Why is criticising Israel for their role in the mass migration crisis such a taboo subject even among those who are...

Why is criticising Israel for their role in the mass migration crisis such a taboo subject even among those who are supposedly “redpilled”.
They’ve played a major role in destabilising the Middle East via NATO proxy, then they get their NGO groups to ferry the refugees that they don’t want into Europe. They treat our nations like their dumping grounds whilst we help them strengthen their influence over the Middle East. Whilst I don’t deny that Israel has the right to exist, I think it is very hypocritical of them to be so concerned about the ethnic makeup of their own country whilst simultaneously trying to force multicutralism on the West. Why is calling them out for their blatant double standard classed as anti-semitism?

Attached: 32B1AB07-2BD6-454A-B289-FE16C79B99E5.png (1346x946, 1.32M)

>critizizing Israel is a taboo
nigger what
I have not been here for a few years when has criticising fucking Israel became taboo?

> more like israAIDS
death to invaders

>Why is calling them out for their blatant double standard classed as anti-semitism?
Because your country has run by Jews since the 18th Century

Try criticising them anywhere outside of Jow Forums for their role in mass migration, user. People are literally afraid to do so. Scared of being branded a Nazi I suppose. Whenever any politician makes even the smallest criticism of Israel the media almost always label it as “anti-semitism”.

Attached: 1541103878438.gif (800x1499, 415K)

it's taboo in media but not here. we know what those kikes did

Attached: i-think-there-is-a-resurgence-of-anti-semitism-because-at-17444336.png (500x515, 120K)

True enough. Fucking Rothschild cunts.

Fucking kike.

the eternal pole. fuck off to the toilets you little sub human. you are literally worthless to us. if we wanted, we would force to poland import millions of niggers and camel fuckers.

Attached: 1544095104829.jpg (686x1070, 199K)

Yeh its taboo in like official nationwide business but apart from that its somewhat free

Attached: 6731021228687.jpg (2486x3062, 2M)

I’ve found that even people who are supposedly redpilled don’t often like to discuss it, though. The few times I’ve been to the_Donald subreddit and mentioned it on there people seem to stick up for Israel on the matter. Also when Lauren Southern did those videos exposing the NGO’s she never went into how many of those organisations are all ran by Jews. Squatting Slav TV had to do that for her in the end.

>why doesn’t Jow Forums chriticize israel for the immigration crisis

Why are so many threads being made tonight by people who don’t know where the fuck they are?

Attached: CC8F37CC-BC7A-4EAA-A450-96B34C96EA92.png (644x644, 936K)

Never said Jow Forums is scared to do it. I meant that pretty much everyone else outside of us are.

You are a fucking kike and I have no fucking clue what you hope to accomplish with this campaign, but it will fail like everything else you’ve tried here.

Do me a solid and call OP a kike, please.

xdd
>goes to reddit on ones own free will

also Trump loves Israel its not a secret. The whole Kurds thing in Syria is 5000% because of Jews, and because they said to Trump to keep the military there to keep Israel safer.

The (((redpilled))) people in fucking plebbit dont represent the word whatsoever. They agree blindly to everything Trump says and Trump is a zionist.

Also Lauren Southern is one of those alt-lite coalburners who would be more likely to move to fucking pakistan and wear a burkha than criticize the jews. pathetic cuck, if that can be said for a woman. The only reason shes even mildly famous is because she is blonde single and decent looking.

Squatting Slav is truly redpilled lad, best guy

Who the fuck is “supposedly redpilled” that isn’t on Jow Forums you filthy kike?

>99
>222
>111
this guy

Try pointing out the Israeli involvement and then list individual Jews like Soros, this is easier for normies to get behind than saying all Jews are helping shitskins invade Europe. The smartest people will come to that conclusion on their own.

Haha as I say, I don’t go their often and when I do its to tell them about the NGO’s. That said, you’re right about them blindly following Trump and him loving Israel.

Wouldn’t surprise me at all if Southern and the other Rebel Media journalists turned out to all be Mossad agents desu. Tommy Robinson is a self confessed zionist, for one.

Squatting Slav is definitely /ourguy/, though.

Makes sense, I suppose. Soros and the Rothschild family are probably the best ones to use that approach with. The Rothschild’s wars to gain control of currencies is generally a pretty big redpill.

I am not correct because I am blessed, I am blessed because I am correct.

I guess I can’t say for certain, but I think a room temperature IQ can recognize kikes are ruining the planet if they weren’t constantly bombarded with kike propaganda.

I don’t think it requires actual intelligence.

It's the end-result of brainwashing several generations that any kind of discussion of jews, valid or not, is pure anti-semitism and makes you a hateful bigot. Quite brilliant, actually.
But it results in people who should know better being terrified of pointing out the obvious regarding jews and israel - they truly have become an untouchable sacred cow.

Attached: 1536309261054.jpg (1080x1074, 193K)

Exactly. Obviously nobody on Jow Forums could give two fucks about criticising them, but merely so much as suggest it to normies and they act as if you’re insane. There’s so much holocaust guilt, even in countries that weren’t even involved in it, that the idea of blaming them for anything, justified or otherwise, is akin to being a neo-nazi.

They truly have been brainwashed.

> if we wanted, we would force to poland import millions of niggers and
you keep trying retard. but this time you can't even force your perfect golem germans to force us

The supposedly red pilled are Alt-Kike media.
Example, Milo is a Jew, Loomer is a Jew, Southern is a coal burner and Canadian intelligence, Breitbart was founded in Israel with Bibi's backing, Rebel Media is owned by Jews. Instapundit is managed by a zionist.
Murdoch's News Corp is pro zionist. The recent Daily Mail story about the Anglo millionaire who was cucked three times by a Jew? The Murdoch News deleted the reference to Jews.
Those who aren't Israeli shills are smart enough to know that they will be deplatformed or demonetised if they make waves.

Could be a new flood tactic. Could be an influx of normies or Redditors. Just redpill them and break their minds.

Shut up kike

bigger the lie, easier it sells. holohoax was conjured up as the foundation of a resurgent kikeish power. gentile aristocrat lapdogs allowed along for the ride. how you sell something? advertising, media. how you make sure it stays sold? politics, economics. wonder what the elite will fear once the mob is done away with. maybe ai deal with them.

Attached: torontopprotocols.jpg (1317x5048, 2.31M)