New MKUltra program?

I'm going to specifically refer to the curious case of Jason Dalton, the Uber driver who went on a rampage in 2016 and killed 6 people while still working and who just pleaded guilty to all charges yesterday. However, I'd also like this to be a broad topic. Which strange happenings do you think are a result of some mind control program and why? Please provide coherent reasoning and circumstantial evidence to support your theory, no wild speculation please.

Glowniggers, faggots, and kikes will undoubtedly show up with their
>fuck off back to schizo
But note that this post is on-topic and belongs on this board. This has nothing to do with the paranormal, is politically relevant, and Dalton's guilty plea is in the news right now.

Anyway, on to Dalton. Keep in mind that he is a married man with children and has no history of mental illness, drug abuse, or a criminal record. This guy seems to have been MKUltra'd in some way. While working as an Uber driver, he seems to receive a call with a triggering message from CIA niggers which causes him to go on his rampage. He claims the app on his phone changed and forced him to do this and that he was not in control. There is still no apparent motive.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Kalamazoo_shootings

>During the drive, Dalton received a call, and after finishing, he allegedly "started driving crazy".

Phone takes a hold of him, he goes back to normal after:
>After his arrest, Dalton confessed to committing the shootings.[34] However, he blamed his actions on his Uber mobile app, claiming that its symbol resembled that of the Order of the Eastern Star, and that it took over his body during the events after he pressed the button of a new app resembling the Devil when it abruptly popped up.[4][35][36] He later said that he was no longer experiencing these problems.[37] Police indicated that he had no known criminal history[38] or mental health record.[39]

[1/4] Continued on next post.

Attached: -.jpg (1600x2400, 451K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unv.is/https://www.mlive.com/business/west-michigan/index.ssf/2016/02/gun_owner_describe_purchase_by.html
unv.is/https://www.wjtv.com/news/police-jason-dalton-said-uber-app-controlled-him-like-a-i/
scribd.com/doc/304723238/Jason-Dalton-s-Interview-With-Kalamazoo-Police
unv.is/https://www.npr.org/2019/01/07/683019959/former-uber-driver-pleads-guilty-to-2016-killing-rampage-in-michigan
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/196342755/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/191876821/#191878278
youtube.com/watch?v=A8z5tFUhVio
businessinsider.com/chan-zuckerberg-research-implantable-brain-device-primates-2018-12
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

[2/4] Continued.

unv.is/https://www.mlive.com/business/west-michigan/index.ssf/2016/02/gun_owner_describe_purchase_by.html

Dalton was normal and happy when he went to go buy the guns:
>A few hours before he went on a deadly shooting spree, Jason Dalton stopped at Southwick's, a gun and ammo shop, in Plainwell.
>"He was very normal when he came in," Southwick said. "I greeted him and asked how he was doing. I hadn't seen him a while. He said he was doing good and he was enjoying the weather."
>"He was smiling and joking around, and he did a one-armed hug to my manager and told him to have a good day," Southwick said. "That was it."

So the CIA niggers may have been tracking him and knew he was buying guns, which led to the triggering by phone later on.

unv.is/https://www.wjtv.com/news/police-jason-dalton-said-uber-app-controlled-him-like-a-i/

>Jason Dalton, 45, told police after he was arrested following the Feb. 20 shooting spree that his Uber app took him over "like artificial intelligence that can tap into your body," the documents show.
>Dalton was working as an Uber driver between the shootings of which he's accused. He told police that it was when the app changed from red to black that he began having problems, according to the documents.
>He told investigators that while he's not a killer, he knows he killed.
>Of the three shooting scenes that night in February, he told police he couldn't recall the shooting at the Seelye Kia dealership. However, the documents show, he remembered the shooting at the Cracker Barrel and that he "never even aimed."

Whatever the CIA niggers were using to keep him in his trance conveniently changed when he was confronted with police:
>Dalton told police he didn't get into a shootout with them because the app color went from black to red, the police report stated.
>He also told police he was seeing himself outside his body.

[2/4] Continued on next post.

Attached: MKUltra.jpg (960x720, 122K)

[3/4] Continued.

Here is his interview with the police:

scribd.com/doc/304723238/Jason-Dalton-s-Interview-With-Kalamazoo-Police

He was calm, well-mannered and coherent after the incident and answered the police's questions and complied with requests. He was a new employee for Uber. Mentions Masonic connections:
>I informed Dalton that he appears to be a pleasant person and he thanked us for being so nice to him.
>Dalton said that it knows everything and when I asked what it was he said whatever Uber is attached to.
>Dalton said that he just signed up for Uber just last Thursday and was picking up fares in between work assignments from his regular job at an insurance company. Dalton then went on to talk about the Masons and the Eastern Star symbol...
>I asked Dalton what the Eastern Star meant and he said it was Masonic. Dalton then said that his grandmother was in the Eastern Star and his grandfather was in the Masons.

>Dalton said it also told him to be available all the time. Sgt. McGhee asked Dalton if it told him to do anything differently tonight than it has in the past and he said it wasn't like a telling, it was more like a control. Dalton said that he doesn't want to come across as being a crazy person, that's why he was pleading the fifth earlier.
>Dalton then told us that it feels like it is coming from the phone itself and he didn't know how to describe that.
>Dalton said that as he was sitting there with us, it was almost like artificial intelligence that can tap into your body.

>Dalton said that he understands now how the other mass shootings take place. Dalton explained how he has experienced a full body takeover, that is how he can understand the other mass shootings.
>I asked Dalton how many guns he owns and he said that he owns quite a few. Dalton proceeded to tell us that he couldn't imagine when he had bought them all that he would use them in this manner.

[3/4] Continued on next post.

Attached: good goy.jpg (666x716, 131K)

[4/4] Continued.

Recent news, Dalton pleads guilty despite his lawyer's advice:
unv.is/https://www.npr.org/2019/01/07/683019959/former-uber-driver-pleads-guilty-to-2016-killing-rampage-in-michigan

>Dalton's motive remains a mystery. Kalamazoo County prosecutor Jeff Getting told the AP "everybody wants to know" what drove Dalton to indiscriminately kill six bystanders
>"After Dalton's arrest, police quoted him as saying a 'devil figure' on Uber's app was controlling him on the day of the shootings," the AP said.
>Days after the shooting, Uber confirmed that Dalton had passed a company background check and that there was no evidence that any warning flags were missed. Police also confirmed Dalton had no criminal record.
>According to the AP, Solis advised Dalton not to plead guilty. But in the end, Dalton determined he "wanted to spare families more grief during a trial."

Note that he doesn't drink, doesn't smoke, doesn't do drugs, and he wasn't and still isn't on any medication. If you apply Occam's Razor, it really does begin to seem like something on his smartphone actually caused him to chimp out. He was also picking up Uber fares in the middle of it, which is quite odd for someone who decides to do something like this premeditated.

So either this guy, a seemingly normal guy with a wife and kids and no prior history of anything, went """crazy""" all of a sudden and went on a shooting spree and then went back to normal immediately after...
Or he was specifically targeted by the CIA niggers or someone else to carry this out.
What other happenings do you think are a result of this possible new MKUltra program?

Attached: Golem.jpg (480x640, 62K)

Actually could be mkultra, the talk about being taken over by the devil or a demon fits into it.
If someone is interested here is all i have on MKUltra and similar stuff
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/196342755/

The out of body experience can be induced through inflicting heavy trauma which is also a method found mkultra practices which by the way have a close tie to satanic ritual abuses where you get the relation to the talk of being possesed by demons

But this guy seems to have lived a normal life prior? How was this trauma inflicted? It seemed to all be coming from his iPhone

His grandparents were masons (eastern star being the thot ofshoot). Chances are they sold his asshole out (literally as sodomy is used for satanic ritual abuse and from what i can tell also normal mkultra) to rise up in ranks. In that case he was abused heavily since a child. Eventually this can result in trauma induced dissociative identity disorder commonly known as multiple personality disorder to distance himself from what is done to him and likely he had to do (stories of girls being forced to kill animals or even their own newborn). After the personality shattered into multiple ones you implement a trigger, for example always abusing when wearing a specific shirt, goving a certain signal before it, auditory, visual, both or something else entirely and condition it to be absolutely obedient by heavy punishment at the slightest dissobedience and something positive when doing something right. So by applying the trigger you make the desired and controlled personality emerge to the front. Based on the story it could be the pentagram of the eastern star, maybe something in the überapp, maybe his phone was hacked so his uber app does transmit the trigger.

Demons. They love making this stuff happen. But don’t worry. Yahweh will fix this. Revelation 21:4.

Possible, but wouldn't they have figured out a way to successfully control someone without prior physical access by now?

user the American government can remotely manipulate your body as if it were their own, and likely perceive as you do.

Why this fascination with ridiculous things like "trigger words" when you are surrounded by technology that would have been unthinkable even 50 years ago?

Attached: 1492665265907.gif (501x585, 212K)

not direct controll over the body, they did make some experiments with animals to remotecontroll them through devices in their brain, but that requires physical access, as well as the typical monarch programming.
they can influence people through electromagnetic radiation, the media, chemicals (like flouride in the water and all the other bullshit in the food. think about how many mass shooter were on psycho pharmaca) and even the language used, but these are more subtle programmings meant to make you passive, docile, maybe switch around your worldviews a bit by feeding wrong information supporting shit that doesnt help you at all because you think it does, planting certain thoughts into your mind with subliminals, but they all are just small nudges towards a direction that come together. what the guy did however was something going completely against his own way and morals. you cant achive such a 180 just by sending over something on the phone. at least not as far as i know and believe

Demons don't exist, and if you're going to argue they do then that discussion does belong on It seems like elites use the idea of demons to create fear, however, and this could be why they're commonly brought up when a type of mind control is suspected. Or that when someone knows they are doing something they consider evil, they think of demons.

>user the American government can remotely manipulate your body as if it were their own, and likely perceive as you do.
I'm going to need sources and reasoning behind this.

I also didn't mean to imply that all they used in Dalton's case were "trigger words". There was something else that phone was doing to him that caused him to lose control.

>I'm going to need sources and reasoning behind this.

Every day of my life, no days off. I don't even know it's the government for sure. It could be aliens fucking with me, but I do know they can also manipulate animals.

With the flip of a switch you can completely terrorize a population with directed energy weapons. It is called "the ultimate terror" for good reason.

The things in this image are probably mostly side effects of outdated technology rather than intended effects. With the kind of manipulation of bodily organs you can accomplish the list of symptoms is basically infinite, so the chart has basically zero value except to convince normies that it is possible.

Attached: effects.jpg (800x1134, 460K)

Attached: 1532440584615.jpg (300x442, 58K)

>Demons don't exist
wrong, people just got more comfier recently calling them ays or extraterretrials

if OP wants i can post about 5 pastas tying MKUltra to the alien phenomena, chakra system, circumcissions etc

Attached: crowley lam quote.png (500x522, 140K)

Oh!

Actually, I do have an article that made it into hustler magazine that goes into more detail.

uhh well, maybe I don't. I posted them on Jow Forums let me google for the archive

If they can influence people and program them in subtle ways, why is it that much of a stretch to say they've figured out how to do the 180 case using more advanced techniques?

I asked for sources and your reasoning is personal and anecdotal. Care to go a bit deeper into it? You sound like a typical schizo.

Let's not get into demons, this isn't /x/. This post refers to a specific occurrence which is in the news now and I'm looking for more rational explanations, not paranormal.

>hustler magazine
Don't even bother. Try a scientific journal instead

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/191876821/#191878278

--P. 104--
"Man Hallucinates, Says Microwaves Are Murdering Him,"
reported the March 21, 1979, edition of the Los Angeles Herald Examiner. The subject of tbe article, electronics engineer Leonard Kille,
claimed his brain had been destroyed in mind-control experiments by CIA-sponsored psychiatrists Vernon Mark of Boston City Hospital and
UCLA's Frank Ervin. Kille was a coinventor of the Land camera, named for Edwin Land of the Polaroid Corporation. A veteran researcher in
government-sponsored mindcontrol programs, Land had founded the Scientific Engineering Institute (SEI) on behalf of the CIA.
In July 1968 at South Vietnam's Bien Hoa Hospital, SEI teams had implanted electrodes in the skulls of Vietcong prisoners of war in
experimental attempts to direct the behavior of brain-wired subjects by remote control. Upon completion of the experiments, the POWs
were shot and cremated by a company of Green Berets. In 1966 Kille suspected that his wife was having an affair. She denied it;
he flew into rages. A psychiatrist interpreted Kille's anger as a "personality pattern disturbance" and referred him to Mark and Ervin
for neurological tests. Although Mark and Ervin described Kille's behavior as "dangerous," Kille's most violent outburst consisted of
throwing tin cans at his wife (he missed). Hospitalized by order of the psychiatrists, Kille was involuntarily subjected to experimental brain surgery.

During the touch-and-go operation, electrical strands were implanted in Kille's brain. Each strand was studded with approximately 20 electrodes.
Only after installation of the apparatus was Kille enlisted to sign his official consent to the procedure; the electrodes were already in place,
zapping his brain. Following the nightmarish operation, Dr. Peter Breggin of the Center to Study Psychiatry, an ombudsman ofpsychiatric abuses,
investigated Kille's case and found-despite Mark's and Ervin's reports of therapeutic success-that the post-op patient was
"totally disabled and subject to nightmarish terrors that he will be caught and operated on again at the Massachusetts General Hospital."
In 1971,a hospitalattendantdiscovered Kille holdinga metalwastebasketover his head to "stop the microwaves.
"A sympathetic doctor at Boston's VA hospital, where Kille was transferred, ordered for him "a large sheet of aluminumfoil so he may fashion
a protective helmet for himself." Uninformed that Kille had been fitted with electrodes, the VA doctors diagnosedhim asa delusionalparanoiac.
According to Kille, Mark and Ervin controlled his moods by remote electronic stimulation. "They turn me up or tum me down," Kille insisted.

* * * In the 1920s, the development of the electroencephalograph
(EEG)-an apparatus for detecting and recording brain waves-offered brain physiologists the key to unlock the mysteriesof the body's pivotal organ of thought,
intellect and personality. While giving hope for a specific means of mapping mental-healthailments, the newfound electrical pattern to brain function also
opened a monstrous Pandora's box: possible radio control of the mind. In 1934 Doctors E. L. Chaffee and R. U. Light published"A Method for Remote Control
of Electrical Stimulation of the Nervous System," an introductory monograph on electromagneticmind-control methodology. That same year,
electromagnetic-response (EMR) researcher Dr. Jose Delgado of Cordoba, Spain, climbed into a bullring aJld,withthepush of a button, triggered an electrode
implanted in the brain tissue of a charging bull,halting the beastin itstracks.
Also in 1934, Russian physiologist L. L. Vasiliev published "Critical Evaluation of the Hypnogenic Method," an article detailing the experimentsof
Dr. 1. F. Tomashevsky in remote-radio control of the human brain "at a distance of one or more rooms and under conditions where the participant would not
know or suspect that she would be experimented upon." Reported Vasiliev, "One such experiment was carried out in a park with the subject at a distance.
A post-hypnotic mental suggestion to go to sleep was complied with within a minute." The CIA created an EMR laboratoryat Allan Memorial,
a Montreal, Canada, research facility created in 1943.

The heart of Allan Memorial's Radio Telemetry Laboratory (a telemeter is an electrical apparatusfor measuring a quantity, transmitting the result by
radio to a distantstation, and there indicating or recording it) was called the Grid Room. In tbe Grid Room, an involuntary subject would be strapped
into a chair, by force if necessary. Violent resistance was quelled with curare, the powerful plant extract used in arrow poisons by South AmericanIndians
and in medicine to produce muscular paralysis.From a head bristling with elec

--P. 113--
[Elec]trodes and transducers. the subdued subject's brain waves would be beamed to a nearby reception room crammed with voice analyzers and radio receivers cobbled
together by laboratory assistant Leonard Rubenstein. Rubenstein, a man who lacked professional medical credentials, believed passionately in the political
uses of mind control.
Experiments at Allan Memorial's telemetry lab, he declared, would one day help governments "keep tabs on people without their knowing."
"De-pauerning"-the systematic annihilation of a subject's mind and memory-was accomplished at Allan Memorial with heavy doses of LSD, barbiturate-induced
comas lasting up to 65 days and electroconvulsive therapy administered at 75 times the customary dose for psychiatric therapy.
Following depauerning, "psychic driving"-the repetition of a recorded message for] 6 hours a day-programmed the freshly emptied mind.
In 1965 the New York Times reported obscure EMR experiments secretly funded by the government under the front-page headline: "Mind Control Coming, Scientist Warns."

Americans are the dumbest fucks I swear

Quoted in the article, University of California psychology professor Dr. David Krech cautioned,
"EMR research may carry witb it even more serious implications than the achievements of the atomic physicists." Earlier, a 1963 CIA-issued manual prepared
on the study of Radio-Hypnotic Intra-cerebral Control (RHIC) explained: "When a part of your brain receives a tiny electrical impulse from outside
sources, such as vision, hearing, etc., an emotion is produced-anger at the sight of a gang of boys beating an old woman, for example.
The same emotions of anger can be created by artificial radio signals sent to your brain by a controller. You could instantly feel the same white hOLanger without
any apparent reason." Richard Helms, Plans Director for the CIA, oversaw military-oriented EMR research pursuing the possible transmission of strategic
subliminal messages into the aggregate minds of enemy populations.
In a 1964 memo to the Warren Commission regarding the possibility that Lee Harvey Oswald had been a mind-controlled assassin, Helms outlined the existence
of "biological radio communication." "Cybernetics [the science of communication and control theory that is concerned with the study of automatic
control systems, such as the brain and mechanical-electrical communications]," Helms admitted, "can be used in molding of a child's character, the
inculcation of knowledge and techniques, the amassing of experience, the establishment of social behavior patterns ... all functions which can be summarized as
control of the growth processes of the individual."

get some you fat pansy bitch

A subsequent CTA directive, summarized in a brochure on "cybernetic technique" distributed by Mankind Research Unlimited, an EMR study facility in
Washington, D.C., detailed the CIA's development of a "means by which information of modest rate can be fed to humans utilizing other senses than sight
or hearing." According to the brochure, the CIA's cybernetic technique, "based on Eastern European research," involved beaming information via radio frequencies
to individual human nerve cells. The purpose, the directive stated, was "the enhancement of a subject's mental and physical performance." * * * In 1965,
the Department of Defense (DOD) discovered that the American embassy in Moscow was being purposely irradiated by the Russians with massive levels of
microwaves.
By that time, the DOD's secretive Advance Research Projects Agency (ARPA) at the Walter Reed Army Institute of Research in the nation's capital had
itself developed a prodigious arsenaJ of electromagnetic weapons. Doctor Jose Delgado-whose current work with radio waves was underwritten by the
CIA and Navy-believed scientists could trans form, shape, direct and robotize humankind.
"The great danger of the future," Delgado warned, "is that we will have robotized human beings who are not aware that they have been robotized."

Baffled by the cause and intent of the microwave saturation at the embassy in Moscow, officials of the American intelligence community consulted
experts on the biologicaJ effects of the radiation, Recalls Dr. Milton Zaret, a leading microwave scientist later recruited by "Pandora," a
code-named CIA project for the study of radio-frequency-directed brain response, "The CIA inquired whether I thought electromagnetic radiation beamed
at the brain from a distance could affect the way a person might act, and if microwaves could be used to facilitate brainwashing or to break down
prisoners under investigation." The State Department elected to keep the socalled Moscow Signal a secret from American Embassy employees-and

>Schizo proceeds to spam the thread instead of follow the discussion

Attached: whatever.png (550x550, 116K)

forgive the obviously verbose article, fucking Hustler.

--P. 120--
studied the side-effects of the radiation instead.
Ambassador Walter J. Stoessel Jr., a long-time American diplomat in the Soviet Union, whose office was situated in the magnetic beam's center,
succumbed by stages to blood disease, bleeding eyes, nausea and lymphoma. State Department employees Charles Bohlen and Llewellyn Thompson fell
prey to cancer. Tbe existence of the Soviet beam was finally acknowledged by the U.S. in 1976, in response to a report by syndicated columnist Jack Anderson.
Officially, the State Department concluded that the microwave saturation of the embassy served not to brainwash, but to activate bugging devices in the walls.
However, Dr. Zaret, after conducting his own tests, deduced that the Moscow Signal was psychoactive.
"Whatever other reasons the Russians may have had [for irradiating the American embassy]," posits Zaret, "they believed the beam would modify the behavior of personnel."
* * * Back in 1956, geophysicists R. E. Holzer and O. E. Deal, detected naturally occurring electromagnetic signals in the auditory range that were produced by thunderstorms.
With little variation, most of the electromagnetic bursts were metered at 25 to 130 cycles per second, with a very low attenuation rate. In other words, lightning discharges
could be picked up anywhere in the world as "magnetic noise" on the extremely low frequency (ELF) radio dial. Two years later, Dr. Allan Frey, a biophysics researcher conducting
studies at General Electric's Advanced Electronics Center at Cornell University (~U1d a contractor for the U.S. Office of Naval Research), published a "technical note" in Aerospace

fuck off kike, we need more copies of this article floating around

Then just post the fucking article. We don't need 8 posts of pasta spam from a fucking porn magazine.

>why is it that much of a stretch to say they've figured out how to do the 180 case using more advanced techniques?
it isnt, im just not aware of any methods. i can just talk about which i know, and im not aware that this is possible.

>Let's not get into demons, this isn't /x/
when the ruling class consists of satanic pedophiles making childsacrifices to moloch, talking with the dead (as admittedly hillary does as bill said), then i would say demons suddenly become a political issue. especially if you consider how many music stars sing about being possessed by demon or hearing voices. one of these example would be eminem who went into rehab because of his drugs and came out completely different having this song
youtube.com/watch?v=A8z5tFUhVio
about some demon or devil taking over controll of his body.
even more so when the ay phenomena has the same basic charecteristics of that of demonic possession and all the people talking about ayys and them bringing technology and shit being involved with the same satanic pedophiles.
if this would be /x/ i wouldnt bother bringing this up as they are all faggots, but Jow Forums is better in /x/ than /x/ and since satanists took over the governments this makes it Jow Forums. but well, your thread.

as you wish

Attached: 1.jpg (775x962, 385K)

oh..

you do realize this article was before the internet, right?

Attached: 2.jpg (769x963, 359K)

Attached: 3.jpg (766x962, 341K)

Attached: 4.jpg (763x959, 393K)

imagine being a real journalist and the only way to get your story heard is to post it in between hustler magazine smut and shitty comics

I'm well aware of Alex Jones' talking points. I'm not arguing that there seems to be a link between the idea of demons and the Jews/elites. But that doesn't necessarily mean they exist; all it means is that they believe in them or use the idea to their advantage. A better discussion would be centered on why the idea is so prevalent at the higher tiers of society, not whether we can show that they're real.

>comic about the Clintons being the biggest pieces of shit to ever stain American history

fitting

I wrote OP to either see if there were more rational explanations to Dalton's behavior, or if there were other happenings that could be linked to a possible new, more advanced MKUltra program. No surprise though that the thread has attracted spammers and schizos who want to talk about demons and shit.

Attached: fuckin schizo boomers.png (733x881, 444K)

I literally made the image you're using to shill against me.

Fucking kikes.

Attached: 100_1979.jpg (1382x778, 203K)

>I literally made the image
Prove it faggot.

Also
>Doesn't understand what shill means
>Everyone I don't like is a Jew!

fuck off back to schizo. Come back when you can follow a discussion without freaking out. Meds help.

>Prove it faggot.

Why would I do that?

you can't because you're bullshitting :-DDD

not my fault that this all an ancient technique based on satanic ritual abuse which the CIA merely refined with their research. how do you think satanic cults get so obedient slaves? because they use this very method i explained earlier and in the thread >archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/196342755/
im not censoring myself to appear "more sane". to less redpilled people your thread from the beginning is the shilling for suggesting the government would do something like that. from your point of view im shilling because i suggest demons are real. its all a matter of the info you have or have not.

Attached: a time.jpg (236x361, 26K)

Very fascinating stuff I can’t imagion what they have now since this has been going on heavily sinces the late 40s I wonder if the nazis every thought to experiment with the mind.

I agree that high-tech terror is similar to "demonic possession" from the victim's perspective. But I wouldn't take anything about Demons seriously.

then people are attacked with high tech terror since ancient times.

I'm not saying that you're shilling. But once we start discussing whether demons exist or not jannies are gonna nuke this thread or move it to /x/. The purpose of this thread wasn't to discuss if demons are real. I do see that demons are attached to a lot of cases where people seem to lose control over their body though, but there can be a wide variety of reasons that can explain that without pointing to anything paranormal. I'm looking for more rational discussion.

Unironically see a Dr because you likely have schizophrenia

I wish it were as simple as taking a pill and it going away, but that's just not the case. Taking anti-psychotic medication makes me legitimately crazy, a complete fucking nightmare.

I don't say this lightly, but I'm pretty damn sure I'm not crazy.

They are not schizos.
They are shareablue trying to derail the fact that the US government brainwash and use npc's as hitman.

lol yeah okay

Attached: 1536049216906.jpg (720x1280, 103K)

>I'm pretty damn sure I'm not crazy.
That sounds exactly like something a crazy person would say.

This except it's not Shareblue it's probably CIA niggers themselves.

That is a pretty big hole in the theory.

It also doesn't explain the side effects of a primitive technology like the ones described here: and pic related

Attached: 1532441906056.jpg (498x390, 112K)

>Has half the posts in this thread
Keep trying to derail, CIA nigger.

Attached: fucking glownigger.jpg (1024x544, 60K)

Yeah if only they would fairly compensate me for the illegal human experimentation they perpetrate.

this is not a discussion. all of OPs posts are some manipulative shit its clear its just aiming to make people believe it. everyone saying something opposite of OP he just spams more articles and pictures, none are his own thoughts that he put to word. very apparent shill

OP does come off as a conspiratard.

The kind who fuck everything up and obscure the real tragedies.

im talking about you too.

oh ok

Attached: satellites.jpg (538x675, 114K)

Attached: 1524242043438.jpg (634x436, 49K)

So do you hate the NPC meme or not?

Attached: Dmx4MA0UYAER5Ea.jpg (971x546, 56K)

>everyone saying something opposite of OP he just spams more articles and pictures
Show me where I do that. If you want to have a discussion then go ahead and mention something relevant so we can discuss it faggot.

It might not be the NPC's fault, user.

i was mistaken for that pink id shill spamming half this thread

Kyle Odom shooting that reptilian pastor it's way more cooler and still unexplained.

Attached: Martin Luther Autism.jpg (1060x1060, 234K)

If your thread doesnt get shoahd routinely than it was most likely bluepilled either way. Take pride in your threads getting deleted.
Either way, i just remembered i dont need to post the pastas, here some link.
Also when your own case says it was a devil controllig him, and as you said many cases speaking of this, why is it then more rational to assume it was something completely different than what those people actually tell you? Why isnt it worth to discuss if the supernatural may actually factor into this all? Because of mods and jannies? Is it worth censoring yourself to appeal to cucks and faggots?

>prove it
>being this new to chans.
Stop using my flag.

>microwave hearing
I don't know what it is and I don't like it.

Attached: 1538075684850.jpg (500x416, 17K)

Yeah, it's quite clear he's been trying to derail this thread pretty hard from the beginning.

There's a difference when shills are trying to schizopost in order to engage in off-topic discussion to get it nuked.

>Why isnt it worth to discuss if the supernatural may actually factor into this all? Because of mods and jannies? Is it worth censoring yourself to appeal to cucks and faggots?

No, but I'm trying to stay on-topic because if I wanted to discuss demons I wouldn't be posting this here. Just because Dalton mentioned demons himself doesn't mean that a demon was controlling him. Just like he could have just experienced some sudden psychosis besides him being normal all of his life (as far as we know).

What happened to him is interesting because MKUltra is a candidate explanation here. Notice anyone claiming demons is just spamming the thread with articles and archive links instead of engaging with their own thoughts on how it's directly applicable to it. The agenda is quite clear: bring up paranormal explanations in order to distract from the possibility that the government is doing this to people and derail the thread.

>missed the point entirely
keep trying mutt

We are talking about fucking mind control. The fact that its possible at all is nothing short of incredible. Not all things progress like technology does. Sometimes theres only one way to do shit.

Mate, im the german that replied first to the thread. If i would want to hurt the thread i would have saged and possibly that would have resulted in the thread being archived and not seen. I however bumped and wanted to bring a new piece of info reoccuring in many such cases, thus it is on topic. We could argue that the demon is merely the giy dissociating himself from the cruelty of his deed and relief him of the guilty concience. We could argue that its his perception of the alter ego created by the abuse was perceived as hostile and this given a demonesque appearence, we could argue its CIA nigger fucking with ayy mask while they drug victims and program them making the subject think these are taking over to obscure the case when the victim talks, or its real demons. Maybe something different completely too, but the demonic stuff needs explaining

Again, I never called you a shill. The Hustler magazine user who was spamming was obviously trying to derail. I've agreed that demons seem to be a common link when it comes to losing control. But I also think that it being real demons is the least likely explanation.

>I've agreed that demons seem to be a common link when it comes to losing control. But I also think that it being real demons is the least likely explanation
Ok, then we are on some common ground. It actually being demonic influence involved is just my own conclusion. But may i ask what yours are based upon? Simply disbelief in demons and spirit? What do you think the explenation is?

>Simply disbelief in demons and spirit?
I don't believe in paranormal things unless I am presented with evidence to support their existence. I'm not sure what the explanation is, which is why I posted this thread. It does seem like mind control is plausible enough in this case. I've never heard of brief, sudden psychosis for healthy individuals with no prior history. He also pleaded guilty against his attorney's wishes. He didn't plead insanity or anything like that. Demons seem to always be involved because they're an archetype for evil in the Western world.

guaranteed his prepubescent poop puckerer got plowed in by multiple kikes, jewmasons love that shit

>without prior physical access
can't be done
fucking with them with wave signals counts as physical as you have to physically beam them the signals, and it's not going to work if they havent had their mind fractured beforehand by prepubescent anal rapings

>Dalton said that it knows everything
?

Attached: AIOS.png (610x709, 438K)

Wouldn't this make mental hospitals prime MKUltra farming material?

uh yeah? what do you think they exist for in the first place? what they were made for? hello? team?

oregonstatehospital.net

like why do you think you find tavistock's name if you dig deep enough into any loony bin? literal meat black holes where people are tossed in and forgotten about as burdens and invalids
why do you think they are funded and operated? if the left were to get their way they'd toss anyone they label as an "incel" into a bin to be experimented on
it's imperative for the survival of the white race that we stop them

I was aware of the role mental hospitals played during the original MKUltra run, but thought it focused more on experimentation with drugs with regards to the mind control. At what point did they realize that trauma early on made it easy to achieve desired control over an individual?

Well, if you dont believe in the spiritual then maybe look into the CIAs stargate project where they researched remote viewing, basically visiting other places and times in spirit (links to a cia doc about it)
Maybe look up near death experiences all stating the same things. Maybe astral projection is an issue you could look into and try out which is basically remoteviewing just without the drug and sound and visual stimulation.
Look into sacred geometry basically being the blue print of creation showing intelligent design behind this universe. There is quite a lot to the occult and spiritual if you just now how to look at things. The thread the posts are from is all about ancient myths and legends being true and relating to another globally and conveying knowledge far beyond their time, in cases stuff we just learned couple years ago, and they all also spoke about the spiritual as well. As i said, what is true and what is not to someone often is just a matter of the info you have.

Hurrdurr mind control is real

>if one poster mentions a demon the entire thread should move to So if I go drop one comment on every board in every thread about a demon then everyone will move en masses to /x/?
How about neck yourself and let the adults have our conversations without faggot edgelords like you shitting up the content you massive cockhound

Attached: IMG_1826.gif (512x381, 3.51M)

>offers no counter despite mountains of evidence
Who is dr Corey Hammond?

When they saw how big pride parades were getting.

>CIAs stargate project
Aware. Dismantled and they found no evidence that it was possible (that we know of).
>Maybe look up near death experiences all stating the same things.
This could be because the chemical processes that occur at death in human beings are the same, leading to similar experiences.
>Maybe astral projection
Experiencing something does not make that thing real. This could simply be self-induced psychosis of some sort.

>B-but I w-want to have my demon discussions user! /x/ is dead let me shit up Jow Forums now. Let me talk about my schizo fantasies and derail the thread plzzz

Hmmm.

So THIS is why Routine Infant Circumcision exosts.

could be. Causes a trauma early on which the person won't remember but it stays with them. May make them more susceptible to indoctrination

You can prove astral projection by having a friend confirm what you saw, and couldnt know otherwise. Near death experience often are out of body experiences having them see stuff they shouldnt have known otherwise about what happened to them.
Why would the cia waste years into research that bares no fruit? They werent even the only ones, sovjets did research into the paranormal too as well as nazi germany with the thule and vril society.

>user the American government can remotely manipulate your body as if it were their own, and likely perceive as you do.
I don't believe this, but Zuckerberg actually founds research to remote control humans. By now, they can already control monkeys.
businessinsider.com/chan-zuckerberg-research-implantable-brain-device-primates-2018-12

Attached: Remote_controlled_monkey.png (1400x1111, 468K)

Because you should investigate anything to see if it has any merit. But no evidence has surfaced of any kind that supports your claims. The NSDAP also disavowed the Thule society after it took power; Hitler did not like the occult and Rudolf von Sebottendorf had been taught directly by Greek Jews in Turkey. Belief in the occult is quite Jewish by nature. Are you Jewish, user?

>There was no black dog. Don't read the police report. There wasn't a black dog. No dog. I repeat no black dog was sighted in the car. Stop spreading fake news, there was NO dog. And if there was a dog, which there wasn't, it surely wouldn't be black.

Attached: sketch-1546972197444.png (800x800, 252K)

Yes, its basically a budget MKUltra treatment meant to lock the child in a state of constant fear and anxiety. This leads to the child being taught the world is dangerous and can hurt him, and as such is constantly trying to avoid this. They are in survival mode occupied purely with staying alive, the carnal desire, the survival instinct controlled by the part we also call reptillian brain.
Some people are entirely controlled by this area in the brain with every act only being there for survival. Stealing money from some guy, or even murdering people that threaten your lifestyle. Some people are trapt in this lowest state of conciousness, busy only to survive without processing information further through a multitude of reasons, of which one can be traumatic experiences especially in Childhood.
Now i believe a very good way to describe it is in the form of chakras, wether metaphorically or literally interpreted. There is also the rootchakra located around the height of the Anus, and this chakra is responsible for the very same thing, and is the lowest chakra of them all (some connect it to saturn as well, but im not too sure even though it fits). Now a practice of satanic ritual abuse is sodomizing children, like (((ayys))) probe your anus and demons are known to rape your ass. This serves to destabilize the Root Chakra and trap the individual in that state of conciousness feeling anxiety in insecurities and nothing else, locking them in their reptillian brains. The Serpent is a common symbol for evil because just as this chakra and conciousness is the lowest so is the snake crawling at the lowest on the ground representing the conciousness of the individual.

Attached: 944EF505-0042-4DF3-81CF-081730B163BB.jpg (1008x1580, 542K)

Nope, christ is my lord, but even the bible has some occult teachings in it. Thing is all these powerful people saw the occult as a means to gain power, so i would be suprised if they were just supersticious. Its true nazis disawowed thule but that doesnt mean that the research was in vain but that hitler possibly didnt like the direction its going as hitler also was christian and thus proabably doesnt like the dark arts. But there are positive teachings to be found in the bible, spiritual, historical, moral, physical, metaphysical and esotheric ones. They just arent used to gain power in the world and thus people tend to embrace the darker side