of us fags died in a house fire. They wouldn't even remove the ashes, much less report about it.
> let that sink in.

Based & Red Pilled

>January
>Christmas tree
Wouldn't of happened if she spent less time on her back and more time cleaning the house.

>leaving candles unattended
>leaving candles by christmas tree
>having such a puny tree a cat can knock it over
shiggy
diggy

This.

Just another roastie getting toastie.

>Sounds hot
I see you, Carlos.

>Wouldn't of happened if she spent less time on her back and more time cleaning the house.
Rekt

Well yeah, she's Scottish. Fetal alcohol syndrome is the norm up there.

That's fake tan. She is white AF underneath she just wants to look like a paki for some reason.

Her boyfriend mentioned in the article is white, there's pictures of them on her ig. Maybe she was on her way to the bbc however.

This isn't weird you autist girls wear this shit all the time

(((Christmas Tree)))

>le roastie% face

That's sad. Sounds like the beginning of an episode from Six Feet Under.

Its a British thing. The weather is always cold and wet. There isn't enough sun in the year for people to stay happy. Women feel like they have to be happy all the time though so they put on those fake smiles. You never see a millennial woman without one.

Best to plan accordingly.

Attached: image.jpg (2028x1549, 1.26M)

I don't understand how people die in a house fire. Surely you can suffer 10 seconds of running through a fire or jumping out a window to save your life?

Theres an old video of the queen talking about how her father brought christmas trees into popularity. The royals had been using them as they were intended - with human body parts hanging off the tree as decorations. People have no idea how fucked up the origins of christmas trees are.

Is the kitty okay at least?

Attached: kitten-american-flad-mdw.jpg (477x636, 59K)

>18 yo old girl
>22 y/o boy friend
>in home with her mother 49
>on christmas

its the mothers fault

This is why you make sure your Christmas tree stays watered. Dehydrated tree is will burst into flames from the slightest spark.

Attached: themoreyouknow.jpg (561x370, 144K)

> Not realising how drunk Scottish people are at every waking moment.

>(((for some reason)))
She was ready to hook up with a few "asians"

Attached: ariana-grande-before-and-after.jpg (600x393, 89K)

>having an open flame anywhere near a christmas tree
>not being completely retarded
pick one
these idiots tempted fate and now one is dead
I'm sorry but i have no sympathy

m8 thats just what your typical slag looks like
she's probably more english than the fucking queen

Attached: 1540878000791.jpg (500x375, 15K)

Daily reminder that safety first, kiddos

You'd think that would help...

looks like a turk...

This.
Was the tree dead already? How does a TREE fall on a CANDLE and not smother it?

10 seconds might be a stretch usually it's smoke inhalation not the flame itself that gets you

The Mother and her boyfriend were having an affair screen cap this.

>Was the tree dead already?
As opposed to growing from the ground beneath their living room?

Leaf knows. Leaves go up in flames all the time.

Typically, the article, read carefully, admits that no one has any idea how the fire started, then it says it might have been the cat, then it says it can't be proved that it wasn't the cat, then it says it definitely WAS the cat. Doesn't mention if she also had a pet dog, rabbit, hamster or tortoise wandering around that might have knocked over the naked-flame-swilling-in-molten-wax that she left on after going to bed just like any other indestructible free spirit.

Cats will not be blamed for nothing!

Attached: IMG_0135.jpg (960x578, 45K)

It doesn't have to be even a well hydrated tree will eventually catch fire and burn actually it may be even more dangerous because it burns slower
the only surefire way to ensure a tree doesn't burn up is to hose it down with water

well, shit

Attached: 1527572717018.jpg (620x349, 51K)

>tree growing from beneath living room.
Shit happens, though. Just ask Siegmund und Sieglinde.

Is this what a typical ethnically Scottish girl looks like?

Attached: 579753573967.jpg (640x799, 119K)

>those sequoia thighs

Welp boys, it was just her time.

Pakis don't want to fuck pakis. They want underage white girls

Fucking worthless cats, if you own cats then you are a fucking plague on this earth.

Looks like my stepbrother's son with makeup on. I'll be checking to see if he went faggot or not.

>Alistair
toll status...

yo old girl
y/o boy friend
It says they had been dating for 2 years. So he was a 20 year old man banging a 16 year old girl.
Nice.

>letting cat roam around house

Just curious, but how do you do a faggot check? Asking for a friend.

Attached: IMG_0090.jpg (414x379, 52K)

Hot. I hope you fugg him
If it isn't him, make him put makeup on and fugg him

At any second an interstellar gamma ray burst could strike the Earth and kill virtually every living thing on the planet. Moving at light speed there is no way to detect them until they have already hit us.

Attached: 1505622067440.jpg (574x863, 59K)

>face absolutely caked in fake-up
meh

Attached: 1542672659223.jpg (406x364, 118K)

she looks sub 80 IQ
Is Scotland niger of UK?

Not weird fashion, that's just for easy access.
You pull apart the dress flaps and you're staring at fresh shaved gash that looks like a shucked oyster.
Whip out your penis when she comes through the door, get on the floor, everyone do the dinosaur.

toll paid

I ask him if he's a faggot, then ask my stepbrother for confirmation. That shit is not welcome in my family and my stepbrother and I would discard his son if he was in to faggotry.

And the Merry's Christmas wasn't

Only white people are stupid enough to leave a flame burning overnight.
>pic
Imagine my shock

>that flag

Post the in-store prices and then KYS faggot

Was the cat okay?

Also you would have called her a roastie if she never died

Please let the cat be ok

Attached: 8233b8c69ff982489700eedd854c659e.jpg (600x800, 108K)

if it was a male who died this wouldnt even be news

I honestly welcome it at this point. Fuck this gay Earth.

Attached: 1544566396334.jpg (600x456, 35K)

>I'll ask him if he's a fag
Like he's going to tell you. Taste his dick. If it tastes like shit, then you know. It's the only way to be sure.

Her arms are too short.

>t. roastie subhuman whose people never created fire without relying on lightning.

$400 for a ham

This.

People probably would even make fun of him
>"Nigga, like, his mom, a 49 y.o. fossil escaped and this nigga didnt, what a fag"

Fuck this bitch, im glad she is dead

>then she leaves out a candle near the Christmas tree
Germans used to put CANDLES ON THE CHRISTMAS TREE.
Our friend burned down his house doing this.

>wants GRB
>fuck this gay earth
You can always take a swim in a nuclear spent-fuel pool.

On the bright side, although gamma ray bursts will sterilize a fairly large slice of any galaxy, they are comparatively rare in metal-rich galaxies such as our own.

Cats are shit tier

KYS, faggot. Pray your relatives aren't as intolerant as I am. Faggots get the rope.

Still no excuse to be such a faggot, leaf. Get a 3rd job instead of taking tyrone and achmed dick to your balloon knot.

>those tube-shaped limbs
What a pig. I bet there was a real good smell while she was getting roasted.

Attached: 1_JS171908461-1[1].jpg (615x409, 35K)

>and just like that, her life literally goes up in flames.

Attached: 89685464.jpg (225x225, 7K)

If she wasn't such a tubby piggy she'd be able to escape in time.

Spent fuel is harmless, you cuck.

Literally this. The fat tub needs to stop eating for a few weeks.

It looks like all her weight goes to her arms and legs. It's kind of weird.

Cats are fantastic pets. I have 3. They keep all of the mice out of the shop, barn and house. My oldest, Felix, I've had around since I was 12. He's 13 years old now and still very active.

Cooping up any animal in a home is both cruel and unhygienic. Dogs and cats alike. Animals need to be outdoors most if not all of their time to live a healthy life. Women in particular are terrible for this, they have that maternal instinct and want to shelter and smother animals, treating them like human babies. It's disgusting really.

>cats are fantastic
back toreddit grandma

I mean I don't really see how you could care about this. You and everyone you know is instantly dead and you wouldn't even know it happened.

She is bongoloid.