56 SENATORS VOTE ON A BILL THAT PUNISHES CALLS FOR BOYCOTT AGAINST ISRAEL

52 Reps and 4 Dems
Old thread: Thread #2

Attached: Hagee.jpg (2042x1228, 278K)

Other urls found in this thread:

senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_call_lists/roll_call_vote_cfm.cfm?congress=116&session=1&vote=00001
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah well, fuck bill then.

wtf I love Islam now

>hang the traitors

Attached: crying_preacher_man.jpg (480x360, 20K)

All the atheists fags in this thread attacking Christians you are part of the problem. Unless you are actively are red pilling people and bringing people to the right you are doing nothing but hindering white people that you claim to care about. People have a lack of meaning in their lives and if you think atheism will fill that you are a jew shill.

Attached: images (7).jpg (224x224, 13K)

>look mom I posted it again

Fuck off, nigger. Go donate more to Israel.

When will people learn?

Attached: 2686630963501.jpg (1500x1071, 781K)

Should be 90 in favor. Sad!

Stop electing Zionist if you do not want Zionist agenda in the US government.

Attached: 6675155731196.jpg (2000x4972, 1.62M)

I heard that Hagee made millions off of this scam.

Attached: 378946785345.png (1141x1200, 186K)

Fuck you. You are a jew shill and a father fucker

Attached: 1546903098770m.jpg (1024x632, 70K)

can we have a full list of all the names of senators please?

Money + Media + Hollywood + Churches =
(nominally) 2 party zionist government

No doubt about it. There are so many idiots and special interest groups shoving money towards Zionist politicians and promoters in the religious organizations it is crazy.

Attached: 7983457683784534.jpg (1500x1065, 303K)

senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_call_lists/roll_call_vote_cfm.cfm?congress=116&session=1&vote=00001

>father fucker
What is obsession with fucking dads?

That is correct. Anyone can see that clearly if they paid any attention. The "ZOG" meme is proving itself to be real nearly everyday now.

Attached: 4627441773046.jpg (625x361, 34K)

What the fuck that cunt looks just like Scomo

>senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_call_lists/roll_call_vote_cfm.cfm?congress=116&session=1&vote=00001

thank you :)

>christian calling others a shill for Jews
You're a retard. And a useful goy.

our masters know that they are losing control and naturally they are going to grasp even more tightly onto power. this is just the beginning.
they will not relinquish their favorite pet so easily.

Just thought I was talking to Kevin spacey

Attached: 49409529_2262045520475305_6321997194614276096_n.jpg (960x960, 89K)

I don't get it.

Yeah I had to check

(((REPUBLICANS)))

wooooah is that a real gun? it looks space age as fuck! (even though its plastic)

Daily reminder
Jow Forums is a Zionist board
Anti semitism is not allowed

This blatantly defys the first amendment. If it passes through all three branches of the government then there is something clearly wrong with the government. Not that there isnt already but this down right proves it. Activist judges, israel beholden congressmen or president.

Attached: The Matrix Kike(1).webm (1920x874, 2.35M)

these faggots cant handle the fact hitler warned about this. he was calling out christ cucks before you even knew what one was.

Attached: mk 11-2.png (875x938, 356K)

Unfortunately they’re not losing control. They never will, they own this country and anyone in its political system. This will more than likely fizzle out or will he used for their benefit somehow I’m afraid.

Attached: B2FA8F22-A6BD-4522-8209-8843F47B68D3.jpg (497x617, 66K)

>Activist judges, israel beholden congressmen or president.
Welcome to America.

Attached: 7982637842342.png (1576x856, 661K)

News came out saying he liked being molested by his dad

Attached: 49376446_1880921435351522_4729464969555345408_o.jpg (1080x1350, 436K)

american christians really can't stop showing themself as the traitorous pillar of support for zionism towards the rest of their kin.

>I’m afraid
Yes and that is why you are worthless
You might as well kill yourself if there is nothing we can do
Have you never heard of hitler speaking about the eternal struggle?
Reevaluate your life because you are currently acting like a huge faggot

Attached: 4B0C190A-20D1-452A-89E6-DD0F7E99B0D1.jpg (962x1000, 297K)

you think these people got into office by "vote" from the average taco eating sanchez?

lol wake up idiot, USA is a dictatorship and it's "democracy" is a fraud.

The longer idiots like you keep pretending that US government is not occupied by jews and that "your vote matter" the long innocent people will get lured into their traps

The brainwashing within American Christian groups run deep. Many honestly do feel the point of the United States is to prop up Israel and Zionist interest not because of politics or military needs but because of religious purposes. They honestly do believe America exist to serve Israel and Jewish/Zionist interest.

88 fags are holding back the 14

Attached: 1546328385953.jpg (326x326, 24K)

3rd thread like this I’ve been in and I’ve barely seen anyone point out the absolute shills Republicans are. You guys are all compromised.

Attached: 9873459837485.jpg (1024x707, 134K)

Nobody needs to point out the obvious, cmon now.

Attached: bullshit 2.jpg (1024x768, 85K)

more like point it out, and these weird ass people who type like a mongoloid (like the father fucker poster) and derail the discussion into their inane "bible discussions" taking the attention away of the betrayal of their politicians

4 democrats, 52 Republicans

I’m not saying Dems are saints either, but the numbers here don’t lie. Even Rand Paul is a fucking shill

Attached: 3249794309511.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

Half of American Christian's are ignorant boomer tier scum that dont understand they're undermining western civilization with their christ cucking and the other half are liberals that use christianity as a weapon to browbeat their agenda into the heads of others. I'm not an edgy fedora tipper but holy shit these chuckle fucks are importing fucking somalians into Minnesota because muh jesus

Attached: 1546969932471.jpg (311x362, 30K)

Exactly.

Attached: 1521776327634.jpg (938x844, 133K)

People need to realize this is not a fight we are winning, that’s all I’m trying to point out. It’s not a fight that will be won in any traditional sense. The entire system is completely against us and always has been so when they introduce things like this it’s not because they’re scared of going down, they’re not scared at all. You really think anything can be done to save the West at this point? We need to realize it’s dead and has been for awhile.

Yeah just keep being a good atheist goy with no meaning in your life while you watch gay pride prades and the normalization of pedophilia. I wonder why suicide for white people keeps going up as atheism goes up.

Attached: 1547022648511.jpg (726x572, 157K)

Keep being beholden to Israel, Jewish, and Zionist interest because the "Bible told me so".

Attached: 9344470296337.jpg (3888x4500, 3.7M)

Reminder that while Americans where crying in the streets of NYC/DC, Palenstines we’re celebrating in the streets of Gaza.

Never forget

Attached: 21324DB6-6E22-43DE-ADC1-2EF1F91D0C67.jpg (3861x3109, 2.91M)

Is Mitch our guy?

Attached: Mitch_McConnell_portrait_2016.jpg (220x297, 11K)

so, show us the fruits of your christian labour and point out where and when you guys managed to curb the jewish influence in your cou- *sees ur dick* nvm LOL

>he bought the israeli propaganda
KEK

Members of the political Establishment will never be "our guy". They would not have managed to become part of the political Establishment if they were.

Attached: 120305151611.jpg (1146x1600, 486K)

No you Fag you take back the holy land for Christendom not the jew

Attached: CzGQRlAXgAAFo_z.jpg (893x950, 222K)

Probably the 10+ people I've red pilled who in turn are red pilling other people. What have you done other then shitpost and be a atheist cuck?

>muslim and jews both are our enemies?
>IT CANT BE

You do not "take back the holy land" by electing Zionist whose main goal is to bow to Zionist interest.

Attached: 5016001067373.jpg (560x350, 40K)

the funny thing is this person knows its not feasible and will never happen, but it doesnt stop them from stopping you from uniting against (((them)))

holybuck thank god we voted for those cucks as Anglin from stormfronter told us to!

I don't vote for Zionists. I don't understand why you spread there message of atheism though. I guess getting them good goy shekels l.

What have you done to make a masonic jew scared today? Have you called them on their game directly to their face? Generally they change when you say Kalergi, Freemason, or Satanist to their face. Recognizing them

i personally converted six million to the red pill goyim, what have you done trash???

Oh every Jews favorite goy good old Hitler who helped kill more white people then anyone. I see you don't give a shit about actually doing anything tangible that will help just shitpost because you think your life is meaningless so you attack Christians.

see, once again, they try and divide us for (((them))) while claiming to be us, pure controlled opposition

stop being a literal bitch dog and bark at me with accusations based on nothing (you don't know who i am) and release yourself from your shackles

More trash shit posting. Keep getting them shekels.

This isnt a boycott. Its a redo of how theyre gona give funds to israel. We'll still have zionist shills in office and we will still send funds to israel

That bill doesn't punish calls for boycotting Israel. It just states that people/business who boycott your country's ally will not get government fund/assistance.

Your 1st amendment still allows you to boycott whoever you want, you just won't get rewarded for it.

you can't adress your fellow whites points so you cry like a nigger and accuse me of being a shill. so much for the religion of peace and love and all the other jesus stuff

If you did anything other then shitpost you would say so. You know that you aren't doing anything in life to help the cause of western civilization. You are hindering it with you attacks on Christians. Who are easily red pilled if you would just try instead of being a insufferable atheist fag who thinks shit post shit Hitler said is going to bring more people to the right. You are part of the problem you are holding back the 14.

I bring not peace but a sword. Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. Stop larping and actually try to help people.

It is interesting watching the Zionist defend the US government Zionist policies.

Attached: 1546240630138.jpg (878x610, 395K)

oh yas, the good ol' submit to my will and don't question anything or you are the one i will attack instead of the subject of discussion;: POLITICIANS YOU PROLLY VOTED FOR PUTTING ISRAEL IN FRONT OF YOU AND MAKING YOU SWALLOW IT. But thats ok for you, you're one of those cowards that go like "oh this world goes to shit w/e im gonna go to heaven anyways" and then jerks himself off in his delusions of grandeur
You have brought nothing in this discussion besides divide and conquer shilling and accusing others of what you do

That’s great and all but what is that really doing? It’s good your calling them out but shit talking some low level Jew isn’t going to accomplish much. The elite could care less if you call out they’re underlings for what they are. They’re just pawns on the chessboard. It’s a pyramid, a spiders web, and those at the top behind even the elite families like Rothschild and Astor we will never see or even hear about. They’re the ones who will sit back and laugh as we call out lower levels of the conspiracy while everything else continues playing out for our future enslavement. More and more freedom is taken away daily and nothing is done to stop it. Sure we can moan about it, call them out and try to bring attention to this but how many average people even listen? even if we protest that does nothing because at the end of the day we go back home and suck the tit of the system. I think there needs to be some more ‘out of the box’ thinking on how to handle this. Maybe mass non cooperation but does that even sound feasible?

I'm not telling you to become a Christian you idiot. Your not even addressing anything I've said. I haven't said anything supporting Israel or Zionism.

how about using your precious guns to fucking kill them, the donors, the jew puppets in congress, all the (((special intreest groups))) and the american christcucks that would stop you from doing so

of course not, you're the controlled opposition, you're prolly not even aware you are

So are you against civilian ownership of guns? Having a edge lord go on a shooting spree isn't going to win hearts and minds you dumbass.

Feels good to find the jq shill.

>using obscure acronyms in infographics
There's a special place for you in Hell

im against buying tools you don't use and let be idle.
Also do you really think there wouldnt be some way to support the family of martyrs if they would actually kill significant targets?

is that the same jew in the majority of those photos?

No guns fag

Attached: 1547014758870m.jpg (1024x768, 96K)

He is some kind of guide for special guest.

Attached: 9303697429557.jpg (1200x732, 269K)

thx for proving my point

Wrong.
A boycott is political activity. If they wrote a law saying that government will not award contracts or do business with people who boycott the Republican or Democratic party, it wouldn't be legal either.
The government cannot show preference in awarding contracts according to the race, religion, beliefs, political affiliation, etc. of the contractor.

You know I had much higher respect for Belgium until I read your posts.

Attached: 1531943014885.jpg (734x869, 145K)

If they pass this then we can simply use it against leftist groups.

>/pol / has immersed it self in kikery and has been reborn through it. Now we subvert them.

i don't need the respect from mutilated cattle, and i trust there are enough americans out there who can see reason and see how really shit is fucked

Oh that you don't actually own any firearms and you want some dumbass to shoot up a place so Americans will lose rights? Right you totally not a shill.

Attached: 49587702_1679835585451592_4146650199684546560_n.jpg (720x960, 129K)

>it wouldn't be legal either
That is 100% legal and constitutional. Being morally wrong (which I agree with you) is a whole other thing that can be argued.

i dont want one dumbass shooting up the place, i want ALL the dumbasses to shoot up the place and do a proper revolution against their jewish controllers Parisian revolution style

I don’t think anyone in this modern age will actually organize a group to do something like that because they don’t want to give up their comfort and safety, and even if they did it would be shut down before they tried anything. If they used phones or internet to organize and call out targets well of course the government would know. Say somehow we do organize and kill off some of these people. those who killed them will be just be captured and incarcerated or sentenced to death, those they killed can be easily replaced. They won’t know of the real targets anyway. I know this sounds stupid but I honestly don’t think violence is the answer in the bigger picture, mass intimidatIon maybe, but that just goes back to my original point that people will never actually risk their comfort to do something. The government will always win in small skirmishes like that.

He's a idf shill. That's why he doesn't adress anyone arguments he just shit posts like a good goy for them shekels.

Attached: 49389754_1683857915049359_3125050511313600512_o.jpg (1738x2015, 349K)

The French revolution is one of the worst things to ever happen to Europe it lead to ww1 and ww2. Not to mention the ideas that came out of it and where spread. Looking forward to you again not addressing anything I just said.

Wait, I thought America was the land of freedom? Why would you be punished by boycotting, ie stopping to buy goods from somewhere?

Attached: 5870798543515.jpg (1023x575, 63K)

Nope.
Satmar Hasidim don't support Israel for religious reasons and regularly call for boycotts of Israel. If a Satmarrer is not permitted to bid, or if his bid for a government contract is rejected based upon this law, he could sue for religious discrimination and win.