Chinese scientist who produced gene-edited babies may be executed, colleagues say

SHUT IT DOWN!
NO AIDS RESISTANT KIDS!
NO! FUCK YOU PROLES!

bgr.com/2019/01/07/he-jiankui-armed-guard-punishment/

Attached: jiankui.png (782x596, 492K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay-related_immune_deficiency
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

chink divulged too much. he let the world know what the elites have been practicing and hiding for a long time now.

Why? I thought China was based and acceleration-pilled.

Why would you want AIDS resistant people? It's nature cure for the gay

He literally did nothing wrong.

he bribed the shit out of everyone and refused to let the law stand in his way.

I'm surprised at the chinks, frankly

I thought they were all about that shit

his next thing was preventing cancer

the powers that be do not want the serfs editing their kids like they are.

yup this is why chinky is getting executed can you imagine if someone gene edited someone in such a way where they'd constantly be regenerating on a cellular structure, or an entire civ of bio-waste immune chinks, or a generation of disease free people where the only way they'd get sick is engineering new diseases.

This only tells me that if gene editing is successful, they cannot compete.

one step closer to becomimg immortal

He obviously should've kept all the data secret until at least 20+ years later or at least migrate to USA first.

Gene editing is Nephilm technology.

How about a bullet?

sounds great put it in your fucking mouth, and bite it

He allowed healthy babies to be born from aids mums, where's the crime? There's definitely more to the story

>No AIDs resistant kids
Yeah let's just disable one healthy gene for no reason in case she gets AIDs and it uses that specific gene instead of any if the others.
Let's not check the potential risks beforehand either.

You realise that the dad had AIDs, not the mother. The dad has no way of giving his daughters AIDs unless he does it on purpose, and even if the mother had it, there are medicines they can give to prevent them from getting it during childbirth. It was a completely pointless procedure, he didn't even fully disclose everything to the parents and he didn't know what he was doing. He was a self serving idiot trying to make a name for himself.

The mother of the twins didn't have AIDs, the dad did.

I'm all for his death.

I don't want to be ruled over by high IQ supergooks. The Chinese are sadistic as fuck.

I feel adomination for his creativety to make new humankind as an Übermensch beyond the Christian ethic

Attached: 1547012469432.jpg (1773x1773, 471K)

>sounds great put it in your fucking mouth, and bite it

calm down there

They don't want people to know this technology exists and cures can be manufactured. They just want you all to be baffled when, one day, a class of banker Jews who control most of the wealth on the planet somehow never get old, never get sick, and never die.

who's going to stop me...pffffft you?

Attached: 1507979282006.png (357x368, 139K)

>people familar with the matter say according to U.S. journalists

>2019
>still executing scientists
He's the new Galileo. (excommunicated technically.) So much for progress. I'd give him asylum. Deserves it more than paco.

Yeah, sorry, I'm skeptical of "Chinese scientists".

>who's going to stop me...pffffft you?

how old are you kid?

Attached: 19znwe.jpg (900x900, 60K)

old enough to stomp out a walking corpse old man

Attached: 1505779796726.png (650x650, 400K)

>old enough to stomp out a walking corpse old man

you're going to jail young man

Attached: edtombell-cl2-shrt21.jpg (1272x545, 125K)

you wish you could cuff me up you old perv

Attached: 1503898014536.gif (350x261, 966K)

>you wish you could cuff me up you old perv

do you always have such thoughts in your head user?

tell us, did you get anal blasted by your father during your childhood?

Attached: DrHill3.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

If he’s smart, why kill him? Seems counterproductive

>Jews managed to edit human body to become immortal
>jews invest millions in brain transplant
>jews transplant their brains to their new immortal BODIES

OH SHIT GUYS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 27e.png (593x635, 210K)

"may be executed" as in hes already dead? because everyone assumed he was already dead when they first heard about this guy.

He's getting executed because he's brought the communist party to a bad light

He's not being executed. He's being given a special lab to continue his work and he won't be allowed outside exposure ever again.

>Pretend to kill him
>Make him create Orks
>WAAAAAGH becomes real

Attached: 1527223759400.jpg (691x654, 144K)

what the fuck goy only Im allowed to use genesplicing to improve myself SHUT IT DOWWWWWN

Attached: 1538203904102.jpg (638x501, 66K)

this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay-related_immune_deficiency
Gay-related immune deficiency (GRID) was the original name for a disease currently known as AIDS. GRID was first mentioned in a May 11, 1982 article in The New York Times.[1] In this article, the term "A.I.D." (Acquired Immunodeficiency Disease) is also mentioned. In the early days of AIDS (i.e., 1982–1985), the terms "gay cancer" and "gay plague" were also used.[2][3][4]
the problem is niggers started fucking faggots and woman started fucking niggers so its spreading

>Jews who control most of the wealth on the planet somehow never get old, never get sick, and never die.
You mean like Soros?

RIP Chinkolai Tesra

>tfw bird brain used to be a compliment

Attached: FDEABA21-ECFE-44F4-8C63-921C79DB2FE0.jpg (1250x2000, 258K)

>unnamed colleagues believe
>reportedly
>a journal reports
Remember in your childhood when they made you believe how journalist are going out into the world to investigate scoops?

Remember when fakenews was frowned on Jow Forums and every report in the MSM questioned

Now a guy not going online on his facebook account he doesnt have and tweeting all day he never did before either and rumors get you a front page spot on the news and Jow Forums as long as its on the CIA scare hot topic lists