Mongolia

What is holding Mongolia back?
They have an average IQ of 101 and are located between two of the most powerful countries in the world. They have a massive country in terms of area, do not suffer from overpopulation and have a strong national and historical identity.
What's stopping them from being a first world country?

Attached: 4CD71EB8-9A85-4D03-ABA9-4D7324E90EC5-298-000000C20957B409.jpg (1440x960, 445K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_in_Mongolia
youtu.be/v4xZUr0BEfE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thousand years of nomadic culture, spent few hundred years under literal barbarians called manchus and the Soviets. Also pic related isn't mongol.

It's landlocked and while rich in mineral resources it has little timber and poor farmland.

It's also filled with mongolians.

strong nomadic culture, basically they are satisfied with just being animal herders. Most of them don't have big ambitions

I don't see anything wrong with that personally. They live off the Earth in a minimal way. They are also not Jewish slaves nor swarming and ruining other countries like the Chinese or other chinks

Why did you create Jow Forums?

Holy shit. I’ve never seen a Mongolian flag here

Nukes

They probably has other genetic traits that prevents them from forming a successful society. IQ is important but it's not everything.

I love how like one in every 10,000 flags here is a mongolian, and some faggot makes a thread about mongolia and this khanspawn gets the first post. are you just sitting on pol hitting f5 and cntrl+f=mongolia all day?

1. Can you please post a real mongol pic.
2. Huge fan, really want to visit Mongolia. Alot of respect for your history. My great grandmother was born in the Russian Empire but she had VERY central Asiatic features so likely either mongol or some kind of tatar genes.
3. How is the crime rate in Mongolia? Ive heard your people have a very strong collective consciousness like the Japanese so I figure it wouldn't be too high, that and your very sparsely populated.
4. How does your average Mongol feel about, white foreigners just visiting your nation for holidays (not stealing jobs) & Chinese, who I hear are hated because they steal jobs and they are fucking up the environment which is really affecting Mongolia.
5. How have been the result from the most recent elections. I watched them with interest only because I love Mongolia and I didn't want a bunch of fucking commies to win because I refuse to go to any nation under the control of a communist government, e.g China, Cuba, Nepal, Nicaragua, Venezuela and Indochina.
6. Oh and how often is the swastika used in Mongolia. Western media is anal about the Nazis so if anyone uses a swastika they flip their shit and their was a documentary on "Mongolian Neo-nazis", just seemed like nationalists to me just using their traditional symbols.
TLDR, Best wishes from Australia and Soviets & all other commies don't count as human.

Attached: RomanVonUngern-SternbergWasMyBoi.png (409x689, 140K)

You realise this is a mongolian fingerpainting board right?

RAREST OF FLAGS.

> Landlocked
> Between two second/third world countries

Yeah, no

Buryats are very violent.. The most violent minority in Russia, kill everything that moves.

I'm not sure if they are pure Mongols, but it seems it's the closest they have to relate to.

It would be a strong indicator that this is a slide thread, and the individual can fake their flag.

>Can you please post a real mongol pic.
pic related is mongolian BVLL
>Huge fan, really want to visit Mongolia
that's very nice, come any time
>How is the crime rate in Mongolia?
very low, but there was a case one or two years ago. A british tourist was robbed and killed by someone in the middle of nowhere, that caused nationwide turmoil
>How does your average Mongol feel about, white foreigners just visiting your nation for holidays
We're generally fine with whites. We don't give a shit about that foreigners are stealing our job or not as long as they aren't chinese.. Mongolians are lazy and incompetent
>How have been the result from the most recent elections
Bad. Mongolian People's party is not actually commies but are on the verge of losing their Parliament's upper house thanks to public backlash.
>Oh and how often is the swastika used in Mongolia
Very often. We have absolutely no problem with that

Attached: 1460337264570afa702c006.jpg (420x280, 94K)

>What's stopping them from being a first world country?

big mistake, look what happened to us

How come mongols didn't go full christian?

What is your dominant religion?

Attached: holy_trinity-1600x1200-1024x768.jpg (1024x768, 127K)

What's the deal with the Manchu?

Do Mongolians regard the Turks as distant descendants?

Number one reason why Mongols invaded is Mongolia has shitty farmland and harsh weather not suitable for crops

I have been on this Mongolian basket weaving forum for 7 years now and i am finally talking to a mongolian.

Thought on walls?

Jokes aside, what does your country do besides epic traditional horseriding, archery and fighting competitions?

buddhism, the youngest one on mongolian soil. There was a time we went full nestorian long before the tibetan bullshit. >en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_in_Mongolia
they vanished off into oblivion, so there is no big deal with manchus at this time. But from our point of view, they're no better than chinks

Quora has Mongolians.. They are present on the Internet overall just don't speak English. Music industry rivals that of bigger countries, comparable to Taiwanese maybe.

Mongolia going the way of the first world would mean the loss of their beautiful traditions, culture, and lifestyle, complete technological dependence, men becoming weaker, death of the family, etc.

Why the fuck would we wish this on a people?!

I'm a big fan of deliberate primitivism, so to speak. That is, the intentional limiting of technology in your lifestyle and society to prevent the corrosion of spirituality and tradition by materialistic modernism. Kind of like what the Amish do, minus letting 16 year olds free for a time to be degenerate (see outside life to make the choice of lifestyle), assuming that's actually true.

Attached: huntingbeatsfarming.jpg (864x487, 95K)

potentially informative thread on Jow Forums, how i miss those
thanks mongolian bro

I'd be happy to see Trump's wall is being built.
>what does your country do besides epic traditional horseriding, archery and fighting competitions
m-maybe the throat singing?

Do you ever listen to batzorig vaanchig? Also can you throat sing?

Attached: cad8608d641caffbd021ca948c2066ccc09209f81cec32c76479b6e60e4cd518_1.jpg (800x620, 96K)

100% agreed, but I want to leave this frozen hellhole asap
yes
>Also can you throat sing?
no, never tried that

>>Oh and how often is the swastika used in Mongolia
>Very often. We have absolutely no problem with that
Whats the problem with using one of your national symbols?

Attached: TsagaanKhas.png (1280x640, 31K)

Being a first world country is a guaranteed way to get niggers and jews.

seems like an excellent reason to not become a first world country.

Newfag

no

Nomadic culture is actually pretty sweet. You get to eat meat every day unlike settler cucks. Real meat not those 20% 'real' meat sausages.

1. Why do you want to leave? Do more people feel that way?

2. What do you do for a living?

3. Do you live in a city or some small village?

4. What do you hope to change or improve for future generations Mongolians?

>What is holding Mongolia back?
>strong national and historical identity.
You just said it, they are pastoral nomads and therefore they don't live in one place long enough to really get the prerequisites for industrialization going.

It used to be that nomadic people kicked the shit out of agricultural people because their way of life was basically the same as war. Logistics, horses, skills used for hunting etc could all be applied very effectively. But agriculture produces for excess food and that leads to better technology, centralized government, standing armies and nations.

look that wall, in the parliament's main chamber

Attached: 5a7d50d4c67cd1.81867036.jpg (600x400, 47K)

>We're generally fine with whites. We don't give a shit about that foreigners are stealing our job or not as long as they aren't chinese.. Mongolians are lazy and incompetent
Are your people okay with mexican immigrants?

Mongolia is already decent.

Like the population of Mongolia is 3 million and 1.5 million people live in Ulaanbataar itself. It's a sparsely populated country. Majority of Mongolian territory was annexed by China and more Mongolians live in Inner Mongolia Province of China than actual Mongolia itself.

Living in a yurt, in a completely rural area, with a few farm animals, an eagles to hunt foxes and shit...or live in a hellhole congested city full of niggers or mudslimes, working to pay off endless war debts, with 5G cooking us and ruining our DNA.
Maybe the 1st world thing is not actually progress.

their capital is the most polluted in the world and they rely 100% on coal power for energy, which is killing them.

Rare as fuck flag, and a nice looking one at that.

>Coal is killing people.
Good job spreading the climate hoax schmomo

Agreed. Ultimately wealth brings invaders, decadence, and other bullshit.

They are still living that Bronze Age life in many ways

>They have a massive country in terms of area, do not suffer from overpopulation and have a strong national and historical identity.

Yes. Because they're smart. You think becoming an Americanised pop-abortion run by the (((bankers))) is a goal? The things in your post seem like the goal.

Attached: 1528606153139.jpg (672x955, 223K)

R A R E
A
R
E

Mongolia is officially based & redpilled

Attached: MussoliniWasRight.jpg (535x780, 101K)

Its already a good country, they dont need to change

>Mongolians are lazy and incompetent
One of my dad's mates is a diplomat in Mongolia and this was his opinion as well.

probably too small population, also too rural

agreed as long as you keep the wilderness in your country and tourists out

I once met a girl from Mongolia and she was fucking gorgeous.

Attached: mongoltage.jpg (725x725, 259K)

"20% 'real' meat sausages"
What hell have you come from...?

R A R E
A
R
E

This. I like that the West has, or at least had some higher ambition with regards to pushing the boundaries of technology and humanity into new frontiers, but damn have we become controlled by our materialism in the worst way possible.

i think we even forgot about this part

Thread theme: youtu.be/v4xZUr0BEfE

We are doing just fine thank you.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.png (600x514, 227K)

based

Welcome to the first world, here's an avalanche of third world immigrants!

Newflag*

cool wall, hi from your western brother

cool wall, Hello from your western brothers!

i hate Jow Forums sometimes

>What's stopping them from being a first world country?
Lack of tree's and water. Also, Chinese intelligence agencies.

Maybe their IQ is so high they decided to reject modernity, who knows.

>the problem with Scotland is that it is full of Scots
Understood.

Attached: 10641D37-5E47-4761-8058-4774C5795D2E.jpg (500x715, 103K)

damn, something new on pol

Holy fuck rare flag. Now gibs reparations to us.

> why no Christ chuck.
It’s because they weren’t Vick’s that they had the largest land empire. Go lose another crusade to the dune coons.

>run by the (((bankers)))

Their Central Bank is Rothschild.

Iran, North Korea, Syria and Cuba are the only independent countries left on the planet.

They have literally one city in their "giant" country and it's not even that good. No infrastructure, no access to technology. Any African shithole country will be "first world" before these mongoloids.

Who cares? If they're happy living there in the culture, let them be. As Tucker put it "anyone who thinks you can measure a nations worth in GDP is an idiot"

>summerfags who dont understand proxyfags

hey don't talk like that about your ancestors

Not at all the reason despite being true

Aren’t most proxies and VPNs banked though? If it’s so easy post something from North Korea for me plz

Help us

Attached: UK Birmingham.png (615x593, 325K)

do you own a hoorog (snuff bottle)

Attached: l8AVaT5i.jpg (1960x1960, 271K)

>I don't see anything wrong with that personally.

Yeah, but that's not how you get economic development.

Why do bulgarians and other types from around there wear those same brown jackets all the time?

your kahngest

Genghis Khan was literally the most barbaric man in history you imbecile. You were the barbarians.

sounds more like they know how to be happy without the drama and decadence being first world would bring.

Can this little fella visit too? sounds relaly comfy , like the south of my country

Some people are just happy how they are.
Would you trade your world for his in the picture?

Absolutely incorrect. Read a fucking book. Genghis Khan did more to unite the world than any individual before or since.

Attached: retardtony.jpg (804x787, 126K)

Kek. Don't get any ideas, burger.

Attached: 1530867603631.png (318x388, 3K)

Actual answer they never had a history of civilization and didn't develop and elite caste. Civilization means you get an intellectual caste that focuses on science so variation in IQ increases and so does mathematical ability. Mongolians have a narrow bell curve and also lack that special sauce for science which was never selected for.

>Mongolia thread on mongolian basket weaving forum
>comfy and informative
Fantastic. Also I need to get a copy of the parlaiments main chamber as a wallpaper, aesthetic as fuck.

They're smart, they don't need to be a super power, they just want to stay comfy and traditional. And they're god damn right to.

its so weird. i got a mongolian gf just a couple weeks ago, first time in my life she is not white, and ive seen mongols posted twice in the last few days also for the first time on Jow Forums. whats going on?

it's the second great Mongolian invasion. Prepare your anus

>They have an average IQ of 101

I doubt that number, Tuvans and Buryats who are on the Mongol border are known to be in the low 90IQ. They are also the most violent and drunk minorities in Russia.

Attached: map-russia-iq-2017.png (2000x1070, 773K)

Any thoughts on why people around the Urals have a higher IQ than most of the country?

underrated

closer to whites. some mix breeding, information sharing, etc.