Why do they let goblinos to enter SS?

Why do they let goblinos to enter SS?

Attached: 1546356789936.jpg (1858x1116, 193K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Werner_Goldberg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

+1

i can cherrypick too, memeflaggot shill

this croatian fellow looks like a CHAD

Attached: PMO_Dzial_III_SS_neg_nr-1739.jpg (897x1200, 62K)

because it was a military organisation, not a beauty contest.

I look like him, still virgin in 25.

literally Ben Shapiro in the 2nd most right bottom pic

Are these all Rowan Atkinson?

Damn. So this is the power of the aryan race...

>why did a military force low on manpower start drafting anyone they could find?
gee, I dunno. Here's the real question, why did you repost this again?

When the war started they lowered the requirements to enter the SS
For example before the war you had to prove your aryan heritage until 1800 (for leading positions until 1750) for entering the SS
When the war started a simple aryan certificate was considered enough.

second row, fourth from right looks like Ben Shapiro

i mean fourth from LEFT XDD

They were smart, SS was an intelligence operation.

>i can cherrypick too, memeflaggot

its not cherrypicking, dear crying user, the germano-kike hordes rampaging through europe in WW2 really looked more subhuman than chimpanzees.
They acted like that, too.

Attached: german prisoners.jpg (1600x1110, 513K)

SS were mostly the german elites which means mostly jewish

you niggers think WW2 and the SS was a beauty pageant or something, are you 12 or something?

So you wanna imply you deserve anything else then being the plaything of barbaric hordes who rampage across your countryside fucking your women and burning your hovels?
Brutality burns out cruelty and to rid europe of asiatic barbarism everything is a just means.

Watching their collapse will be the coolest thing ever. Seconded only by the reconquest perhaps.

welp...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Werner_Goldberg
>Shortly after the beginning of the war, Goldberg's photograph appeared in the Sunday edition of the Berliner Tagesblatt newspaper with the caption "The Ideal German Soldier"; the photograph had been sold to the newspaper by the official army photographer. It was later used on recruitment posters.

Your pissant cuntry has 7 million people with the average age of 45 when the last german dies your very bones will be dust for a long time.

kek oy vey

Attached: 1513962006864.jpg (236x284, 18K)

what are you even talking about right now?
you losers never won a single war in your entire pathetic history and are generally known for looking and acting like niggers.
its already collapsing, lmao.

Attached: half of germany is poor and want to immigrate.jpg (1238x1233, 375K)

>Welcome to Jow Forums where Amerimutts explain why the SS wasn't white enough.

>you losers never won a single war
LOL yeah sure make yourself look even more pathetic by proclaiming the biggest loser ever assraped you because hes such a loser and hes still better then po-land you dumbass. Fucking poles are so stupid.

Attached: dasfühl.jpg (800x585, 316K)

to recruit more troops

While you fags were wearing tights and wigs we were fighting for our lives.
Many have tried to destroy the Serbian spirit and failed. You guys face hardship once and decide the best course of action is suicide.
Your barbarism will be a footnote in history as you are forgotten.

And lashing out like stuck pigs.

just curious, what map is that? and why is Germany labeled as Chinese?

>crying butthurt

yes, you eternal losers really never won a war in your entire pathetic history.
The ratio of Poland vs germany wars is like a million Polish wins and..... 0 german wins.

Pathetic, eternal losers.

Attached: germans suck at war.jpg (3631x1491, 636K)

>While you fags were wearing tights and wigs
Thats not realy a german thing. Acutaly germany was the counter-movement to Barocc with Bach and so and you know who we fought during this time? Each other. So how can you on one side make fighting for survival a virtue on the other side you demean it as barbarism.
Oh yeah thats right because youre a dumb orthodox mountain slav shit and you are basicly a palefaced muslim iwth the same fucked up logic, meaning no logic at all.

Biggest trading partners.
Its the irony of history that first we stole all their stuff and now we sell them their own stuff back hahaha.

looks like some modern "we-wuzzing", remember that some time ago these losers thought asians and indians are german, lmao.
You cant make this shit up.

Attached: WE WUZ SHEEIT AND SHEEEEIT.jpg (2048x1845, 1.72M)

>when some polack calls you a loser and his mama sucks your dick for five euros at a truckstop five minutes inland.

This subhuman pole flag that gloats on the soviet disaster is in every fucking thread.
I bet that you are not even a pole, or you are one of those antifa poles that other nationalistic poles use as their whore.

Please die or something.

>mama jokes

awwwww, poor loser.

Attached: infinity broom.gif (480x270, 463K)

thats a lot of butthurt for one post, user.

Attached: 49540989_10104975291782373_2128653832769503232_n.jpg (600x693, 45K)

i know, you should try to take them back.

Ugly whites != to subhumans dumbass

Working as a Plumber in London is what winning looks like.
Making an average of 19.000 USD a year is what winning looks like while those german losers make 34.000 USD a year because they are so stupid.

and why the fuck would i do that when we can goat cheese and olive oil to the greeks and they even go in debt for it at our own Bank?? This plan is so fucking genius.

SAGE

>German first name
>likely Slav last name
>former peasant
The face of Prussia.

Attached: vintage-portraits-of-auschwitz-guards-during-world-war-ii-1940s-17.jpg (650x909, 63K)

Glorious gif, thanks Polishbro.

are these pictures from a fucking costume party?

This is why you must remember that average men/women in every society and civilization look like trash, and that different groups will push their top 20% people for propaganda

Be smarter than the propaganda pol

now thit is epic!

nice meme, but it still doesnt change your flag, loser ! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Every thinkink nationalist still shits on that one balled kike painter. Also, fuck off to africa nigger

Am i allowed in ss

Attached: IMG-20190101-WA0000~01~01.jpg (404x277, 33K)

Attached: pl vs cnd.jpg (1200x6200, 3.94M)

Nope, because you're a slav

is your surname Hess by any chance ?

What unit? If I'd guess they are probably slavs from the dirlewenger

>Be smart
>Jow Forums
Kek

No.

>slavs from dirlewanger

user....

>slavs
>dirlewanger

pick one, both are mutually exclusive.

well no sorry, there were a few ukrainians in that unit, but the picture OP posted is of camp guards, not dirlewanger.

No wonder that one subhuman nation attracted another even more subhuman nation

Keep lashing out.

Attached: smug_chetchink.jpg (200x283, 21K)

The Nazi SS were mostly crypto jews that did what they needed to do and that was to make Nazi Germany look bad. AshkeNAZI (which means they had some jew in them but were also of aryan heritage). Real Germans were actually doing it for their homelands and were not the SS.