So i was waiting to use the rest room at a local gas station and then the door opens and a nigger walks out...

so i was waiting to use the rest room at a local gas station and then the door opens and a nigger walks out, pic related what i find
tell me, wtf was abe Lincoln thinking?

Attached: 1546901608085.jpg (1200x1600, 237K)

how is this Jow Forums-related?

just because a nigger shat it?
>makes you think

Attached: 159125812059.jpg (400x400, 29K)

LAND OF THE FREE

i didnt know Lincoln was president of New Zealand too

You guys are not helping me here at all.

Attached: 1490515682904s.jpg (250x237, 7K)

no he set the niggers free and some of them came here

I am a white man. I shit like this. Lost a foot of colon in a car accident. Racism disproven.

We are all equal user
Why the hate

Don't give up dude. Stick to NoStreet.

Attached: 1546193012146.jpg (1200x1600, 510K)

>some white boi with an engineering degree has to clean this up for min wage, while strong HR woman makes 150k a year to sit

Do you think he wiped his ass

I didn't realize that Lincoln was a kiwi

>Implying Whites are even employed in the West anymore

holy shit my sides
best fucking thread all night

Attached: 1541254127988.jpg (749x945, 129K)

Disgusting, but how many Indians do you lads employ locally? This looks like the work of a Brahmin Bomber.

hes not he just did the devils work and freed niggers to the world
im not sure you burgers are getting my point

Loose as a Goose!

>this looks like the work of a brahmin bomber

Attached: 1529408747949.png (342x342, 231K)

fuck man indians are fucking everywhere, literally, they fucked us owning all the gas stations and bottlestores and recently we just started sending them all to australia and now theyre doing the same thing
like they used to just own corner shops with overpriced shit people forget to buy and they would get robbed / stabbed every 3 to 4 months but they theyre actually moving into real commodities and things we need

Imagine being in the same race as a huge number of people this insane.

It's inhumane to allow someone to suffer being closely related to these people.

Genocide, It's not about hate, it's about tough love and ending suffering.

There are no gas stations in Australia

Where was this uce?

Yeah it started this way in Canada, and now it's moving to you. If you don't stop it, we are your future

At some point you need to fight back. Some toilet paper and a little antiseptic spray. Jesus, stand up to the hand-wipers and be your own country.

Checked and my sympathies leaf-bro. Speak mother English and do not compromise!

shit-bombed toilets are a consequence of immigration Jow Forumsicy

what you mean nz is gonna have a fuckload of maple trees and liberal faggots walking around? not likely, we're already cutting the gooks off saying they cant buy houses here unless they have something to bring to our country that benefits, its a friendly way of saying thanks but you can fuckoff, i wish australia payed more attention

he gave it his all but he missed the mark

for the record OP you miss 100 percent of the shits you don't take

Attached: q4_spear.jpg (1078x1360, 285K)

We don't even have maple faggots here. I might be the last one for all I know. I don't even go outside anymore because it's a mix of chink poo and flip languages every fucking day

damn user, i live in a city here in nz but im actually thinking of just packing up all my shit and moving to some beat down fucking throw back village where only locals live. seriously it would be comfy as fuck living in a town immigrants are scared of

Abe Lincoln was a poo fetishist, his monument is of himself on a toilet with a subtly satisfied look on his face. This is what he wanted for America.

>pic related what i find
>tell me, wtf was abe Lincoln thinking?
Abe wanted to sent them back..then we moved on to episode 3, 'revenge of the kike'

Attached: jew_chart.jpg (3884x7735, 3.62M)

It's always funniest when they play into their stereotypes.

Similar thing happened to me OP. I went to use a gas station bathroom and not only did some nigger walk out before me having stolen the toilet seat, but there was this HUGE spider there. Pic related.

Attached: IMG_0406.jpg (720x960, 31K)

>ak47 during ww2
:/

why you trying to take a piss with a semi hard dick user?

This whole thread makes me less racist. Because as far as nasty shits in public places, I've seen a lot of nasty shits from white people, mainly at truck stops. We white people don't shit in streets, but as long as whites get to the toilet, they will wreck it.

i would quit
no money is worth that.
make the fucking manager clean it up

Attached: WitchfinderGeneral.jpg (800x642, 70K)

Any man can piss either semi or fully aroused. You just can't aim.
You might want to see a urologist...

The solution is to make toilets black so you dont notice if they're dirty.

Attached: 20190104_160938.jpg (4032x3024, 3.34M)

I know this is a troll.
For those who are unaware, there was an user who posted a video about some dude shitting all over the toilet and the wall of a gas station yesterday.
Jannies removed it, so this kiwi comes around and tries to LARP like he was there. Where in fact this pic is just one frame of the video.

Attached: 1540870294593.png (657x527, 28K)

Post the whole video then you filthy goat fucker

Attached: HZOF5956.jpg (1024x809, 72K)

If this is done for toilets even outside of dirty shitholes, it also means you can see any cocaine or other drugs you are snorting. White seats are for throwing bleach around and the general sense of cleanliness this empty color provides or some such. White is alright.

I better see that fuckin video user. Plebs link?

Gonna try to find it. Honestly forgot the title, so it's gonna take me a bit to find it through my browser history

>lost a foot of colon
so it has the same effect as a sawn off shotgun? just a big spray?

>video
post link leb-bro

Just find the thread number in the link in your history, enter in in the 4plebs pol search and she'll be right, m8

I know fren, but I've browsed plenty of threads yesterday. Over 100.
Gemme some time to find it.

Plot twist you're the nigger

>wiped it
He fucking atomized it.

Doing gods work user I laugh my ass off at this shit

Sorry frens, can't find it.
It's burried deep in one of the threads I opened yesterday.
If it helps, it was some kind of e-celeb like sam hyde. He had a friend filming him and they did it out of revenge. Details are a bit fuzzy.

what kind of human being even has shit of that texture. Niggers are full of shit. its why their skin color is dark. It absorbs the shit in their gut. Fucking niggers

Krapatoa!

Hmmmmm, he may have been masturbating and simply lost track of his bowel movement. Did you notice any ejaculate at the far end of the room (opposite the toilet)?

Abe was never considering blacks giving birth. Unless im mistaken about this pic.

abe actually wanted to send them back to africa, he was killed by (((john wilkes booth)))

A mate lost part of his colon to asscancer, the only thing different for him is that his TDP shot through the roof and he can eat a fuckton of food without getting fat. The downside is that hus hunger increased in kind.