Is this actually how to world works?

Surely everybody would know about these magical $100,000 a year jobs that any low IQ could pull off without a college degree by now right?

Attached: job.png (542x599, 554K)

In reality, you need an apprenticeship. And generally they only give those to family members. Going to tech school doesn’t make a jot of difference

>any low IQ
>any

building muscle mass requires motivation and hard work. That's why people like "'Laura'" would rather sit on their ass and faff about

here we have a big deficit of pretty much all types of engineers, because most young people study humanitarian subjects, like law, psychology and others, but those are subjects that won't get them anywhere for a long time, which i am studying to be an electrical engineer, because it's guaranteed i will get a well paying job when i graduate(could have chosen IT, but i didn't want my hobby to become my job, because then i would lose interest in said hobby when it became involuntary)

*which is why i am studying

There aren’t the apprenticeships available to fill those missing engineer slots. It’s a problem started by those who want to keep their wages high

but there are apprenticeships here, the only problem is the young people who refuse to study subjects related to Math

apparently you dont own either a car or a house and have never paid anyone to work on or build either of those

Why would you need 2 years to pay for a shitty 1 year of some professional tech school bullshit?

>here we have a big deficit of pretty much all types of engineers
Here, half of the engineering students are unfit to become engineers from the moment they show up for class. Drunk, high, and/or entitled. Usual suspects apply. I've noticed that from the first class to workforce, it gets less diverse the further it progresses.

Maths tuition is universally terrible. I dropped maths after having a terrible college (16-18 years education) teacher for two years who taught little. I learned everything from my peers in the class because he was so fucking bad, then when he made the class silent for the last quarter my grades of course suffered for his shitty teaching. My high school maths teacher was the exact same, I was teaching half the class myself

LAURA
>... are stupid
>roasted her cunt since she was 15
>posts on tinder she wants a trad man to take care of her and her mixed kid because she want's to live it like it's 1950s and be a stay at home mom and mope around with a glass of wine while waiting for Tyrone

it's the opposite here, laywers are the entitled ones, while the trash just doesn't even graduate

it says 80k a year you illiterate trash

we have a Good math education here, most kids just hate developing logical connections, understand patterns, etc and would much rather just learn something by heart and be done with it, like biology, sociology, history and etc

Bitches be faffin

>His hobby is IT
do you purposely uninstall Adobe reader so you can reinstall it for fun? Do you get a kick out of running CCleaner?

I work on private jets and made $87k last year with very little OT. This job is hardly low IQ though

Attached: 70F0D572-DEEB-4AE4-A5B8-5CD89DAB9B9D.png (1280x720, 1.51M)

by "hobby" i meant something i do for fun, like modding and other nonchalant stuff lile that

They honestly just need to keep students back a grade in high school until they're capable of being accepted to study a decent degree. Much better than pushing students out the door into low quality bullshit liberal arts degrees.

You people have no idea how fucked you are even if you have a somewhat adequate degree in something like accounting or advertising. These disciplines will be automated and controlled by engineers in a few years.

Your kids need to be preparing themselves to learn a trade or get into a degree for a career that can't be automated like law and STEM. Take a gap year and do some short courses if you're not eligible to be accepted into these fields yet.

Attached: e7e590740a41b6e919506738265df07c.jpg (736x1209, 139K)

Laura is the smart one. Larry was too fucking stupid to go to school and study something worthwhile so he opted for a blue collar cuck job aka the path of least resistance which will be automated in the future. But Larry is tough strong man who don't care what any faggot thinks as long as he can have his burger king dinner, beer, a $50 herpes blowjob and monday night football! The American Dream at it's finest! Well done Larry you faggot.

maybe fun is not exactly the correct word, compelling would be better

If you're not going to college on scholarships, you're an idiot and probably not qualified for higher education. People need to know their limits, it's been costing the last two generations too long to figure that out.

No no and no again!
Silly shitlord

Young men don't want to study Math but young women are oppressed and the patriarchy stops them studying Math

Apprenticeships are fucking shit to do too, bad work and really bad pay because no minimum wage. mine is 10 hours a day sometimes 7 days a week (actually have been working every day for 2 weeks straight now) yet leaves me with 250 a month disposable
>Muh German industrial economy
Built on slave labour

Bought my own truck, made 140k last year. I'm nearly debt free, no degree, and am almost legally retarded.

You live in an age where youtube brings the best maths teachers to you. My maths teachers were quite good so I can't entirely relate but at university I have been on Khan Academy for every mathematical concept and that has turned out fine

Bought my own truck, made 140k last year. I'm nearly debt free, no degree, and am almost legally retarded. It can be done.

I don’t think they hate it as much as they hate how it’s taught. Math education is extremely dry and offers nothing to those who learn better by images or physically handling a problem. It provides no useful examples of what can be achieved with mathematics and is usually just copying from a text book (something science education also suffers from). It needs a vast overhaul, and I’m saying this as someone who can comprehend it and got great grades in my studies.

There’s a reason that sites like Khan Academy exist, they essentially pick up where public schooling fails, and the dry logic of the STEM nerds is converted into actual teachable methods.

silly goose,words like that either don't exist here or have zero power

What do you do?

Laura always has the option to marry Larry or someone like him, now she's entitled to part of his income while he's now responsible for her college debt. In the end Laura wins, so it's irrelevant who is smarter.

Mostly heavy haul, permitted loads and whatnot.

i can agree with that, there's a joke about it
so an architect, engineer and a mathetician are called in by a farmer to help him build a fence for his cattle, with the least amount of fencing used
architect: we should build a square fence!
engineer: No, it should be a circle!
and then the mathetician plonks down 4 fence pieces around the group and proudly proclaims: the ranch is everything on the other side of the fence

None

I know exactly how fucked you can be. That's why I started teaching myself programming at 13 and leave a masters in comp sci and ai this year

Holding people back is not a solution. The problem is that people don't learn they remember and parrot. Will this be fixed by a change in education? No it fucking won't.

Comp sci grads have an average iq of 120 which is 1/5 of the population. My uni is well above average in the UK (around 1/15). Of those who are on my course, only 1/4 are actually capable, impressive individuals who can think for themselves. 1 in 3 dropped the course after first year, in 2nd year I was placed in a group with 2 individuals who couldn't program.

Anyway, this gives 1/60 individuals who are smart enough to actually be decent in stem

Trade yes, I encourage everyone who can't learns by remembering instead of seeing the pattern to do a trade

This problem is exaccerbated by the foid grant when I have yet to meet a foid on my course who can program well

Here you have to take a test for a trade apprenticeship. They take the first 500 applications, then interview the top 10 percent of tests to hire 10-15 apprentices. You get 60 percent of your journeyman rate your first year, then up to full pay in four years. 8000 hours makes you a journeyman.

By "Bought my own truck" I meant I'm a truck driver. Sorry, should have noticed that's what you were asking.

This. Laura will never experience any consequences from her actions and is free to do what she wants. Her life is set no matter what she does.

Until recently WHEN STUDENTS VOTED EN’MASSE FOR THE LIBERAL PARTY we got paid to go into higher education.
The irony is so acute.

Attached: EEE0DE8D-1FE5-4640-93B2-26B301A616AB.jpg (660x371, 26K)

incel lol

Epic leaf-posting.
So you think plumbing will be automated before 90% of office jobs? Hahaha

>go to 4 year college
>not retarded so don't rack up debt going to private schools
>first job's starting bonus pays off debt
>5 years later make $150k/year+ working this is a standard career track, not even top performer
>not busting your ass doing manual labor

VS
>trade school
>make shit wage your whole life if your retarded
>if you're not a retard and part of the 0.1% that start their own business successfully you may make as much as a guy who went to collage and wasn't retarded.

Comes down more to whether you're retarded or not, not whether you go to college.

Wrong pic

>yfw you find out the cunt with lower qualification but less risk to ask for a raise later on and also to boost their frauenquote on will get your job and you have to apply for hartz4, because there isn't actually a fachkräftemangel on the market

Attached: womenmerchant.png (163x186, 54K)

There's gold in that man's head.

How do I upvote this?

Give me another (you).

rapist lol

I remember that shit. Africans really are something else. Perhaps someone could dress up as a witch doctor and convince them that drinking bleach cures AIDS?

> go to 4 year college because family expects me to
> try for a STEM degree, reaffirm that I am terrible at math, so badly that I run outta money and have to drop out.
> work factory jobs for 2 years, decide at 22 yr/old its time to enlist.
> work with a AF recruiter to not get a shit job. Don't get a shit job.
No college debt, muh guv gives me $4500 a year for online school, and I'm 2 years from the end of working here. I'm getting out, using the GI Bill to become a commercial pilot. Does that put me in the middle of OP pic, towards the left, the right? Its going to be expensive, like $70k to get my foot in the door with an airline, but I love flying, and in a decade and half six figure is not an unreasonable goal to meet.

Be me
Drop out of high school
Stay home playing video games until I’m like 19
Work shit jobs at Taco Bell Applebee’s
Publix move up to tech hated the loneliness and stress

Get sponsored to become truck driver
Work 4 years straight
Buy shit truck
I haul tires and truck parts around for my company so I get retail and factory price for the tires for my truck
Spend whole year fixing up old truck
I made last year 230k with my own truck trl and all

I never went to school it’s a meme life has nothing to do with how smart you are companies just want you to press buttons without fucking up a monkey can do it.

Attached: 4F848F85-96F0-4706-A59A-F420DEBD54C3.jpg (250x250, 7K)

The Bakken calls you, user

GED
$60,000 anually
Uncut too

Larry still makes more money, but not 80k, especially in a year

Attached: Welding_meme.png (800x600, 98K)

9 or 10 inches?
Also, chef at wendys, 125$k a year, 12 inches here

AI can write news stories now. bye bye journalists and people with communications degrees

InAustralia fully qualified electricians and plumbers make well over $100k a way.
The bottom rung of plumbers being drainage plumbers make $150,000 per year currently

If you don't have family/friends to get you into a ez 6 fig job, you won't be getting a 6 fig job

No one gives a fuck about any meme degree. It's who you know.

>incel
The proper term is “faggot who should be beaten to death” please learn basic English

Yes. Blue collar jobs are on the way out. There is no future for you big fucking apes.

Teachers always harped on me for using "which" in that way, eventually stopped. I'm guessing "that" is a better word there.

I have no education passed high school and when I was 20yo was making 1800gross 1300net/week working as the lowest laborer in a drilling rig moving job. Now i own my own truck and make 115-130k net/year at 28. Have land, looking to build a house in a couple years.
Pic is 9 years old. My dodge mega cab which was ballin for a kidder my age. Parked at a job site

Attached: D9854D4E-E708-4F86-8C7A-A32E20922B37.jpg (816x612, 40K)

*works for 80+ hours a week*
*develops chronic sleep apnea*
*becomes morbidly obese from sitting on his ass and doing nothing but eat fast food, drive through traffic, and listen to ClearChannel radio for the entirety of his 14 hour shift every single day*
*develops an addiction to caffeine pills*
*swerves out of control at 4AM on a barren highway and dies in a painful car accident*
*his corpse is dumped in a sewer and his job is automated*
Whoa, fucking Good Will Hunting over here. You're right man, being too stupid for calculus was definitely the right decision

in WoW you can become a journeyman after 75 skill points in a profession

"Which" is used correctly there, I think. It's usually used instead of "that" for parenthetical comments not necessary to understanding the main statement itself

I think they're more or less interchangeable in modern English, but "that" sounds stronger and more definite, so teachers encourage kids to use "that" over "which"

I want to fuck Laura if you know what I mean

>that any low IQ could pull off without a college degree by now right?
Trades offer people like that an opportunity to earn a modest living. A living you can support a family off of if you spend wisely.
On the other hand they offer intelligent and ambitious people an opportunity to eventually start a business which could make far more than 100k for them a year.
Hell my friend's uncle is a black felon who owns a multimilion dollar company in the construction industry.

Any chance you meet sargoy of applebees?

Hey fren your attitude won’t get you anywhere

I stay at hotels everyday because I got a contract to distribute produce to local stores all over the country they gave me a sweet pallet jack and jacket I start work at 3 am until 7am after this I day trade with a private broker AMD made me $18930 in one day the best trade I have ever done with 100k on a single index keep in mind that I like to diversify my picks to avoid big losses and keep my eyes on weekly average and daily volume aswell on the news

Trucking is just so that I can have something to do that benefit society and plus I get retail price on food ;)

Attached: 4F052DC3-E908-4153-9CAD-01C882B03D71.jpg (2121x2121, 877K)

Attached: 029C633F-5C85-43E7-A8DB-B2465080FBEB.gif (287x218, 2.01M)

Only schizophrenics should be allowed to go to university. We should also kill all secular intellectuals and reestablish the priest/seer class (which ought to be composed of the aforementioned university educated schizophrenics). Debate me - you will lose.

Attached: 1539136996654.gif (625x352, 3.65M)

>Be OP
>pretend to hate higher education and shill about it being full or commies in order to make up for the fact that I can’t afford to go.
>fall for the “if you become a welder you’ll make a 50k salary easy.
>go to welding school with a million other retards in an over saturated market.
>get out expecting to make big money
>zero actual experience so start out at ~12 dollars an hour.
>whew.jpeg
>spend 10 years gaining experience so I can finally make the 21-25 an hour people always meme about.
Lulz dumb commies.

This whole argument is rather stupid. You’re right that there are retards who go to college and don’t get jobs. Those are the marxists who major in Psychology, philosophy, and sociology. You’re right when you say they won’t get jobs. However, when it comes to business, healthcare, engineering, and other STEM related majors a college student will 100% make more money than you and work much easier hours. Your starting salary will never equal theres. Your end salary will likely never equal theres (unless you become a underwater welder or something like that, but that’s a slim chance). Idk why people perpetuate this meme. Who cares what you end up doing? You have an ancap flag yet you’re trying to tell people how they should live...seems like you’re a confused shill user.

What do you do for living?
I know Germans don't have it nearly as good as it sounds but what you described is terrible.

Theres just not enough HR departments for all females.

Attached: 1539635510834.png (749x821, 888K)

Best gif.

>Any reason is a good reason to not go to work

You left out the part where Larry marries Laura and is obligated to pay off her debt or she divorces him and takes everything. The answer both are stupid.

It depends though. It's much easier to make a business in a blue collar field than it is in STEM. Most STEM ventures are going to require a significant amount of startup capital. That's not the case with blue collar work. Software is the exception but the market is flooded with startups and to me seems like a bubble.

Startups was always a memes since it’s start the best way for me to keep my 100k tax free is to fund my own meme project and I get tax credit for it :)

I just gave you like ten reasons not to be a trucker, which is objectively an awful career reserved for 85 IQ morons and manual labor chimps

>go to trades school at 17
>become wind turbine tech at 19
>buy first car at 20
>married at 21
>first child born at 22
>buy first home at 23

I make $35/hr with plenty of OT in one of the most high paid and in demand trades and I love it, fuck university and all the lefties that go there, most of those leaches are still sucking the money tit of the government and their parents and I'm entirely self reliant

>Ancap unknowingly shares anti bourgeois propaganda
I N E V I T A B L E
N
E
V
I
T
A
B
L
E

Diesel mechanics make $100k a year in the Midwest.

Sometimes it works that way. I went to community college for a trade, my sister in law went to Cornell for some business bukkshit. We're both in our early 40s now, but as of last year I'm still out earning her by far, with me at 110k and her around 75. I dunno. I guess getting lucky helps too.

Good thing 2 million more niggers entered your job market, eh?

He bought his own truck and made 140k last year. He's nearly debt free, no degree, and is almost legally retarded.

The problem in much of the world is willingness. If you are a bong and don't go to uni, you are clearly a brainlet. And if you wanna be a plumber and you aren't from a family withplumber like jobs, you are slumming it. Many young people think they are too good to do dirty work like shovel shit for a living. Some of it isn't squeemishness though, it's classic British class-hatred. "No son of mine is gonna work digging ditches, you'll go and get a job and stay away from those low lives".

Second part of the problem is due to immigration and the myths around it too:
>immigrant arrives and works for pittance
>he can because he lives in a 2 bedroom house with his cousins, all 14 of them
>sends the money home, lives in squalor
>he lives like a king compared to bangladesh or whereever
>£10/hour work now pays £6/hour
>Native brits need to live here and raise families so they don't live with their 14 cousins
>No bongs employeed, many shitskins
>Smirking BBC man says "see brits don't wanna work"
>Never says that about Arabs, even though Saudi Arabia has 50% of its people on welfare

It is true that here in Bongland, if you are a plumber you can get an hourly rate in cash of £50-£100 depending on experience, dirtiness of job and bullshit ability. But we are decadent societies, it isn't as simply today as good blue collar jobs that a sturdy young englishman can proudly do, and be happy he put food on his family's table.

>learn a trade through an apprenticeship and join a union.
>earn six figures annually

worked for me

Attached: SVYK0yE.jpg (883x1242, 144K)

*prepares your pumpkin spice latte

Yes, but she is clearly smarter than you, better educated, and infinitely more respectable.

110k, 200k, 1m... Doesn't really matter when you can't buy a higher IQ. When she mentions her alma mater she instantly commands society's attention and admiration. When you mention how you make more money than her by drinking toilet water or playing in the mud or whatever it is that tradies do, people roll their eyes and ask about that famous sister of yours

what trade and how long did it take you to see those numbers?

Sure hope I can clear $30k one of these years...

Attached: 15470434110346990143705889693042.jpg (2560x1440, 1.15M)

These blue collar jobs that pay off well require a lot of self-discipline and hardwork. My dad and his brother are these types of people - wealthy working class guys who own their own businesses. It's not just about getting a certificate and showing up to the job. You need to have the fortitude to work 10-12 hour days 6 days a week doing hard labor in harsh conditions year after year while still having the energy to run your business, solve problems and manage people. It's about mental and physical toughness. University doxies and basedboy tech culture garbage have drilled this toughness out of a lot of millennials.

Attached: images (92).jpg (619x386, 45K)

>4 years for a bachelors
lmao

Attached: 1534767862214.jpg (1026x786, 90K)

I am in my third year of a CS degree from a prestigious university you are too stupid to be admitted to. Soon I will be getting paid more money than you, at a younger age, just to make your kind irrelevant and broke

I hate my job

why do you care so much what other people think of you?

This

Low IQ jobs are never high pay in a free market.

You don't need a 4 year degree, but you DO need a brain

This is well crafted b8 m8