Seth Rich murder

So what is the final verdict with the Seth Rich case?

>A) Whacked by the Clintons/DNC for giving Wikileaks the documents

>B) The official story (i.e. botched robbery)

>C) Other

My money is on A). What are your thoughts?

Attached: Seth Rich.jpg (750x624, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2017/01/stunning-admission-obama-wikileaks/

archive.is/oG1ER
youtube.com/watch?v=Kp7FkLBRpKg
thenation.com/article/a-new-report-raises-big-questions-about-last-years-dnc-hack/
twitter.com/Thomas_Drake1/status/896358380759134208
bluntforcetruth.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Blunt-Force-Truth-SETH-RICH-NOTES.pdf
archive.is/5XJAG
youtube.com/watch?v=x7UvbETwpwU
lawandcrime.com/high-profile/bombshell-nsa-experts-say-dnc-hack-was-actually-a-leak-and-inside-job/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Option A.
Assange has hinted hard at A.
And so has Craig Murray.

Attached: image.jpg (125x73, 4K)

This story is Fake News pushed by Russia to provide a plausibly deniable scapegoat on which to blame their hacking of the DNC emails. We all know it was Putin's FSB/GRU that hacked the DNC. And we also know the Rich shooting was investigated and ruled a botched robbery. Although it's possible Putin killed him to provide plausibly deniable blame for the hacking activities of his boy Pyotr Chayanov, a.k.a "Guccifer 2.0".

>Craig Murray
Sauce?

Wasn't a hack it was a leak from inside

Attached: 1498935876961.png (600x507, 162K)

why

Attached: 64243454445.jpg (541x163, 28K)

he dead

Ukrainian bot on suicide watch

bump

It would not have been possible for someone from Eastern Europe to have downloaded the files from the DNC server at the speed that they were. It had to be someone on the inside.

Lurk his blog.
craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2017/01/stunning-admission-obama-wikileaks/

Attached: image.jpg (2048x1335, 363K)

C) Don't give a shit and there's not enough information to say either way.

Correct ozbro.

Attached: image.jpg (1536x1142, 404K)

Thanks, user.

Man, it's late over here.
Aren't you guys sleepy? I think I'm gonna hit the hay you guys should do the same

It's only 7:00 PM here, user. I want to keep this thread up until the rest of Jow Forums's US posters can chime in.

Bump

x2

>Obama spied on trump
>Russia was able to hack an election under his watch
Pick one

Attached: F4B6A92D-77F6-4E4B-B0A4-55E6B9B72D97.jpg (603x762, 44K)

Thanks to the lack of an investigation by trusty DC police

WashingtonPost .com/local/public-safety/dc-police-chief-cathy-l-lanier-leaves-to-work-for-the-nfl/2016/08/16/

Cheg

Attached: CEE545CD-E0D7-4B54-A0FA-E9E5E2C88AC1.jpg (1242x812, 155K)

A, without a doubt.

It's most likely A. Pizza podesta is getting Skippy and wacking leakers for the DNC mafia.

If A), then they must have threatened the family as well, because they sue anyone who comes up with alternative theories.

Been trying to keep up with the story. He was absolutely murdered. Sadly, Debbie Wascherman-Schultz's brother was in charge of the investigation and called it a botched robbery. But any and all FOIA requests have been turned down because it's an "open" investigation. Regardless, he was found responsive. anondoc who operated on him said it was all good when he left his shift (which btw goes against his phone gps record to an abandoned hospital..or something?).

Attached: 1515691368163s.jpg (70x125, 2K)

>“Can lawsuits slow the tide of right-wing conspiracy theory?“
>the ecosystem supporting all these conspiracy theories, which all too often target ordinary private citizens, continues to expand through social media, blogs and internet forums.
archive.is/oG1ER

Ever watch forensic files? They always find a pube or a microscopic droplet of blood. They always find the killer. The Seth Rich case will never be solved because one way or another, they don’t want it solved.

Witnessed
It's hard bro I've had to endure the hacking nonsense you can't talk to those people they're boogeyman is muh Russian collusion but any questions regarding that fairytale are orange man bad tier
Ok
1) if trump and Putin/ Russia did collude to win th election, in what way is that illegal....show me the law
They counter it should be illegal if it happened
So not an arguement AT ALL and highly presumptuous
2)Russian hack of dnc
They can't and won't ever look at the evidence around the Seth rich murder
>cognitive dissonance here
They know that to even recognize that it WASNT a robbery /murder means to open the door to another theory so it's avoided altogether
3) when illustrated that digital forensic evidence points to an inside leaker due to the download speed they counter with "you don't know cuz you're not a hacker" as if that arguement could be valid at any point in time anywhere
After all it's not like they would here that argument directed at them over muh Russian collusion theory
Liberals have an agenda and no brains. If logic encountered the agenda logic would be the enemy

Sauce gps claim

where are you reading about an open investigation?

I didn't know that either........

Attached: IMG_2246.jpg (640x570, 78K)

D. Who the fuck cares

IT IS ESTABLISHED
>RUSSIANS HAVE BEEN INDICTED
>AND SANCTIONED
>BY TRUMPS APOINTED SPECIAL COUNCI

KEEP PUSHING VICTIM NARRATIVE!!!!!!

I honestly think he committed suicide and made it look like a murder to protect his loved ones feelings. it happens all the time

Ok so you have a law that states it's illegal to .......
I'll wait for that law to be presented
Lying isn't the issue. Someone lied and they went to jail. So that's arguement is over
How is it illegal for two parties to "collude" to win an election?
I'll wait for that law to be presented.....

This. So much this.

Attached: 99256478653948634663467404523.png (521x556, 172K)

what are you trying to do? keep killing everyone that figures out what happens to him?
YOU FUCKING KIKE!

fuck off.

you need to understand, everyone that figures out this Seth Rich shit, they start killing your friends and family. and sending tails.

they're a bunch of KIKES.

Yeah, he shot himself and then disposed of the gun.

1) the special council is investigating collusion
>wrong theyre investigating interference in the 2016 election

2)russia dindu nuffin
>wrong,. guccifer2 has literally been indicted, prove otherwise

3)muh vips memo!
that the one thier honorable members dispute or nah?

if you take it apart you can swallow all the parts of a small gun. they would not have opened his stomach for a single gunshot wound to the back of the head

why are you misleading ppl of the actual thing you claim to know all about. even Wikipedia says "the investigation into interference in the presidential election.

THEYRE NOT INVESTIGATING COLLUSION.

STOP IT WITH THE SCHITZOPHRENIA

>Botched robbery
>In which the 'robber' shot him in the back 3 times and didn't steal anything.
>Right after Clinton said they were going to make an example of a 'leaker' in one of her emails.

Killed by DNC or people who fund DNC. Blaming Clintons specifically is way too specific as the shit he leaked was related to DNC corruption, not anything Clintons did.

>Wikipedia as a source that's nonkiked
Whew lad
Ok so you have a law to point me to that states "interference" is illegal? In what way I have to ask clearly corporations are free to use their funds to influence campaigns and subsequent elections. But you have a law specifically that illustrates it's obviously illegal.
Please post that law here
I'll wait

Guccifer 2.0 was indeed a hack from Russia, but the original Guccifer was the leak from the inside.

1)
>somehow collusion and interference aren't the same all of a sudden of the dems and libs
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
2) the guccifer shot Seth rich?
Profit?..
3) the data wasn't hacked. It's was leaked from inside. The download speeds prove this nigger

Woke
Don't ever ask them to look at the Wikileaks either user.
>hey mr pondesta we had some issues and need you to reset your password. Please type old password here _________
New password here ___________
Thanks
Guccifer90000

in relation to Seth Rich?
if you can stop derailing and getting btfo you might be able to read the page yourself.

Guccifer 2.0 was the hack where the only new data was Trump oppo research. The level of hubris involved in claiming you were hacked then leaking nothing damaging to you has Clinton written all over it.

Then media can say russia hacked and move onto the next point before anyone can ask which hack.

no they don't.

quit shitposting and prove it.

Here is the video of Assange talking about what happened. Notice the slight nod around 1:01.
youtube.com/watch?v=Kp7FkLBRpKg

thenation.com/article/a-new-report-raises-big-questions-about-last-years-dnc-hack/
Read em and weep nigger

>"I am a former NSA Exec & didn't sign this VIPS memo due to significant analytic, sourcing, data, date & tech issues."
twitter.com/Thomas_Drake1/status/896358380759134208

get back to /ptg/

not even the right video, he spoke first on uk itv

Link?

What’s the source on this article?

bluntforcetruth.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Blunt-Force-Truth-SETH-RICH-NOTES.pdf
Was uploaded to a USB the data was loaded to quickly to be a hack
Read em and weep

Thanks for the document, user. Archived just in case.

>Julian Assange, founder of Wikileaks, said on Sunday that the journalist organisation is planning to release upcoming leaks in relation to US presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton. Speaking to Peston on Sunday, Mr Assange said Wikileads has further information relating to claims circulating since 2015 that Clinton had in the past used her family's private email server for official communications. updated Sun 12 Jun 2016
archive.is/5XJAG
youtube.com/watch?v=x7UvbETwpwU

Gods work lad
I'm a tradefag so literally and unironically clueless as to how to archive from my iPad
>inb4 phone posters blah blah
muh cputards eat a duck I'm on vacation

He was a jew, nothing of value was lost.

too late to double down. youve been proven wrong lad

Hope you're having a good time, user.

Attached: 532352235.jpg (793x2969, 540K)

>double down
You know you're shilling. We all know why Seth was killed nigger

Weather is actually awesome for the winter idk why

Attached: IMG_2309.png (772x638, 125K)

lawandcrime.com/high-profile/bombshell-nsa-experts-say-dnc-hack-was-actually-a-leak-and-inside-job/
Read em and weep faggot shill

Just found this. Doesn't look good.

Attached: Roger Stone Clinton body count.jpg (579x585, 76K)

Attached: IMG_2339.png (1536x2048, 543K)

Attached: IMG_2340.png (1536x2048, 534K)

Attached: hawt-shit.jpg (766x751, 76K)

>muh boogeyman
All talk no substance sound familiar?

the FBI agent who had a meeting time setup with Seth Rich at the time of Seth killing had the agent gun stolen from his car the "night before" Seth Rich being killed

WTF do you think

*triples down*

Attached: 6574263.jpg (1024x681, 148K)

Don't you dare read the articles homo

It was strozk who killed him

>the FBI agent who had a meeting time setup with Seth Rich
Sauce?

read the memo, moran

suicide
he was tired of working for the losing party

jared tell donald to build the wall

get off the chins man

>rich was shot about a block from his apartment
>police officers found Rich within approximately one minute after the gun shots
>at 4:20 a.m
you serious m8?

Attached: IMG_2341.png (1536x2048, 1.31M)

>gets executive job at google

Attached: 35325352352352235.jpg (715x277, 48K)

Nothing to see here folks
Leslie Nelson.jpg

Attached: sponge.jpg (2400x2325, 366K)

The most over looked thing about the SR case is that the cash reward is over $200k for info. If it was thug niggers who did it someone would've snitched for that much money. Niggers would roll over on their own mother, father, son it doesn't matter. Niggers snitch for a shorter sentence. You could watch the murder rate increase as these niggers kill each other in the streets to claim that money. Obvious cunts are obvious

bump

>
Bam

Bump

I have 2 theories.
1.) [Regular Narrative] SR downloaded the emails to a thumbstick and sent to wikileaks. The Dems wanted to make a Russian Collusion narrative and needed to get rid of SR to make it work.
2.) [NSA narrative] SR was actually working with NSA and "The Storm" has been in play much longer than most people realise. The NSA already had the emails but needed a way to leak them; Seth was an NSA operative and was to be the official leaker, (then got murdered as in reason #1)
The reason for SR's murder came down to the Russia Collusion narrative.
Imagine if the Dems made a big song and dance about Russia, but then Seth stood up and said, "You're wrong, I leaked those emails"
The whole thing would collapse; and THAT is the reason he was 187'd

Attached: trump its happening.gif (523x523, 3.34M)

Appreciate the help, user.

Interesting theory, but weren't the intelligence agencies in Clinton's pocket?

Exactly. Because he can't throw anything when he's dead. But as we know from zombie movies, he can still eat stuff after he's dead. Seth Rich shot himself through the head, then Zombie Seth Rich ate the gun to hide it, then Zombie Seth Rich died because he had already shot himself through the brain. I'm glad pol exists. Now the mystery is solved.

In this case, he was an honorary Aryan, a good man who paid with his life to stop Hillary from becoming President.

then why aim for seth in relation to the dnc leaks when you have a real suggestion? It begs the question because when a line of thinking doesnt offer anything remotely similar after approximately 30 months. That means using that type of information to challenge a narrative like seth rich probably wont happen until more infoprmation was available - considering no action taken by anyone on the braverman issue

According to a doctor who has since gone silent Seth Rich was stable in the ICU when a group of men in suits with badges showed up and ordered to be left alone with Rich. After that he was dead.

Gonna need a source for that.

Rich was an NSA insider. CIA ruffed him up and had him killed by either an SEIU thug or two spic gang members who later fled and were later x'd out in Virginia. The people that have the answers are Robby Mook, Jennifer Palmieri and possibly Donna Brazile.

The Clinton's certainly had much of the IC leadership in their pockets, but there are true patriots still entrenched and the theory is that Seth was one of those people.

> t. former clearanced civilian contractor for IC