The US-China conflict is so deep now that even just traveling to China puts you in a danger

The State Department issued an updated travel advisory for China Thursday, warning Americans to "Exercise increased caution ... due to arbitrary enforcement of local laws as well as special restrictions on dual U.S.-Chinese nationals."

The guidance warned that authorities in Beijing have used so-called "exit bans" to keep U.S. citizens from leaving China, sometimes holding them "for years."

"U.S. citizens may be detained without access to U.S. consular services or information about their alleged crime," the department said. "U.S. citizens may be subjected to prolonged interrogations and extended detention for reasons related to “state security.” Security personnel may detain and/or deport U.S. citizens for sending private electronic messages critical of the Chinese government."

The State Department added that exit bans are used to force Americans to cooperate in Chinese government investigations, to "lure individuals back to China from abroad," and to help authorities resolve civil disputes "in favor of Chinese parties."

"In most cases, U.S. citizens only become aware of the exit ban when they attempt to depart China, and there is no method to find out how long the ban may continue," said the advisory, which also warned that Americans under exit bans had been "harassed and threatened."

The updated guidance was issued amid increasing tensions between the U.S. and China over ongoing trade disputes, as well as the Dec. 1 arrest of Huawei Technologies Chief Financial Officer Meng Wanzhou in Vancouver.

The State Department urges travelers to China to keep a U.S. passport with a valid Chinese visa close at hand. If arrested, U.S. citizens should ask police or prison officials to notify the U.S. Embassy in Beijing or the nearest consulate immediately.

foxnews.com/travel/state-department-issues-new-china-travel-warning

Attached: 1.jpg (1024x440, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-china-unrest/china-internal-security-spending-jumps-past-army-budget-idUSTRE7222RA20110305
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Theyve been mean to canadians lately too :(

>increased caution ... due to arbitrary enforcement of local laws

let me laugh even harder. hypocrite westerners

Attached: 1521456443228.webm (362x640, 1.45M)

Fuck anyone that wants to go to that scum country

>inb4 U.S. is scum

GOOD!

Stay the fuck away from my country, you dirty filthy cumskined wh*Toid subhumans

All wh*Toids soon to be castrated

White females would be our war trophy wives

I can't wait for the inevitable WW3 that would lead the complete distraction of the West anymore

While I won't forgive wh*Toids other races such as Arabs, Indians and Blacks etc. can do whatever they want to in their own countries though

Attached: WorldWar3.jpg (908x606, 85K)

lol this number 2 subhuman is mumbling something
i can't even hear you, dirty cumskined maggot

At the moment the US sure is number 2 after the greatest country on the whole planet yet the inevitable WW3 would lead them to be a filthy dirty little farmer nation again

Attached: muttsarenumber2!.png (313x309, 8K)

lol look at the comment section
all those comments made by delusional alt rights

they really are pathetic

the day for wh*Toids to be castrated is coming

Attached: theUSkiller.jpg (1920x940, 315K)

implying we want to live with chink overlords ensuring survival of the shittiest and micro-dicky-est.

You talk a big game but I know you're just compensating for your fear of white people. You literal yellow belly.

kys sexpat subhuman leech

Go Fucking Back to Your Country, you dirty cumskined stinky maggot

I'm ready for Cold War 2: The Electric Boogaloo

We'll stay out of your country if you lot stay out of our countries. Deal?

lol i don't even recognize your country as it's so fucking tiny and powerless that it literally has no influence on the world

one nuke would be enough to make your country be back to tundra you belong to, you literal chimp

Attached: Shut up and kiss me.jpg (1152x720, 59K)

Yeah alright faggot. Where's your force projection? Enough said

are you in China ? i have the mindset of both the expat and repatriated and you are clearly inferior. in terms of both culture and genetics

you cannot copy experience you lack senses and experience. no amount of external exp will prepare you for yr mandated removal from human consciousness in the earth species.

chinese are a pollution to the human species.

Look at this leeching wh*Toid subhuman

Stay the fuck away from my country
Just Go Fucking Back or we'll torture you to death

m8 travelling to China always put you in danger.

Why does the american look like a jew, you anti semite?

>a communist lecturing someone else on being a leech

Attached: 1535526222538.jpg (540x720, 52K)

>tundra

Shows how much you know about the Netherlands, you overgrown locust.

nice reddit spacing, retarded larp nigger

Don't believe media hype, chinkland is a shithole.

reuters.com/article/us-china-unrest/china-internal-security-spending-jumps-past-army-budget-idUSTRE7222RA20110305

The CCP's biggest enemy is not any country, it's biggest enemy is always chinks.
Not sure an autistic white cuck or just a wallowing commie chink.

Based chinks

China has always been the KING of the planet, except the last 200 years

China is the brightness of the human species

Han dynasty >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Roman empire

Song dynasty had almost been to reach the industrial evolution 700 fucking years ago (which is something even western history researchers admit), which the Mongols ruined
All wh*Toid have to thank the Mongol empire for the fact that they destroyed everything in Song dynasty

you're gonna get exit banned

Based Mongols putting chinks in their place.

If you hate my country so much then why do you keep leeching here?

You can always go back to your country, cumskin

Like the negro, the Chinaman cannot understand "per capita". Sad!

This is such a relief to hear?

Is it all media noise? Could they Chinese really do a number on us if they wanted to? Or do we still pretty much have them by the balls? And are they getting more anti USA in their rhetoric?

>If you hate my country so much then why do you keep leeching here?

Why do you locusts keep coming to our countries if China is so fucking amazing?

good you took the bait.
>i don't give a fuck what han bitch wanasty you hail from
>king cuck
>what do you hope to achieve
>being passive aggressive micro dick "kings"
>with something to prove

I know nothing about your nation and there's no need to learn it either
Who the hell cares about such a tiny country

The absolute state of Chankoro

Attached: Dystopian_Hell.jpg (452x818, 119K)

'complete distraction' of the West, YES!

Only if you were a wh*Toid maggot

We're pretty nice to everyone else
We're nice to other Asians
We're nice to Arabs
We're nice to Indians
We're nice to Spics
We're nice to Blacks
We're nice to White females

The only one we abominate is the ultimate enemy wh*Toids

Nigger you faggots get out and stab people to death if you run them over, you're not fooling anyone bugman.

Most of that is propped up from western investment.

I'm 1/4 asian, can I be part of the Chinese world empire?

no, but youre welcome to die in the coming racewars.

>per capita

lol by your idiotic logic the strongest country in the world would be fucking Qatar
lol I don't even know where it is and i'm sure you don't know it either

Literal kangposting

If you can manage to kill wh*Toids as many as like 10 in the coming inevitable WW3 then I'd consider it

You will be dead of starvation before I see any combat, leafy boy.

>man leads society of horse people to destroying societies that existed for millennia
>a Mongolian none the less
>Roman empire split in a cold civil war caused by generations of migration and cultural decay
>decayed remains fight and evolve to become powerful states that conquer most of the world
>your society btfos itself by not being able to put down a poppy and then fights itself with a balding fat man who adopted a privileged middle class Europeans idea for utopia
>dumb chink mind sees a bird eat seed, fat man orders birds killed
>brings a biblical plague upon his country and kills more people than the entire European and African theatres of WWII

There’s reasons why we can respect Japanese, Vietnamese, Thai, and Filipino people. We don’t respect soulless bug men. Don’t you have a run over child to ignore?

Why do you hate whites?

Are you a wh*Toid English teaching subhuman in Korea or actual my fellow Korean bro?

>biblical plague

What happened?

Inferiority complex, it shows with the gay passive aggressive self-censorship, something only women and faggots are known for.

Still waiting on that 2nd french revolution, frog.

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 31K)

Map saw a finch eat a seed and ordered the country to kill all finches, which led to locusts as the finches no longer remained to keep the grasshopper population in check, which starved 54 million people to death.

*mao

六四事件,又稱六四天安門事件

>Chinks
>Ever winning a war
Why did the 4 dinasties united when the british with their guns pusehed the shit in of the huns and turned them into their bitches.
Almost every history piece talks about how China after it's emancipation quite literally waged war by throwing farmers at countries inly to get 30% of their total population culled.
The only think Chinks know what to wage is how to cut the fat of their own.

You know what they say, if you want to kill as many communists as possible the most effective way is to become a communist dictator. No one in human history has killed as many communists as communists themselves.

Imagine only seeing the world in a single dimension. That's how you end up feeding babies asbestos powder for milk and frying your food in literal sewage.

The eternal Chink, half devil and half child.

And nothing of value, aside from some birdies, was lost.

China is at the same adversary level that countries in western Europe have been at, so wouldn't read too much into it.

Not gonna lie, I missed keking at your posts. You're alright

>imagine saying this unironically

ARABIA BABYLON THE GREAT BOUGHT CHINA THE WHORE OF BABYLON LONG AGO.. BABYLON ARABIA FELL BACK IN JULY 2018 GO MASTER A BIBLE. TRADE WAR MY ASS. IS CHINA EVEN ON THE MAP? AMERICA IS THE REAL ISRAEL 10 COMMANDMENTS ARE IN THE HOPI NATIVE MUSEUM. NAMES HAVE MEANING. TEXAS JEXAS IS JERUSALEM CORPUS CHRISTI = CHRIST WILD MUSTANG GRAPES OF JERUSALEM
YOU
YOU
YOU
WHY YOU THINK AMERICA LOOKS LIKE A TESTING GROUND OF GRAVEN IMAGES AND ILL BEHAVIORS AND WHY DO THEY USE US FOR THEIR DAMN WARS? ? ?
YOU
YOU
YOU

CHINA DOG FOOD POISONING THOMAS THE TRAIN LEAD PAINT POISONING THE 90S FURBY BAND FROM GOVERNMENT BUILDINGS SPYWARE. WHY CHINA WEAR DR FILTER MASK WHAT ARE CHEM TRAILS. CRYSTAL TECHNOLOGY PARABOLIC MIRRORS. HOW DID THEY KNOW WHAT STEVEN HAWKINS WAS THINKING. CHINA USES CRYSTAL SYRINGES WHO MAKES THE PLASTIC VACCINE POISONING. ABORTION TABOO CHINA CELLPHONES ARE SO SMART THEY CAN TARGET GNOS.
REAL BIG ( RED PILL)
YOU
YOU
YOU
YOU
REAL RED PILL
BOOK OF Q APP TRACED TO CHINA WITH THE WEIRD APP THAT CAUSED DEATH JAN 2018 ISSUED.

TWO WAY CAMERA'S IN TELEVISION IF IT WERE GOVERNMENT PROPERTY THE REPAIR SHOP WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO REMOVE THEM. MADE IN CHINA IS LETHAL . X BOX LIVE... PEOPLE IN CHINA ARE WATCHING YOU LAUGHING
YOU
YOU
YOU

THE OLDEST CIVILIZATIONS WOULD BE THE MOST HIGH TECH. CHINA IS HOW OLD(?) (?) MADE IN CHINA = SLOW DEATH.

NOT MUCH CANCER TILL FREE FOREIGN TRADE... ODD. DEPOPULATION THROUGH WIFI = WHY FRY. 1ST SYMPTOM OF RADIATION POISONING IS HAIR LOSS.

THEY SPY SO HARD THATS HOW THEY GET ANT EYE'S.

Wanna know why chinks are so soulless? Read this.

Attached: chinks no soul.png (800x1672, 209K)

They withheld 13 Canooks since one of their chief tech transfer CEO agent was detained. I think they let 10 go so far but 3 are not leaving ever.
That was probably the trigger to warn US citizens.

>so wouldn't read too much into it
Is exactly the cuck reasoning I expected. You should just play ball like with Trump on trade. I think this travel advisory is already on that level of play because it triggers the commie jews so much even if they're the ones detaining.

>US-China conflict
What conflict? Last time I checked, China was still making all of our shit and using our visa system to bring American IP back home to share with the people, in a communist fashion. China hasn't done anything to us. We've done it to ourselves.

VACCINES POISONING CHINA USES CRYSTAL SYRINGES WHO MAKES THE PLASTIC???? REALLY REMEMBER THE DOG FOOD POISONING FROM CHINA AND THE THOMAS THE TRAIN LEAD PAINT POISONING. YOU CAN NOT TRUST MADE IN CHINA PRODUCTS. MADE IN CHINA = POISON.

POWER IS IN THE PEOPLE QUIT BUYING THEIR JUNK. EDUCATE OTHERS ALONG THE WAY...
YOU
YOU
YOU