Jow Forums's most hated being reporting in

Attached: 1231231.png (340x281, 165K)

Other urls found in this thread:

test.mensa.no
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AND Muslim Jesus I fit all the criteria

>black
>smart

Attached: 1540741581077.jpg (573x331, 50K)

I'm very smart

Attached: 231213.jpg (640x480, 55K)

You don't have to validate yourself to these Nazi fuck heads.

Ahh what a blessed morning

I just love doing this every time I get unbanned and am bored at work

>at work

Your work being?

Holy shit this nigger has a job!!!!!

I work at an immigration firm, I'm not even shitting you.

>smart
Prove it faggot
test.mensa.no

>6'3
Nice proxy, amerilard.

>UK
>Black
Imagine
My
Shock

Attached: aku annoyed.png (576x442, 197K)

You mean law firm?

>black

You mean green?
Now niggers are stealing colors too?

Yeah but we specialize in immigration

Piccolo is black my friend

I too, am a nigger. I wear my tribe's bone through my nose with pride. I am a Doctor with 3 degrees. I make a 4 million dollars a year, after taxes. I'll never marry because my harem won't allow for it.

Yo nigga I'm like smart as fuck nigguh no bullshit

You'd be 20% smarter if you were white though.
Just Saiyan.

Attached: 1442961194964.jpg (295x320, 19K)

he really isn't

Prove he isn't
>Moldova
Didn't the Ottomans rape you, you're just as black as me user.

for a black man but we mean compared to humans

>blacks aren't human retort
Do better user

Attached: 3132.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

The cuck did the IQ test I posted, got a low score and is too embarrassed to post it. He realised he is just a nigger in a suit who thinks suits make men intelligent. Kek

My mum gave me a massive red pill a in Christmas Day. She literally said,”why do blacks always talk on their phone so arrogantly? It’s like they are so proud of being able to talk on the phone! They are on those things non stop!”

I remember there is a meme about blacks on phones. Does anyone have it?

Niggolo.

What's with blacks and their obsession with Piccolo?
Many blacks I have seen are all obsessed with him for some reason. What makes this character their favorite?

K
Y
S

>lives in Europe
I simply cannot take these black nationalists seriously for as long as they dwell in foreign lands. Africa is being colonized by China. It's pure black weakness to see them completely disavow their own homeland and latch onto Whites who are using them for political gains.

Kek

>black
>father figure to someone else’s kid
He’s white and a cuck

im dead

Niggolo acts like a total nigger
>homeless
>bald like most nigs
>always mad over nothing
>is a subhuman
>beats up white children and gets beaten up by white adults
Essentially niggolo is the nigger archetype

>can't tell the difference between green and black

Its not exactly a meme but do you mean the single panel comic where the text reads "Why are niggers always talking on the phone when all they spout is a stream of gibberish?" And the speech bubble is "mah max tiffoo nigguh ooga booga muhfuggen bix nood"

That the one?

>Jow Forums's most hated being reporting in
>implying

Attached: 1505155460599.jpg (1342x9564, 2.68M)

>smart

Attached: 40b.jpg (600x623, 32K)

>Pretends to forget "oh lol Muslim too guys"
Fuck off you LARPing faggot.

That's pretty funny
He's calm, tall, reserved and has muscles so he was the best role model for me as a kid. And also he cucks Goku because Chi Chi secretly loves his alien dick, I mean it's why he spent so much time with Gohan.
I don't give a fuck about nationalism

>Cherry picking crimes
Personally I don't have the time to go and compile an image with all the hate crimes against blacks within the last century but I can assure you it's probably a lot, I have nothing against whites I have white friends but let's not pretend there's a reason for all this hate other than just "black skin bad".

you dont care about nationalism? how convenient for you given you are a biological alien. why dont you respect the people you live amongst? why should they respect you if you will not pay in kind?

I don't care about nationalism, I don't believe in god. I pay my taxes and stay out of trouble, I don't respect anyone unless they earn my respect. If I'm a nigger why do you yearn for my respect anyway? Very confusing thinking you got there.

>Smart

Highly doubt that

im saying that you think this is all about sex, and assume that because you are an alpha black that we are all jealous, and this is why people are racist. such feminine thinking is why blacks cant ever escape a shithole society. your thirst for pussy is drenched all over you and you stink. you have no manhood just an empty desire and submission to the pussy. pol really hates the feral beings being imported into the society whom are there for the sole purpose to destroy our way of life and turn us into slaves. we can see these things in 20/20 vision because we are "incels" who dont play the pussy game.

Attached: the correct graph.png (466x500, 38K)

Nobody wants your respect, nigger. We are confused on your smugness and ignorance to the obvious fact the media is ruining our societies by propping your shit culture on a pedestal.

Attached: 1541083281726.png (989x649, 971K)

>cherry picking
more like cotton picking

Attached: 1532620419926.jpg (251x242, 26K)

why do i yearn for youre respect? why the fuck do you live in my country? see what i mean here? your people are a rude guest whom hast decided to lodge in the house indefinately. you are trying to knock up my sisters and sell my brothers drugs. you act like this is normal and accuse people af hating you becaise of racism, when its blatant that the moral character of the average black is beyond barbaric.

And apparently insecure as fuck seeing as you decided to seek validation from a bunch of LARPing NEETs, If legit (probs not because pic and timestamp or gay) then actual /soc/ cam whores have more self respect then hateme fags.

Am I selling drugs to your brothers though you fucking retard, and if your sister wants to fuck me that ain't my problem. If this is purely a sex thing then fuckoff you insecure bastard.

"we are incels who don't play the pussy game" imagine actually typing this out

Point is gentlemen, I will breathe this air fuck any woman here and reap as much benefits as I can and there is NOTHING you can do about it. Eat my entire ass.

yeah maybe you arent but blacks are the most ruthless and corrupt people i have seen in this country bar the paki rapists and pimps. you have no idea what this country was like before the diversity patrol started rampaging across it. i know many blacks are assimilated but your insistance on bringing every fucker from africa over here with you is evil and has to be addressed.

ok buddy

Attached: 1513525748074.png (500x385, 228K)

imagine bragging on the internet like a fronting faggot

Attached: 1505919289773.jpg (656x785, 135K)

Except I'm not smuggling any blacks, and if you weren't brainwashed by Jow Forums you'd realize that African migration in the UK is very low. Most migrants are Arab or Indian or Pakistani.

LMAO Charlie in Flowers for Algernon never realized he was retarded, just like you'll never realize that you're nigger-tier retarded. That is perhaps the saddest thing in all the nigger world. I see you guys going into youtube and whatnot, thinking that being smart is a decision, so you use fucking insincere polite language as though that will somehow make your ideas more than they are, saying "excuse sir but I must disagree", but with a typical nigger flair that I have always been unable to capture, where you use simple stuff in the complete wrongestest way, and yet you're so self-assured ("um sweetheart what (clap) does (does) "Khemet" (black) mean??)
I wish that there were a way to make a person more intelligent just for a day or two so that they could then realize exactly what they are.

Let’s all be colorblind and support Donald Trump.

He's fucking green

Why?

>switches over to memeflag midway
Thanks for fucking with us user but do better next time.

pol just teaches white men to think like every other people. it actually deconditions people from social programming. im sorry you feel offended by the concept that whites dont want to watch you dance on their grave. i know that immigration is mostly from north africa and pakistan. i understand that blacks are largely assimilated, but the islamic tide is radicalising blacks just like asians. these people are setting up ethnostates in our country and commiting terroristic violence against us. what should i do? keep clapping along to grime beats and laugh as our country burns like you? fuk rite off.

Attached: 1507261170696.jpg (640x786, 121K)

Piccolo isn't black. He's a slug person with no dick.

>black
>good looking

pick one

Congratulations, OP. 110 IQ is quite a rarity for blacks.

Whatever you say bro, if I never mentioned I was black like I do most of the time on here you would just assume I'm white.
>Race is just a skin color
You said it not me