How do we dismantle fascism after all the Jews are dead?

How do we dismantle fascism after all the Jews are dead?

This is the only drawback to fascism I can identify; it only serves one purpose which would take maybe two years at most to achieve, then it is fucking shit.

Without a self-destruct plan, I can’t in good conscious support fascism unless it is undeniable no other options exist.
Lucky for me, I live in America. I understand that *checks list* every single other country on earth ever doesn’t have this luxury.

Attached: 4DB35E15-26B6-4CB4-80DC-8B9D0E58723A.jpg (255x191, 10K)

too true. the last thing i want is to live in a totalitarian shithole.

im a white man, im born free and only God is above me. No führer, no volk, no nation.

>two years at most
The problems run much deeper than you think. It will take decades to purge the rot.

I’ve never had a medic agree with me and I assume you are an ancap faggot.

It really wouldn’t.
>glass is real
>round up American jews
>demand other nations comply
>glass them if we don’t.

We aren’t germany. We could take on every otherarmy if need be, but it wouldn’t be necessary. We can just be the most well equipped terroist nation that ever existed.

2 years is a generous limit.

Are you insane?

If anything you should double down on it. Ensure that every last dissident is shot, put all childern into uniforms (youth organizations), establish cult of personality, mandatory fitness/sports activities, strive for autarky and self-reliance...

And if we had a fascist one world government, in the case of discovering ayy lmaos, arm ourselves to the fucking teeth and conquer them.

Humanities future is Starship Troopers. Or at least should be.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 545K)

>thinks jews are the only problem
You're forgetting the millions of collaborators and defectives that live with us and around the world. There are large scale systemic problems at work here. Not to mention the geopolitical situation. No adversary will sit idly by while we sort everything out because our renewal will be a threat to them.
>glass them if we don’t.
Burning everything down is just a different route to our extinction and will make everything pointless.
You're naive.

You make the same mistake as every fascist, communist, ancap, libertarian... the list goes on

Your expectation is that people will behave as you wish they will behave.
What if the fascist government decides pedophilia and abject slavery of [you] is okay and guns are not? Again, I have the luxury of this risk, but 8 doubt you do.

Fascism is fucking awful at literally everything except achieving the immediate zeitgeist. Then what? They just surrender all power and make no other changes whatsoever with their ironclad monopoly of force?

You’ve already admitted YOU wouldn’t, why would those in charge be any different? Why would you assume they want the same things you do?

And how hard would it be to deal with them without kikes pulling the strings?
If you think anything more than kike eradication requires fascism, you are a cuck. Can it achieve much more? Obviously. But it isn’t needed at all.

This is a very good point OP. Ideally, democracies would be capable of decisive action, or the power could be handed to an enlightened dictator who will give up his powers after having solved the problem. But maybe that is simply wishful thinking on my part

>how hard would it be to deal with them without kikes pulling the strings?
That would depend on how you decide to deal with them now wouldn't it? You gonna kill em skippy?
>kike eradication requires fascism
To eradicate them you'd have to go on a global crusade of sorts. Kicking them out historically only requires a king or despot that gets sick of their shit.
>you are a cuck
Don't try to bait me with buzzwords faggot.

Democracies are capable. It isn’t an issue of capability. That is why I said the only benefit of fascism is achieving the current zeitgeist, but then what? They stop being fascist?

From an American perspective, any grab for additional governmental powers is an assault on freedom. I know you cucks love that shit, but some of us are literally bred from a foreword thinking stock who yearn for a better life.

Like literally everyone ever, I want my goals to be achieved, and government force is currently the most apparent and efficient means to accomplish anything that isn’t profitable.

The issue is that, unlike 95% of the population, I have no delusion of being declared emperor. And unlike the remaining 5% I couldn’t possibly wait to discard that mantle.

We all, including (and in some respects, especially) anarchists desire our will to be reflect3d in reality. The problem is that almost all of us don’t get to be in charge.

A fine line between doing good and becoming what you are trying to destroy. Secure the future but be ready to take drastic measures such as Fascism when the need arises, I would propose a consitutional fascism to overcome the need to have to rely on one single man who will inevitably die and most likely his successor will be not as capable as him. A document that is the highest law in the land unbreakable and meant to combat communism and jewry no matter what form it takes would be the ideal. With luck it would take a few hundred years before need to revisit the issue and destroy jewry again.

>don’t try to bait me
With that out of the way, I’ll respond to you response.

>how you decide to deal with them.
Are you under the impression that kikes do not have an incredible hold over both the Democrat and Republican Party?
What if they are literally all gone? Do zionists exist when Jews don’t? Do anti-semites?

Do trillions of dollars of brainwashing exist without the kikes (presuming fascism is also dismantled)?
Isn’t it possible that the shockingly novel phenomenon of people being forced to think for themselves and having no establishment to lean on with their non-opinions will lead to even the slightest decline of kike ideals?

Let’s go the other direction: if kike ideals somehow become further reinforced in their absence, does the financial and media presence still exist?

Can trannies still be mad over oppression if they are being hung and it doesn’t even qualify as news? Can racial differences be denied without kike control of acedemia? Will courts convict just “crimes” when the Jew lawyers and judges are gone?

It only takes a nudge.

There we be no need for it afterwards.

>Burning everything down is just a different route to our extinction
Show your flag kike. Your argument would be more convincing without the faggot memeflag, but then that would expose you for being a subversive jew.

>implying every other thread on this board isn’t abhorrent shit

Only by burning all the books and waging a war on knowledge and freedom can we condemn humanity to collapse into a dark age we shall never recover from.

That can be figured out after all the Jews are dead first.

Not good enough.

Based Croatbro
Fascism would never do that. Just by saying what you did you show everyone, that you have no fucking clue what you're talking about.

Attached: 78257l8h99311.png (1066x1920, 2.28M)

they are the masonic christians from british loyalist stock. they have been betraying the US since the beginning.

We don't. How long will it take you yanks to realize that your love affair with freedom is the death knell of human civilization? If you're content to just wallow in some libertarian, progress free, perpetually warring city state filled shithole of a world then you can rot in the ground with the dead Jews you built your cities upon.
Fascism is the endgame; you don't have to like it, I don't have to like it, but we rarely ever like what we need. Humanity needs structure and order to survive. It also needs the sort of power structure that is capable and willing to make the sacrifices necessary to drive civilization forward. One group of minority malcontents is not the only issue in desperate need of extreme resolution. Billions will need to die before humanity is given a fighting chance at surviving.

>fascism would never do whatever it wants because it can

You are the dumbest mother fucker alive.

TLDR of this thread

> "I didnt go 1488 because I knew it would have devastating after effects! Not because of my literal inability to do anything about the current state of things.. It was my choice I swear!!"

TL;DR of your post:
>it’s totally okay if I am eternally stamped on by the boot of an all powerful state that uses and abuses me for their own benefit.
>at least the people destroying my society aren’t Jews!

>your love affair with freedom is the death knell of human civilization?

Kys. One country on an entire planet having a sliver of freedom has no effect on 7 billion other people being able to achieve greatness.
>oops, a super minority of humans in a nation almost destroying itself accidentally achieved power over the entire fucking globe.
Lol, freedom is overrated, it just gets in the way of progress.

>much masons.
Masons founded my country, the freest and most successful country on earth.

The fact that kikes poured all their resources into infiltrating the most powerful force on earth shouldn’t be a surprise to anyone.

Name a single thing masons did that was bad this isn’t overtly jewish.

Fascism would never legalize pedophilia you dumb mutt, you don't know shit about fascism

You are a fucking retard. Fascism has no morals, it is a societal constraint and imposition of power.

You are a fucking goy that would have ended up a commie if he found reddit first.