Lol just stop being an incel dude

>lol just stop being an incel dude

Yeah, as a short white male (5'7) please show me where these 5'1 white women are

Attached: 3259902358989325.png (762x956, 105K)

>believing what women say

cut their legs

what's this from

This. Believe what people do, not what they say.

ive seen 57 guys dating women taller than them. youre pussy. stop being that.

>believing what women say
women "want" tall men in the same way you want to have a bigger dick (i.e. you hope for it but know it won't happen)

Spain?

What if i 6'2?

Why would you want a 5'1 goblina to pass her genes to your son? Do you want him to be 5'4 and kill himself? Sorry you got unlucky this time around, but you have to find one taller than you.

>Yeah, as a short white male (5'7) please show me where these 5'1 white women are

Isn't the solution obvious?
Just stop being a manlet.

Attached: smug.png (854x1024, 219K)

This.
My current gf of like 6-7 years is physically repulsed by me on pretty much every level.
You gotta mindbreak the ladies.

Im short too, never had problem with girls, was always hitting 5-7, 60% -70% success. Life is not fair. You can’t have all. Also I’m kinda wealthy now but few years ago I was poor as fuck. Don’t see any difference.

5'7" white male checking in here.

I lost my virginity at 17. Had flings with multiple girls my senior year at HS. Got a ltr girlfriend for 7 years. Broke up with her. Started cucking a college student by getting to fuck his girlfriend for free without meeting him.

Stop being blackpilled, you will get nothing by being that way.

What do I have? Masculinity, muscle, good facial aesthetics.

Height is not an extreme game killer.

when will they learn?

Also stop posting height measures in the imperial system, or at least do the conversion, you're not even american.

Lower. Your. Standards. You're not going to get a 10/10 intelligent virgin wife if you're a 4/10 goblin of a human being. If you're an overweight neckbeard incel, find an overweight legbeard femcel and improve yourselves together.

Of course, once she gets fit and in shape she's going to leave you too. Because you are worthless.

Smart man

Here
Come visit

Attached: greek pasha.jpg (1024x760, 185K)

Excuse. If you really want a girl into short guys, you will get one. Stop your victim thinking and go hunting!!

If you're good-looking, have good game and are at least 1,70 m, you won't have much trouble getting hot girls.

Just give up and get a flashlight. It's what I as a 5'7" subhuman in Germany (!!!) did.

Get a hobby that keeps you occupied forever, in my case, art.

We'll always be considered inferior, losers, insecure, overcompensating, whatever. Just.Give.Up.

>show me where these 5'1 white women are
down at the pub

Attached: abbo_nigger.png (449x443, 233K)

El Chadlito

I knew a fat guy that did exactly this.
I didn't realize it at the time and was disgusted that she was crushing on me but it was like this:

10/10 face but reduced to 4/10 due to FAT
10/10 skin
10/10 pale green eye color
10/10 body

I shit you not every one of those categories was flawless but buried to a 4/10 under about 70-100! extra pounds on a high school girl to where you legitimately could not tell.

This fat hick put her in the gym with him and I came back years later in my early 20s and could not recognize her at all.

She sort of seemed inseperable from him then so I hope it worked out, he fucking deserved it.

>also a 5'7 manlet
Let me start off by saying I have a really nice face. I used to use tinder when I started college a year ago and I payed for it too; yeah fuck off I was dumb. I used it for about a month.
>Ended up with 200ish matches; girls from ages 18-22
>Used mainly pictures of my face and upper body
>Chat some qt's up
>Going well
>They ask how tall I am
>I tell them, didn't want to lie
>They either make fun of me or stop talking to me
It fucking sucks. I came across some girls that didn't mind; actually ended up dating one for a while, was like a week lol. But the vast majority after finding out about my height lost interest. I always wondered to myself why I didn't get attention from girls in high school despite being pretty attractive and well liked amongst my peers. Now I'm almost 100% sure it was because of my height. Feels bad user but it could be worse.

If you had a more personality they'd bounce on your dick
>But you don't so they won't, you treat them poorly.

6'3'' master race chad here
i prefer short women over tall women
as they are more submissive, more likely to know
and stay in their place

>manlets btfo
>shorties are for Chads, never going to change
>enjoy your .25800% out of 100,000% chance of scoring a heightfu