Greek/European Educational System

Greece's educational system has failed. If you fail in Greece's national exams you are doomed. There isn't any other state mechanism that helps you. Greece's national exams "Panellinies or Πανελλήνιες" are a joke. Teachers get paid with every exam they grade and usually they try to grade the most they can so they can get more money. In addition to that, big cities have it worst, as the tests go to the smaller cities and islands to be graded resulting in lower grading because teachers there are even dumber and they hate the "Athenians" so they put lower nunbers. This is easily discoverable by looking at the amount of student from rural areas to the big cities. At school you don't learn critical thinking, teachers are uneducated and there isn't any teacher evaluation, books are impossible to understand and they are left oriented. Basically the whole system is rigged for the "parrots", you need to learn everything by heart because books are so inconsistent and impossible to understand. Children also have no motive to study, they will be poor and unemployed after all even if they get a degree, teachers don't even bother to try to promote any critical thinking, parents are dumb and the internet is more interesting. If you fail Panellinies You can't study in any European university and your only chance of having a financial stable life decreases dramatically. Europe on the other hand has mostly a pretty good system but fails with the left propaganda.

Attached: photo_1547031026390.jpg (767x732, 257K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cambridgeinternational.org/why-choose-us/find-a-cambridge-school/
youtube.com/watch?v=DBZcjA4rr3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=jlUvMcVj61c
youtube.com/watch?v=r-TPVM9d9jk
youtube.com/watch?v=dtbtE8ab4wM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_refugees
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The dude in the photo is Greece's current Minister of Education. This is his personal website which states that he is from ISTANBUL and his name is in Turkish. only turks put -oglu at the end of their name. Greek would be -oglou. This left piece of trash is also changing the history books, hiding true history and promoting left ideologies propaganda.

If you failed in Greece come to Germany. You can get German Abitur in 2-3 years and in evening school it's very easy to have great grades. After that go study in Denmark. Danecucks will pay for your education, you don't even have to work (but you can if you find something that interests you). Then work in Switzerland while living in France or Germany.

Attached: 1543451311131.jpg (500x500, 64K)

Education is an industry, the post

Forget all of this. The jews have possibly hijacked Golden Dawn. The "Nation" of Greek Nationalism is supposed to be Logos-believing, Christ-worshippers, not the ethnicity of the woman you came out of. Don't let them hijack your Nationalist party so as to accept Atheist, Muslim and Jews "as long as they're Greek". You should exclude everyone who isn't Christian, and accept Albanians, Syriacs, Blacks, etc if they are undisputedly saved and believe on Jesus.

That's how you get out from under (((Germany's))) thumb/boot.

Sure, but it's not like he's really saying anything wrong. Maybe a bit bitter about islands and naive in think europe, and frankly the rest of the world, don't lean on papagalos style teaching.

i know abitur, its great, but sadly Germany doesn't recognize you even finished high school if you didn't have a grade above 10 in Greek national exams. I don't know if there's a loophole for that but many Greek friends of mine living there have told me that it's true.

go back to your basement, wrong thread to be a delusional idiot.

Just apply to do some IGCSE and IAlevels then.
cambridgeinternational.org/why-choose-us/find-a-cambridge-school/

based and redpilled
who are you voting for in 2019's elections?

but plenty of greeks changed the surname suffixes, to avoid persecution by turks

you can finish high school that way too here,
might be better though. just never give up, user. there are many ways to make it. i know genuine retards who didn't make it through school and then spent their 20ies doing drugs who later went to evening school and then ended up in comfy jobs after finishing their degrees

I have no idea. All right parties are trash. New Democracy is a circus, Golden Dawn loves Nazis more than Greece plus they will fuck up Greece so bad if they win. The only dude i consider is Stefanos Xios which he announced a new right patriotic party but not sure if he will actually do it. I will possibly go and draw a big X on the whole paper desu.

Literally no one in Greece types his name in English with - oglu at the end. This is treason

you're correct. greeks are low-IQ subhuman mongrels mixed with slavmongols, turks, analbanians, armenians, and levantines.

gayreeks are actually taught they're white and the same as other europeans
youtube.com/watch?v=DBZcjA4rr3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=jlUvMcVj61c
youtube.com/watch?v=r-TPVM9d9jk
youtube.com/watch?v=dtbtE8ab4wM

this cannot be continued. greeks must be put down like the rabid muttoids they are

Attached: Nikolaos_Karelis.jpg (702x685, 132K)

like finishing german high school? and then going to abitur?

So why don't you go shoot him? If he's as dangerous as you say, you would be a hero.

yeah, basically getting your grade 10 diploma in evening school which allows you to get either grade 12 (lets you study at uni of applied science) or full abitur. also you can study here without abitur if you have professional work experience in the same field if the university or FH accepts you

I had a subject on Educational Theory or shit like that. he group was son heterogenous, that the teacher asked us to do a presentation on each countries' school systems.

When the Greek girl in my class stood up and began talking, we couldn't believe it. Shit is surreal. I would become full AnCap just for the no-regulations shite.

>Panellinies is the only thing that matters
>Schools don't prepare you for it
>You need to attend private academies
>Given the situation, school attendance is only high when required and inspected
>Schools are public-funded, so taxes are being shitted down the drain for nothing
>mfw

Also, all the Greeks on campus had broen English. It looks like another flaw of Greek education

Attached: 1546999408600s.jpg (124x125, 2K)

HOW CAN YOU EVEN FAIL GETTING A HIGH MARK IN THE NATIONAL EXAMS YOU ABSOLUTE NIGGER?
FUCKING STUDY YOU RETARD.

*The group
*so heterogenous
*system
*broken

sorry

>asshurt brainlet that cant into uni with dads money

But getting abitur or a degree does not guarantee you a job at all... Except of course min. wage shit...

>Gavuroğlu

Attached: (1.png (436x317, 313K)

take a look. These are the statistics from 2017 (previous years where worse!) Now If you want to pursue a stem field university you need to have a good grade in mathematics which has a 1.3 factor, compared to 1.0 and 0.8 in the 3 other lessons. If you see the statistics for mathematics over the years, more than 60% of the people get a grade of 0-10. This is the only thing you need to see to understand the problem. Also the type of questions the old people put on the tests.
(The perfect grade is 20 for no Greeks)

*I GOT BANNED FOR A REASON*

Attached: panelladikes-statistika-ton-bathmologion-ton-upopsifion.jpg (638x701, 148K)

Pretty much true. Entrance exams for unis in Greece are nothing more than proof of commitment. Surely enough they are not meritocratic.

check'd
but still, while I believe the left political scene of greece should be executed for treason, a name written in greeklish and a birthplace don't really shout 'treason'.

Imagine not being smart enough to do law like me. Sharts in smart

Greeks and turks are The same

The biggest haplogroup in both countries is The turkish arabian j2Oglu or oglou it is The same

You greeks are delusional

Haha another hilarious thread again.

Fakegreeks are pure comedy really.

very true. greeks are curly-haired afro-semites. at least turkroaches don't have e1b1b

Attached: 1512524856949.png (778x376, 484K)

How does this help me to get a greek wife?

Its true

Albanians greeks and turks are The same

All those rape stories in greece had än effective you know

True greeks are of I2 Haplogroup

Which is a tiny minority today

There were no rape stories, get rid of that bullshit.

Greeks are mostly Hellenized Turks and other surroundings, there is enough evidence for this. Todays Greek race didn't even fucking existed until the late 18th century.

Greece is the only country which has private businesses called "φροντιστήρια" that give you private lessons so that you can pass classes and Panellinies ultimately. There are thousands of them. More than 80% of students pay for this and the prices are super high for Greece standards. English is also learned in similar businesses, but these do a better job. The English problem is a big one tho.

>based
>considers voting for an Alex Jones copycat who made a name for himself through memes and hoping for old ladies to die because they move his newspaper from the stands.

Hios also doxed and dissed a friend of mine on his blog because he made a joke on fb about paisios. Had to take down the post because he had used his profile pic and full name. Great political compass right there.

There is no good political party in Greece atm. Probably won't be for a long time, vote for whatever you consider the lesser evil.

it's true that Greece is genetically diverse. Turks and Slavs are mixed in a lot but you could say the same for most countries. Slavs are I2 btw. it's a minority in Greece but majority in most of the Balkans.

also very true. 40% of modern gayreeks were imported straight from the caucusus and kurdland in eastern turkey.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_refugees
>Today, about 40% of the population of Greece claims full or partial descent from the Asia Minor refugees; as does an almost equal percentage of diasporan Greeks.

"greeks" don't exist. they're a fake socially constructed ethnicity of armenians, slavs, turks, levantines, and maghrebis larping as hellenics. very sad. it's one of the greatest injustices in this world

Zeus should rise from his mediterranean grave and spite these armenoid subhumans stealing his identity

Attached: Dimitrios Chondrokoukis.jpg (320x436, 79K)

lol delusional.

Alex Jones would still be better if Trump didn't exist compared to Hillary.
Xios is the only one that will shake things up if he enders the parliament. This is exactly why i am CONSIDERING him, because the current parties are all trash. You got mad because he insulted a friend of yours? lol. You will always have different opinions on certain topics with anyone. Xios at least cares for Greece and Greeks unlike anyone else. Also FUCK the old peole of Greece. THEY fucked the future generations.

this is really common in the us with sat prep academies, i'm pretty sure india has thousands of these too

Fyi neighbour his name means the son of a retard lol

Attached: c1c6857320adaf183f91fea68314f24b.jpg (296x550, 40K)

nonono you have no idea how these are. Children go 6 years there, they are "mandatory" if you want to succeed and 70% still fail. This is unlike anything else trust me.