This is just a friendly reminder that the Red Army had the 6th Army besieged at Stalingrad before 85-98% of lend lease...

This is just a friendly reminder that the Red Army had the 6th Army besieged at Stalingrad before 85-98% of lend lease arrived at the front lines and they would have won WW2 on their own.

The Wehrmacht was defeated because 600k horses pulling wagons turned out to have a of 500 miles in logistics. The Germans werent able to send fuel or winter clothing as far as the Battle of Moscow and Baku was hundreds of miles further. This is the primary reason Germany lost the eastern Front.

The Germans began the war with every advantage.
>A surprise attack.
>2 million troops supplied by their allies
>Romanian oil.
>A recently purged Red Army weakening them immensely.
>A split Red Army; 32 divisions posted in Siberia awaiting a Japanese attack.
>Outnumbering the Red Army in 41 and 42.

the Germans began with very advantage and still got BTFO. By 1942 the Wehrmacht was depleted of all their veterans and was a shell. The Soviets ground them down with penal batallions and conscripts and entered 1943 with a large veteran army. Lend lease sped the war up to its inevitable conclusion but the main reason Germany lost WW2 and never had a hope at winning was because the maximum extent of their logistics was 500 miles, not even enough to take Moscow.

I'll remind you guys again tomorrow.

Attached: 1546907484361.png (181x261, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Operation_Barbarossa
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Nathaniel_de_Rothschild
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Try shooting something that isnt a bird first, then we can talk about war logistics.

And now humanity is forever fucked

Would have been far worse had the Germans won.

Sorry I don't know kraut proverbs. Maybe there's some proverbs on logistics out there you can learn?

Nice fallacy
yeah, Europe might have actually been free of jews right now. Imagine the horror.

Btw outnumbered and outgunned Aussies defeated Rommel at Tobruk

Free of any culture but German. That's boring.

There's barely 1 million Jews in Europe right now and it's fast declining.

Yet they hold the powerful positions and ruin Europe. But let me guess, it’s because muh high Jew IQ?

they faced the biggest army in the world with more than 20,000 tanks - and no winter clothes

Yeah, because the excitement of mass degeneracy and brown hordes is just fantastic.

kinda sounds like they should have worn winter clothes

Ruin Europe? It's been the most peaceful and most prosperous it's ever been. It's been a long time since Europe went 70 years without continent war between regional powers. Hitler is responsible for killing more whites than all Jews of human history put together.

Wow who would have thought Russia would get so cold in winter?!?!

>the Germans began with very advantage and still got BTFO
no, it was a very risky gamble that relied on the USSR collapsing. Hitler's meddling ('German soldiers don't need winter clothes, we will win in 6 months just like in WW1!') and delaying Barbarossa didn't help.

Its not like Europe was forced to take this path. It made a huge mistake and has only herself to blame for it. Germany winning the war and mass degeneracy aren't the only alternatives.

Whoops!

Americans only think in binary they aren't that bright

Btw the Nazis mostly only killed poor and innocent Jews living in isolated villages and ghettos. The ones with money and influence, like the Rothschild's, all bribed their way to freedom and got away.

>defend a city deep in your own country in the middle winter
>look guys they totally would have won the whole war on their own!

Yes that's correct.

3 of 12 industry oligarchs which helped Hitler at 1933 was jews.

The most necessary lend lease products were explosives and food (coz Ukraine feeded most of Europe Russia and it was mostly lost in 1941). M3 Half trucks was great, but too late for the front. Tanks were shit anyway. But most of vets say that Churchill save their lives many times back at 1942 in Stalingrad after it was upgrated by local mechanics.

>Trusting Wikipedia

Plus they didn't have time to make winter equipment because the invasion was a preeminent strike, Stalin had amassed millions of offensive troops at the border so Hitler had 2 options: invade with summer equipment or be invaded.

The soviets also had spies within germany to see if they were producing winter equipment before the invasion. If they had noticed a massive increase in price of wool and cold resistant oils etc then the soviets would've invaded first and it would've been over.

Off topic. Not political.

If Japan had declared war on the USSR and blockaded Vladivostok, Ivan would have been utterly fucked.

>Stalin had amassed millions of offensive troops at the border.

Nonsense. He had put 32 divisions in Siberia awaiting a Japanese attack from the east. The Red Army was outnumbered by the Wehrmacht in 41 and 42.

Just a reminder.

Attached: 1541830999200.png (602x462, 617K)

>The Germans began the war with every advantage.
What about number of soldiers? The number of soldiers kinda count as an advantage.

Plus Stalin put a lot of troops and resources into defending the port and railway from Murmansk, why would he do that if they weren't dependant on allied shipments from the beginning of the war?

Yes the Wehrmacht outnumbered the Red Army for the first two years of the war good point.

What now leaf?

Attached: 4324r2.png (316x736, 35K)

Is that for Barbarossa?

They were less dependant on foreign imports than the Germans were. Nice try though!

Lol at nonsense, stalins plans to invade europe and turn it all into a communist hellhole (except maybe the UK) is very well documented going back as far as sponsoring the spanish revolution. Stalin put millions of offensive troops at the western border with airfields etc in order to invade but they were offensive troops so they lost pretty easily

Yes, specifically ignored Wikipedia since you faggots always complain about it.
newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Operation_Barbarossa

You forget a simply fact that you can't keeping working soldiers with the same results.

Attached: pinhead.jpg (282x179, 9K)

No it's not at all this is a Pol meme. Trotski wanted to invade Europe, not Stalin. Stalin had just purged the Red Army and then divided it to defend the East against Japan. God knows how you fall for the lame stormfaggot propaganda that Stalin was about to invade so Hitler had to attack. I guess Hitler invaded Luxembourg, Denmark, Belgium and Netherlands because they also had """"offensive troops""""???

>HURRR DURRR THE G×ERMANS LOOOOST what a bunch of le epic fail Lozers

Irl they almost won and it took a lot to stop them

yeah it kinda sounds like jews shoulda just escaped auschwitz

Who told you that? Your teacher?

yeah sure buddy. Hidler gilled more whites than Russia, OR everyone who lived before his time combined

How did Germany "almost win" when they couldn't supply any troops more than 500 miles from Germany? They couldn't even get fuel or winter clothing as far as Moscow. Not even close lad

True

Didnt get feathers stuck kn your pubes again ma8?

WRONG.

how do you know tho

>>Outnumbering the Red Army in 41 and 42.
wrong, the Soviets had over 5 million stationed and ready to mobilize in 41 and almost 10 million in 42
funny how commies always have to rely on lies

Because the Nazis couldn't resist the shekels

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Nathaniel_de_Rothschild

germany had to be fight france the UK, and the USSR (along with the americans they sent later) if it was such an epic wipeout why did Winston "Heres your israel" chutchhill have to get help from us retarded fats?

See

>Irl they almost won
No they didn't you literal retard. They didn't even take Moscow nor Leningrad. And knowing commies they'd just keep retreating further east. Your fucking nazi heroes were so retarded they thought they'd conquer Russia in a couple of months. Without winter gear.
>and it took a lot to stop them
Let's see:
>Hitler declares war on everyone
>Everyone fights against him
>WAAAAAAAH The whole world ganged up on poor germany who wuz the good boiz and dindu nuffin

Attached: 1519665565092.jpg (1254x1787, 553K)

Loool so by your logic, Hitler just invaded the soviet union with summer equipment because he eagerly felt like it, the same Hitler that had put off invading france for over 6 months because of bad weather?

There are detailed documents planning the soviet invasion, funding the spanish revolution and soviet spies reports on germany. I cbf sourcing this shit though

whats the number on that? how many whites were killed by hitler? like specifically him. And you cant blame every single death in the ENTIRE war On hildler. you cant just say >Amehuricuns tthink in binary
then say
>WWII was exclusively hitlers fault

you really know how to flip your biscuit around

Attached: eastern front in numbers.png (1410x906, 133K)

Ok, so Jews financed the Nazis, I already knew this. Kinda stretches your taffy if you think about it. Im not convinced the Nazis actually even had any ideas of their own, Im pretty sure the whole war was startrd BY the jews who financied (thats the word that means paid for) the entire Nazi movement. so if rich jews paid for nazis then Jews by extension helped create this conflict.

Again.
>France
Hitler started it
>UK
Hitler started it
>USSR
Hitler started it
>USA
Hitler started it

Is common core really that bad or is it all that corn syroup flowing through your veins?

Attached: 1520826178472.jpg (744x743, 467K)

Because they didn't have enough oil, had they pushed for the caucuses immediatly then they might've won but Hitlers retarded generals thought that taking moscow meant winning the war so they went straight towards that city.

Roughly 80% of Germany's forces were on the Eastern Front fighting the Red Army. Give them the other 20%, they still have a maximum logistics of 500 miles from Germany and can't supply as far as Moscow.

The previous engagements actually gave the Wehrmacht massive amounts of veterans ready for the eastern Front and helped them iron out the creases in their military tactics.

The Red Army began the Eastern Front more divided than the Germans with 32 divisions in the Far East as Stalin was expecting a Japanese attack. See , Germany began the Eastern Front much larger than the Soviet army

Lol you are so offended. Im pretty sure they fucked you up you polish trash.

by the way you unsenmenschen, Im not even pro hitler. Im pretty sure he was Used as justification to kill as many whites as possible, which is always a bad thing

So,
>3829000 Axis troops
vs
>2680000 Soviet troops

Were you trying to make a point Aquafresh?

yeah also, Show me proof that
>Hitler declared war on everyone

Kek to the entire thread
>Fails to realise literally the entire russian munitions industry was on rails becouse of the inital push 1941, they only had 1 week of ammo left before the lend lease saved their asses

>not knowing how to read
there were 5 million spread across the west and 14 million mobilizable and from 1942 onwards the Soviets outnumbered the Germans

>Being this polish
Maybe suck some more jewish cock

Hitler literally said "all I have to do is kick in the front door and the whole rotting structure will come crashing down". Every country expected the ussr to be defeated in a matter of weeks or months. Hitler didn't expect the war to last into winter. Germany's bad Intel and arrogance is why Zhukov was able to successfully bait the 6th Army to fully commit into Stalingrad to be encircled in Operation Uranus later. It's why the Germans were never able to adapt to Deep Battle Doctrine

Yeah it is.
its literally
>hitler bad
>germany bad
>UK good
>France Good

USA wins war the end we all cheered.

thats History class in the Usa you retard.

Thanks for proving my point

they had 80% of soldiers elsewhere and still killed 6 million jews

>why they incompetent again

Being swedish LMAO

Attached: 1495466056578.jpg (1085x1702, 599K)

I think something in the German leadership was hindering their progress. Why didn't they focus on building the nukes first? Combined with their missile technology they could easily nuke London if they had a warhead on the hands.

Wehrmachts logistics was 600k horses pulling wagons. How would more oil have helped them? Going to Baku was meant to cut off the USSR from their oil, not to get more oil for Germany. Even if Germany took Baku they had no way to transport it back to German industries. You're really uneducated on ww2 my dear

the nuke boys fled to the USA

Not to mention Soviets would definitelly trash the oil industry in Baku if it were to fall to the krauts.

That was no surprise attack. Stalin would attack europe, they betrayed all each other, he had the DUTY to attack. And of course Germany wasn't prepared, what is a better argument for Hitler than that?

While you guys waste time getting bad over the last century, I'll be watching as none of us save white society and niggers and nigger culture eventually takes over like a weed.

if all we can do is hurl barbs at eachother as whites, maybe we deserve an end.

but then again my name is poo poo pee pee head so dont take me seriously

>source on that claim?
other than stormfront of course

Let me guess. It'll be as with "polish crimes against german minority". You'll provide exactly zero sources and proof and make some mental gymnastics and then you'll ad hominem.
>It's always the exact same with you naziboos

Attached: 1521703830360.jpg (868x2664, 1.46M)

Nazis didn't believe nuclear science was real, they called it Jewish Science in their propaganda and defunded it. The German nuclear scientists (largely Jewish) mostly left to America. Nazis believed in the alternative theory running to nuclear science at the time called Welteislehre. Basically an ice and fire theory of physics and it was wrong obviously. Nazis actually slowed down scientific progress of Germany. Germany had good insituitions and the Nazis tried to politicize everything

still no proof of Hitler declaring War on everyone?

Nice meme

Here’s a start:
A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush 500 miles west of your current location.
Also I’ve never used a firearm.

You soend way too much time with this "muh nazis were ebhul" stuff. either forget about it and move on or move to israel and serve the jews for real

(You)

the fuck are you on about emubro? germany lost before they even started.

do you even logistics?

Fine Rodriguez, it'll take me a while to make the picture so just hold on.

>14m mobilizable reserves
>let's ignore it
Attacking someone before they are ready is not the same as having a numeric advantage. That was kinda my point here . I am neither pro-germany or pro-soviet, I am completely neutral on the issue, but it seems reasonable to say that Russia is a fuckton bigger and more populated than Germany. Of course they have more men. Unless mothers in the soviet union suddenly started giving birth to full grown men men ready to enlist then they always had the numeric advantage, just not mobilized yet. Hence why I initially find it funny that the OP says Germany has every advantage.

I'm, does invading Poland, USSR, Denmark, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Belgium, and Hitler giving a video recorded declaration that you can see on YouTube declaring war on the USA count?

it doesnt without proofs. just saying it isnt enough alone.

I fucked your sis yesterday. see? meaningless

Come on, Sloty. Your most chauvinist guys wanted a polish Hamburg. You were dumb enough to rely on the Bongs.

Look at arms industry and compare their efforts to the german ones. Germany even had to go full state-economy to compete with russians and co.

Okay, what now Enrique?

Attached: dindunuffin2.png (1453x822, 83K)

link the video. Also, teach me real german ao I can understand it. the subtitles are obviously not gonna do him any favors

Again you unironically believe Hitler couldn't wait a month to make winter equipment just because he was too eager and arrogant. Why did he wait over 6 months to invade France due to bad weather then?

They got fucked in Stalingrad because of bad Intel from the italian and romanian troops stationed outside the city, who supposedly didn't notice the city was being surrounded

Low IQ, all wars Hitler started before were similarly unprovoked surprise attacks.
There's no difference with the attack on Soviet Union.
The Soviet Union on the other hand did not do such betrayals.
They negotiated and then held by agreements.

Also the war was lost the moment Hitler started it, there was no way to win against the Soviets.
Their production outmatched German production by a factor of 10, only Hitler didn't know about it before he started the war.

>enrique
Im probably the only genuine white person in this whole forsaken land you fag

> they would have won WW2 on their own
Maybe, but it would take another 1-2 million dead soldiers and another 1-2 years of war. Big price.
Lend lease closed holes and weak spots in soviet economy, Air fuel, cars, barrels, locos, powder, food and much more.

>Doubt

Attached: 1539436426524.png (4200x6184, 1.19M)

If the Soviet Union won on its own it wouldn't have had to be beholden to any agreement regarding redistribution of territory after the war.
They could have just pushed farther towards the Atlantic.
These agreements are always double edged, there's something the US got out of it too of course.

Prove to me Hitler wasn't a Jew that didn't purposefully lose WW2 to ruin Europe forever :DDD