Racemixing

Is a well raised quadroon as valuable as a poorly raised pure white?

Attached: 1542506214526m.jpg (819x1024, 65K)

> looks like the last of the last degenerate thots
> as valuable as
as valuable as a piece of shit, like 99% of humans

GARBAGE THREAD
SAGE OFF-TOPICS

No, pedigree is more important than training.

Why do you think they never test poodle or pitbull to become police dogs?

Jessica Rabbit sure aged well.

what is the name of the look she is going for in
OPs pic?

Arabian concubine?

Attached: niggastew.webm (400x400, 2.92M)

Chel from El Dorado but hoed up.

Attached: ITCwdd5.jpg (960x960, 322K)

The saddest thing about this is that the guy cooking isn't even wearing dirty shorts and a Man Utd top. He looks functionally wealthy.

Though I still wonder about racial determinism. Why are white traits assumed to be so recessive? Is the one drop mentality more a matter of aesthetics?

In case you all can't tell, my mum was burning a lump of coal during my conception.

You have to go back.

To where?

Africa.

Wtf, I love white genocide now

Chel was always hoed up.

Not our fault you're a mutt. Either you stay here and continue to taint the genepool or we send mutts to Africa. Maybe the mutts can even dilute African pure nigs and make it less of a shithole.

Define well raised and poorly raised.
And what you consider pure white.

>The best is equal to your worst so it's fine right?
Sagebait.

MOMMY

Attached: woah 2.jpg (300x900, 124K)

Sauce on OP?

I spent the entire night tongue punching a eurasians anus, hours of it. Best tasting arsehole ever

Good lord... Would wife.

Found her. What is her race? She’s Australian fwiw

Attached: 8EC9549A-05A7-4CDB-AB38-9C0D0C72C351.jpg (1242x1721, 993K)

You say it like it's my fault I'm a mutt.

Realistically, the only white women I'll get will be some degree of roastie, an ultra lefty(who will usually be a roastie by virtue of being left), a council estate rose well versed in the ways of the negroe or a late bloomer with serious confidence issues. I take no pride in saying it but any wh*te man who got a woman like that would either divorce them, be divorced by them or wallow in an equal level of mediocrity. Therefore a white child from one of these women stands a solid chance of growing up without a father or with a weak male role model. Simply put, low-to-mid quality white women get the same quality tier of white men.

To even get a white woman as a minority man you have to be an overachiever. Therefore, in terms of parenting, you have a 0.5+0.5 vs a 0.75+0.5

I didn't think it would take this long to say but it stands to reason 1.25>1. So, in other words my point is, below a certain level, is it not better to give low worth women to over achieving minorities as opposed to low worth majority men?

I've gotten like 4 different names trying to sauce her but that girl looks like a Latina.

It's not. I'm being pragmatic.

No

>latina
That thing Is clearly majority amerindian. Yes, latinos usually have amerindian admixture, but she is majority of it.

Don't worry user, native Britbong genetics aren't anything to be jealous of.

I think I disagree.
That may be because I don't understand math to a large extent xD but still.

You've clearly never heard a Welsh girl talk lad.

Or seen one of the Anglo-saxon bongs that are Germans without the manly jawlines.

>Tfw no Cymru gf who sings while she cooks and cleans for you.

Attached: 24296338_10207970080809601_8584527997875737670_n.jpg (633x758, 32K)

God knows when it comes to Americans. She probably has as many white ancestors as native ones with some escaped slave thrown in too, judging by the pictures.

You mean expedient. Pragmatism would be IQ testing a ship of Asians before throwing them to incel techmen to create a new sub-bong delineation of brain machines.

Wrong. That is trying achieve something entirely different. Not everyone wants more muttification like you.

As a good redhat I choose pic related. True white beauty.

Attached: ADDCDDB5-A905-47C2-A797-B0C02BC77FD9.jpg (680x510, 58K)

Is national/ethnic mixing allowed in your rule book? I.e. Polish/Italian with a generic Briton.

>>To even get a white woman as a minority man you have to be an overachiever
Wtf Jow Forums says every white girl is desperate to be blacked. I don’t know what to think now.

I mean to lock them down. Any girl who casually fucks has casually fucked a black guy from my experience. Usually the ones that haven't tell me, so I assume the ones that don't have done it before.

So what you are saying is that women belong in the kitchen or the bedroom, should be barefoot and pregnant, that we should lower the age of consent, and engage in a little domestic discipline when required?

That we should vote for far right christian fringe groups that have no chance of winning, so that the mainstream parties (conservative / republicans) politicians will start to represent the above values and people like you? (moving the needle)

stop bitching and do something about it

thats a lie search tinder statistics on race
White men are at the top, even non white females prefer the white men

So what you are admitting is that it’s content of character and not color of skin
Thanks!

Americans ARE mixed race. There is no American ethnicity. What you call white is an amalgam of all types of European ethnicities.

It just seems so retarded to be a nationalist in a Globalist state that has no racial awareness since 200 years.

Dude 25 years ago she was a 10/10 QT
Success has defeated her

Attached: 734D8073-2A79-49EC-85F6-EDE9A1EEE8D0.jpg (200x300, 11K)

>Let me just claim Jow Forums says this thing that my /leftypol/ Jew buddies constantly shill
Kill yourself you fucking kike.

Attached: 1532840675069.jpg (1024x576, 86K)

But like
All women prefer white men, being asian or being a halfu is a death sentence in modern dating

Quadroons could vote and were considered 5/5ths of a human in 1860. Your children will be octoroons which while not ideal, is far from a disaster.

>mutt

Attached: 1508514052170.png (820x1020, 377K)

>tattoo

hard pass

yes

There exists a chihuahua police dog somewhere

>Tan lines
Fake and gay

non-patrician taste

Nope the Geneseed is still pure

I prefer them jet black tho

Attached: 1526761216801.jpg (1080x1430, 156K)

Millenials thno is BS. Emulate Haredi. Marry for love, have ten kids, section 8 food stamps, welfare etc. Do not work but go to Church and love your family and God.

These are the genes white women want. This is what they find attractive.

No. Nonwhites are subhumans to be removed.

Nobody fights for mongrel britainstan

no matter what, even the smartest nigger still has the genes that make him a violent rapist and murderer. blacks are 10x to 100x more likely to commit any kind of act that whites deem criminal and nothing will change that.
they have always been considered subhuman for a reason. you wouldn't allow wild beasts to freely roam around your friends and family, yet humanoid beasts are forced onto us by the jews who control all western governments. we are forced to call them equals and will be punished by armed forces the jews control if we don't comply.

look I am as racist as the next 1488 Jow Forumsack but I don't understand why mullatos and quadroons spend so much time here internalizing the memes and drinking the cool aid so much...it honestly seems like mutts who post on Jow Forums are often the most extreme. like new converts to Islam or whatever.

if you're computer literate enough to post on Jow Forums and psychologically tough enough to handle the banter you should be proud of yourself, you're already more intelligent and more reasonable than 95% of your co ethnics. don't dwell too much on the rest of the stuff. ostensibly if whites ever take power mixed people should function as our emissaries abroad

Attached: Dora Rosas2.jpg (3264x2448, 1.84M)

>199236666
oh my god... user ... I?

Are you satan himself?

That's false, blacks are the least desired partners according to the same dating apps and websites that are cited here continuously. Any woman that burns coal is not someone that will have a good, stable family and not someone you want to associate with, the same way you wouldn't want to form romantic attachments to a man that fucks prostitutes.

Attached: muttchart.jpg (2355x2356, 1.35M)

How about you just go for another mutt of similar % instead of wanting to polute white girls?

Enjoy your prions, nigger

Attached: sorry white boi.jpg (564x1087, 143K)

So... showing us parts of the lowest statistics won't make it anymore popular, nigger.

So you're saying we should put them in charge and form a colonial upper class of sorts?

That's why you all were up last not desperately harassing interracial couples on youtube like the incels you are. Those dating sites are YOUR people, incels that couldn't get it IRL, losers. Niggas ain't looking for love and marriage, they fuck and dumb. You mad af lmao

Attached: so sowwy.jpg (960x1280, 189K)

>cooking without water
God damnit fucking nigger REEEE

>Imagine getting down the ship after >3 months of harsh navigation with no place to fap nor a woman to smack
No wonder race mixing was rampant in Mexico

Kys cuck.

Attached: muh dik.jpg (1280x1280, 265K)

Chill out Jamal. There are a lot of people that don't like you. I imagine that dumb bitches father for one.

Attached: 1541788603919.jpg (749x1024, 185K)

>that dishwasher
When was this picture taken?

lol

Attached: 1520534461000.png (496x819, 700K)

hey she fell, ok !

She looks Itailian

its fine as long as shes part of your harem otherwise its detrimental to the amount of unique information stored in the entire human genome

Attached: 85559757.jpg (790x1203, 105K)

is this a real post?

Nah, dis da internets.

What is her chimpout tendency level (CTL)?

Attached: 1452010612880.jpg (258x245, 20K)

>some turbo nog punches you in your face on a regular basis and you don't arm yourself
things would change rather quickly, just sayin

Attached: 683892B7-489F-41D0-A417-A8F3522E2233.jpg (1832x1701, 367K)

fucking pasta's

It's a numbers game. Given I was raised by a white woman, that's what I'm instinctively attracted to. Now add to that how many more white women there are who could potentially be attractive, by numbers alone, chances are I'll end up gunning for a white wife.

Not that mixed girls are ugly, it's just there's less of them to choose from.

Same reason mixed dudes are always the ones most likely to be carrying the knife.

I just find white women very attractive. I am sorry to all of you who are hurt by this fact.

Attached: mad goose.jpg (395x293, 10K)

Those things look utterly fucked, who would buy those

White women are THE most loyal. To say otherwise is another Jewish trick.

Attached: exclusion loyalty.jpg (2723x1920, 2.87M)

haha... they are also molded to your teeth so literally noone else on earth could wear them even if they were shiny and new instead of moldy

>That ugly-assed slanty-eyed face.

>what is Hypergamy?

Yes

Attached: 1531674008152.png (904x768, 518K)

good Lord.

her husband probably made her do that. white men are faggot cucks.

>Oh, you think fat is your ally. You merely adopted fat. I was born in it, molded by it, I couldn't stand up until I was already a four-legged slob.

yes and somewhere there exists a dutch painter who didn't steal his techniques from italy

Graceful white men, stand back and let not your pure blood be tainted. I'll take this one for the team.

Attached: 1538942350358.jpg (420x420, 100K)

Attached: multiples of other races.jpg (2302x1920, 2.1M)

Attached: whites don't prefer blacks.jpg (2516x1920, 2.01M)

Women get more racist as the become more fertile

Attached: Women menstrual racism.jpg (1920x3024, 1.47M)

Bantzd and checkpilled

Can't pay white women to Fuck Niggers

Attached: 15370674752771282560239.png (815x1084, 911K)