Happening!

H A P P E N I N G!!!1

Obama bashes Nintendo!

Attached: Obama hates Nintendo.jpg (1287x1071, 753K)

meh, no suprise.
He is a nigger after all.

Pokemon are fucking dumb and the only thing dumber than Pokemon is Digimon and Beyblade

Pokemon go fuck yourself.

> caring about what a commie feels about anything
> caring about a brainwashing franchise for children

whewlad.zip

Attached: 1546238372080.png (587x557, 724K)

>ushering in
>implying more than 40% of people care what this nigger thinks

>beyblade dumb
nigger the merch was top notch;that and yu-gi-oh

>Using a Pokemon Go Fuck Yourself joke
What an original and well thought out response.

Me neither

I guess he really IS the worst President ever.

Wasn't it always obvious that Obama isn't an epic gamer? He's a leftist nigger.

Attached: 1546995637181m.jpg (724x1024, 93K)

Nigger actually did something good for once. Fuck Jewtendo, Long Live SEGA. (Except for Star Fox, because I fucking love Krystal)

probably because people didn't Pokemon go to the polls

Pokemon was the shit growing up as a kid looking back at it now it was all some kike scheme to push their mixed race anti white bullshit. It had redeeming narratives though for example it is pro slavery as Pokemon were essentially unpaid soldiers forced to battle their own kind just for the sake of their masters approval....another interesting fact about Pokemon is it was actually created by an Italian not a Japanese guy although it was obviously marketed to appear Japanese I'm not sure exactly how this happened but very similar to how the jews subvert white culture. Pic related

Attached: brock.jpg (640x480, 34K)

Brock wasn’t black, He was suppose to be Jomon/Native Japanese. That’s why his skin was darker than others.

Weird coming from an Italian creator

yu-gi-oh is the only one that had some esoteric truth to it.
>Nigger actually did something good for once.
he's still breathing, so i know your post is a lie.
this

A lot of anime/manga have some characters who are Jomon. Plus Brock wasn’t in the games, only the tv show.

Attached: E9FB73EB-CE18-459E-95A2-3516C5572452.jpg (500x540, 55K)

Why would a 50 year old who was a grown man when Pokemon became popular give a fuck about that shit? He’s not a manchild, that’s a good thing.

Pretty sure Brock was the first gym leader faced in the original Pokemon I don't know I'm probably showing my age here but if memory serves me correct it was him

Based

Attached: 03ECDFAF-A8D1-4C64-ADFB-722E32854EF5.jpg (385x385, 27K)

He is

OMG BREAKING NEWS!
HOW CAN AN ALMOST 60 YEAR OLD MAN NOT LIKE A LITTLE KIDS GAME?!

I haven’t played them in ages either, I’m only going by memory. But even then it’s pretty vague. I mostly grew out of Nintendo after when my dad got me a PC for my 10th birthday. That was over 14 years ago.

Attached: E8F6C808-136C-41F7-B5AF-B8D7A15B0FF2.png (332x332, 197K)

Fellow old fuck here yea he is.

>i want to wake up next to that shit for the rest of my life

Only thing Obama is smart about. Imagine being such a cuck and buying a 300 dollar system Nintendo made to play a 60 dollar game that is at most quality wise worth 40 dollars on a system Nintendo also made that costs 120.

Attached: 646.jpg (598x733, 58K)

where is your proof/source pokemon was made by an italian? ive never heard this before

also obama is a nigger faggot so who cares what he says about anything

Who cares what this nigger thinks. He was the worst President in history.

My fellow pokefags. It's time.

Attached: Hitlerchu.jpg (1149x993, 271K)

Liberals on suicide watch.

Wtf is Nintendo?

Pokemon Go to Jail

I'm going off memory here I could be completely wrong I tried google couldn't find anything but it's weird how the bad guy in Pokemon is Giovanni who is essentially portrayed as an Italian mafia boss. There is also speculation that the original Pokemon region was based off of italy

The date was cropped out. The article is from ages ago. It's a meme flag poster. They often post provocative threads to slide actual discussion during an important time (such as when Trump addresses the nation).

You should sage and hurl a loogie at the subversive mass of slime that is OP.

>söyboys eternally btfo
on a more serious note, why should anyone give a shit whether or not Obama likes pokemon?

Pokemon/Nintendo is for manchildren.

Attached: 1533028576130.jpg (495x480, 28K)

I hate that nigger now.

Attached: 1516364038344.gif (500x375, 1.42M)