Is it normal for a 60 year old man to hang around with teenagers on the internet all day?

Is it normal for a 60 year old man to hang around with teenagers on the internet all day?

Attached: 300px-MisterMetokurProfile.jpg (300x300, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stream.me/theralphretort
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well I'm in my 30s, where does that leave me?

There's plenty of manchildren on steam. It's normal.

inb4 bratass poster

Isn’t he dead?

t. Don BasedGoy off Applebee's

As a 25 year old 13 year old boy I made sure Jim daddy groomed me extra hard I think my dick twitched and came a little when he was grooming me for the RWDS

Its been debunked.

>memeflag
Get the fuck out of here.

I'm 35 and am still here or listening to Ralph Retort. Donald Trump is an adolescent as well. It's totally fine.

Is this the new Belgian health minister meme?

I'm 35 and I watch fortnite streamers, its actually funny

comedy is for all ages

I've fucked your wife Sargon, not even joking.

Is your asshole still bleeding, Septic?

if it's ok for Hollywood it's ok for the internet

In the same boat.

Where is Ralph's new channel? I thought he got kicked off of Jew Tube.

stream.me/theralphretort

Thanks bud.

Jow Forums is a bunch of angry millennials, so most of us are 30 years olds

Jow Forums is where oldfag /b/tards go to retire.

when those retarded teens rain that bomb ass jewper chat money on you it doesnt really matter

>most of us are 30 years olds
pre-2016 that would be the case, but not after the great r/zionald invasion

Attached: pol_stats.png (1254x697, 86K)

Every day e-celebs disappears. Then a faggot like you appears and resummon them . This is because you have no thoughts of your own and you rely on the glowing screen for the scandal of the day. Rather than shut the fuck up, you gossip like a twelve year old girl. You do this every single day. You are everywhere spreading like cancer. If anybody gave a fuck about your expert analysis you'd be getting paid to do this. Nobody pays you to do what you do hours a day because you are fucking annoying. Not even people like you like you. You should literally commit suicide for the greater good.

The internet is not a kids' secret tree club.

you need to be 18 or older in some countries to use the internet children can literally never have spent more time on the internet than any adult.

Get on down to ram ranch you fucking faggot

No. You should be out hunting and fishing and reading books like a normal old man.

as it should be. I blocked all websites for my nephew on my second pc apart from agar.io, which he likes. He can also play online games, but theres' no internet browsing

You have to be 18 or over to play Call of Duty but that doesn't stop parents letting their kids play it, same applies to the internet.

Metocuck and his faggy fans are pathetic

Sure, why not. He's probably retired and you fags have nothing better to do.

What else are you going to do when you're retired? Play Golf?

Attached: sk8fast-eata$$.jpg (871x625, 231K)

Lies! He's 88 years old.

yeah, it's called Jow Forums