What is this?

What is this at my university?
do i need to be scared?

Attached: what_the_fuck.jpg (1440x1920, 504K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bento.de/politik/freiwillig-in-der-armee-deutsche-erzaehlen-warum-sie-in-israel-dienen-a-00000000-0003-0001-0000-000000147981
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's a bacon repository. Leave some tasty bacon treats there for good karma.

Masturbate directly onto it. They will appreciate it

Be Weary. Very very weary

You should throw it all out the window. Show these invaders they aren't welcome.

Grab one and jump over the railing

Attached: 243-2432289_princess-jasmine-aladdin-abu-magic-carpet-clip-art-aladdin-magic-carpet-clipart.jpg (840x745, 263K)

this

Attached: 1546689570292.png (413x395, 165K)

Those decorations are old and stuffy, replace them with those bathtowels that have pictures of women in bikini.

Be careful.
They got the high ground.

this actually works?

Attached: 1538756208564.jpg (720x478, 72K)

>one jump ahead of the breadline
>one swing ahead of the sword
>I steal only what I cant afford
>thats everything!

thats diversity my friend dont be scared , its good for everyone

Attached: 1546821335572.webm (735x420, 2.86M)

reminder that leaving some bacon strips there would be considered a hate crime and get you 20 years

Turn the rugs ever so slightly out of position over the course of a month, so that they point towards something haram.

BS. Your jihadi flag gives you away. Or is your name Shlomo and you're trying to stir up shat?

Attached: Jewdar.gif (300x300, 185K)

That is not how that works.

i thought it was menat to be the theme of the post

I would use it to wipe my feet tbqh

Probably some homeless guys place at night, just take the rugs and use them for decoration or piss on them and put them back.

it's a public toilet, leave poo on it

Attached: div4.png (656x625, 107K)

I thought they had to be turned towards Mecca or some shit? Then smear the rugs with bacon and shit instead.

>wary and weary
tiresome.jpg

This. Drop some bacon there and you will get a news story written about your IRL shitposting.

Yes it should turn to Mecca, to the best of their abilities. That does leave a rather generous margin of error of about 45'ish degree, whatever the fatwa of the land say. If you actually do want to troll them by moving the rugs to another angle, it would be rather obvious.

Get some cheap model pigs from a toy shop and place them near the rug. That way they wont phyisically dirty the rug but will still send the message.

If you're in the UK be careful whatever you do, as the last time some guy tried putting bacon on a mosque the government had him killed.

Just pick them up and hand them into lost property. You are a really nice considerate person. Take it to the main campus lost property not the library one so it will be easier for the owners.

But not for Israel, of course!

Attached: 1546127262950.jpg (699x485, 69K)

we're the most diverse nation on earth , a proof melting pot works

Attached: dafa1f5ae381539cbfed9e0f1031287c.jpg (1500x1500, 475K)

Prototype flying carpets! Grab one so we can harness the power of Allah.

>mfw He didn't fly so good

Attached: cure for gays..jpg (615x408, 56K)

You found Aladdin's magic carpet. Take it for a spin user

Attached: I CAN SHOW YOU THE WORLD.jpg (780x439, 50K)

hmm. what portion of israeli pop is jewish?

Attached: 1545710061165.jpg (722x823, 335K)

Just old-timey sun-worshippers.
Al-Lah literally means "the sun"
and worship literally means "to see it"

kikes are degenerate and antinationalist
israel is for nationalists

Attached: 1546571342158.jpg (422x800, 52K)

Youre a toilet

it's hidden away at the far top of a staircase

that is a pet area for dogs to poop.
very thoughtful of your university to make your pooch feel at home.

It's a magic carpet throw it off the balcony and see if it flies

Take a big fluid shit on that.

Most universities in germany have those places now too.

I remember an email from the university president adressing all students, that they mustn't keep arsoning those carpets.

Nap pods, go take a siesta!

Attached: 1386885008001.jpg (590x418, 81K)

>showing photos of Israels army that is much more diverse than the actual population due to its extensive exchange programm.

I'm pretty sure sand niggers poo here. Take a dump on it to assimilate and make sure they feel comfortable with their 5000 year old traditions.

what exchange program you dumb nigger we enlist our soldiers when they finish highschool

Germans are not allowed to fight for other nations armies. There is an exeption made for Israels army.

German light-left media is shilling for germans joining your army.
bento.de/politik/freiwillig-in-der-armee-deutsche-erzaehlen-warum-sie-in-israel-dienen-a-00000000-0003-0001-0000-000000147981

This. Go buy a pound of bacon, open it up, and dump the fucker on it.
It will be hilarious.

I hate to see good bacon go to waste, but it's worth the lulz

come join us then , escape german degeneracy embrace the light of zionism

Attached: 1545236411709.webm (1280x720, 1.39M)

Or this get a god to lay on them, and get dog hair all over it.
They will be so fucking pissed.
That one you have plausible deniability.

Germany right wing instead is directly ZOG

Attached: 1545463764664.jpg (1920x1440, 698K)

piss on them

Shit on them, squat and curl one down onto each blanket

its a target for a smart bomb hopefully

Sand People compasses. They always make nests that point Northeast over Greenland or East if they think the Earth of flat. If they need to make their nest in the Pitcairn Islands they should make the nest vertically. Same thing if they ever happen to find themselves standing on the monolith that they get their evil powers from.

If they are in space then the official rule is "Fuck it do, whatever".

If the Kaaba were to blow up into smithereens then a Muslim would have to pray to each smithereen individually until they can put it together with gorilla glue.

The best thing to do is to take a jug of whisky and pour it on the Northeastern portion of the rug. Then hide some strips of bacon under it on the North Eastern Portion. Preferably freshly cooked. Nothing tests the faith like an empty stomach.

Attached: sand-people.jpg (480x720, 75K)

Op just get some itching powder. Its a meme but I doubt they'd realise and those don't look machine washable either.

It does, but the moment you think it doesn't, it doesn't.

This, or get that kid who doesn't wash to rub his head on it to infect it with lice. Or get some bedbugs from the dumpster behind a subsidised apartment. Those things are tough as fuck to get out and bite like motherfuckers.

Attached: bedbugadult.jpg (3398x4000, 707K)

When they throw out their infected mattress/furniture I mean.

Relax, it's just a parking spot for their vehicles.

Free carpets for you to take afaik

This. They were in such a hurry to get rid of them they just illegally dumped it right on campus. Wrap it up and put it in your vehicle, then continue your day like nothing happened. Maybe pawn it for beer money.

Throw ham on them

>tough as fuck to get out
Shave your head or change bedsheets.

I never got them. I just lived at one of those subsidised apartments and the men of negro persuasion always complained about them. A plastic mattress cover also smothers them.

Attached: 91B9416B-A330-4244-99BF-0BA7CE17C71E.png (600x700, 12K)

ouch user!
i tied that at my local university and broke my fucking leg!

Attached: legincast.jpg (1000x750, 174K)

Ethnic minorities = jews only.

Attached: 0A0E203B-3613-4759-B2E4-68F15B4F7102.jpg (5184x2912, 2.75M)