>SoS Pompeo on CNBC 1/7/19
youtu.be/7_3yfJj74Eo
>CEAChair Hassett on FBN 1/7/19
youtu.be/dDBC5XrGY0g
>CommSec Wilburine on CNBC 1/7/19
youtu.be/Q6cxDjPE9h0

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Attached: AP_18359751225153.jpg (2400x1600, 547K)

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/immigration/2018/03/22/gop-democrats-fully-fund-border-wall-jordanians/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MAGA!

MAGA

Hope things go well for Brazil.

Make America Great Again, forever.

What's so terrible about being part of an ethnic minority in the US?

I mean, it's not like minorities are treated unfairly in the US, right?

Haters deserve love too. They cant help that they are fucked up.

Attached: 2.png (1920x1080, 1.08M)

Did Trump declare an emergency or say the military would build the wall? Quick rundown please!

AWOO~

Attached: cute_pyrite.gif (540x360, 107K)

Good morning, /ptg/.

Attached: 1539932649159.png (512x433, 41K)

Northeast is fucking burning right now, there are three factions planting bombs on bridges and some highways, burning buses, the joke is that their governors are leftists and are begging for help from the federal government that they refused to even take part on the inauguration.

Shitty groups.

Ok, can someone help me with this fucking problem? So say you have a hat of all the days of the week except Monday, and you had two picks. What is the conditional probability that you pick a second weekend day if you picked a weekend day first?

Attached: 1547006027059.jpg (1000x404, 130K)

No, he spoke in a mild tone about wanting support for a bill.

Any Hilldawgs here?

Attached: 26C80433-BB34-4ECC-AF10-244C3676974C.jpg (1090x801, 203K)

Attached: meme.png (700x497, 133K)

Didn't take kindly to desegregating those prisons, huh?

Dandy. Thats the 1.5 million man commie militia I've heard of isnt it?

Muh left right spectrum

Attached: images (21).jpg (244x207, 10K)

top fucking kek

Attached: 1523113703000.jpg (400x384, 13K)

Attached: MDIwNzM5MzI5MjI.jpg (629x785, 201K)

1 out of 6.

Because only one group contributes and eventually there wont be enough of us to keep it afloat. Nigs and Spics are treated better here than their own homes.

Attached: sample-8f7e7bb27ab87dffaaae7e5432c63766.jpg (758x999, 75K)

that has nothing to do with scare tactics, there are just rules preventing you from taking everything out of your account, like weekly withdrawal limits. if things go to shit, then they'll do like they did in Greece, you can't outjew them

this is nice meme

> Please fund 1/5 of my wall I know I had a supermajority and didn't do shit but please

Trump 2020 amirite

i only have one hat.
sorry cant help.

>Didn't take kindly to desegregating those prisons, huh?
If they mingle them on prisons, they will kill themselves between them until there is only one faction, the population in general doesn't lose much with this but the ones left standing will still cause problems.
>Thats the 1.5 million man commie militia I've heard of isnt it?
No, those are the land invaders

>supermajority

Why do you have to lie? You know full well he needed 60 votes in the senate for funding. they had 51 at best.

kek

Attached: kba7ws6vu0j01.png (779x767, 1.2M)

No, because he picked a weekend day on the first time, so there is only one weekend day, and five total days left. So 1 out of 5.

I hope Trump gets his wall AND keeps this sham government shut the fuck down.

Attached: 200.gif (267x200, 319K)

>supermajority

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 48K)

>Why do you have to lie? You know full well he needed 60 votes in the senate for funding. they had 51 at best.
Hm, no, sweetie, he could have read Siege and Crossed the Rubicon, sugarbuns.
You know the guy is being facetious, just ignore him.

danke

>Doesn't know you can nuke the rules and pass with 51 at any time

Attached: D47Bb1q.jpg (638x480, 30K)

"why would they do that"?
will that question be asked by the people who arn`t involved with the protests?
will that bring to light anything when people go looking?

Sorry, missed that Monday wasn't in there, you are correct.

A mild tone? It was a weak speech. Honestly, touting invaders getting raped or whatever as the reason we need to secure the border? Talk about bad optics.

yeah because that worked so well for dems after they got out of power

I know you never followed politics before le god emperor but you only need 51 if you actually care

Attached: images.png (236x214, 7K)

didnt they also have some reps who didnt want it?

They just elected a fascist retard, who as far as I know wants to give guns to everyone and actually appointed a UChicago retard as his Finance Minister.

Here in Mexico, since we are a century ahead of the sudaca retards down in South America, we already tried that meme and it left us with 250,000 deaths in 12 years and an average GDP growth of 2%. Now, imagine how many more deaths there'll be in Brazil given the fact that they already have a higher homicide rate than Mexico and an even shittier economy.

Things won't go well for Brazil.

But we can't do that because we're Principled Conservatives™

Yeah no wall is better I'm glad he focused on bi partisan stuff like a nigger jailbreak bill

Attached: 1510401309711.png (376x309, 126K)

Dems, if they get SM power back, will 100% nuke everything. They will race policy through the doors as fast as possible

Attached: Tsuyu_Asui_Character_Art_5_Smash_Tap.png (720x1280, 1.07M)

Guys, rate my haiku.

Fat brown fingers type
Greasy spic pounding keyboard
Eighty two IQ

Corker, Flake, McCain, Collins, Murkowski, toss in some other faggots that wouldn't vote for anything and are just playing political games and there you have it, your 51 are gone and the democrats will rape you the next time they have those 51.

Who knows he never even made them vote

Maga 2020

Attached: download (6).jpg (244x207, 11K)

Blame Mitch not Trump, hes the one who said he wasn't going to invoke the nuclear option for that.

>Flake and McCain would have passed the wall

Attached: 1542435971931.png (990x682, 580K)

Don't forget this doozy from the Omnibus arc:

breitbart.com/immigration/2018/03/22/gop-democrats-fully-fund-border-wall-jordanians/

All the money in the world for sandniggers and kikes, not so much for the security of our own country.

of course. at least half the r senators are traitors and shills. they have to pretend to support trump now because they will get voted out if they don't but they are still all working against him and the people.

Keep making excuses, I'm used to it from /ptg/

1. You can change them back at anytime after even 1 day
2. Democrats will have a supermajority forever in the next 20 years because of demographic change

Fucking stupid nigger

I didn't know Trump could force people to vote his way. Man what a dick!

To be fair, you can hardly call whatever Brazil was a year ago a country. It was worse than the middle east when it comes to murders, drugs and political corruption.

Mexico has always been missing an important component of civilization. They aren't white. Yes you have some "spaniard" mixtures in that dirt nation but sadly light skin spics arent European. Brazil still has some whites left, so they have a shot.

>199218135 (You)
Weren't you moving to Hungary with your qt gf just last thread?

>supermajority forever in the next 20 years because of demographic change
yeah, all of those ultra-liberal third worlders will always vote dim because they are atheists who love abortion and the gays ... said only rich white idiot liberals who the only "POC" they have ever talked to are their servants

Attached: 1529206102563.gif (480x366, 858K)

The fucking cope. Trump could've tweeted everyday about the cucks and traitors and got them primaried or done an address to rhe nation once a week about it. He did nothing. Fucking brain-dead idiots will suck his cock regardless. He could've literally told his supporters to match on McConnells office. You faggots are absolutely pathetic, worse then talking to a child. I'm sure he'll build it eventually.. .

>playing fair with people whom'st've don't play fair, ever

Trying to you nigger. It's hard because I'm working class

Fucking McCain and Flake wouldn't give half a fucking shit about ANYTHING Trump or his supporters did, so what the fuck are you going to do with 49 senators? fucking nothing you dumb ass.

This is your brain on /ptg/

The finn kike pretending to be a Mexican and the two black pill pillow biters. Trump really rustled these fag's jimmies tonight, huh?

>anti-Trump shill spamming Trumpgen screeching about "cope"
ahahahahahahaha

>got them primaried
>worse then talking to a child
senators serve six year terms. shit for brains

Read the post again you pilpuling faggot mutt. He could have done addresses to the nation every week or tweeted out a list of people to primary in the midterms holy fuck you faggots are impossible to talk to, I've never met more retarded niggers in my life, it's unbelievable

So instead Trump has to grovel and beg a Congress that feels the exact same way because he's a weak bitch with zero balls who won't use his own powers at his disposal to even get a fence built.

>1 post by this ID

not all the senator go for election on midterms faggot

Yes

This is the weakest the shills have ever been in 3 years.
Feels good man

>What were the midterms

Sessions cut their funding when he shut down those dark web markets.

These retards have nothing.

>1 post by this ID

Oh really fuckface? I had no idea. Again /ptg/ has to be all 12 year olds, there is no way adults are this retarded

Their retardation is truly astounding

holy fucking shit. you are really a retard. SIX YEAR TERMS. learn something about how US government works before you try to troll faggot.

Jow Forums rides Trump's dick every day and they cuck themselves
>Jow Forums doesn't have $6 in their bank account and all they do is worship a gold toilet shitting faggot that serves up his dick to everyone every day

Attached: 1509760175006.jpg (600x481, 92K)

>shillfaggots having any power here
lol

Attached: 1518752184597.png (500x449, 57K)

So far we've had Finnkike pretending to care about whites, him on his spic proxy sperging out all night because nobody would give him any (You)s, Eva showing why autism is his superpower and a couple of discordfags giving (You)s to each other
I think it's safe to say we're in Shillcon 3

It's fucking bad when a meme flag has to call you out for having shit for brains

Says the faggot rocking a memeflag to hide his Isreali one.

And now imagine how many more homicides there'll be when Bolsonaro fulfills his campaign promises of giving guns to everyone and encourages the police to use lethal force more frequently.

>muh Brazil is white
Nice meme.

You see pic related, sweetie?

Those 2 white males on the pic were Finance Ministers of Mexico when the economy was growing at an average rate of 2%, the one on the left is of German descent and the one on the right is of Irish descent.

Mexico has always been ruled by rich white males, see what they have done to the country.

Attached: Carstens-Meade-reuters.jpg (770x420, 30K)

So there were no GOP senators up for re election in 2018? Oh wait.......

Attached: FT_16.01.25_NextAmerica_1965_20651.png (420x430, 12K)

im not.

There are really only four outcomes right?

1) National Emergency
2) Dems Totally Caves
3) Trump Totally Caves
4) Compromise

What is the percentage likelihood of each outcome?

Attached: 1451203548575.png (1200x1200, 92K)

1) 0%
2) 0%
3) 100%
4) 0%

Enjoy trading amnesty for a fence.

1) 0%
2) 1%
3)90%
4) 9%

The way you have been treated well by this country and still whine and take advantage leads white Americans in large numbers to suspect that if you ever became a majority you would only do more of the same on a greater scale. And past a certain point jose, though we care for you, we just can no longer afford you.

9. and the only 2 who would publicly oppose trump resigned. if they support you in public there is not really anything you can do about them.

Why are Mexicans so short and fucking ugly?

drumpf will cuck like always

Attached: 1522797485288.jpg (480x360, 56K)

Depends on how you define each of those.

1)30%
2)0%
3)0%
4)70%

If passing a bill that funds Trump's wall counts as totally caving change the 70% to 2

Dems totally caving I mean passing the bill that passed the house

Ahhh if only he could have used the office of the presidency and his base as pressure to make a senator bring a bill for the wall and then know who'd vote yay or nay. Fucking brain-dead faggot